AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Empty
PostSubject: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Thorn sighed under realization that she was lost.Why did she decide to explore without the others.Face it she could run into Vegeta or Frieza.Thorn could maybe take Vegeta but Frieza no way could she beat him.Well,she had left Gohan and Krillen about the time they first saw Freiza.So she didn't make her presence known.Why didn't she help them?Well,she thought about it and realized that she couldn't beat Frieza with his soldiers even with Gohan and Krillen's help.So she watched and waited to see if she really had to sacrifice herself.But happily they did get away with only one of Frieza's men chasing after them.Thorn sighed in relief at the thought that they were defiently 

alright.The others might be mad.But she knew that she had to she if she could find the rest of the dragon balls before Frieza found them.She knew she had the advandge with being able to sense power levels.But there was a problem that being now that she was lost.

After time passed she saw a space ship and other coming to it was .
Frieza!!!Thorn didn't know what to do.Crap why did he return to the ship,now?
She was trying to calm herself down and so she smiled.Zarbon would was beside him said"Who are you and why are you here".Thorn said"I'm Thorn and as for why I'm here...I'm here to help."Wait,why did she say that?!!
------
Vegeta had already hidden one of the dragon balls.The place he hid it being underwater.Now he was headed to the ship to steal the ones there.Then he could make his wish for eternal life.When he made that wish he would be able to beat Frieza.He would show that freak for destroying his home planet and his people.If he didn't get vengence .Then he would never forgive himself.But at the moment he was happy that he gotten one over Frieza.
He wasn't thinking more than getting revenge.Power and revenge that was all his life was about.

But as he was flying he spotted someone.That person was a Saiyan and he reconzied her in a second.It was that woman Ash.But why was she here?So he made his way over to here.Because he had to know how she was

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:41 pm

here and even alive.It was something that was very surprising.So went over to her and said"Why are...how are you here?".He was looking at her with disbelieving eyes.(Sorry,if they didn't know each other or if he did know she was alive)All this time he assumed she was dead.Why did it bother him when he thought that.The saiyan prince didn't know his own feelings.He denied that it meant anything.

Why ?Because his pride couldn't let him admit any feelings toward her.That was just how he was.So waited for her answer.He had to know how this could be.If he didn't know then...his confusion would continue to be there.Why did this woman matter?There was no reason she should matter.So why?

These confusing thoughts swam throughout his kind as he looked at her waiting for her to reply to his question.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:20 pm

"You look suprised to see me." Ash said with a somewhat dark tone. She crossed her arms and sighed. "After our planet was destroyed not many made it out alive. My father was among the few who saw the end coming. We were sent out in pods as the planet began ripping apart." Ashaani paused and watched the man. "The others who left didn't make it in time. You and I are what is left of our race." Ashaani bowed her head respectfully to him. "Prince Vegeta." 

Ashaani looked to Vegeta for guidence. She never immagined that the two of them would be the last of their kind. "Where will we go? Will we stay here on earth, find a new planet to repopulate?" 
She wasn't sure how he would react to her question but through the unfortunate circumstances Ashaani felt responsible for saving her own race from extinction. She made her way to the ground and looked around. "Forgive me if I said too much." She looked up to the sky. "I miss it...our home world." She told him. "I wish we could go back and I realize it's gone forever. Everything...."

Frieza raised an eyebrow. "You're here to help me?" He asked her as he walked to her. He studied her closely. "No doubt you would be a great addition to my team." He smiled to himself and grabbed her arm. "Your kind are one of the strongest in the galaxy." He pulled her to him and sat her down roughly. "But what makes you think I would allow you to join my team. I saw you with those sayians. Those filthy people Im going to kill..." Frieza watched the girl and gave a small smile. 

"How do I know you won't betray me?" Frieza was beig cautious but if the girl truly did want to join his team she would have to prove herself to him. He thought for a moment and turned around. "Prove your loyalty to me. Prove to me that I can trust you. Then perhaps I will think about allowing you to join me." Freiza pushed her out of the way and stepped into the ship. "And don't dissappoint me either when you return."
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:20 am

Vegeta was about to mention Goku who was another of their kind.He did also,have a son as he recalled .So there where four Saiyans in existence.The story of how she escaped interested him.It was an amazing story for sure.He smirked in thought about how much he missed people respecting him.

