AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

DigiPartner : (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* 084Lunamon
PokéPartner : (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Lapras_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49es

(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Empty
PostSubject: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:47 am

It was unusually warm in Konoha today. A very faint breeze managed to keep it from moving to uncomfortably hot, and everyone had on summer attire. The sun reflected off a metallic object hiding in between the leaves of a tree on the west side of the main training grounds. On one of the thick branches higher in the tree a lone Jonin was lying across the bark lazily, a book propped open betwixt her thumb and index finger. Her mismatched eyes scanned from one side of the page towards the other, but she found herself reading the same three lines over again. She was especially bored today, since she couldn’t find anyone to spend time with.

Her flowing locks dripped onto a branch below her and her legs were stretched out with one hanging over the branch. With a heavy sigh she closed her book, allowing it to plop down upon her chest before looking into the green canopy above her. She should probably be exercising since she had skipped the last three days, but it had been so long since she’d just had time to laze around. She didn’t want to waste it. She also didn’t want to spend it in a never-ending state of boredom. Her mind raced with different ideas, but each one was met with her own disapproval. She couldn’t help Iruka grade papers since he was still in a lesson. Most of her friends were out on missions. Her back popped as her arms stretched above her, the tips of her fingers caressing leaves above her.

Chakra swirled around her feet as she walked down the tree trunk. Once they touched the earth, she started off back towards the village. She would have to find something to keep her company before she went insane.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:07 am

The ninja's black hair flowed through the air.She walked around with no clue where she was headed.She was still in the village or perhaps had she walked outside the village.Whenever she was reading well walking it was hard to know where she was headed.Books were something she loved with all her being.The book she was curentl reading was a page turner.She was unable to put it down and she had wanted to take a walk.Even more then people.Which she didn't get along with at all.True she could be interested if they had incredible power or their personality was an curiosity.But if they were the average dull people in the village then she would ignore and think of herself higher.Yes,she was arrogant.Her strength was weaker then an average ninja.Her body was quite delicate.She did have speed but it wasn't so amazing to brag about.Joho did have something that was amazing it was her intellect.She was smart enough to beat Shikamaru a few times in a game of wits.She had to admit he was pretty smart.Though very few could even comapare to her intelligence.Then just as she thought she knocked into someone.Her fault for getting into such an amazing book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PokéPartner : (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Lapras_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49es

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Kira hadn't been paying attention as her eyes scanned the skies for summoning birds. Her walking ended abruptly as she bumped into another human. Out of instinct, she carefully placed her hands upon the shoulders of the person she had bumped into to sturdy them both. "Excuse me, I wasn't paying attention. Are you alright?"

Her eyes carefully looked over the other person as her hands retreated back to her sides. Her eyes caught sight of a book that had fallen upon the floor, and she swiftly picked it up, her fingers brushing off the dust before holding it out to the raven haired woman in front of her. "That is a pretty good book. I just finished it last week. You should read the sequel as well." A smile crept upon her features as she tried to be friendly. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:02 am

Joho sighed and said"I'm fine.I apologize swell,I should have paid more attention."Well,at first she considered this girl be like the rest she usually meets.It was hard to meet interesting people after all.The black haired ninja brushing the dust off her clothes.Then noticing that her book fell but having it picked up.This girl at the very leas had manners which is more then what she can say about most of the people she meets.

Very irritating that she knew the book.Even more so that she read it.Pride was her sin.Maybe she loves feeling that he knows everything.Of course,she doesn't.But still it's upsetting when she doesn't know basic things another knows like the ending of a book.Even more so of a sequel.Joho said clearly irritated"Oh,yeah.So you've read it and enjoyed it.I would have finished this sooner but I had some research and a mission that put me back on my reading."She then said"A sequel,you say?Very interesting.I would have preferred you not tell me of it.It runs me asking and searching for more from the author."
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Kira blinked for a moment. She was trying to be friendly, but the woman in front of her seemed to be of an abrasive attitude. Instead of snapping something back, she rubbed the back of her head and chuckled slightly. “Well, I have been waiting for a mission. I have been pretty bored just waiting for everyone to get back. I was thinking about heading over to the academy to help a friend grade papers, or maybe tutor some students.”

She dropped her hand back to her side before titling her head slightly to the left. “I am sorry I informed you that there was a sequel. I kind of understand the surprise of finding out that one of your favorite, or even a new author to you has more than one book,” she moved her head back to the center before looking the other woman straight in the eyes, “what is your name? I am not sure I have met you, or even seen you around before. My name is Kira.” 

Last edited by LotusRebirth on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too many spaces between the paragraphs :))
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Joho thought Kira was basicly bragging since she had talked about going to help a friend grade papers or tutor some students.Which she saw that as trying to act like she was smarter then Joho.Which she didn't like at all.Joho was so far considering to make this girl her rival.No not a friend because it felt like she had o prove she was smarter now.

Joho said"Oh,yeah,well I was considering studying the behaviors of people in village and the actions shown by a certain action.Perhaps,I would look for more highly intriguing books."Well,she was trying to impress Kira with her activities.But she guessed that wouldn't work.She then said"So you understand.Well,that's good."

The black haired ninja then said outstretching her hand out for a handshake"My name is Joho Tansaku.It is a pleasure to meet you,Miss Kira."
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:53 am

Kira listened carefully to Joho’s words, she was trying to get a better understanding of her fellow ninja, and she did not want to pass judgment too quickly. Perhaps the young woman wasn't used to positive interactions. This young woman’s activities did interest her. Her hand moved to greet Joho’s, her handshake firm, but pleasant. After retracting her hand from the grasp of the other’s, she rested her finger tips gently on her chin. “If you plan on watching people of the village, I wouldn't try the training grounds or the gardens,” Kira sighed slightly, “they are both empty. Your best bet might be around the main market place, since it is about lunch time.”

