AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:22 am

Thorn was glad that Frieza was satisfied with her work.She glanced at the men as they put the young saiyin in the cell and put the dragon balls in front of Frieza.Thorn blushed when he pat her on the head.She loved the soothing touches he gave her.The at on the head was a sign that she was doing a good job and was pleasing him.Which she very much so liked.She was glad to hear that she was doing a good job.She said in response"Thank you,sir."She then said"Yes,sir.You only need two more dragon balls until you have all the dragon balls."Which was amazing since it didn't take much time at all.

Then he started to ask questions that only he would know .Which she guess he only did so she would understand more on his wishes.Which was a good thing to tell so a soldier knowshow to please it's 
leader.He began to get so angry.She could see how furious he was.Frieza was hurting her shoving his finger into her shoulder.Which only hurt because he did so out of angry and it was unexpected.So was when he shoved her back.Because of it being unexpected when he shoved her back she fell over.Well,she hadn't had time to keep her footing.

Thorn understood why he angry those people had survived when all he wanted them destroyed.They were like bugs.She got up dusted herself off and asked very calmly per usual"Sir,what do you wish for me to do about those pests the saiyins?Do you wish for me to capture them all ?"She said"I only wish to satisfy your every desire.I do not care what I have to do in order to do that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Ash noticed Vegeta held onto her hand for a while and smiled. Then began listening carefully to the prince as he explained how to become a super sayian. She had many questions that she refrained from until he showed her. As he channeled his anger she watched him closely, taking  in every detail of his movements. Ash still had a million questions running through her mind but she refrained from asking. Finally once he was finished It was Ash's turn.

She looked at her hands, determined to get it on the first try. She closed her eyes and thought of what made her angry. She thought of Freeza destroying her planet and killing everyone she loved. She thought of what she'd do to him if she ever saw him. Her anger growing stronger every second she felt a very quick and very strong flash of energy. Ash then began to feel drained from all energy she had. She could feel herself slip away and fall to the ground. For a brief second she did it. She had gone Super Sayin but only for a quick second and it cost her a great deal of energy to do it. She was in no way ready to become full super sayin. 

Her black out only lasting a moment she opened her eyes and looked for Vegeta. She sat up slowly and smiled at him. "Did I do it?" She asked even though she was sure she did. 

-------

Freeza looked at Thorn. She was loyal and that fact gave her his attention. He watched her as he thought for a moment. "The pests are mine." He told her. Freeza had set out to destroy their race and he wanted to be the one who finished it. The girl would do anything he asked of her and anything she did it was well done. He admired her perfection and part of him wouldn't really mind sending her to kill them. 

Freeza stood before her with a smirk on his face. He had great plans in mind for the girl. She had gone from disposable to the perfect asset in just a short amount of time and with the proper guidance - his guidance - he could use her as an unstoppable force. Of course there were certain areas Freeza thought she could never surpass but she had already amazed him. Finlay he spoke to her after a long pause. "I've been thinking about your...promotion." He said after searching for the right words. "Thorn how would you like to become one of the most powerful beings in the universe?" He watched the girl as he waited for an answer. "I could train you. As long as you serve me of course..." 

Freeza had kept her mostly for his own amusement. He figured she would be dead by now. "After I'm finished with these pests I will make you strong enough to conquer planets!" 
Of course she would never be as strong as him but he would make her just strong enough to get what he wanted. She had both the potential and loyalty and Freeza couldn't let someone like her slip away from his grasp. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:28 am

Vegeta had felt a nervous feeling when she blacked out even if I was for a second.Then he processed hat had happened further when she opened her eyes.

Vegeta was impressed that she had actually done it.Ash had done it on her first try.Not even he the prince of the Saiyins coukd do that.Why...?He bit his lip in frustration and envy.Yes,he was envying her.The woman had done something he couldn't do.It was frustrating and made him quite mad.It was good that he was stronger.Yet if she could train she might...get stronger then him..!??Goku was stronger then him and he had been determined to beat him.What would he do if Ash surrpased him?No,he wouldn't let her.His eyes widened in surprise.Anyone would do the same.He had never seen anyone do it on their first try.He said clearly surprised"H-how did you?On your first try!"

