AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 570

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Legendary Aries wrote:

That's okay, I had one girl who was hellbent on gushing about Laharl from Disgaea to me when I was about 14 or 15 on Quizilla. When I admitted his design was a little cute she all but bit my goddamn head off saying she'd destroy me if I touched him and that "Lord Laharl was [hers and hers] alone."

I run into some of the weirdest and most rabid people on the net. The funny thing about the Laharl-stalker was that she messaged me first.

The best part? I hadn't known who Laharl was or even what Disgaea was at the time.

Oh my gosh that's insane!
How did you even deal with that?

There's all kinds of people like that on the Interwebz sadly. Especially when it's centered around the more popular characters. But that reminds me of a girl who made a thread in a Vocaloid group on a different site I'm on saying that Len was the best and he's hers, that they're forever in love, and that if anybody disagrees with her about it then screw them and she'll murder them in their sleep.

But I really hate it when fangirls say, "I want to rape ___!" or ""I want ___ to rape me!" and seriously mean it too.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:59 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

There's all kinds of people like that on the Interwebz sadly. Especially when it's centered around the more popular characters. But that reminds me of a girl who made a thread in a Vocaloid group on a different site I'm on saying that Len was the best and he's hers, that they're forever in love, and that if anybody disagrees with her about it then screw them and she'll murder them in their sleep.

But I really hate it when fangirls say, "I want to rape ___!" or ""I want ___ to rape me!" and seriously mean it too.

@Canned; I told her she was a fucking idiot and to shut the fuck up and leave me alone. Ironically her rabid fanning over Laharl and threats to "stay away from him" lead me to remember his name two years later and to find the game he came from. I soon picked up Disgaea 2; Cursed Memories and thus began my joining the fandom for Disgaea.

@Rin-Rin: As a fan of dubcon (dubious consent) in fanfiction I have to say that I agree with you. Saying they want to be raped or that they'll rape another character is really over the top and insensitive to those who have been raped. Those people kind of freak me out a little.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:15 am

Legendary Aries wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

@Canned; I told her she was a fucking idiot and to shut the fuck up and leave me alone. Ironically her rabid fanning over Laharl and threats to "stay away from him" lead me to remember his name two years later and to find the game he came from. I soon picked up Disgaea 2; Cursed Memories and thus began my joining the fandom for Disgaea.

@Rin-Rin: As a fan of dubcon (dubious consent) in fanfiction I have to say that I agree with you. Saying they want to be raped or that they'll rape another character is really over the top and insensitive to those who have been raped. Those people kind of freak me out a little.

I agree 100%!

You never know a person's past and they might of dealt with something damaging like rape. Now, I hate to be one of people who bring up unfortunate events and whine about it on the internet but a few years back I was sexually harassed by some guy. Now that did make me scared for a little bit after that day, I just felt unsafe around people after that. And that was just harassment, I can't imagine how horrible a rape victim feels...
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 am

I've been around /those/ kind of fans before, back when I was newer to the interweb. And let me tell you this girl was the stupidest person I think I've ever met. She always lied to everyone about her life, she was thirteen along with my other friend and myself and she tried to get us to believe she was already training to be a police officer and at orientation one of the other recruits tried rapping her.

Her stories had more holes in them then I'd like to remember
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:26 am

Oh Lord. Those people. I remember this one chick who went to my old school, and was in Anime Club. At the time I had a friend who was obsessed with any and all things Anime, who was also my ride home. So I had to go to Anime club with her every Monday. It was hell.

This one girl at that club was a major ass over face fan of Hetalia. And boy did she let everyone know that her husbando was England. And how much she loooved USUK (which I fail to see her logic in, but what ever) and of course, how much she haaated Homestuck.

So I had the audacity to mention Homestuck in that club, as well as wear my 'Rage' god tier hoody, and did she ever go off at me. She got so pissed at me for being in that room with a bunch of other weaboos and proudly declared "Homestuck isn't even anime, so you shouldn't wear that hoody in here!" And proceeded to explain to me all the reasons Homestuck isn't anime.

