AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:05 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
So, Oki and I just spent close to eight to ten hours playing Borderlands 2. Talk about an unintentional marathon run.

What more could you expect from Borderlands~? What class did you pick, Fang? Assassin?
No, actually, I picked the Siren. I have a level 22 Siren to Oki's level 22 Assassin and we just started a new game tonight, too, in which I have a level 11 Commando and Oki's got the level 11 Siren at the mo'.

Which do you prefer, Canned/
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

No, actually, I picked the Siren. I have a level 22 Siren to Oki's level 22 Assassin and we just started a new game tonight, too, in which I have a level 11 Commando and Oki's got the level 11 Siren at the mo'.

Well, at least someone is playing Xero, my brother and his friend literally fought for him when they did their first play through. Sounds like fun though, I should see if my brother wants to start a new game~

In the first game I went with Lilith the Siren but in the second I had to pick the Gunzerker. I couldn't say no to Salvador uvu
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

Well, at least someone is playing Xero, my brother and his friend literally fought for him when they did their first play through. Sounds like fun though, I should see if my brother wants to start a new game~

In the first game I went with Lilith the Siren but in the second I had to pick the Gunzerker. I couldn't say no to Salvador uvu
Ah, harboring a Salvador crush, eh? Very nice. I'm growing fairly fond of Axton myself.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Ah, harboring a Salvador crush, eh? Very nice. I'm growing fairly fond of Axton myself.

There's just something about stout men that need a footstool to even get at my height~ The lady killer at his finest, hehe, that's actually not a bad pairing~
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:47 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
There's just something about stout men that need a footstool to even get at my height~ The lady killer at his finest, hehe, that's actually not a bad pairing~
I hadn't realized Salvador was that short! Haha I prefer my men taller 'n me!

I'll have to start a playthrough with Salvador though I'm really eager to get the Mechromancer pack, though I've heard she can be fairly tricky if you don't allocate her skills properly.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:13 am

Ram's Desire wrote:

I hadn't realized Salvador was that short! Haha I prefer my men taller 'n me!

I'll have to start a playthrough with Salvador though I'm really eager to get the Mechromancer pack, though I've heard she can be fairly tricky if you don't allocate her skills properly.

Oh he's super short, the joke in game is that his massive steroid abuse stunted his growth which is why he's compensating with all those rad guns and stuff~ Same, this is my only exception~

That's what my friend told me, he had to play her through twice to get it just right. I wouldn't mind getting the Psycho, I hear he's the bees knees
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:38 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh he's super short, the joke in game is that his massive steroid abuse stunted his growth which is why he's compensating with all those rad guns and stuff~ Same, this is my only exception~

That's what my friend told me, he had to play her through twice to get it just right. I wouldn't mind getting the Psycho, I hear he's the bees knees
I can see that! I've got him at level 7 now and I can see why you like him so far!

I haven't heard much about the Psycho myself though I'll probably shell out the money for him too at a later date. with PS3s getting cheaper it'd be so rad if you'd manage to get one too! Oki, Canned and Fang, Vault Hunter team extraordinaire!

Speaking of, Oki and I wanted to know if you'd be interested in a 3-on-3 group rp for Borderlands 2 later on.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 am

I'd like to try playing as the Psycho as well. I need to get paid first before I can do anything else though. Didn't get my paycheck Saturday like I thought I would. =3=

But he looks pretty skippy, so I'd like to give him a go. Zer0's my favorite so far though~. 

It would be amazing if you'd like to rp with us~. I've already got half of a profile typed out, so I be prepared for it if we do~. 
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 pm

He's great, his name is Krieg and you could lose yourself in his dialog alone.

Zer0's a big fan favorite among my brothers, one actually got a hoodie that looks like his armor.

Also I'd love to rp with you guys, it sounds lovely! c: I'll get to work on a profile right away uvu
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:23 pm

I prefer Maya and Axton's skills and play-styles myself. Zer0's is a little too awkward, and to me, a little clunky-feeling compared to the others.

Be sure to take your time, Canned! I've barely got anything scrapped together for a character myself.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:36 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
I prefer Maya and Axton's skills and play-styles myself. Zer0's is a little too awkward, and to me, a little clunky-feeling compared to the others.

Be sure to take your time, Canned! I've barely got anything scrapped together for a character myself.

I really like Maya and Salvador's, I don't think I've done a full play through with Axton yet.

I actually already had one from when the first game came out, I just gotta spruce her up uvu I think I'm gonna adopt that character sheet style that you two~
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:46 am

So I fucking hate Jack with a passion now - not to say I didn't hate him before.

Fuck Jack! Fuck him hard in the ear! I want Bloodwing back!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:06 am

@Canned: I'm getting better with Salvador, I'm still a little sloppy with his gunzerker skill though.

Ah, I can't wait to see it! And go right ahead!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:22 pm

I got paid today! Whooo~. Now I can do things!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:32 pm

I've now got the Mechromancer and the three headhunter DLC pieces myself downloading -- my dad's pretty awesome, letting me borrow the $15 I needed until Friday.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
I've now got the Mechromancer and the three headhunter DLC pieces myself downloading -- my dad's pretty awesome, letting me borrow the $15 I needed until Friday.

Your dad is super awesome~. :D I'm gonna try to put a little bit of money into the game here but we shall see~. I want to get the Psycho character really badly and play as him, for he looks cool~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:
Your dad is super awesome~. :D I'm gonna try to put a little bit of money into the game here but we shall see~. I want to get the Psycho character really badly and play as him, for he looks cool~.

Let's see:

Season Pass is about $30 and that gets you five pieces of DLC and a Vault Hunter expansion pack, then getting the Psycho is another $10 and the Headhunter DLC packs are roughly $3 bucks each and there's three of those so another $9 bucks, so getting it all would be about $50 but that's not too bad if you get it in bits and pieces like I did.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:

Let's see:

Season Pass is about $30 and that gets you five pieces of DLC and a Vault Hunter expansion pack, then getting the Psycho is another $10 and the Headhunter DLC packs are roughly $3 bucks each and there's three of those so another $9 bucks, so getting it all would be about $50 but that's not too bad if you get it in bits and pieces like I did.

Right, right. That's probably what I'm gonna have to do in between pay checks to keep myself afloat here. Since we're hitting the couple months that are gonna be bad. When I get taxes done and receive that money, I can spend on whatever the heck I want and not feel numbing guilt about it. XD
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:49 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:

Right, right. That's probably what I'm gonna have to do in between pay checks to keep myself afloat here. Since we're hitting the couple months that are gonna be bad. When I get taxes done and receive that money, I can spend on whatever the heck I want and not feel numbing guilt about it. XD

That's so very true. Haha
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:24 am

Happy New Year everyone!

What's 2014 gonna be like? Chaos~.

Chest Pound 
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Happy New Year to you too, Knight~

Hehe, we can only hope c:
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:01 pm

I still remember in 2012 where we were supposed to "die", but that never happened.
 Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Happy New Year, everyone. Let's make this year pretty friggin' fantastic, huh?
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Damn straight~!

Today is Wednesday. You know what that means.

HUMP DAY~!

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Bth_hump_day
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 am

I have the extreme, overwhelming need to write fan fiction, but I have no idea of what or why it's a thing now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next