Her eyes followed the trail of a butterfly floating by before returning her gaze back to Joho. “Have you learned anything interesting in your people watching?” 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:38 am

Joho didn't like this girl.That Kira girl actually believed her to be an idiot.She said vemon in her reply"I have been observing people for a long time.You actually believe that I wouldn't know something as simple as that."Which was true so it was actually annoying.That she was thinking she was so much smarter then her.The black haired ninja was now very irritated.She shouldn't let her see her irrigation after all she bet that's what Kira wanted.

Distracted to look at a butterfly how idiotic.She said "Yeah,I have.Many things that listing them to you would take too much time and I doubt you would understand."There now she would be the one insulted.Joho was determined to prove her intelligence.Even more so to be the smarter one.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:56 am

Kira placed her hands together and twisted her thumbs carefully, her eyes looking to the other woman. She didn't seem to be enjoying this conversation, and she was beginning to feel guilty for anything she might have said. She remained quiet for a moment, before an idea came to mind. She mustered up a friendly smile, her lips curving towards her ears. "Would you like to go get some ramen with me?" 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Joho was dissapointed that se didn't get more of reaction.But whatever.She said pressing the bridge of her glasses "Sure,I see no reason not."Well,people did eat together with their rivals.So there was no harm in this.Plus, maybe she'd get a chance to show how smart she is somehow.This is a very slim maybe though.She walked to the ramen place not waiting for her.It wold idiotic to do that after all.She then arrived at the ramen place.

Then sitting down on one of the stools.Joho then waited for Kira to do so.Then she would order.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Kira followed after Joho, her gait leisurely and and slow. She brought her arms behind her head as she walked. Upon entering the Ramen shop, she took a seat quietly next to Joho. She didn't need to place an order since she are quite often here, and soon a rather large bowl was placed before her. She turned her head to face Joho. "Do you come here often?" 

She was attempting to make more polite conversation. Perhaps she could be friends with this raven haired woman. Her left hand lifted her chopsticks and she took a rather large bite of noodles. She have an approving noise upon the flavor of the noodles, and she took another bite after swallowing the first.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Joho ordered a bowl of ramen.It wasn't a large bowl because she couldn't eat much.The black haired ninja replied"No,not often.I usually cook for myself,instead of going out to eat."The more and more Kira talked the more she was annoyed by her.There was no way in hell that they could be friends.She thought of her as rival then anything.Joho slurped some of her noodles.The ramen was good here but she preferred to cook.It was fun to experiment with new recipes.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:44 am

Kira shifted uncomfortably in her seat before taking another bite. Her head tilted to the side slightly as she swallowed her noodles. "It is important to cook, and it is a good way of saving your money. I just get worried about buying groceries, because I fear that they will go bad or be wasted if I go out on a mission." She took another small bite, her feet swinging gently beneath her. "Do you know any of the other ninja around here?" 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Joho said in response to her comment"Well,I don't worry about such things.I am quite good at making sure I don't waste food.Successful calculating what to do so that does not become a possiabilty."Well,this girl was annoying as well as nosy.It was important for a ninija to stand such.She replied"Yes,I know a few ninijas ,well.But I will not provide information on who those ninja are.I see no reason to do so."The importance of gathering some information would make this experience not a waste of time.The black haired ninja ate some more of the noodles and then asked"So have you heard anything interesting?".
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:23 am

Kira raised an eyebrow at her acquaintance before speaking. "It depends on what you find interesting. I know Iruka is planning a new method of practicum for his students. I know that there are a few missions that other ninja have gone on that may provide useful information for all of us. I also know that Jiraiya-sama will be releasing a new book soon. Like I said, it all depends on what you find interesting. There is always plethoras of interesting news to hear, as long as you know where to listen." 

Kira finished her bowl before tucking her bangs behind her ears. Her chin rested gently on one of her hands as she relaxed in her seat. "Are you always so--abrupt?" Her eyes moved to look at her lunch partner in a calm manner, her other hand drumming her fingers gently upon the counter top.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Joho glanced at her and understood wht she meant.

"I find unique information about new information the could not bore me.Those things you told me are trivials.So I would prefer to hear setting interesting."He replied cooly.Yes,this was mean and cold in a way.But the back haired ninja was like that.She couldn't change and had no desire to.

"A few people have mentioned this as well.But,I do not find this to be a bad thing."Joho said as she glanced away with a sigh.Honestly,nothing here was giving her any good information.What a waste.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:27 am

Kira stretched her arms over her head before standing up carefully. "You probably wouldn't be interested in a retrieval mission, would you?" She didn't wait for her lunch mate's answer before heading back out onto the road towards the Hokage Mansion. She decided that taking this mission would be better than lazing around the village, even though she had earlier declined it. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:27 am

What a rude girl.Didn't even wait for her answer.Honestly,she was sick of her.But she did think that showing off her skills to that annoying girl.It would also, be benefiful for her.That being that she might learn something.Joho ran over to where Kira was.After a while she caught up to her.

"Hey, your pretty rude.You didn't even wait for my reply."She said with an annoyed expression.

"I am interested in the mission."She said with a glare.Yes,she wanted to show that rude, annoying girl.After all,she couldn't just let that rudeness go.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Kira scoffed slightly at the her companion. "You have been short and abrupt all day. Let's go ahead and accept it then." She turned towards the Hokage's palace and continued her quick pace. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*   (Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Naruto) Lazy Days *Open For Everyone*
Page 1 of 1