AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 509

|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved|   |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:33 pm

At Dante's rambling over olives and who was or was not normal in his eyes Blaze couldn't help but to laugh. She had to hold her hand over her mouth, making sure that she did not lose her bite of food.

Mouth full she answered, "you're just a big baby! Stop being such a baby and eat your olives!"

She paused, swallowing and thinking it over. After a moment that strange, head tilted nod showed up again as Blaze relented "okay, I'll meet you halfway. No one should like green olives."

Finishing off her first slice Blaze reached for another, intentionally leaning over to point at Dante.

"But I get the feeling that if I was 'normal' I wouldn't have managed to get your help so I'll chalk that one up in a 'pro' category."

As if to further taunt him, Blaze picked a couple of the olives he had taken off of his slice only to pop them into her mouth. She really didn't see what his big deal was. It wasn't such a problem to scrape them off whenever he wanted another slice.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved|   |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am

Lexia watched, taking small bites as she did so. Part of her felt a little disheartened. She recalled times when Blaze laughed like that with her. She took a few more bites, finishing off the pizza she had taken only for her stomach to protest in response.

She took to wandering again, tugging an Mp3 from her pocket and placing the ear buds in her ears. She let the music contained on the device clear her thoughts.

It was hard being mute at times. Without realizing it, it was so easy to simply feel left out. Lexia knew most of this was irrational but at the moment, she felt she didn't care.

There was still too much on her mind to really focus on anything away from them.

Dante snorted at her words. She was giving herself quite a bit of credit though, part of him knew that was the exact reason he was helping her in the first place. He wouldn't admit it out loud however. He didn't need to give her more ammo to go about taunting him with.

"At least we agree on that," He noted, leaning back in his chair again. "You're still not normal. Neither of you are,"

He shot a glance at toward Lexia's direction, noting that she was ignoring them for a time. He snorted at that. He briefly wondered what his twin was planning. No doubt at some point, they'd have a go at it. They always did.

The fact that he'd even stepped foot in his shop still surprised him.

Dante attempted to dismiss the thought, taking another bite of his pizza. If it hadn't been for the olives at this point, he would have finished the majority of it on his own.

"You give yourself a lot of credit," He taunted back though, his tone seemed to hold little interest in it. "Over confident, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 509

PostSubject: Re: |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved|   |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:19 am

As Lexia had moved away from the two, tugging out an mp3 player from her bag Blaze glanced at her, smile slipping from her face. She couldn't very well read Lexia's mind but she had no doubt that the other woman was feeling left out.

She snorted softly turning back towards Dante. Until Lexia actively tried to 'say' something there wasn't much Blaze could do about it.

The smirk was back on her face at Dante's observation.

"I'm only over-confident when I feel I have reason to be," she admitted easily.

That was a bit of a lie. More times than not Blaze didn't feel nearly as confident as she came across as. Even stepping foot into Devil May Cry had taken a bit of composing herself.

"Besides a little confidence in a woman isn't a bad thing," she answered, turning around to lean against the desk again. Her gaze found itself observing those that passed outside the window.

"By the way, Dante?" she spoke up after a moment. She took another bite of the pizza, chewing it thoughtfully before swallowing. "For all your bitching about olives if you had just opened the other pizza box you'd find out that one has no olives on it."

Blaze tried her best to bite back the smirk on her face though it was a failed attempt to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved|   |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:00 am

Lexia spared a glance around the room. It wasn't well kept, down right dirty and dusty. This man named Dante didn't take care of a great many things. Even weapons he seemed to quite like 'collecting', if she could call it that, were left discarded and not taken care of.

She shook her head at that. It was only something to keep her mind off the events that had come. Things like this, she wasn't used to them. She would have felt better if she hadn't been targeted at all.

It seemed whoever had been Blaze didn't have that much in mind however.

She glanced back at the pair, listening to Blaze laugh, and suddenly felt incredibly awkward, even out of place. She should't have, she knew that. It was a hard feeling to shake. She didn't even know what to say to Blaze now. Many years had passed and she'd changed.

As much as she hated to admit it, Lexia felt as if she didn't know the woman at all.

Finally, she decided to move closer, if only to feel a little more into the loop. The pad of paper sat on her lap. She tapped the eraser end against it though, no message would be written, at a loss as to what to say.

Dante couldn't help but snort in response. She was showing how confident she was, boosting here and there. Like himself, she enjoyed a good joke or in general just picking at anyone who was nearest. It seemed that he was the target this time around. Eventually, he'd find a way to turn that one around on her.

"Well, I can't argue about that one," he shot back, finally taking a bite out of the pizza after he'd picked the olives clean. He couldn't understand why people liked them. "Met my share of confident women. Guess I can chalk you up as another."

He glanced at her friend lingering near but didn't seem to have much to 'say'. He couldn't quite figure that one out and he had no idea how to deal with the mute. The way she looked, meek as she was, he might have simply offended her by reaching out.

His attention was quickly grabbed by Blaze again when she spoke up. He blinked, taking the other box and opening it. Sure enough, the pizza that was left untouched had no olives on it. He resisted a scoff, in favor of trying to look annoyed.

"Oh, I get what you're doing here," he finally spoke up, favoring a slice of the other after he'd finished his first. "Tryin' to mess with my head now?"

Dante couldn't resist a slight chuckle from leaving him however. Despite his outward appearance, the man did enjoy having a good time, as loud as he could be. It'd been a while since he'd had this kind of company, only getting a few missions on and off or Lady and Trish stopping in. Things could get dull in his shop. He was partly glad for the change of pace, however quick it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved|   |DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved| - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|DMC RP| Fighting the Good Fight |Reserved|
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3