AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Empty
PostSubject: |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]   |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:59 am

Luffy hadn't noticed at all that Usopp was gone.His sad expression had changed.So the thoughts of what to do about the Merry were moved the back of his mobd.He said loudly in surprise"Yeah,where is Usopp?!"Naomi sweat dropped and said"He must still be at the shipyard."The starw hat captain didn't think on how bad this must be.Like how theirs would be able to beat up Usopp.Naomi said finally rembering something"Usopp has a suit case of money!"The pirate and everyone knew that Naomi cared more on the money then what happened to Usopp.So he could see how much Naomi waned to find Usopp.Of course,Luffy did too.So he said"Alright,let's go find Usopp."He couldn't just leave Usopp behind.He was one of his dear friends and also,he needed his advice on what to do about the Merry like with all the rest of his crew.So he went off to find Usopp like the rest of his crew.When they found Usopp he was beat up and the suitcase with the money was gone.
-----
Sanji had noticed everyone's expressions.Something was up with the Merry it was the only thing I could be.He was curious as to what it could be.Did they not have enough money to fix the Merry or something?But when Rin said Usopp was gone the thought pushed to the back of his mind.He knew that he could find out about whatever it was later on.First,they needed to find Usopp.They couldn't leave a crew member behind.Well,he wished they could so they could leave Zero behind.That would be great if they could.He was imagining this but was keeping the same expression upon his face.So he along with the others went towards the shipyard.They had found Usopp like they wanted but he was beat up and the money was gone.Nami was in a fit.Awww,she was so adorable when she was angry.Nami said"Usopp,what happened?Where's the money?".Usopp answered"Some guys attacked me and took the money."Why did they let Usopp carry the money?Now that they thought on it why?Maybe it was that nobody wanted to do it.
------
Tsu grabbed onto Kaku's arm.She was trembling still from Lucci's arm that had Ben around her.Pysical touch from men always did this to her.She knew she had to get over this.But even though she knew this it didn't make it any easier to do.Why had Lucci done that?Even when she told him he continued to do it.Not only did he continue to do it but he pulled her in closer.It was warm and he did smell nice.But the fear and disconfert that came with physical touch from men didn't stop.Though it had stopped she now distrusted Lucci.Tsu was acting like a kitten that had been tricked.Cautious and waiting for any movements.So even if she looked at Lucci she was holding onto Kaku tightly as she walked.She said to Kaku"You certainly did take your time.But I'm glad you finally came."She didn't think at this could make Lucci jealous.Yes,because she was oblious to both of their feelings towards her.She was just doing this for protection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
EloquentSilence
Claptrap
Claptrap
EloquentSilence

PokéPartner : |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] 092

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]   |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:29 pm

I wasn't worried about Usopp at first, figuring he'd just simply gotten distracted and lost his way. Perhaps he was awed at this town as well, and got caught up in the beauty of it all, and when he'd turned around Nami and Luffy had gone. However, the more we searched inconclusively, the more fearful I became. Finally, my worry spiked when we actually found him, beaten and bloody, surrounded by nosy and perhaps concerned passerby's. "Usopp..." I muttered, shocked almost breathless. How could this have happened? Taking action almost immediately, I rushed to my beaten friends side, dropping to my knees and beginning to try and asses him, just praying that the damage wasn't too bad. Chopper would have been better for this, but he wasn't here right now, so I would have to do. "Hey, hey, just rest." I scolded Usopp gently for trying to talk. It was then that I realized that he was crying. Guild churned in my stomach, because I knew exactly why. "Everything's going to be just fine! It wasn't your fault!" I tried to be reassuring, but Usopp wasn't having any of it. "Of course it's my fault! It's because I'm so weak..."

[***]

Lucci grew very irritable very quickly as his efforts backfired on him, teeth clenching and mouth pressing it's self into a thin, paled line. Though he would have looked as placid and unfeeling as he always did to those who didn't know any better, or those who didn't bother to really look at him, his anger was positively boiling. He was selfish, and possessive, and he didn't take well to others handling his things without his express permission - which he would never give. Tsu was viewed similarly, as even though Lucci did not own her, he already viewed her as his. He was so determined and sure he could make this happen that he didn't bother doubting the fact, and felt that it should be undisputed. Kaku, however, was disputing that fact very strongly, and it was grating against his last nerve rather unpleasantly. If they weren't so close to completing a mission they'd worked on for so long, one that would finally bright justice upon the despicable Nico Robin, the cat-man may not have been able to keep his patience for so long. Still, he wasn't sure how much longer he could tolerate this...