He was the prince of the Saiyans.Ash had respect unlike the others he met.That is why unlike others he didn't mind her.So he said before hearing her reply about Repoluting"Finally,someone giving me the respect I deserve.It's been a while since anyone has given

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:40 am

me the proper respect I deserve."But the thoughts of how respectful she was were shattered the moment she said the thing about repopulating.His face turned bright red from her question.How could she ask something like that?He looked surprised and had never even thought about having her as a mate.

It wasn't about not finding her attractive.It was about him still not getting what he felt about her.The Saiyan Prince wasn't sure of his feelings,so the idea of mating with her was simply mind boggling.

Vegeta said"W-Wait,repopulate?!!What makes out think that I'd want to do that with you?You didn't even ask me!"How dare she plan that?Ash didn't even consider his feelings.He said"You didn't consider my feelings .Not that I would even like you."As he said that he looked away from her and the blush faint on his cheeks.He understood that she cared about their planent .That she wanted to go back.To save their race.But now talking about mating and the such wasn't something on his mind.

He said"I will kill Frieza
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:05 am

and getting my revenge for my race is all that want."Well,that was all he was sure he wanted.True fully,he wasn't sure if he wanted something else.But the anger coming from his loss meant that he couldn't let Frieza get away with it.The Saiyan prince wondered what Ash would say.She had wanted to be repopulate with him.But now that he told her he doesn't want to he wonders how she'll react to his words.
------
Thorn was surprised that Frieza hadn't decided to kill her.How could she blurt out such a traitious thing?Never would she have thought that she would betray her friends.Hmm,this could,be good.She could spy on Frieza and finger out a way to help the others from the inside.But the problem was how to prove her Loyalty.

What would Frieza want her to do?Thorn didn't want to go too far.She didn't want to lose her friends.But letting them on this would ruin everything.She would have to act like a villain and hurt them.But that wouldn't be enough.Hmm,perhaps a Dragon Ball?Well,that'll have to do.Going too far then would ruin everything.Nothing would be fixable.

Though losing her friends forever was possible.Thorn flew over to where Gohan and Krillan where.Gohan and Krillan were happy to see her.Her throat burned as her words spilled out"Oh,hey guys.I decided to betrey you two."Their eyes widened.She beat them it was easy they were in shock.Thorn decided to take their dragon ball and leave them the Dragon Ball detector.She snatched the dragon ball  and gave them a glare and said"See you again."

So she headed back to Frieza and entered the space ship and said"Lord Frieza,I have done as you asked."

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:36 pm

Ash was a little shocked at his tone. She didnt mean to upset him amd honestly she didnt think her comment would. "Forgive me. With all do respect I mow see that our duties to our race are very different." Ash was a bit disappointed and she meantfor her words to sting. "We are the only ones left of our kind. The verry exisitance of such race is hheld within the palm of our hands and you don't even realize it do you?" She asked becoming a bit more angry. "You may be a prince but you are a fool. You are giving Freza exactly what he wants." Ash's tone dimmed down a bit and she hung her head. "But I understand now I did not take into consideration your feelings and for that I am sorry." She looked back up at Vegeta. "If this is the path you choose to take then I will accept that." Ash again bowed her head respectfully before she sat down om the ground beneath her. 

Freeza waited on the girl think about what to do with her. While she was a good asset he wouldnt be able to trust her knowing that she was friends with those dispicable life forms. If he could use her to find theor weaknesses then surely he would have the upper hand. But how? How would he do such a thing. He slammed his fist down agravaited. The girl was foolish he would only destroy her too. He was interrupted by her presence and without turning around he smiled to himself. "What have you brought me?" He asked standing up. He walked over to her and grinned. "What's this? A Dragon ball?" He said grinning. "Perhaps you will be more useful than I thought girl." He snatched the dragon ball out of her hand and put it away. "Bring me more." He said pushing her away. 
"On second thought..." He said calling to her. "Those...friends of yours..." He started. "I cant let you have all the fun around here so dont touch them." Freeza ordered. "As long as you can tell me what their next move is I'll leave it to you to play the double agent." Freeza grabbed her throat and held her against a tree. "Betray me, and I wont even think about letting you live understand?"
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Vegeta thought only about how confusing this woman was.Why were women so confusing?He sighed"There are others of our race Kakkorot and his brat.So it's not like the race depends on us mating, woman."It was true, so she should know that.He commented outloud"You seriously are complicated,woman.First you tell me you want to give up on my revenge.Then you tell me to do as I please."He said"Well,at least now you understand that I will do as I wish."Still he couldn't stop himself from considering taking her as  his.It was practical because she was one of his race.The only female of his race.So why shouldn't he?The Saiyan Prince said blushing faintly"I may consider....something along the lines of making you my queen.But only if you don't annoy me ,woman.This is only a consideration so don't get too excited."Well,he hoped that this woud be enough for her.This was as far as Vegeta was willing to go this far.It was too embrassing to admit that he did in fact want her.So admitting such a thing was impossiable.Well,he would have to see how she would react.Hmmm,well he was thinking about the good things about her.Since he may make her his queen.The brille

