AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Pbucket
PokéPartner : My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! 037

My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! Empty
PostMy LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!!

My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! 2122717974Hello all!!!

I have updated my fanfiction and guess what I'm excited and nervous about it lol! My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! 2737973591I am still wondering how people visulize my OC. My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! 1176947481Before and after the reveal of her! I intent to include how my OC look further into the story from hair and eye color up to how the OC carries themselves.

I am wondering if anyone would be will to try and draw Aranuir as they visulize before know that 'he' is a 'she' lol!!!My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! 2796779161 Should I go to someone and ask directly????My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! 3224979720 What do you all think.....???? Lol that is if anyone reads this.My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! 1642982905

The mask by NavyReservist on fanfiction.net Lord of the Rings rated m: due to romance and future gore in fight scenes. Suspense/Romance. English. Elf=OC falls in love with who??? hasn't been decided!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8981793/1/The-mask

In a world of men, where women are to remain with their household duties. To run their household, bare children, and so forth. Even with war and darkness that threatens to take hold of all of Middle-Earth. Will all women bow down and stay home and hide or will they stand for what they believe.

For more go and read!!! This author wants to know how people visualize the OC Aranuir in the first three chapters then how they change their mind the further into the story they go!! If you have and idea draw/graphic your idea on how you see this oc and send it to us and we will see who wins the privlage of their image being used for this authors fic!! you can enter multuple images and note you must include your information so that you can be given credit for your work!!!!

Last edited by NavyReservist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more to it!!!)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!! :: Comments

No Comment.

My LOTR's fanfiction The mask... to hide update!!!!

Page 1 of 1