I answered with something like "Homestuck isn't anime, but Dirk Strider is.". Long story short I got harassed by this chick for being a Homestuck in an Anime club. Good thing I didn't mention how much I disliked USUK.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:23 am

Tyriant wrote:
Oh Lord. Those people. I remember this one chick who went to my old school, and was in Anime Club. At the time I had a friend who was obsessed with any and all things Anime, who was also my ride home. So I had to go to Anime club with her every Monday. It was hell.

This one girl at that club was a major ass over face fan of Hetalia. And boy did she let everyone know that her husbando was England. And how much she loooved USUK (which I fail to see her logic in, but what ever) and of course, how much she haaated Homestuck.

So I had the audacity to mention Homestuck in that club, as well as wear my 'Rage' god tier hoody, and did she ever go off at me. She got so pissed at me for being in that room with a bunch of other weaboos and proudly declared "Homestuck isn't even anime, so you shouldn't wear that hoody in here!" And proceeded to explain to me all the reasons Homestuck isn't anime.

I answered with something like "Homestuck isn't anime, but Dirk Strider is.". Long story short I got harassed by this chick for being a Homestuck in an Anime club. Good thing I didn't mention how much I disliked USUK.

That's really fucking stupid of her. You know, I used to go to an anime club when I was younger. We weren't all just about anime. We shared common interests in gaming, played video games, watched movies, played care games, all of this other stuff.

Anime was just one common interest that brought the club together. Everything else kind of kept it going.

Lord, Homestuck is better than most anime's I see anymore. Honestly, even if the beginning is a little harder to get into, it has a lot more depth and character development than most anime's tend to even attempt to delve into.

Not to mention the hidden sarcasm and irony that takes a bit of actual thinking to understand.

I would love if she read this message too. I really would. Sounds to me like she needs to be schooled in the ways of anime is not the most amazing thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Tyriant wrote:

Oh my lord, that comment made my day!

You're not alone Tyriant, I've got one of /those/ people at my school too. I was wearing my Nepeta shirt, trying to go down to the cafeteria for an iced tea and all I hear behind me is, "Homestuck is a stupid anime poser and you look like a faggot."

Mmm Girl, you better believe it was on.

This weeboo girl who'd been giving me trouble for the past six years was screaming her head off about how I'm such a poser and what not. As /she/ is the one clad in a way to tight for school Lolita dress and fox tail with knee high socks. All I said was Homestuck is a comic, get the fuck over yourself and I turned to go down the stairs this crazy chick throws a pencil bag at me. Like the class act I am, I faked a fall down the stairs and she got in school suspension for a week. I really don't know what people's problems are but I swear to god I hate them.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

You're not alone Tyriant, I've got one of /those/ people at my school too. I was wearing my Nepeta shirt, trying to go down to the cafeteria for an iced tea and all I hear behind me is, "Homestuck is a stupid anime poser and you look like a faggot."

This weeboo girl who'd been giving me trouble for the past six years was screaming her head off about how I'm such a poser and what not. As /she/ is the one clad in a way to tight for school Lolita dress and fox tail with knee high socks. All I said was Homestuck is a comic, get the fuck over yourself and I turned to go down the stairs this crazy chick throws a pencil bag at me. Like the class act I am, I faked a fall down the stairs and she got in school suspension for a week. I really don't know what people's problems are but I swear to god I hate them.
Ahahaha, that is awesome~. Stay classy, Canned~!

Man, I never had an over the top weaboo in my schools, luckily so I can't say that I ever had to deal with anything like that or for anyone decrying Homestuck as an "anime poser".
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Legendary Aries wrote:

Ahahaha, that is awesome~. Stay classy, Canned~!

Man, I never had an over the top weaboo in my schools, luckily so I can't say that I ever had to deal with anything like that or for anyone decrying Homestuck as an "anime poser".

To much class for school to handle~

You're really lucky, this girl and her friends are such big weaboos heaven forbid you wear a pokemon shirt, they will flock to you and talk about yaoi till your ears bleed. Honestly, their only point in life is to give me a hard time, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Canned, you are boss. You don't even know~. That is friggen awesome!

I was glad that I was only that typical weaboo when I was with my friends. Honestly, we weren't the over exaggerating types as you see more times than not today.

God, when did they become rabid? I mean, I had my group in high school but we never thought of ourselves higher than anyone else and we certainly weren't hostile.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Silver Wing wrote:

Canned, you are boss. You don't even know~. That is friggen awesome!