The Saiyin prince was unsure of how to feel.He was mad yet was glad that she had proven herself.Well,more upset then anything.But that was bound to happen because of the situation.Vegeta said in response to her question"You've done it.I don't know but you have."It was something shocking .But he had live up to the deal.He was big on his pride.So he had to a bid by the deal in question.So he then said"Well,since you have become a super Saiyin.So ynow will be my queen.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:21 am

Thorn said in response to his comment"Very well,sir."She would do exactly as he asked.If Frieza wanted to kill them himself then that was that.She wondered what Frieza actually thought about her.Was she a pet or just a strong tool?She doubted that she would ever be more then that.No matter if she is either or stays in postion of a way lower being.She then heard what he said about this promotion.It was unexpected but understandable.Thorn had to be stronger to be of better use to him.That was what he wanted.Thorn responded"If you desire me to become such.If it will let me become of better use to you then perhaps I should."

She then said"Thank you,sir.I will continue to serve you till death."It was amazing that he wanted to train her.Though what would he teach her in training.Yes,that was the question.Frieza wanted her to conquer worlds.Probably by herself based on his words.

Well,she would do what he desires.That was what she should only think about.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:44 am

Ash looked away from the prince in thought. She then stood to her feet and walked beside him. She still wouldn't look at him. "I fon't know how I did it but I dont think I can do it again until I have proper training. It was too much for me." Ash looked down at the ground for a moment and turned to Vegeta before she bowed her head respectfully. 

"Either way, as your queen or not, I will serve you." Ash stayed still and waited for his reaction. She wondered if he wanted to go through with their deal or if it was a matter of his pride. Either way she still wouldn't look at him as he kept her eyes on the landscape of the land. 
-----

Training. What was Freeza thinking. No one could be as powerful as he was. He gave a small smirk and thought for a moment. The girl was obviously disposable and he wondered why he even wanted to keep her around. 

"I have a lot of worlds to take over and so many people to kill. Im sure someone like you would enjoy it just as much as I do..." He said thinking out loud. He turned and looked at Thorn. "Why dont you show me what you can do..." 

Freeza pointed to the boy. The one she said was the som of the sayian. He wondered how she liked to kill. If it was slow and painful or quick and easy.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:57 am

Vegeta said"I fingured as much.No way a weak woman like her could master such a technique in such a short time."He smirked looking at her and then said"I will continue to train you, no need to worry.After all you do have some promise.Of course,no matter how much out train you will never be as strong as me."Well,he was in fact in a better mood then he had previously.Maybe because  she wasn't going too past his expectations.

Ash was even showing him respect which he did in fact like.Respect which he didn't get much of.A reason why she would make an amazing queen.But of course there were on.Her loyalty to name another.Not to mentain her kindness which was a weakness yet it still drew him to her.Ash's beauty that  was extra and another amazing thing about her.

Do I actually care about that women?
I can't help but want her to be mine.
Well,she has agreeded to be my queen.
Yet do I actually love that women?
I..I..crap I do.
I actually love that weak idiotic women.Damn it!!

Vegeta thought as he  was conflicted by his feelings as he stared at her before then glancing away quickly.

The Saiyins Pnce's smirk grew as he heard what she had to say next.He said in response"Oh,so you'll still serve me.How intriguing.By how satifiying your actions now have been you shall be a better queen then I originaly expected."He got closer to her grabbed her face turning and holding it so she had to look at him.

The Saiyin prince then said"Honestly, women you are something else."This is the best compliment that Vegeta could probably do.As it is Vegeta, so things of this nature are difficult for him.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:46 am

Thorn answered "If you wish for me to enjoy it,I will sir.As I stated before I will do anything for you and I mean anything."The Devilson women meant what she said.The killing she didn't mind, neither the destroction .Though the woman was confused when he clearly ordered her to kill Gohan.Why?

Frieza did order her not to kill any Saiyins a minute ago.He even said that he wanted to be the one to kill the rest of he Saiyins.So why?Was his a test or has Frieza simply changed his mind.Asking him that make him mad ye she warn' sure what to do.Thorn asked"Sir,didn't you tell me before that you wanted to get ride of the Saiyins personally.So why?"

Thorn's devil like tail moved side to side in curiosity.But still she went over and punched him hard in the stomach.Not hard enough to caused Gohan to be really injured but still hurting the kid.Gohan said choked out"W...why..I thought you were my friend.Your...a..a...good person..so why?".Thorn strangled Gohan with one hand the other punching him.She stated"You think I'm good.Well,you never really knew me.You never knew anything about me."True not even Frieza knew everything about her.

Like the tragedy of her race that made only the sadness and despair a strength to the Devilsons like anger with the Saiyins but more intense.The reason being if a Devilson is happy then they begin to weaken until they become was too weak.It was like a chain and she would break that chain.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:50 pm

It took Ash by surprise when Vegeta had grabbed her face. If she wasn't blushing enough already, she felt her cheeks burn a darker shade of red. She quietly held her breath for a moment hoping he wouldn't notice the redness. 