[***]

Kaku felt a rush of various emotions as Tsu gripped tightly to his sleeve, leaning closer to him. On one hand, he liked the contact; on another, he felt proud and victorious that she was fleeing to him from Lucci, almost choosing him, and he reveled in the look on his superiors face; however, at the same time, he was angry. Tsu clung to him out of fear, a horror of her past exposed and played with by Lucci for his own amusement. Kaku hated to see Tsu anything but happy, generally, and the idea that someone would make her this afraid angered him enough to drive him mad if he couldn't do anything about it; and he couldn't. Nothing could disrupt their plans, not this close, and especially not something as unprofessional as emotions or feelings. So, Kaku just sucked it up. When Tsu spoke to him, Kaku smirked in a way that would seem normal o Tsu, but smut to Lucci, shrugging. "Sorry, I got caught up with those pirates." He explained. He also wished he could have been there sooner, away from Lucci - at least, keep her from being alone with him.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]   |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Luffy  realized that things were getting more an more worse by the minute.First the ship now his friend,Usopp.He didn't really care about the money.Why would he when no money would fix the Merry?His friends mattered to him more than money.He was upset that he could not protect his friend.Luffy  decided to question Usopp on who had done this when he felt Bette.The straw hatted pirate said"It's okay,Usopp none of us blame you.Besides, we can easily get the money back so don't worry.We'll also,make those guys pay!"Luffy  had no idea who those guys were but he would beat them up for doing that to his friend.The feelings that he was feeling were a mix of sadness and anger.He looked to Rin and asked"Rin,will Usopp be okay?".He saw that Usopp had closed his eyes and  seemed calm.Which he guessed was good.He knew that Rin would try her hardest with taking care off his injures.They were lucky that they at least had her.Imagine if she wasn't.He wouldn't have any clue what to do to help neither would anyone he knew that he was sure.Luffy  believed that she could help.
----
Sanji didn't think that Usopp would get beat up and robbed.The others must have left him behind.They seriously should have been more carefully.Since, Usopp has the money and the fact that Usopp is weak.So it's easy to assume that he would get beat p and the money stolen.
The blonde said"Yeah,you really should relax Usopp."He agreed with Rin.He had to get rest 
and calm himself.There was no need for him to get stressed out.Though he had to admit that Rin was going to heal Usop.Being healed by a beautiful lady was a wonderful thing.It is hard not to envy a man in a postoion that that.Especially when it is with a gorgeous angel like this.Sanji was concerned about the money.How could he not be when he didn't know he news about the Merry?He thought that if they got the money back then they could fix the Merry.So he said"Alright,so who do you think are the thirfs."They first had know who they were up against before they went to get the money back.Also,they had to get information about the thirds like their location and thongs of that nature.Then they could try to come up with a plan.
----
Tsu felt like such a coward.Well,she was kind of.She noticed Lucci's expression.He didn't like how she was acting.She was ashamed and not because because he might be jealous.But because she showed a side of her that she hated.Why couldn't stop being afraid?What was there to be afraid of about touching?Touching can't hurt or kill.So why?Why is it so hard?Tsu didn't even understand herself so she had no idea how to get over it.The blonde woman replied"Yes,they did take a lot of your time.So I'm glad you were able to come when you did."She looked to lucci and said"I'm sorry,for acting like that before.Especially if it annoyed you Lucci...It's just I can't help it..I'm afraid."She was trying her best to get Lucci to understand and to settle the tense ion in the air.Also,she wasn't sure if he had thought it was annoying or if he hated her now.She wasn't good at this type of thing.So she waited to see any of their reactions.Tsu still held onto Kaku tightly.
Back to top Go down
EloquentSilence
Claptrap
Claptrap
EloquentSilence

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]   |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:23 am

"He's in rough condition, but he should be OK." I responded to Luffy a little offhandedly, still checking over Usopp. He had cuts, a lot of bruising, and from the feel of things a few broken bones, but it wasn't anything I couldn't fix. Fortunately I didn't need Chopper for this either, but I would need someone's help to get Usopp back to the ship where all of our supplies were. I looked down at my long-nosed friend as he spoke up again, blood beginning to dribble from his mouth. "Franky... F-Franky Family..." He managed, presumably the name of those who'd beaten him. "Shh, don't try to talk." I scolded, though my voice was gentle. Looking up from Usopp's battered form, I locked eyes with our captain. My ever-present smile was gone, an almost uncharacteristicly stern expression on my face. As dim, or slow as Luffy could be, I knew he would understand my meaning - it was surely something he was thinking himself. We would make them pay. No one hurt one of our friends.