I was glad that I was only that typical weaboo when I was with my friends. Honestly, we weren't the over exaggerating types as you see more times than not today.

God, when did they become rabid? I mean, I had my group in high school but we never thought of ourselves higher than anyone else and we certainly weren't hostile.

Hehe, thanks~ I try my best to be boss in school~

I remember being a weaboo, way back when, but I was far too shy to challenge anyone like this brat.

I know, it's insane. It's like everyone was nice for the most part and now its just crazy in school and blood in the streets. Not so much blood, but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Wow.

I swear, of any of those girls did that to me... But I'd be too shy to do anything about it but still!

I just don't understand anime fans these days... I mean, I sometimes act like those weaboos around friends who like anime but in a more polite, toned down manner just for joke or two. I do make jokes about anime, have discussions about it, and I'll use some Japanese or Engrish words for laughs but I would never go all 'OMG KAWAII DESU KA! KYAAA!' on people unlike those girls you guys talked about. Those of the type of people that make anime fans like me and others look bad. It's sad because there are people who aren't like that but they get stereotyped to be like that because people like those girls!

It seems so hard these days to find rational anime fans. :/
I guess that's why some people are on the closet.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

We're all hiding out in Narnia, having a super hype party. Who needs to face up to who we are when we can have super, sexy, fun times in Narnia?
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Legendary Aries wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:

We're all hiding out in Narnia, having a super hype party. Who needs to face up to who we are when we can have super, sexy, fun times in Narnia?

I'll have to go to Narnia then if the rabid fangirls keep it up. (; u ;)
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Is that what kids are calling thumblr these days?

hehe I'm terrible
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

hehe I'm terrible
It's totally what we're calling tumblr these days! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Legendary Aries wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

hehe I'm terrible
It's totally what we're calling tumblr these days! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Hehe~ I saw the best thing on Narnia last night guys, you don't even know~

^Holy wow cow, look what I found on thumblr though
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/post/36184444679/runicfencer-justforgag-my-home-will-have-at
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:36 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Legendary Aries wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

hehe I'm terrible

http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/post/36184444679/runicfencer-justforgag-my-home-will-have-at

I want a hidden room! Love Love

I can has now please?
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:40 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Legendary Aries wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

hehe I'm terrible

That's pretty fucking boss, not gonna lie. I want a couple now!
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:02 am

I would love a secret passage room in my house!

But speaking of Tumblr, I found something under the 'yandere' tag when I was looking at fanart.

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_mdrmr7HhAM1rlwvt2o1_500

I tend to find personality stuff like this interesting. So... What are you guys? 0u0
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:06 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

But speaking of Tumblr, I found something under the 'yandere' tag when I was looking at fanart.

I tend to find personality stuff like this interesting. So... What are you guys? 0u0
Date-wise it's got me listed as Genki Girl but in reality I'm a Tsundere personality-wise. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:09 am

I'd like a secret room in the randomest of places~ It'll be my own little hidey hole~

As for Rinny's Inner Chara-type I got Ojou, which is actually pretty fitting I think
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:15 am

Legendary Aries wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Date-wise it's got me listed as Genki Girl but in reality I'm a Tsundere personality-wise. Hmmm

Really? Hm...

It says I'm 'Moe' which is find funny because a girl I knew always called me moe and others that I've talked to before like some of my old friends said I acted awkwardly cute (which is kinda embarrassing even if it's a compliment...).

I always thought I was a Dandere though but I guess not now.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 am

I am Moe...I'm so cute people want to molest me? I...I don't know how I feel about that... Despairing
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:30 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Really? Hm...

It says I'm 'Moe' which is find funny because a girl I knew always called me moe and others that I've talked to before like some of my old friends said I acted awkwardly cute (which is kinda embarrassing even if it's a compliment...).

I always thought I was a Dandere though but I guess not now.
The thing with stuff like this is that they're usually not accurate for groups of people. While it might hit well for someone here or there in a large group it's going to have more misses than hits.

And trust me, I'm so Tsundere it hurts.

Silver Wing wrote:
I am Moe...I'm so cute people want to molest me? I...I don't know how I feel about that... Despairing

No, you know who is a Moe here? Fucking Miyu! Miyu is our Moe.

Last edited by Legendary Aries on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next