AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:32 pm

*blasts through the wall of *Pointless Blabber" and comes to a screeching halt*

WOOO, I'M ALIVEEEE~.

But it was super nice up at the campground, and now I'm back home with triple digit weather. But I missed my computer. XD
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Furball’s Divinity wrote:
*blasts through the wall of *Pointless Blabber" and comes to a screeching halt*

WOOO, I'M ALIVEEEE~.

But it was super nice up at the campground, and now I'm back home with triple digit weather. But I missed my computer. XD

Good to know you had fun! I haven't been camping for years. D:

Ah, it's actually cooled down a little here where I am. Which is strange since we were terribly humid most of last month. Old man winter seems to be wanting to cool things down already!

Speaking of cooling down, I'm going to dress up as Luigi for Halloween. :3 I cleared it with my boss and I'll be working in a Luigi costume October 30th!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Man I haven't written anything in a while now. I get the inspiration, but then it leaves me before I can act on it. D:
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Oh gosh I haven't even thought about what I'll do for Halloween this year /m\ usually by now I'm sewing or buying fabric for it ksdfslkd I gotta step it up

In other news, how is everyone~?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh gosh I haven't even thought about what I'll do for Halloween this year /m\ usually by now I'm sewing or buying fabric for it ksdfslkd I gotta step it up

In other news, how is everyone~?

It seems to be coming quickly this year! I'm not complaining~. Gonna get video games in October and November after all!

I've been alright. Sorta, kinda tired today and I've got a headache. Other then that, I'm alright. Yourself?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:48 am

Dream Drops wrote:

It seems to be coming quickly this year! I'm not complaining~. Gonna get video games in October and November after all!

I've been alright. Sorta, kinda tired today and I've got a headache. Other then that, I'm alright. Yourself?

You can say that again~ It's nuts how fast the summers gone by uvu What games~?

Pretty well, myself, been doing a load of yard work since the weathers been so nice lately~
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Pretty well, myself, been doing a load of yard work since the weathers been so nice lately~
I know for sure that she's got Assassin's Creed Unity and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel pre-ordered and one or both of the Pokemon games I believe.

How about you, Canned? Looking forward to the line-up of games coming out this year?
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

I know for sure that she's got Assassin's Creed Unity and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel pre-ordered and one or both of the Pokemon games I believe.

How about you, Canned? Looking forward to the line-up of games coming out this year?

Indeed I do for all of those! I've got AC: Unity paid off now, it's just the rest~.

Canned, this is for you!

Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 pm

@Fang
Ooo she certainly got some choice picks~ As for me I'm just saving up for Wolfenstein and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel right now~ You got any games you're looking forward to get?

@Oki
!!!! OH MY GOSH !!!! thats soooo adorable~! That is literally me gosh /w\
I take it you liked OFF? c:
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

@Oki
!!!! OH MY GOSH !!!! thats soooo adorable~! That is literally me gosh /w\
I take it you liked OFF? c:

Isn't it though! Youtube recommendations did a good thing for once!

I do~. I really like Zacharie but I'm really interested in the story as well~. It's such an interesting game. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 am

Dream Drops wrote:

I do~. I really like Zacharie but I'm really interested in the story as well~. It's such an interesting game. ;w;

You could say that again~ I guess Youtube does do it right once in a blue moon uvu

Oh good I'm glad! Zacharie and Sugar are my favorites by far uvu I even got to cosplay Catmask!Zacharie back in the day~ If you ever need any help or someone to gush about it over I'm all ears~ owo

Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:58 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

You could say that again~ I guess Youtube does do it right once in a blue moon uvu

Oh good I'm glad! Zacharie and Sugar are my favorites by far uvu I even got to cosplay Catmask!Zacharie back in the day~ If you ever need any help or someone to gush about it over I'm all ears~ owo

Once in a while, it does!

I loved Sugar's design~. It was sad what happened to her though. D:

Haha, I want to make a Zacharie catmask~. I keep meaning to do it and just get busy. But it will be done someday!

Oh, it'll be nice to gush to someone about it! XD
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Haha, I want to make a Zacharie catmask~. I keep meaning to do it and just get busy. But it will be done someday!