Inside Ash felt her stomach churn with butterflies. The little girl inside of her wanted to run home and make plans for a big romantic wedding. She'd never thought she would actually one day marry a prince. For a brief moment Ash was melting at Vegeta's warm touch. She smiled at his comment and put her hand on his as she held it on her cheek. 

"Come on....." She said to herself mentally. "There isn't time for day dreaming."

Ash let go of his hand and looked away a bit awkwardly. The way Vegeta was acting made it hard for her to tell what his true feelings were. He wasn't a fan of showing emotion and it was what Ash thought of as a typical man. Was she really falling for this guy? 

"So when should we start training?" She asked him trying to break the awkward silence between them. Inside she was hoping Vegeta wouldn't worry about training at the moment and pull her back in his arms. Once again she became lost in her day dreaming as she watched Vegeta. 

--------

Freeza frowned at Thorn's question and struck her cheek. "Foolish girl, I have my reasons and if you are going to fight for me then I strongly suggest you stop asking questions and start following my orders!" Freeza yelled at the girl in anger as he watched her on the ground. 

"So you were friends with these pests?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. "That is very unfortunate..." He said turning to the boy. "See I had my doubts about you so I'll give you one more try." Freeza turned back to her. He was starting to enjoy this game. 

"Kill him." It wasn't a suggestion, he wasn't asking her, it was an order.  Freeza stood in the middle of the two and waited a moment before he went to Thorn. "You truly are the first of your kind I've seen. I can only assume there is more?" He asked curiously.   

"No matter, for now I want you to kill that boy. If you kill him then I will know you won't fail me....You see I cant have a traitor in my ranks so should you fail there will be no use for you unfortunately, understand?"
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:32 pm

Vegeta did in fact notice her blush.How could he not when it was so clearly seeable.So he knew that based on that his future queen was clearly pleased at his actions.The saiyin prince loves her reactions.Especially the ones that had been happening at that time.He let go of her cheeks the moment that she  let her hand off his.He warmth of her had been so welcoming.That he wanted more of it.To hold her to him to a long time to savor the warmth,the scent of her which was sweet scent of a flower he couldn't guess what.To feel her delicate form against his which had felt so right.He embrassing that he had enjoyed that.Vegeta knew he could never tell anyone about that.

He smirked and said"Getting impatient are you,woman?By your blushing I thought you were enjoying yourself or was I mistaken?".Vegeta couldn't wait to see her reaction.The Saiyin prince did enjoy seeing her blush.It was enjoyable and a blush did suit her.He did have to admit that at least.Hmmm,so should he do more to please her.After,all she would be his queen.Well,confessing or something too embrassing was out of the question.But he could do other things.Vegeta said"Well,I'll see if I'm correct.I'll do this now but don't get used l this,okay,woman?"

So he embraced her again like he had wanted to do.But did something very daring and that was pressing his lips to her.It was so embrassing!He couldn't believe he was doing this.Well,she was going to be his queen and he knew that more embrassing things were to come.Plus,with marriage came a kiss so he should do the occasionaly till it got less embrassing.But it was only for a few seconds.Because it go to embrassing for the Saiyin prince.Vegeta said with a blush upon his own cheeks"There.So did you enjoy that woman?"He then said"So now,let's get to training,before we waste the day is wasted."He was blushing how embrassing but with how embrassed he was it was unavoidable.The warmth that burned his cheeks was something that he honestly hoped she wouldn't notice.Because of his prde as the Prince of Saiyins and even more so as a man.But he guessed by her actions that she would be blushing harsher then him at least.Well,he hoped at least.

It was only because he didn't think he didn't want to lose his pride over doing anything more embrassing.He offered that he had pleased her enough for today.Yes,so he should feel proud of that fact.Now he would enjoy her every action of pleasure and the blush upon her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Thorn said"I-i'm so sorry,sir.I'll never question an order again.I understand,sir.I'll kill that pest."That was promise she would keep.Never would she because now she knew that every order mustn't be questioned.Her cheek stung.Sadness and anger consumed her.The anger more prominent.She walked towards Gohan kicked him had in the stomach.Hearing a pained cry in response.Thorn growled"How dare you?! I was never your friend !!!Why would I be friends with a delustinal monkey like you?!!I was acting all the time.Tricking you and every moment wanting to kill you."

