AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Okami Talk Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Haha~. Nice.

I stumble upon Stray Beads here and there, I've been mostly trying to upgrade abilities. I've maxed out my Solar Energy ability, now I've got the coin purse, ink bottles, and Astral Pouch to max out. I forgot you can bloom Clovers for Praise. XD
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Haha~. Nice.

I stumble upon Stray Beads here and there, I've been mostly trying to upgrade abilities. I've maxed out my Solar Energy ability, now I've got the coin purse, ink bottles, and Astral Pouch to max out. I forgot you can bloom Clovers for Praise. XD
I've got all of those maxed out. I actually only need to do the solar energy to get a trophy~. Just a matter of time before I get it all done~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Haha~. Nice.

I've got all of those maxed out. I actually only need to do the solar energy to get a trophy~. Just a matter of time before I get it all done~.
Lucky~.

I've got to head to Kamui soon, but I don't wanna. Not ready for the game to be almost over yet. ;3;
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Haha~. Nice.

Lucky~.

I've got to head to Kamui soon, but I don't wanna. Not ready for the game to be almost over yet. ;3;
Ah, I'm there now. I was actually kind of excited because I love Oki. XD Both Waka and Oki are favorites in this game~. Couldn't wait to see him~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:45 am

Alright, here's my current Okami load-out:

Main Weapon: Eighth Wonder {Gold Dusted} (Glaive)
Rosary of Choice (Aka; when using them in battle / what you switch between): Resurrection Beads {Gold Dusted}
Sub Weapon: Snarling Beast {not Gold Dusted} (Reflector)
Holy Artifacts: Peace Bell, Thief's Glove, *Water Tablet (* - almost have enough demon fangs to trade)

*Thief's Glove allows you to throw Issun at enemies to steal items from them*

*Peace Bell keeps Demon Scrolls at bay*
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Mine are as follows at the moment~. They'll change when I get the last Divine Mirror~.

Main Weapon: Resurrection Beads {Gold Dusted}
Secondary Weapon: Blade of Kusanagi {Gold Dusted}
Holy Artifacts: Water Tablet, Wood Mat, Golden Ink Pot
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Let's see... I ended my file with the following-

Main Weapon: Divine Mirror { DUSTED }
Sub Weapon: Snarling Beast { DUSTED }
Holy Artifacts: Thief Glove, Wooden Mat, Peace Bell
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:24 pm

So recently, since being in the last half of the game, I've been wondering about the Oina Tribe. I knew they all turned into wolves but I didn't recall that their masks were different animals. 

It makes me wonder what my mask would be if I were a part of that tribe. What do you all think? Any thoughts on your own mask?
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 509

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Little Bird wrote:
So recently, since being in the last half of the game, I've been wondering about the Oina Tribe. I knew they all turned into wolves but I didn't recall that their masks were different animals. 

It makes me wonder what my mask would be if I were a part of that tribe. What do you all think? Any thoughts on your own mask?
My best guess is that it might have something to do with a "this is this person's spirit animal" type of deal. Then again that's not exactly something that can be proven either.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Okay! Change up in weapons now!

Main Weapon: Solar Flare {Gold Dusted}
Secondary Weapon: Resurrection Beads {Gold Dusted}
Holy Artifacts: Peace Bell, Wood Mat, Golden Ink Pot.

Made a lot of progress this weekend and I've only a few more Stray Beads to go! Happy dance!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:53 am

I'm sure I'll get my beads the 7th or 8th play-through. XD

I'm just trying to max everything out. :3
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 am

And I finally beat it last night in the midst of sobbing. That one scene when everyone prays for Ammy always chocks me up. Mark of a good story right there.

Ah, I kinda cheated with the Stray Beads though, with some of them you have to. Literally with some of them, they just look like background art. Wouldn't have thought twice about passing them up.

But this list really did help a lot.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Little Bird wrote:

Well, I did take a spirit animal quiz. It claimed my spirit animal was a bear. XD
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Well, if that's the case, my totem is a wolf~.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:34 pm

A few of my close friends in real life were talking about what Brush God we'd be associated with. Mine was Kazegami (the horse), even though it was a male~.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Ookami Shiranui wrote:
A few of my close friends in real life were talking about what Brush God we'd be associated with. Mine was Kazegami (the horse), even though it was a male~.
That's an interesting concept. I think I'd be Nuregami. I didn't care for the sheep portrayal in the game but I love the calm, slightly goody snake~.

I love Fang as Yumigami was well~. I thought she fit that role quite nicely~.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Little Bird wrote:
Ookami Shiranui wrote:
That's an interesting concept. I think I'd be Nuregami. I didn't care for the sheep portrayal in the game but I love the calm, slightly goody snake~.

First I was thinking Gekigami (the tiger), but then Yomigami (the dragon), but Kaze was always my favorite; due to his Galestorm technique. Hehe, "blowing my enemies away"~ XD

I thought the Boar that had the Cherry Bomb technique was awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:28 am

I took a selfie with wolf-Samickle and made it my phone's wallpaper~.

Spoiler:

It may be the best phone picture ever. XD Though Ammy looked away and photo-bombed it. XD
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 509

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:51 am

Little Bird wrote:
Ookami Shiranui wrote:

I don't know, Oki, barring your terror of heights, I think you'd have made a good Kabegami as well.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Little Bird wrote:
Ookami Shiranui wrote:

I don't know, Oki, barring your terror of heights, I think you'd have made a good Kabegami as well.
I could see that~. I've been told I'm finicky like a cat. That'd be a pretty boss power as well~.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Thought I'd share this with my fellow Waka fans:

Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Ookami Shiranui wrote:
Thought I'd share this with my fellow Waka fans:

That actually went on my Ipod really fast~. I love Waka's theme~. It's one of those I can listen to when I need a little help sleeping~.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:43 pm

If you could pick your two favorite Brush Gods, who would they be? And why?

As for me, my first choice would be Kazegami, mostly because I love ruining people's day with a little wind. lol That and the 'secret brush technique' you gain after fishing for the Marlin in North Ryoshima Coast, I think the attack was called Whirlwind - which creates a small tornado around Amaterasu. If I can recall, Shiranui used a larger version in the battle with the Twin Demons.

My second choice would be Itegami, I mean, I've always loved being able to freeze baddies - even if it was toward the end of the game. You can also learn the secret stroke Icestorm right away, by drawing a horizontal 'X'. It makes a cool-looking snowflake that drops ice shards, kinda like Oki's attack, except that he can fire them at you.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:04 pm

I was always pretty partial to using Moegami and Tachigami's powers.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Got all these Okami-feels from listening to the game's music. Gonna have to go and start a new game here quick. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami Talk Thread   Okami Talk Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okami Talk Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next