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:09 pm

The brilliance of her gorgeous face and voice that could as he actually thought make tons of men melt.Her wonderful loyalty and even her confusing nature.That he didn't mind because she understood in the end.
--------
Thorn said her throat hurting like hell"Yes... I understand."Crap,she managed to get off his hand off her throat.Why was she blushing?It must be his dark attitude.Her love of bad guys was getting to her.She said"They aren't my friends.I was just toying with them out of boredom.I am a devils on it's in  my nature to hurt and toy with fools.I did hurt those fools Lord Frieza.I made where to keep them alive just in case."She wasn't losing it was her races nature.Their nature was to kill,torture, and toy with their prey and fools.They were known as devils or demons.Then she said"There is no need for me to play the double agent.I can tell you exactly what they will do.I know them that well.I can tell you anything you want to know about them."Which was true.She could be a great asset to him.She had a dragon  ball dector of her own.She knew everything about Krillen,Gohan,Goku and Bulma.So even if it was just searching for dragon balls or telling their secrets.She would be excellent use to him.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Ash looked back to Vegeta a bit angered. "And when were you planning to tell me this?!" She asked standing up a bit more quickly than she had anticipaited. "I suppose its not that big of a deal though if anything it is very pleasing to hear." Ash unwrapped her tail from around her waist and stretched it out a bit. "And by the way nothing is confusing if you just use your brain a bit." She said calmly looking out to the horizon. "As far as making me your queen I'd be more than happy to accept. As long as you're nice to me we shouldn't have much of a problem. I expect a dancy dinner and a romantic evening." Ash had a humerous tone to her voice. She sensed Vegeta would be more humerous if she gave him just enough sass. "So can you take me to them...the others i mean?" She asked him curiously. 

"You are an interesting creature." Freeza said studying her. She was beautiful no doubt and he wouldnt mind having something nice to look at for a change. "So what makes you want to join me? What is it do you want?" He asked her curiously. He waited for an answer. Freeza was begining to like her. He wasnt sure why, most of his minions he couldnt stand their very prescence. But her....she wasn't like the others. Smart, strong, seemingly loyal. Freeza would have loved to have her years ago. Maybe he could have ensured the death of the sayins with her skills. "I'm begining to like you so I'll make you a deal." He said putting a finger under her chin. He brought hos face close to hers and gave her a sinister smile. "Bring me another dragon ball and I'll let you join my team. I want to know everything tou can tell me about this Goku." He said with disgust.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:56 am

Vegeta had no doubt that she would accept.After all,he was the incredible prince of the saiyins.But of course,he wasn't thinking of what she sad humorously or anything.He was Vegeta and he didn't really find anything really funny.Well,not much funny anyway. So he said"Well,I had no boudt that you would accept.As for dinner we'll see..."Which was the only remark he would make about what she said.Then he heard that she wanted to see the others.By this he assumed she meant Kakarot's brat and the others he has as friends.Though based on what he knew  Goku wasn't  on this planent.He didn't think o.He said"I hate those annoying idiots but if you really want to see them then we can.But not for a long time.I do not think they would want me around for a long time either."That was true the I'd the him and so did he.So he flew in the direction they were in.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:12 am