The Devilson woman continued to kick the helpless Saiyin .She yelled"Your so annoying!!Just die !Die!I'll it so that you suffer for this!!"Her kicking stopped but she got closer and put her hand in a way that the fingernails touched the middle of his chest and the hand was curved.Thorn yelled as
 her hand sliced through his chest like a knife"Die pest!!Suffer!!Suffer!!"With each time her hand sliced into him a loud cry was heard and Thorn yelling something like "Die" or "Suffer you pest".As soon as no more cries were heard she took her hand out of his chest.The arms covered in blood.Thorn took deep breaths to calm herself and then went over to Frieza.

Thorn said"It is done,sir.I am still quite sorry for questioning you before.It will never happen again.But at least you know that pest is no friend of mine."She then desided to answer his question from before.She said"Also to answer your question from before yes there are more of us.A whole planent of us to be exact."Well,she hoped that she did a good job.Maybe Frieza would never forgive her and hated her.Perhaps he would mame her suffer long and hard for her action.Then he would kill her.Sh wouldn't blame him if he did.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Ash looked away briefly as she once again held her breath. Vegeta was right she was enjoying herself. A shade of red again covered her cheeks as he called her out on blushing. "Well, I..." Ash didnt quite know what to say.

Her shade didnt go away as he brought her in his arms. Once again she lost herself in the warmth of his touch. This time her hand found it's way to his cheek. The kiss had came as a surprise to her and secretly she wished time would stand still. When the prince finally pulled away she saw the blush on his face which made her relax a little more. 

The only sound she made was a small laugh. She was happy that he had pushed past his pride for a moment. It was nice to see him this way. "Wait..." She called to him. She paused for a moment and threw her arms around his neck. The truth was she had enjoyed it very much. Perhaps it had even spoiled her a bit already. 

----

Freeza thought to himself quietly as he watched Thorn. She was brutal and from what Freeza saw she could be very dangerous. He himself had almost told her it was enough but it peaked his interest. When she had returned to him he stroked her hair. 

"Good." He said to her. "Its a bit of an over kill but you have done well so there is no reason to be afraid. As long as you ate loyal to me we shouldnt have a problem." Freeza walked to the body and stood above the boy. If there were others like her he could gain an unstoppable army. 

Freeza thought to himself quietly for a moment. "Thorn, you have shown me that you are loyal to me so I will forgive you for now." Freeza went back and patted her on her head. He put a hand on her cheek and patted it too. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:38 am

Vegeta wished that he could have gotten her to admit that she had enjoyed it out loud.But he could do that at a later time.The Saiyin prince had found her reaction to his actions to be quite pleasing.But her small laugh had made him blush harsher out of embrassment.Her laugh was another thing he liked.It was warm and was pleasing to his ears.That women must have seen his blush.This was bad considering that he ad been hoping that she hadn't noticed.But here was nothing he could do about that.

The Saiyin had turned around when she said told him to wait.So he had turned again and asked"What is it you want,woman?".What a surprise he had.It was of her arms being throwen his neck.Crap,he had spoiled her hadn't he.Well, she was to be his future queen.So he should get used to this.But it had surprised him quite a bit.Vegeta said surprised"Woman,what are you..."Vegeta sighed and then said"Alrighdy,becoming quite spoiled aren't you?Fine,one more alright?".

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek this time.It was a gentle kiss that lasted a bit longer but not by much.It was nice to kiss her even if it was only on the cheek.Though it was embrassing and it wasn't something he was used to.He held onto her a bit longer then the kiss but then let go and took her arms off his neck.His cheeks were red and he said"There,I believe I've spoiled you ,too much already.This will be all for now.If we don't get trainning soon,the whole day will be wasted."As much as she'd want that he thinks that he's spoiling her too much.

Vegeta grabbed hand in his and flew with her to isolated place for them to train.Then flew down not the island.He said"Alright,let's begin training.If you do a good job perhaps you will be rewarded."The reward he'll leave that up to her imagination.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:12 am

Thorn loved her hair being stroked by him.Her tail moved to side to side quickly in pleasure and she blushed quite embrassed that she had enjoyed herself so much.But she had done a good job and she was beginning to care deeply for her master.Plus she doubted that she'd ever get simple touches like these often.It was going to be rare and hard to get him to do even this.But still it was nice.It was warm and quick.Thorn replied"That pest upset you,that is enough reason for him to suffer in such a way.Master,I shall be loyal be loyal to you till death."

Maybe it was that she was beginning to care about him but she decided to call him her master.It was a growth to her loyalty to him including her feelings.The Devilson woman glanced at the boy.The Devilson didn't believe that it was an overkill.This being that she had wanted satisfy him so much that his disatifiction was enough for her to kill for.Not many of her race would probably go as far as she had.Well,this is probably why she is an outcast among her race.Which she would never tell her master unless he wanted to know.It was wonderful that Frieza had forgiven her.Thorn had enjoyed the petting.His touch was always so pleasing to her.She wanted him to keep touching her.

