AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Ah! What better time than now, eh? I actually have a final assignment for my current design class that I'm working on in bits and pieces that's due by Saturday.

So, question guys! Would you guys mind if we made a topic in the Borderlands fanclub to discuss ideas for our rp? I wanna kind of explain the HDD-shift idea I had from Hyperdimension because trying to do so in the rp itself might be a bit difficult with screen stills from the game for examples, but I don't wanna do it in OOC notes because that just seems bleh and doing it here would bog down conversation for everyone else.

Best of luck to you on that assignment!

Also sure, that sounds like a great idea! Certainly will help keep everything neat and tidy in the actual rp while we fuse to get on the same page hehe~
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:53 pm

My thoughts exactly, girls! With that said click on me to get to the thread!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Guys, guys, I've officially given up on the RE6 version of Leon. So if anyone's writing anything Leon related for me - I'm sure none of you are, but that's okay - I'm going to be attached to the RE4 and RE2 versions. Leon's really getting too old for this shit

On another note, about the weather in the U.S.; it just gets bite-ass cold here. DX
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Lupine Pupil wrote:
Guys, guys, I've officially given up on the RE6 version of Leon. So if anyone's writing anything Leon related for me - I'm sure none of you are, but that's okay - I'm going to be attached to the RE4 and RE2 versions. Leon's really getting too old for this shit

On another note, about the weather in the U.S.; it just gets bite-ass cold here. DX

I've not seen Leon's RE6 persona other than he's aged well. So I suppose it's a good thing.

And there is ice on my windows. Like, literally, ice has formed on the bottom half of my windows. That hasn't happened in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Fox Face wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

I've not seen Leon's RE6 persona other than he's aged well. So I suppose it's a good thing.

And there is ice on my windows. Like, literally, ice has formed on the bottom half of my windows. That hasn't happened in a long time.

Well, he did get super adorable. But as Fang said; they made him a tool in RE6. XD

Ice? Not cool, we get frost that kills oranges here. The poor oranges~. I'm not one for cold weather as it is, I enjoy the summer better. XD
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 037

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Zombieland mode!!!! Totally loving this movie, in such a kick-ass mood. Your a badass when..... you kill zombies with a chain saw lol!!!!! hey that would be a cool game!!!!!! Fire Power 
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:51 pm

NavyReservist wrote:
Zombieland mode!!!! Totally loving this movie, in such a kick-ass mood. Your a badass when..... you kill zombies with a chain saw lol!!!!! hey that would be a cool game!!!!!! Fire Power 
There is that Lollipop Chainsaw game. An old co-worker of mine said it's good for mindless fun.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
NavyReservist wrote:
There is that Lollipop Chainsaw game. An old co-worker of mine said it's good for mindless fun.

God I love that game, reminds me of Dead Rising, but fucking fantastic when it comes to mindless fun.
 OxO 
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Lupine Pupil wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
NavyReservist wrote:
So it's one you'd recommend then? I've been meaning to pick it up but my money keeps going elsewhere.

God I love that game, reminds me of Dead Rising, but fucking fantastic when it comes to mindless fun.
 OxO 
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
NavyReservist wrote:
So it's one you'd recommend then? I've been meaning to pick it up but my money keeps going elsewhere.

OxO 

Well, when it came out I played the hell out of it. Been neglecting it now, haven't even finished it yet. I mostly play it when I have the need to kill something. If you're interested, go ahead. I don't usually recommend games too often.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 037

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks for the recommendation but I meant as a forum game lol example, your a badass when you kill zombies with blank!!
 Glomp
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:50 pm

NavyReservist wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation but I meant as a forum game lol example, your a badass when you kill zombies with blank!!
 Glomp
If you feel that way you can always create the game in the Forum Games folder and see if it takes off.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Oh god oh god, I think one of my RE6 roleplay partners left me over email...
 Cry 

Taking ages to reply is normal, and I am not making the whole rp's spotlight on my Oc.
 Tantrum 
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Lupine Pupil wrote:
 Cry 

Taking ages to reply is normal, and I am not making the whole rp's spotlight on my Oc.
 Tantrum 

Have you tried asking them to join on the site? In the very least, that would help keep track a little easier for rps.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Fox Face wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:
 Cry 

Tantrum 

Have you tried asking them to join on the site? In the very least, that would help keep track a little easier for rps.

I need to try that if she ever replies back to me. She's gone dark today after I replied last night.
 Thinking 
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Lupine Pupil wrote:
Fox Face wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:
 Cry 

Tantrum 

I need to try that if she ever replies back to me. She's gone dark today after I replied last night.
 Thinking 

She might have gotten busy but some just flake, I've noticed.

But hopefully you can convince her or anyone else to join up. It'd help you keep thing organized with your rps. :3
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:36 pm

@Oki: Hopefully, guess I'll have to wait it out until then.
 :Sing: 

Wait a second, what is this trickery?? Fang's playing DmC?? cx
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Snowball King wrote:

We both downloaded it since it's free for Playstation Plus users. Though, we're not entirely fond of it, I'm gonna give it a run and see if I can't kinda change my opinion about the new one while she's trying to get the whole game Platinumed out.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Snowball King wrote:

PSN store had it for free for PS+ users and I have trophies to be whored off of it.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Snowball King wrote:

PSN store had it for free for PS+ users and I have trophies to be whored off of it.

Yup, I was right. All this talk of games, I need to start a new game on RE: The Umbrella Chronicles. I need those RE feels.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Snowball King wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
Snowball King wrote:

Yup, I was right. All this talk of games, I need to start a new game on RE: The Umbrella Chronicles. I need those RE feels.
... ... I need to finish whoring trophies off of that, too...
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Snowball King wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
Snowball King wrote:

Go, go Fang go, those trophies need you~. XD
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Snowball King wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
Snowball King wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
Snowball King wrote:

Go, go Fang go, those trophies need you~. XD

Did you like the new DMC, Knight? It took a while, but the new Dante and Vergil grew on me. They will never be as grand as the originals though~.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 pm

I was content with it, like you said; Dante and Vergil started to grow on me. I liked DmC, but I didn't love it.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Snowball King wrote:
I was content with it, like you said; Dante and Vergil started to grow on me. I liked DmC, but I didn't love it.
I'm still conflicted about it. While parts grew on me and I can admit to liking certain aspects of the game a lot there were small parts that still make me uncomfortable, like Ninja Theory taking a jab at original!Dante with that white hair "never in a million years" comment and then making it happen anyways. That just felt... dirty to me, like a low blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next