Thorn answered thinking about her answer"Well,I joined because I wanted to work for someone very powerful.I hated working for the Devilson Army cause it's full of leaders with no real power.Then I met thse fools and toying with those fools got old quickly.I then finding out that you were on this plan ant decided to join you.After all,you are the most powerful.As for what I want that is to merely serve you,Lord Frieza."She then blushed bight red when Frieza put his face so close to hers.With him so close how could she not.Well,she was beginning to like I'm as well.It was samful for her to admit but it was true.She nodded and said"Yes,I'll bring you another Dragon Ball right away.Then I'll tell you all about Goku."His touch was a lot warmer then she thought of someone so evil and cruel.But with all she's done she still is warm as well.She said"Well,I better be off."She then headed off but her cheeks remained warmer.It wasn't hard to find a dragon ball for she had the detector.So she found it and carried it quickly back to Fieza.She then said upon seeing him"There I have uptained another dragon ball for you,Lord Frieza."
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:51 am

Ash had somewhat of a hard time keeping up with Vegeta. She wasn't use to flying at a fast pace yet but she was able to keep him in sight. "Wouldnt want you around? Why not?" She asked him curiously. Then again from what she could tell he wasnt the happiest person to be around. "Im not used to flying, I havent had much training as a fighter. You're going to have to slow down a little." She told hima bit hesitantly. Once she caught back up with him she thought for a moment. "Couldn't you train me?" She asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:59 am

Frieza smiled at the girl, pleased with her accomplishments. "Good. You will make a fin addition to my force." Freiza walked out of his ship amd paused for a moment. "Thorn, I really enjoy you. You understand orders unlike the rest of these fools." He turned back facing her. "Which is why I am going to primote you as my right hand man." Freeza thought for a moment. "Take me to another Dragon ball. But first I want to test your powers. Show me what you can do." He said. Freeza ordered one of his henchmen to fight Thorn. Of course he know which of the two would win but atleast it would provide some entertainment for him. "your orders are simple. Kill your opponent." He smiled at Thorn, confident shoe wouldnt have any problems. "Thorn, don't hold back either." He said with a twisted grin.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:36 am

Vegeta didn't want to explain his relationship with those idiots.But when he thought more on it he knew that he had to.The reason was that he couldn't have her not understanding.That in it's self would be a major pain.He said"Well,I tried to kill them for one thing.I could care less how they feel about me.I hate them as well,so the feeling is mutual."So now at least she would understand why they must hate him and the fact that he hates those idiots.Well,he hoped she understood.Who knew with women?It was seriously annoying when he had to slow down.He hated nusiances like these.God,this was going to take more time then he wanted.All he wanted was to get this over with.He honestly difpdn't want to see them.The Saiyin prince was doing this for her...if it wasn't her he wouldn't have done it.Well,unless for a reason like Goku showing up.He did plan to fight and defeat him the next time they should meet.That was a promise he made to himself.Something he would not break.His pride was on the line.It was because Goku had  humiliated him.He could never forgive that.His pride meant to him.Once Ash caught up and he heard her question he smirked and said"Well,you are pretty weak.I surprised if you re to be by my side, you will have to be stronger.Very well,I shall train you."After all, he needed was for her to be a burden.That was all he needed.He could see that he was getting lose to those idiots.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:58 am

Thorn said to his compliment to when he promoted her"Thank you,Sir.I won't disapoint you."This certainly was surprising she never believed she'd be promoted this fast.It took her a long time to be promoted in the Devilson Army.Maybe that was because it was harder and Frieza is different.This was wonderful so she shouldn't jinx it.She would be his right hand man..umm.woman.This was getting better and better.So far everything was okay since she was handling this perfectly.Thorn hadn't even had to anything evil yet.Well,despite hurting her friends before.But maybe she could return from this fine.Back to the others completely innocentWell,she nodded when Frieza ordered her to take him to another dragon ball.She didn't mind doing that.Use,that meant she to behave like he wanted her to and imagine the badness if they should run into Namikins.Yeah,she'd defiently have to o horrible things to him.But her ears perked up when she heard Frieza say that he wanted to test her abilities.It was against one of his henchmen.Well,that wasn't so bad.But then she heard this was a death match.Only one of them would be left standing.If she spared him and made sure her oppodent couldn't attack her but was alive.Frieza would kill her...refusal would mean death.Thorn smiled lightly and said"Yes,Lord Frieza.No mercy."Her oppodent used energy balls throwing them at her but she dodged them.Thorn got close and kicked him hard into the ground.Again and again she kicked.He caught her kick after a bit and threw her into the air and he came after her.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:06 am