Well,she thought it was just luck that she had gotten him to touch her as much as this.So she mustn't get used t this.Well,she didn't think she was in danger of getting spoiled.Thorn's devil like  tail was moving  side to side showing her clear enjoyment.Which was so embrassing.Her  blushing alsoquite clear.She hoped Frieza wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Ash smiled as she felt the warmth on her cheek. It surprised her that Vegeta had shown this much affection to her in such a short amount of time. Since she was a little girl she wondered what it would be like to have the heart of a prince. Though it was true there wasn't much they had since their planet was destroyed, Ash still felt like she had it all. 

Time seamed to stand still for a moment as she held his hand. She was happy to see he was finally coming around to the idea of being with her. As they flew to a secluded spot it was all she could think about. Once Vegeta stopped she took a moment to check her surroundings. She was a little nervous with everything that had just happened and she didnt want to seem weak. She wondered if he would start at an easy pace and progress. 

------

Freeza sat down. Hearing her words pleased him. He began to enjoy having her around and the longer he kept her the more he learned about her and her race. He crossed his arms and smiled to himself. "It's good to know I have someone who understands." His pause grew for a moment as the wind blew through the trees. "And to think i'm going to get rid of such a beautiful planet...." He looked back to Thorn. 

"What do you think Thorn? Do you like it here? And the inhabitants? They do have strange ways dont they..." Freeza paused again and sighed. "Soon they will all be gone." He clutched his hand together and gave her an evil smirk. "There will be nothing those sayians can do about it either. This time I will succeed in destroying every last one of them. Even if it means blowing up 10 planets." 

He relaxed a bit realizing he got off topic and looked back to the girl. "Scout ahead. I don't want anyone finding us." He ordered. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:03 am

Vegeta had wanted more of a reaction.But if Ash enjoyed his actions he guessed that was enough.Vegeta said"Well,let's start off nice and easy with hand to hand combat.I'll leave it to you to make the first move."He did want to see her skills.The Saiyin Prince was curious to see if she gotten stronger then the last time they had met.Plus,he had know how strong she was phyicaly.He then said"Don't worry I promise to go easy on out."Figuring that she didn't have much power plus he didn't want to real hurt her.

This women was to be his queen after all.It was no away she could match his strength.It was better to start like this then he could  to energy blast and beyond.Vegeta knew he had to patient not everyone would be gifted with strength like his.

So now he waited for her to make the first move.This was a kindness of him letting her to first.Honestly,he was so soft on her.His future queen was getting spoiled rotten.He wasn't sure if this was a good or bad thing.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:13 am

Thorn liked that he was pleased by what she had said.It was good thing to please him.But one thing she was upset about he hadn't noticed her blush.Sure, she had wished he hadn't noticed but...it was disappointing.It was like you say saying something but wanting it really to happen.Well,she realized how disappointed she was when it didn't happen.

Frieza seemed to like this planet.A lot of people probably would feel the same.She understand why.Then Frieza asked her what she thought and she replied"Yes,it is beautiful.But one of reasons I hate this planet is because it is too beautiful.Everything here including the people annoy me.I actually can't wait to see this planet destroyed."The Devilson then said upon his comment about the Saiyins"Another good reason for this planet to be destroyed."

Great,she had to leave to do something again.How annoying.Thorn wanted to stay by her masters side.So leaving it was annoying.Frieza seemed to ask her to do this a lot.Frieza must hate her.She replied"Yes,master."Flying up and accounting ahead not energdeticly.True this was an order from her master but she didn't like it not one bit.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Ash exhaled calmly and closed her eyes for a brief moment before she threw a punch. She stood awkwardly for a moment, feeling silly that Vegeta didn't budge an inch. She sighed and began throwing more punches and kicks as hard and as fast as she could. 

Eventually Ash tired herself out and with her heart pounding she tried to keep going. If she turned super Sayian even if for a brief moment then why couldn't she hit harder. The thought angered her and finally she stopped as she drew quick and deep breaths. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she waited for Vegeta's judgement. She was almost embarrassed at the level of strength she knew she lacked and she could still feel the rage in her body at the fact. Finally she stood straight up and looked at the prince that stood before her. 