Oh I know! D: I did a little clip for Zackaries reaction when I got to that part in the game /m\

It's really fun to make! I made the base of mine out of bristol board and layered over it with paper mache. I wore goggles under it so I could just cut the eyes out! I'd love to see yours when you're done! c:

It sure will be! I only had my brothers to gush about with and they got pretty sick of it hehe~!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:29 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Oh I know! D: I did a little clip for Zackaries reaction when I got to that part in the game /m\

It's really fun to make! I made the base of mine out of bristol board and layered over it with paper mache. I wore goggles under it so I could just cut the eyes out! I'd love to see yours when you're done! c:

It sure will be! I only had my brothers to gush about with and they got pretty sick of it hehe~!

It's a very sad point. I was really sad with the Judge too, calling out for his brother. That kinda crushed me. D:

Oh, I would have never thought of that! That's a really good idea, especially with the goggles! I'll have to look into doing something like that. :3

Haha, it was a slow thing to come to but I finally did! I'm really glad too~. I want to write stuff on it, I'm just not sure how to go about it yet. >__<
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:13 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

It's a very sad point. I was really sad with the Judge too, calling out for his brother. That kinda crushed me. D:

Oh, I would have never thought of that! That's a really good idea, especially with the goggles! I'll have to look into doing something like that. :3

Haha, it was a slow thing to come to but I finally did! I'm really glad too~. I want to write stuff on it, I'm just not sure how to go about it yet. >__<

Oh I know omo that was devastating for me because I love the Judge so much D:

Thanks~! It was a very fast process with the bristol board base! I tried making my first mask without it and it just kinda fell apart, hehe!

I kinda just listened non-stop to Somewhere Over The Rainbow when I wrote the one shot uvu it helps to be a little vague with what you write too! To really give it that OFF feel c:
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:33 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Oh I know omo that was devastating for me because I love the Judge so much D:

Thanks~! It was a very fast process with the bristol board base! I tried making my first mask without it and it just kinda fell apart, hehe!

I kinda just listened non-stop to Somewhere Over The Rainbow when I wrote the one shot uvu it helps to be a little vague with what you write too! To really give it that OFF feel c:

That part seriously just ruined me. D:

Ah, well that's no good! I'll try that though~. In about another week here, I'll be seeing if I can't get out and do some shopping~.

I love that song~. I kind of does have a fitting feel to it. :D

I'd like to toy with the idea of the puppeteer/player somehow being pulled into the game and inevitably having the Batter attempt to purify said player. I think a lot at work and that's the first idea that came to mind. XD
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Ah, well that's no good! I'll try that though~. In about another week here, I'll be seeing if I can't get out and do some shopping~.

I'd like to toy with the idea of the puppeteer/player somehow being pulled into the game and inevitably having the Batter attempt to purify said player. I think a lot at work and that's the first idea that came to mind. XD

Same :<

Alrighty~ I know you can find bristol board at Michael's for sure uvu

I actually really like that idea! The only fics for OFF I've read had a lot of ooc vibes and what not but to have the Batter try to purify the player fits a whole lot better!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:17 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Same :<

Alrighty~ I know you can find bristol board at Michael's for sure uvu

I actually really like that idea! The only fics for OFF I've read had a lot of ooc vibes and what not but to have the Batter try to purify the player fits a whole lot better!

I'll look into that! It'll be nice to try something like that again. It's been a long time since I've really done  a nice craft~.

Ah, I've seen a lot of that too honestly! I mean, I like seeing the playful little comics, that's fine! But I hate when I'm trying to read something and the writer is just making the canon characters do and say what they want them to say and it's terribly obvious. It really irks me.

But yea, I wasn't sure if my idea was fitting in a whole or not, you know? I've toyed with the idea of it more or less being 'the player doesn't get a game over and just comes back'. You get one life and if you've lost it, you're done kind of thing. Since OFF really breaks the fourth wall constantly anyways, I figured toying with something like that would be pretty awesome~.

I also thought about Batter taking out some sort of rage/wanting to purify the player for the reasons of said player being the one to basically control the story. Since we know it's obvious they're breaking the fourth wall and certain characters are 'self aware', I figured it might be fun to toy with the idea of a character actually trying to put a stop to that control in a way~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:15 am

Dream Drops wrote:

I'll look into that! It'll be nice to try something like that again. It's been a long time since I've really done  a nice craft~.