What Thorn did next was punch him to the ground having dodged his judge energy blast.She then sent an pink energy blast to him.It didn't kill him but it hurt his arm.She landed on top of him standing up her feet hard into his stomach.He was hacking and blood came from his lungs.She hopped off and grabbed him by the throat,pulling hm up into the air and stared at him as he choked grasping at her hand.The oppodent begging for mercy saying"P...please...have mercy.."Thorn said"Lord Frieza ordered us to fight until one of us died.I will do as ordered."She glanced at Frieza and then looked back to her oppodent.She then continued choking him until his last breathe.She then said"Lord Frieza...it is done."
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:24 am

Ash smiled. Tge thought of Vegeta training her pleased her. It was a strange feeling though, not just one of normal gratitude. Ash was begining to develop feelings for this man and iver such a short period of time. Once they had landed she met with the others. She quickly took a friendship with Kakarot. He made her laugh the most. Chichi was very welcoming but the way Kakarot allowed her to yell at him she didn't quite understand. She only wondered what Vegeta would do to her. Maybe if the oppertunity presented its self she might find out one day. After speaking with Goku and the others she turned to Vegeta. "What is this super sayin?" She asked curiously. "We must begin training so that I can learn." Ash paused for a moment realizing she sidn't even have her own power move. She glanced at Chichi as she began to prepair food and then to Vegeta. "You do want me to fight by your side...do you not?" Part of her wouldn't mind being like Chichi. A simple hose wife, devoted to her mate and always there when he comes back home. 

Freeza watched as the battle went on between the two. Laughing and smiling, proud of his new recruit. She was strong, smart, she followed orders...what wasn't there to love about her. But yet Freeza felt a strange feeling about the girl. Something he didn't know if he liked or not. He took a strange liking to this girl. It was an odd feeling unlike any way he felt of the others. Freeza tried shake it away as it came to an end and he clapped for her. "Congratulations! You won." He said a bit flatly. A small smile formed on his lips. "I can tell I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." He said standing fron a trunk he was sitting on. "You have something about you, somethng I can't place..." He started as he walked up to her. "See, I like you a lot more than any of these idiots I've hired." Freeza walked around the girl again trying to figure out what was so special about her. "Perhaps its your ability to comprehend how important my orders are..." He thought outloud. He stopped suddenly and turned to face her. "Whatever the reason I'm going to make sure you are very well taken care of. As long as you do as I say you and I will make the perfect team." He said inching cliser to her. "We could take over countles worlds togeather doesnt that sound nice Thorn?" He grabbed her roughly and pulled her close to him. "Once we have all the dragon balls we can do whatever we please."
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:20 am

Vegeta could see that she was happy that he agreed to training her.Well,he was glad to see that she was in fact happy.Her happiness made him happy,weird.Seeing Kakarot made him on edge.Well,to see his rival certainly didn't relax him.He said"Kakarot,later I want to fight you."Kararot of course agreed to fight him later.What reason I'd he have to refuse.This time he would win.He did think that before losing.It may seem like he's over confidence but it is the truth he shall win.He heard ash's question and replied"It's a super strong technique.It makes a saiyan incredibly strong. don't think you can handle it.Defiently,not for a long time woman."It might have been mean and rude.But it was true.First off she didn't have any special
tecniquies.How was she surprised to be a upper saiyin if she couldn't at least have that.He then said"If you want to fight by my side you may.I  don't care what you do as long as you don't get yourself killed in battle."True he knew the dragon balls could bring her back but he would miss her.Not that he would admit that.He then added"It would also,don't want you get severely hurt.After all,I may make you my Queen.So be careful."All these things that he was saying because of this woman.How inritating?Thinking and actually caring for her made him o weak.His heart ached and his face burned when he said those words.The saiyin Prince felt imediadly embrassed now.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:59 am