"I never got the proper training everyone else did..." She said through breaths, hoping he would understand. She was almost ashamed to admit she didn't have the fighting skills that the others did. On their home world she was often referred to as the runt and many of her peers often left her out. She hoped Vegeta would be different but she didn't expect the Prince of all Sayians to go easy on a weakling. She wondered, if they were still on their home world, would things be different? Would she have been raised to serve the Prince as a servant in the palace or would the Prince have anything to do with her? She pondered the different possibilities, afraid to even ask. 

--------
Freeza sighed as the girl left. He feared after her blushing that she could very well developed some attachment to him. Although he had come to admire the girl he shouldn't allow himself to develop feelings romantically...or should he...this was the first time Freeza actually cared about another being just as he cared about himself. 

For a long while he thought about his feelings...he thought about the devil woman. Surely it wouldn't be that bad if he allowed himself a little pleasure now and again. 

Once the woman returned Freeza called for her immediately. He was quiet at first, thinking of how to approach the topic. Finally he turned to face her and grinned. "Tell me, your blushing earlier what was that from?" 

He waited for her answer patiently and his grin turned in"Why do we fall? So we will learn to pick ourselves back up."

Freeza paused and turned back around with bis back to her. "You will serve me as my mate understand. You will do as I say is that understood?" It was more of an order than a question. Freeza wanted her for himself, he didn't care how she felt about it. Roughly he pulled her to him and kissed her before pushing her away and wondering why he had done it. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:28 am

Nothing was impressive about the woman's fighting.Weakness was shown in every movement she made.Ash was like a delicate flower that would break at the slightest touch.There was no need for him to move because every attack was no worth such.Her breaths suggesting that she was giving everything she had.The Saiyin prince doubting that she'd try to go Super Saiyin especially after fainting upon doing so.

Vegeta only wanted her to wait because he was concerned about her.That is why he could never attack her.Even in this ttrainning he doesn't plan to.This woman who is his most precious treasure.

Well,now I at the very least know her abilities.This will be a starting point.

The Saiyin prince thought as he assets her fighting ability.

He said in response to her comment"I figured as much based on your attacks."It was an obvious thing that was was figure out.He said with a grin"How about this we take a break now?Then later you can try to hit me.I'll make sure to stand still.He only thing stopping you will be me grabbing your hands stopping the hit."

This would give her a chance to get stronger.Also,it made it so he didn't ave to hurt her.

Then he thought about something as motivation because that always makes training more successful.The Saiyin prince then said"How about for every hit that connects with me you get a reward."

Doing this would give her motivation not to mention it would get him something wonderful out of it.Her touch was an addiction.When he touched her he craved more and more.So this was for both him and her.

This woman has me this addicted to her.
That I have to motivate or sneak in these type of things.
I can't do it now because doing so for no reason then for desire would be giving up my pride.
I don't think I'll ever stop caring for that woman...

The Saiyin prince thought consider why he decided to propose that idea.

Vegeta then said"Let's have a short break.Don't want you fainting on me again.That would be a serious pain,understand woman?"Well,he didn't want to who that he cared.But it was obviously showing though he was trying to hide it.Her health meant a lot to him.The Saiyin Prince lost everything to Frieza, it made him even more desperate to make sure she was alright.This woman in front of hi was unreplaceable.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:54 am

Questions,so many floated around.It was suffocating. Does Frieza hate her?Why does he send her away a lot?How does he feel?The questions were mostly like these.Thorn could only think about Frieza at the moment.It was a while but she returned.Then wondering if he had something else for her to.She knew that her life was without meaning unless she served someone.This someone had to be Frieza.He was the only one who gave her such joy in servitude.

What?He noticed the blush.Her devil tail moved side to side.Well,now she was embrassed and happy at the same time.It was very strange for her.The Devilson woman replied blushing"W..well,I was embrassed because I enjoyed you petting me so much.It was so disgraceful after all,master.I am quite sorry.I may be your dog but I wish to show you my best sides."

That's why she can't show her desires.Those are shameful.Another surprising thing happens.The question...no order was so out there it made her believe at first that she misheard him.After all,why would the most powerful in the universe want her a mate?

This is a dream ,right?No way he wants me as his mate?Well,if he does then how does Frieza feel towards me?I always wanted someone like him as a mate.Maybe now I can...no, I can't give in.

Thorn thought with a harsh red blush upon her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.

She said"If it is your order then I shall.Master, It is a great honor to be your mate.Because of your power and the fact that you are attractive."Crap,she was embrassed.Well,there was a final surprise that was the kiss.Being pulled in was rough but the feel of his lips colliding with his was wonderful.It was warm and she felt a spark.A desire for more.It was short and tat made her inner desire grow.

