AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:44 am

So, I haven't gotten very far, just got my starter and all and I must say that I am highly impressed. The 3d effect is used pretty nicely when it is used and the battling is superb with the new camera angles! I love seeing all the new angles and being able to actually see all the people in detail!

I also super love the fact that I can run right away without getting a pair of running shoes first!

For anyone wondering, my starter is a cute little Chespin named Tehro.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:57 am

Sounds like it's going to be very well worth it! I haven't gotten my copies yet, my mom is hopping in the shower now and hopefully afterward, we'll be heading out.

I'm really excited though~. I can't wait to get the games and start playing. Book or no book, it'll be fine~.

I'd heard it rumored that EXP would be given upon catching a Pokemon! That's pretty boss to know it's confirmed!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:59 am

Little Bird wrote:
Sounds like it's going to be very well worth it! I haven't gotten my copies yet, my mom is hopping in the shower now and hopefully afterward, we'll be heading out.

I'm really excited though~. I can't wait to get the games and start playing. Book or no book, it'll be fine~.

I'd heard it rumored that EXP would be given upon catching a Pokemon! That's pretty boss to know it's confirmed!
It's so well worth it! I'm very pleased with this edition. I can't wait to toy around with Pokemon-Amie!

Also confirmed: different animations for each Pokemon as they attack. I've seen three differing Tackle animations for a Pidgey, Scatterbug and Zigzagoon already!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Little Bird wrote:

It's so well worth it! I'm very pleased with this edition. I can't wait to toy around with Pokemon-Amie!

Also confirmed: different animations for each Pokemon as they attack. I've seen three differing Tackle animations for a Pidgey, Scatterbug and Zigzagoon already!
I'm glad that I pre-ordered both than! :D

Seriously?! Dude, that's awesome! God, I can't wait! I shouldn't have taken the shower from my mom last night! We would have already been at Gamestop and back at this rate! XD

Anxious! I'm super anxious!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Little Bird wrote:

Seriously?! Dude, that's awesome! God, I can't wait! I shouldn't have taken the shower from my mom last night! We would have already been at Gamestop and back at this rate! XD

Haha, I'll be picking up Y when I have some extra cash that's for sure!

So much for that! We'll have to powwow on Skype when you get yours~.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Little Bird wrote:

Haha, I'll be picking up Y when I have some extra cash that's for sure!

So much for that! We'll have to powwow on Skype when you get yours~.
I'm hearing so much and I've yet to get moving! Ma's gotta hurry! I'm dyin' over here!

We will totally powwow it on Skype~. It will be awesome~.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions 196

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:59 am

Hey, do you guys know when this game comes out in the UK?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:10 am

@Angel: It was supposed to come out on the 12th, World Wide. Some people did get it days earlier but for us common folk, it came out yesterday. I'd check up on any local Game stores or give them a call in the very least. They might have more information than I do.

And just because this happened to me last night and I had to snap a picture:
Have a Look!:

Honest to God truth, I have run into more Shiny Pokemon. I have never gotten that virus without cheating in this game. And yea, I've forced the virus a couple of times to see what would happen with the status.

I was friggen surprised when I went to the Poke-Center and saw my entire team was infected. So I shoved one of my Pokemon into the PC to keep the virus and am just giddy that I've gotten something like this so soon!
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions 509

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:44 am

@Angel: As Oki said it was a worldwide release this time, a first I believe for the Pokemon games. If you give your local game store a call they should have some extra copies for sale. My Gamestop got tons of them in, extras and pre-orders.

@Oki A: Oh, sooo not cool! I haven't been that lucky yet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions   Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X/Y: First Impressions
Page 1 of 1