[***]

Lucci walked in silence, muscles of his back tensing as Kaku and Tsu continued to converse. He made an effort to relax a little when Tsu turned his attention to him, however, willing his posture to return to a more composed state. "It's not to do with you." Though his speech was curt, and flat, it was a kinder tone and choice of phrase than he would have offered anyone else. Most of the time Lucci was selfish in his advances, but the odd time a hint of true affection would manage to worm it's way to the surface. It was a strange and unusual feeling for Lucci, catching himself only after he had let something slip. No one really seemed to notice it, however. If they did, they dared not say anything that could upset their superior. It could literally be the death of them. Finally, the group of three reached the secluded area that Lucci had planned for lunch. It was completely secluded, and would allow them to speak of their plans for their real mission here; something that had to be addressed as soon as possible.

[***]

Kaku looked over at Lucci warily. Had he irritated Lucci in any way much more punishment would have been dealt than such a simple dismissal. However, Kaku was glad that Tsu wasn't in danger of receiving such a punishment, especially one thought up by Lucci. Taking advantage of the time they had on the walk there, and Lucci's thoughtful and sulky state, Kaku made small talk with Tsu. Surged with a bit of confidence and pride from Tsu's earlier words of her happiness for his presence, Kaku allowed himself to press for a more in depth conversation, though nothing really uncomfortable. As the two laughed and spoke, they walked on. Soon enough, they reached a secluded area of town, one they had used to meet before. Understanding now that this lunch discussion would be more business than casual, Kaku allowed his falsified smile to fall, taking on the serious expression that was characteristic of his true self. They would be moving soon, as soon as tonight, even, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]   |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:15 am

Luffy  was glad that Usopp was going to be okay.It was a major relief and he sighed in relief.He said"Good,I'm glad Usopp will be okay."He knew that Rin could help his injures.He did notice that Rin's experssion .He could tell what she was thinking.They should advance Usopp.The Franky Family would pay for messing with their friend.Never would he let someone hurt one of his friends and get away with it.That was how loyal he was to his friends.He said"Let's go and advenge Usopp.I'll beat them good for hurting him."Okay,so he could see that every on agreed.Sanji had said that he wanted to advenge Usopp as well.The others were agreeing as well.Well,first they had to decide who would carry Usopp.Luffy  wanted to go right away and get revenge.Yet maybe he should go.Well,anyway that was because he wanted to spend time with Rin also.It was hard to choose to be away from her.The time he spend with the more amazing feelings he felt.
-----
Sanji said"I'll carry Usopp."He only said this because he wanted Rin to think that he was so amazing.He carried Usopp on his back.The blonde chef thought about how Rin must be thinking how nice or strong.Yes,that was one of the reasons he did such things like helping.The others headed back to the ship.He knew that Luffy. and the others would want to advance Usopp.Even he wanted to beat up the Franky Family.There wasn't one of them who didn't.That he could tell.Well,he knew now there wouldn't be a problem with getting revenge on the Franky Family.They soon arrived at the ship and Sanji put Usopp on the bed.He knew that Usopp would be okay.After all, Rin said that he would be.He also, believe in her abbilities.Do there was nothing to worry about.He looked at Usopp and thought about getting revenge.Whitch he bet the others were,too.
------
Tsu was happy to have a nice conservation with Kaku.Though she wished she could finger out what is up with Lucci.After all he didn't seem happy.Sure,he usually had a cold expression but she could tell something was wrong.So it naturally bothered her.Just what could it be?There is got to be something.She would have to find out because it was something quite curious.She saw that they were aproching the secluded spot they held their meeting.Of course,she noticed Kaku's exeression change.Tsu didn't hate Kaku's expression.Not the seriousness of it.It was the true Kaku and she cared about him exactly how he was.The same with Lucci.They entered the place and Tsu said"So Lucci about the mission, is there something you have to tell us?".Naturally,she would assume that because  this place was the place they meet up to talk about the mission,
Back to top Go down
EloquentSilence
Claptrap
Claptrap
EloquentSilence

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]   |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:00 am

(I am so, so, so, so sorry about how long this took me. I have just had so much going on recently. I did try to get it sent out to you a while ago, but then it got deleted and I just... ugh. But I am really sorry.)

I wanted to run back to the Merry, to be able to get there as quickly as we could, but I couldn't risk jostling Usopp around too much. Until we reached the ship I really couldn't tell how bad his injuries worse, and I didn't want to end up making them worse, or causing him more pain than he was obviously already in. Though it felt like hours, it really didn't take us too long to get back to our ship, crowds skirting out of our way when they took note of the injured man on Sanji's shoulder. When we had finally made our way into the room we were currently using as an infirmary, I instructed Sanji to set Usopp down on the bed, immediately beginning to look him over again once he had done so. "Thank you." I spoke to Sanji, voice straining with worry. I started working again, though turned to look at the blonde one last time before he left. "Sanji?" When he turned to look at me again, I forced a small, but butter smile. "Kick their asses."