Thorn asked"Master,now that I'm your mate,what am I allowed to do and not allowed to do?Like with touching and other other rules...?"
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Ash didn't say much as she listened to what Vegeta had to say. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed at the fact that he expected her to be so weak. She hoped that it wasn't disappointment in his words. Why wouldn't her father train her like the others...
"A reward?" The offer had peaked her curiosity. 

Honestly Ash didn't want to take any breaks. She was determined to keep going, to train until she was strong enough to hold her own. The prince was right though, she needed to rest. If she fainted again she would become more of a burden than anything else and she didn't want to waist Vegeta's time. 

Once she felt like she was ready to start again she stood and readied her position. This time she would move faster, hit harder, and she wouldn't miss. Deep down she wanted the reward and her curiosity began showing as she watched him, wondering what he was thinking.

She swung as hard and as fast as she could but still it wasn't enough to land a hit. Her frustration grew as she thought about how unfair it was. How she didn't want to be weak. It seemed to guide her hits as she could feel herself hit harder than before. Her eyes stayed fixed in Vegeta as she tried to push him back. 

Her breathing became shallow again as she grew tired once more but she made herself push on as she kept hitting until she landed a hit.

-----

Freeza frowned. He could tell the woman was embarrassed. He sighed almost in annoyance as she spoke. "I don't care what you do as long as you're not clingy. I don't care for being followed around every second." He crossed his arms and turned away from her. Why did he even say such things to begin with? He figured he just felt sorry for the girl and moved on. 

"You will be responsible for the food and making sure I have everything I need, understand?" It was an order rather than a question. Freeza figured since he had opened his mouth he might as well make good use of her. 

"You do know how to cook don't you?" He asked curiously. "If you aren't a good cook then there is no use for keeping you around for it...." Freeza turned back to face her. He would at least give her a chance to prove herself before he got rid of her. 

He placed a hand on her head and stroked her hair gently. "Get something ready, show me how well you can serve your master." Freeza watched her with careful eyes. He was beginning to enjoy having a 'pet' around. This may not have been such a bad idea after all. 

He had never been this gracious to any of his pawns before. He wondered why, it was too much fun. He was a bit confused as to why the girl even wanted to serve him.  Perhaps she just wanted to be on the "winning team", or maybe she had feelings for him. Either way Freeza pushed it to the back of his mind and continued to watch his pet. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:03 pm

What?That women actually was able to hit him.It was surprising but he had wished that she'd been able to.It had been a struggle for her but she had improved.Which was more then he thought she had today.

"Incredible.
Hmmm,this women capould strong.She has pontinal.
He may even be strong if she works at.Maybe I'm overestimating a minute.But for thing she won't be a burden in battle if she keeps training like this."

The saiyin prince thought with a slight smirk.

He said"Well,your improving.Now I should give you your reward."Vegeta put his arms around her small waist,pulling her closely to him.Feeling her delicate form against him.He pressed his lips against her soft ones.Even though it had been a little while since he had kissed them.It still felt as wonderful.Even after this short time he realized how hewanted to do this again.But this time he went farther...

slipping his tongue into her mouth, feeling his tongue brush at her lips briskly.The feel of hr mouth moist and warm.As he explored her mouth he placed one hand upon her cheek.His tongue brushing against her top of her teeth to her bottom.Mapping it out for future reference.

Then touching his tongue before, pressing his tongue to hers.After this act he roughly played with it in various ways.Before after a while pulling away and blushing.

"There,hope you apperiaed your reward."He said his cheeks still red.How embrasssing he should have just left her with a regular kiss.This only been because he was very be brassed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Thorn was surprised that Frieza didn't really care about what she did.At least to rest rite her from touching him.She could give in to her desires.But of course,she had more to d fr her master.The devilson loved helping her master but she was yearning to touch him badly.That even the joys of cooking for Frieza made her want to get it over with.

So after this she'd give in.It was so hard and Frieza told her it was okay.She said"Yes,aster.I'm quite good at cooking,so no need to worry."So she flew over and started cooking.The was an easy process.Cooking was easy and was one of the skills she had.It was hard to wait for things o be done.By she did because if she did a good job,he wouldn't mind her touching him,right?

Thorn set up everything in front of him.Making quite a spread.She did smiled lightly and said"It's one,master.So is this okay..?"She gave him a light kiss but was quivering nervously.Torn said"Is touching out,okay,master?".

The Devilson woman waited for his reply.What if she had misunderstood and that wasn't okay?Maybe he'd punish her.Shame on her for giving in a little.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:12 am

Ash welcomed Vageta's kiss as she closed her eyes. She hesitated for a moment and wrapped her arms around his neck as she pushed herself up on her tip toes to return the kiss. She took time to enjoy the moment for what it was worth, paying attention to every touch and movement he made. Once he broke the kiss Ash wished for more, it was all she could do to turn her head. 