Thorn was trembling lightly by his comment about having fun with her.With everything that happened in the Devilson army with beating/other the commander did for amusement.Well, that was a comment the commander made a lot so she reacted.She said smiling still in fear mode"Thank you,sir.No one has said something that nice to me for some while."That was true,not even those idiots.Strange as it is.But should she have said that.Maybe he'll hurt because she did.Idiot,she should have been more careful.She said complimenting him"You so,far are the best boss I've ever had.The last boss I had would pur boiling water on my hand,beat me or do various other painful things for his amusement.Even though I followed his ever order exactly."So at least he would understand if she was on guard.She then said with a 
light smile"Yes,that sounds nice."Well,what she wanted wasn't to do that.She would do it.Well,even if she served him she might get farther away from what she actually wants.She blushed at how close he was.His touch was so warm and nice.She wanted to stay like this.It was so confusing,why did she like this?She asked"Do whatever we please?I can do whatever I want?".Well,she was curious.Could she do as she pleases?Or must she have no will,forever.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Ash thought on Vegeta's words. She would prove him wrong. She would train as hard as she had to in order to achieve this Super Sayian. She would fight hard enough to keep herself alive. After all that bastard Freeza was still out there somewhere. She wondered why Vegeta made such a big deal about her getting hurt. After all he MIGHT make her his queen and he might not. Ash began to wonder if she should wait for his answer. Her thoughts wondered and her curiosity grew like a weed in her mind. She walked to the edge if the woods and thought for a moment, playing out different scenarios in her mind as to how Vegeta, Prince of all Sayians would react. He was arrogant and seemed at times childish but Ash found something about him very attractive. Perhaps it was his arrogance or just the fact she thought he was quite handsome. Either way she hoped he would warm up to her soon. "Vegeta..." She called finally. "I wish to start training...Now."  
It was more of an order than a statement and ash seemed to put aside his title as prince for a moment. She glanced at him and smiled a but. She liked the way he looked at the moment and part of her wished he could just make her his queen instead of playing all these games. She flew into the air and prepared herself. She might even play with him a bit to get him angry first. After all that was when she found him really attractive. 

Freeza smiled. He would have his way, something he was very used to. First he would kill the scum who took refuge here on Earth, then he would destroy the planet its self. He glanced at the girl quickly. She made a good ally, very powerful and full of potential. Still she would be an easy target for him if he ever got tired of her. "Thorn..." He called as he waited for her response. "One we get rid of those disgusting Sayians, we're going to have a little fun blowing up this planet." Freeza stepped to the side and turned to look at her.  "Of course I wouldn't have a problem blowing it up in one shot, but I want to know what you are capable of." He turned back around again waiting for her response but then put his finger to his chin as if he were thinking about something. "Do you know where the other dragon balls are?" He turned back to her and walked close. "I want another. But this time, if you come across any Sayian I don't want you to kill them... I want you to bring them to me." He smirked at her for a moment. "And Thorn...." He added as he  touched her cheek. "Don't be afraid to have some fun around the city. Understand?" Freeza popped her cheek with his hand rather hard before he went back over it softly. "And take them with you. You're in charge." He pointed to the group on the other side of him. "I don't care what happens to them. Kill them if you want."
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Vegeta followed after her.Honestly women can be such a pain.But he did get upset about her not referring him as prince Vegeta.But not as much as he usually would.He said"Honestly,woman.I'd normally get mad but this time I'll make an exception because you have shown me respect for many years."Vegeta grabbed onto her arm his hand sliding down her arm and landing onto her hand.Which now he gripped quite firmly.Though he concertrated more on wht he wanted to say to her then the touches.If he did pay attention he may have blushed a bit.

He then laughed but did so in a soft and not loud but audible.He said with a smile"Quite eager are we?Well,how about we make a bet to make things more interesting?If you can become a super saiyin then you can be my queen.So how about it?"

Hope this women apperiates this.
Because I may just change my mind if thinks about it for too long.

He thought as he waited for her to reply.

So he waited to hear her reply.Which he hoped she would agree because this would be quite interesting.The Saiyin Prince decided this better then saying that she MIGHT be his queen.It now just being a question if she could do this.If she got stronger then at the very least he would't have to worry about her getting hurt.Which he worried about very much so.Vegeta despite how he acted did have romantic feelings for her.Because he loves her he doesn't want her to get hurt.These feelings towards her were bothersome because of that and many other reasons.He wondered if she understood that.

At the very least Ash should understand that he isn't straight forward with his feelings.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:11 am

Thorn did like that Frieza did trust her.Well,with all the stroking, Thorn felt less like a soldier and more like a dog.But that wasn't really important.She understood what he wanted.There was nothing to worry about because she had no problem in doing as ordered.But she yearned more.She wanted Frieza to touch her more.Thorn relished in the warm touches he did to her face.Never had she had a boss touch her before.It was odd and how good she was treated was strange.Thorn placed her hand over his when he stroked her cheek.She replied"I understand,sir."