[***]

The atmosphere was serious, thick with silence as the two approached scrap island. It would be deserted at this time of day - not that is was usually a particularly busy place most of the time anyways. That was what made it a good place for meetings like this when Blueno's bar was unavailable, over run with customers. That, and they wouldn't look suspicious there, being shipwrights. Lucci took his rightful place in front of the other two, standing in front of a large piece of rusting scrap metal, likely a part of what had once been a ship, years ago. Straightening his already straight posture even further and pressing the pads of his fingers together, Lucci lifted his chun slightly, forcing himself to look down at the other two agents. "Yes." He answered Tsu's question simply. She was the only one who would get away with such an interruption. Had it been Kaku, of even Kalifa, the leaders reaction would have been much different. "We've received word that Nico Robin has arrived on the island. Blueno is off to collect her as we speak. We move tonight."

[***]

Kaku said nothing as the drew closer to scrap island, just keeping his eyes, ears, and general senses alert in case anyone was around, or following them, as he was sure both of the others were too. It would be quite a pain to try and cover up a murder here, and a mistake of that magnitude would be rather disappointing, and a little humiliating. Of course, no one was there, and no one had followed. They had been taking the backstreets after all, and with most of Water 7's residents still working, there were few people left to spot or follow them. Kaku dared not speak to Tsu further, able to sense Lucci's tension. They were no longer under the cover to the city, and he didn't know how much further he would be able to push his luck before it ran out. Finally, Lucci began to tel them what the reason for their meeting was. Honestly, Kaku was a little surprised. After years here, it was finally time. Though his brow had raised, eyes widening some, Kaku dared say nothing, and his face quickly settled back to it's normal, expressionless position.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]   |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:15 am

Sanji smiled an said"Sure,of course."It was sad that he had to leave her.Honestly,he'd rather stay with Rin.Cause h hated being away from an angel such as her.But he would have do because it was reply from a lady.Which he could never ignore.So he gave her wave and said before leaving"I'll be back real soon.So wait for my angel."Then leaving out the door.Well,this couldn't take long,right?The blonde chef sure hoped not because he wished to swiftly return to her side.Yes,the only thoughts that he had the moment were of coming back soon.

What guy wouldn't want to return quickly to a beautiful lady.

Well,it did take a while to find where the Frankey family was.It was a hard process to find where there hideout was.Well,they did get to ask someone where actually it was.They got the location.It was near their ship.So it wasn't far which was good.This meant that it would be easier and faster to get this over with.A very good thing indeed.
------
Luffy  couldn't wait to find those guys.He was the first of the crew to leave.It was upsetting that they didn't know at first where the Franky family was.But they soon fingered that out by simply asking someone.It turns out their hideout was  near their ship.Which was a good thing meant since he didn't have to go far to beat them.Which was good because he wasn't a patient guy.

Soon they arrived at the hideout.The straw hatted captin breaking ino he building with one of his powerful rubber kicks.The members dressed in very similar outfits.The place very junky and clearly not cleaned often.But he didn't want look this place over now.Now he jus wanted to beat the crap out 
of those guys.

Luffy  and the other members beating them up as they got closer to the middle.Though where was the boss?Maybe he was hiding pretending be one of them.He grabbed one of the men and said"Where is your boss?".The man answered"He's out spending that huge amount of cash we just got."That huge amount of cash he's talking about must be the money he steal from Usopp.Luffy  asked"Where is he right now?".Luffy  was clearly angry,being the most furious at those who dare hurt any of his friends.
------
Tsu said"Oh,I see."Well,this meant she would soon be leaving this place.Tsu would miss this place.Especially since she had been here for a long while.There was a good part about leaving.That was that she could see more of the members real selves.To pretend was annoying it was better to yourself.That meant she could stop pretending well at least a bit.It would also, be a relief not to sorry about being figured out.

The blonde woman then asked"Did you tell Kalifa?".She only asked because Lucci said that Bluenonwas going o get Nick Robin.But he didn't mentain Kalifa.Tsu then said"If not then I always use the eyes to pass on the  message."When she meant the eyes she obviously meant her illusion ability.Which could only be used on one person at a time and as long as eye contact is being made.

So she waited for his response.Everything would go smoothly.She had no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]   |One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|One Piece| Assassins and ships[1-on-1 RP]
Page 1 of 1