She caught a glimpse of Vageta's blush and smiled a bit as she touched his cheek. "It was a good reward." She said softly as she leaned in to kiss his cheek. "You're spoiling me already." She told him with a small chuckle. She was grateful that he was taking time to train her and this was a good incentive. "Since you gave me my reward will we continue?" She asked curiously. She hopped they would take a break. She remembered how much her father ate after training. 

----
Freeza didn't really mind if Thorn touched him or not. He watched her closely before he stood up. Petting her gently, he stroked her hair. "You're a good pet Thorn." He told her as he put a finger under her chin. "You should be careful what you wish for." Freeza pushed her back before he stepped forward. "I enjoyed your meal." He informed her before putting his hand on her cheek softly teasing her her a bit.

She would make good company, and Freeza wondered if he would allow her to become more than that. "Tell me something." He said taking a seat as he grinned to her. "Tell me your story...why did you come here?" He asked curiously. "And why did you come to me?" Freeza sat patiently as he studied her. It was the first time he was genuinely curious. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:15 am

The Saiyin prince blushed stayed on his cheeks.Every kiss he got from her was addicting.He always wanted more.It was hard to pull away from her sometime.But even so he'd get the chance to kiss her again.So there was no need to worry about such things.

"Well...that is to expected.I do live up to my word."He said with pride, this being because he knew that he  would have impressed her.

"Isn't it natural you are to be my queen after all,woman."Vegeta replied to her the blush now faint on his cheeks.

That women already wanted to continue.Though he was feeling hungry now.

"Let's take a break.I wish to see your cooking skills.Since I am quite famished.So cook me something woman."Vegeta knew that he was speaking quite rudely.No even asking if she wanted to.But if she was to be his queen.The Saiyin prince saw no reason to ask.He also,wanted to see her cooking skills.They were needed for any wife to have.So she would have to have this skill or get better at this in order to be his wife.After all, he did find a woman who can cook a neccesity.

------

There was no punishment or hate for what she did.Instead Frieza had actually praised what she did.Her chest felt bubbly with warmth and happiness.Truly,she wanted to make out with him right now.Thorn closed her eyes and favored every moment he made as he pet her.It was truly comforting,she wanted to coinue doing so.Her devil tail swishing happily.

Though he told her to be careful what she wishes for.Though she knew she wouldn't regret anything.After all,her desire was pulsing though her.Her eyes opened and she looked at him.Her cheeks faint with a blush.Her blush darkened by Frieza's teasing.

"I'm glad you like it master."She was happy that he liked her cooking.Thorn did work hard to make sure he'd like it

"My previous master abandoned me.He got new people to use and had no desire to have me around anymore.I had no where to go.So I came here."She responded.

"I came to you by accident.Do you have any more questions?Like how attracted I am to you or something?".She said calmly b realized she just confessed in a way.So naturally now she was embrassed.Her cheeks bright red.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Ash prepaired food for her prince, excited to finally show off her skills that her father wanted her to learn. Ashaani prepaired soup, rice, pleanty of different meats, and even a sweet or two for desert. She was proud of her work as she laid everything out in the table. She remembered how mich her father ate after he trained and tried to match that with human food. 

She went to fetch Vegeta quickly so the food wouldnt get cold. 
"Prince Vegeta?" She searched for him. 
"The food is ready, if you dont eat soon it ill get cold!" She smiled when finally she found him and lead the way to the food. 

"The food here is very similar to the food on planet Vegeta, although I did have to get use to the way it is prepaired..." She sat down at the table herself and took a napkin, placing it onto her lap. "What do you think?" She asked timidly, hoping everything was to his liking. 

-----

Freeza grinned at the girl. She was interesting he would admit. "Amuse me." He said as he sat doen and crossed his legs. "Are you attracted to me?" He asked her with a devilish grin. He then sat back., still smiling. "What makes you so attracted to someone like me Thorn?" Freeza then stood as he watched her body language. 

Placing his hand against the wall behind her he got close to her face. "So finding me was an accident huh?" His face got even closer to her. "Not to worry. I'll take good care of you." He patted her head. "You are after all like a pet to me." Freeza crashed his lips toughly onto hers and laughed as he pulled away. 

"Don't tell me you didn't like it..." He straightned his posture amd looked down at her. "Theres more where that came from as long as your a good little doggy understand?" Freeza once again patted her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next