Ah, I've seen a lot of that too honestly! I mean, I like seeing the playful little comics, that's fine! But I hate when I'm trying to read something and the writer is just making the canon characters do and say what they want them to say and it's terribly obvious. It really irks me.

But yea, I wasn't sure if my idea was fitting in a whole or not, you know? I've toyed with the idea of it more or less being 'the player doesn't get a game over and just comes back'. You get one life and if you've lost it, you're done kind of thing. Since OFF really breaks the fourth wall constantly anyways, I figured toying with something like that would be pretty awesome~.

I also thought about Batter taking out some sort of rage/wanting to purify the player for the reasons of said player being the one to basically control the story. Since we know it's obvious they're breaking the fourth wall and certain characters are 'self aware', I figured it might be fun to toy with the idea of a character actually trying to put a stop to that control in a way~.

I know what you mean, its one of my biggest pet peeves when I'm actually reading something. Even some of the comics I've seen do a wonder keeping the Batter in character but keeping the comic funny~ I tagged the game as OFF or OFF (game) on my tumblr if you ever want to see any uvu

I really like the idea, it's got a lot of dimension to it, lot of ways the situation could go. And it'll be refreshing to see something that fits the actual fandom. The concept of being brought into that world is much more believable because the game breaks the forth wall so much.

That's whats gonna make it really OFF like, I think! Especially with the character being targeted and trying to stop the Batter on his quest~
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:52 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

I know what you mean, its one of my biggest pet peeves when I'm actually reading something. Even some of the comics I've seen do a wonder keeping the Batter in character but keeping the comic funny~ I tagged the game as OFF or OFF (game) on my tumblr if you ever want to see any uvu

I really like the idea, it's got a lot of dimension to it, lot of ways the situation could go. And it'll be refreshing to see something that fits the actual fandom. The concept of being brought into that world is much more believable because the game breaks the forth wall so much.

That's whats gonna make it really OFF like, I think! Especially with the character being targeted and trying to stop the Batter on his quest~

Exactly! Some of them do really well and I love it! I just wish more fan fiction would do the same. I'll have to look into your blog when I'm not dealing with people who got offended over my rp blog~.

That's what I figured too so I'm glad I haven't misread the series~. It's great to know that it all still have an OFFish feel despite doing the 'sucked into the game' plot.

I've been working on the first chapter, making the player have very little knowledge of that word a 'new puppeteer', of sorts so I figured that'd be more fun~.

I'm gonna make things work as her helping the Batter for so long only to have him inevitably turn on her~. I haven't seen all the endings of OFF yet, so I'm kind of waiting to see how I want to go about the rest of it. :3
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:15 pm

*sidles in, glancing up at the blocks of text and blinks owlishly at them* And here I am clueless about OFF. Do we need to add a folder for that in Fan Clubs?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
*sidles in, glancing up at the blocks of text and blinks owlishly at them* And here I am clueless about OFF. Do we need to add a folder for that in Fan Clubs?

...You know, I probably should have done that. I'll do that now! Canned, we'll discuss ideas there, yes~?

Fang, you'd like OFF I think~. It's like if Alice in Wonderland had a French baby and had ghosts in it, that'd be OFF. Oh, and fourth wall breaking constantly~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

...You know, I probably should have done that. I'll do that now! Canned, we'll discuss ideas there, yes~?

Fang, you'd like OFF I think~. It's like if Alice in Wonderland had a French baby and had ghosts in it, that'd be OFF. Oh, and fourth wall breaking constantly~.

Is it a computer game? You know how my PC is with running those. It couldn't even run Slender reliably; I couldn't walk ten feet in Slender before turning it off because the lag was so bad. My Mac is solely for schoolwork until summer 2016 as well.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

Is it a computer game? You know how my PC is with running those. It couldn't even run Slender reliably; I couldn't walk ten feet in Slender before turning it off because the lag was so bad. My Mac is solely for schoolwork until summer 2016 as well.

It is but it's a pretty low pixel game. I'm not sure how those would run on your computer though.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:07 pm

@Fang I originally ran it on windows vista and it actually worked surprisingly well! I did run into some problems during the installation process but it was pretty smooth otherwise!

Also loving the Rosario+Vampire theme~ uvu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next