She then said"Yes,sir."Well,there wasn't much she could say.After all,she knew that she must be careful what she says.Thorn wondered how long this would last.Would she be his soldier forever.

Also,how long would it be till she was done with this?Would this be easy or would she have to do something difficult like fighting Goku.She hoped not because it would be impossible for her to defeat Goku.

Well,she then took Frieza's hand into hers and kissed it softly and said"I'll be right back,sir."She then left with the men following behind her.They were useless.Thorn didn't see the point in having them.Thorn didn't want to kill those in the city it would draw unwanted attention.Drawing attention wold mean trouble and failure.So she passed quickly over, not drawing attention to herself.

Thorn found a dragon ball and decided to get another to make this faster.Which she did but ran across Gohan.Which would mean she had to complete her order of capturing him.It was fast and easy to capture him.Which was knocked him out and carrying him.The two dragon balls being carried by two of the men.

They then arrived back to Frieza.She said"I have come back.I got two dragon balls for you sir.I have also, captured Goku's son."
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Ash smiled a little at the fact that Vegeta didn't like her not calling him prince. After all she did want to get a little rise from him. She blushed when Vegeta grabbed her hand and turned her head hoping he didn't notice. It wasn't something she had been expecting anytime soon and she tightened her grip a little, enjoying the moment. This was a nice side of him. And probably one she wouldn't see very often. Once they warmed up to each other a bit more she would have to try and change that. His deal sounded like a good one and although Ash felt as though she had to prove herself to win Vegeta's affection part of her liked the idea. She could learn a lot from the prince, his fighting skills were very strategic after all. 

"Alright fine. But first you have to teach me how. You can't just expect me to know." Ash stated as a matter of factly. Ash became a bit nervous not having much of a background with training. She paused for a moment and sighed. "I wasn't taught to fight." She said getting into a ready position. "I was taught to be a lady." Ash started to hover above the ground a bit as she kept her focus. "But  you should know I learn quickly so you should only have to show me once."

---------

Freeza just stared at the boy Thorn brought to him. It made him sick. He frowned with disgust and quickly pointed to a small cell. "Keep him in there..." He said dismissively. "And bring me the dragon balls." Freeza took the orbs and placed them carefully beside the others. He then turned to Thorn and gave her a pat on the head. 

"You are doing very well." He said to her with a satisfied smile on his face. "We've started a nice little collection don't you think Thorn?" He asked looking at the dragon balls. He turned his attention back towards her as he waited for her response. He then turned toward the young Sayian and frowned. 

"Do you know why I destroyed their planet?" 
His question was left open to anyone as he took a seat on a tree stump outside. He crossed his arms and let out a little chuckle. "I destroyed it simply because I did not like them." He said glancing up at Thorn. "And now I come here only to find out that there were survivors..." Freeza had a hint of disgust and anger in his voice as he stood to walk back beside Thorn. "Do you know how I feel about survivors girl?" He shoving his finger into her shoulder. "I hate survivors." He then shoved her back in a fit of rage and stepped to the side waiting to see how she was going to react. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:44 am

Vegeta didn't notice her blush.However he did wonder why Ash looked away from him.Well,he shouldn't be concerned about such things now.Even if he was curious.The saiyin prince enjoyed the feel of her hand.He wanted to continue holding onto this hand for a long time.The warmth was converting and soothing.The softness and delicate feel of her hand was quite nice as well.Not to mention that it fit in his perfectly.So with all these qualities it made him not want to let go of that hand.

Vegeta replied"Very,well but don't expect me to repeat myself,woman."Yes because explaining the process of how to become a super say in would be a major pain.He then was glad to hear that he only had to show her once that would make this less work for him.But he wondered if she could actually do it upon seeing it once or hearing him explain it once.

The sayin prince was sure of one thing she wouldn't get it on her first try.Even him the prince of sayings couldn't do it on his first try.So he knew that she couldn't.Though he did have faith that she could do if eventually.This would prove if she could be his queen.Yes,he did expect her to work for it.So he was glad to hear that she agreed to the bet.

Vegeta said"Gladly,doing it more then once should be a pain."Then he said deciding to explain how to become a super saiyin"Okay,I'll explain how to become a super saiyin.In order to become one you have to use your anger.Cannel your anger into to power,Like this.."He then showed her the golden engry coming outside his bode going up the power coming from his body.His hair now blonde and his eyes blue showing that he is now a super saiyin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next