AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0   Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Nuzlocke Rules:

Badge Progress: Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 50px-Basic_BadgeFang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 50px-Toxic_BadgeFang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 50px-Insect_Badge
Current Location: Castelia City
Current Team:
Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 499Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 510Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 447Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 081Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 019Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 519

Pokémon Caught:
Pignite
Nickname: Darius
Current LVL: 20
Capture Location: Aspertia City -- given by Bianca
Nature: Naive, highly curious
Moveset: Smog, Arm Thrust, Flame Charge, Defense Curl

Liepard
Nickname: Aceline
Current LVL: 20
Capture Location: Route 20
Nature: Bold, likes to thrash about
Moveset: Cut, Torment, Fury Swipes, Sand-Attack

Riolu
Nickname: Aurum
Current LVL: 18
Capture Location: Floccessy Ranch
Nature: Bold, sturdy body
Moveset: Foresight, Quick Attack, Force Palm, Counter

Magnemite
Nickname: Torix
Current LVL: 18
Capture Location: Virbank Complex
Nature: Impish, highly curious
Moveset: Thunder Wave, Magnet Bomb, Thundershock, Sonicboom

Rattata
Nickname: Rustford
Current LVL: 17
Capture Location: Castelia Sewers
Nature: Brave, highly persistent
Moveset: Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Bite, Hyper Fang

Pidove
Nickname: Wes
Current LVL: 19
Capture Location: Castelia City
Nature: Relaxed, quick tempered
Moveset: Growl, Roost, Quick Attack, Air Cutter

Pokémon in Boxes:
Rutherford Roggenrola, LVL 16, Timid nature, alert to sounds. Captured in Relic Passage. Moveset: Harden, Sand-Attack, Headbutt, Rock Blast.

Pokémon that have Died:
Tuumba Patrat, Lvl 7, Sassy nature, somewhat vain. Lost in Floccessy Ranch.

MISC INFORMATION:
- Since my trainer ID ended with a '4' I ended up with a fire-type starter, Tepig.
- Created a brief mercy ruling. While paired up with a helpful NPC that battles with you and heals your pokémon any KO'd pokémon do not count as deaths. This rule only is in effect during wild pokémon encounters and does not cover trainer battles. The rule is only in effect for as long as the helpful NPC is paired with you and becomes ineffective upon their leaving.

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:13 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0   Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:58 pm

2.9.2014 I started off deciding on using the optional rule of using your trainer ID to determine your starter pokémon. This rule states that if the last digit is 1-3 then it's a grass-type, 4-6 is fire-type and 7-9 is water-type. If the digit is '0' then you get the choice. Since the last digit was a '4' I got Tepig who I named Darius.

It was a simple thing to start off, battling Hugh though his Oshawott gave me trouble. The first pokémon I ran into was, of course, Patrat because apparently I am a Patrat magnet despite the fact that they are still far from my favorite pokémon. Trolling right along through after a bit of level grinding I captured my next pokémon in Route 20. Because I have the "No Dupes" clause in action it negated the first encounter I had, a patrat, which lead the way to a purrloin capture~.

Though she's not leveled up yet I made my way to the Floccessy Ranch for my fourth pokémon, a Riolu. Here I stopped for the time being, needing my 3DS to charge up. I plan on doing some grinding before I take on Hugh again.

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0   Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:05 pm

02.10.2014 While level grinding at Floccessy Ranch the first time a wild Lillipup killed Tuumba... Lillipup kept spamming leer and just before I could faint him Lillipup launched a devastating tackle attack. Down a member of my team my mood sunk further when I realized I would be unable to double back to Route 19 to catch a new pokémon as per my No Dupes clause being in action.

Hugh was an easy defeat, however, and I took out the two or three trainers around the ranch easily enough. All that was left was to grind out more levels to take on Cheren back at Aspertia City. This was needed immensely as the gym trainers alone nearly took out Aceline!

A couple of hours of grinding out and I was able to take out Cheren finally! Aurum's counter attack came in handy to defeat Patrat easily. With that I swapped to Aceline to spam sand attack, lowering Lillipup's accuracy while Cheren was busy spamming the move work up. Accuracy sufficiently lowered Darius took out Lillipup, alternating between using defense curl and ember.

With the basic badge in hand I headed on over to Virbank City and immediately dropped down into Virbank Complex to fill my team out again with a magnemite capture. Now we're back at the Floccessy Ranch, gathering some levels for Torix before going back to Virbank Complex for easy exp grinding.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0   Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:06 am

02.11.2014 After grinding out levels in the Virbank Complex I took on the Virbank gym with my top pokémon at about level fourteen or fifteen. With Aurum, Torix and Darius I managed to sweep through Roxie's gym trainers and then Roxie herself. Torix was a big help, being unaffected by poison status while Darius' flame charge took out Roxie's whirlipede easily enough.

With the Virbank gym conquered I was forced to do the Poké-Studio thing, which was a total drag, before I went towards the docks to kickstart fighting Plasma again. It was another easy win under my belt and, giving chase, the female Plasma member was taken out by Aurum quickly. With that done I was able to set sail to Castelia City!

Heading towards the gym triggered Iris' appearance and the chase through the sewers after team Plasma. With Hugh I made a call before I even set foot in the sewers; since he is a helpful NPC character to buffer battles and heal your pokémon, any pokémon fainted here did not count as deaths. My logic being that with another player there they wouldn't allow wild pokémon to kill off the player's team if logic were employed. This rule was only employed during wild pokémon encounters and not trainer battles, however. Considering this is the only place with a helpful NPC buffering battle damage and double battling with you in a large area this rule will not be employed elsewhere.

Here I caught Rustford the rattata while traveling with Hugh. I might have gone after the zubat if Dewott had not hastily KO'd her with a razor shell. With Aceline's pursuit move and a great ball I was able to bring the new addition to the team. Perhaps because I'm a little sissy, I used Hugh's assistance to my benefit and trolled through the sewer to get Rustford and Aceline some more levels before taking on the Plasma members.

With that finished I popped into Relic Passage and captured a roggenrola whom I named Rutherford. After that I dropped back down and up a set of stairs to a little area under Castelia City separate from the sewers and ran into a pidove. Named 'Wes' I quickly hurried to the pokémon center to swap Rutherford and Wes out, to be better prepared for Burgh. With Darius and Wes I was feeling kind of hot-shoty and went straight to the gym, no further training involved.

While mostly nondescript Wes nearly died at one point, dropping to 8 hp from a swadloon's razor leaf! Likewise while I battled Burgh, under-leveled by about four to five levels, Aurum was dangerously close to being taken out by Dweeble. Luckily we suffered no losses here, however close they were, and the insect badge is now in my possession. Aceline, with the exp. share, also leveled up high enough during the gym challenge to evolve after facing Burgh as well.

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0   Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:28 am

Looks like you're going strong! That's good to hear!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0   Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Looks like you're going strong! That's good to hear!
Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0   Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fang's Nuzlocke Run 2.0
Page 1 of 1