AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:05 am

The spread did certainly amazing.The steam of the dishes comng off them giving him a smell of the dishes.They did in fact smell good.The soup was of some warmed chicken broth that smelled calming.The meats cooked and the secret making him almost drool.But he stopped hmelf because of his pride.The desserts looked to be perfectly made though his option on on the dishes wouldn't be complete without him tasting them.Certainly, the Saiyin prince wouldn't allow food his to be bride made.

"Finally, woman.Very well, I'll see how good your cooking skills really are."He said upon taking some the meat and biting into it.Vegeta was surprised it was pretty good the meat was cooked to perfection.The meat was tender and juicy.He then took bites of rice and some soup.Every bite he had was delicious.Her skill was amazing.Well,he did know how to pick women.The speed in which he ate was amazing.The training they had done had left him so hungry.So he was glad that she made a lot of food.

"It is quite good woman.You will make a decent bride."Vegeta commented.This was the best compliment that he gave about food.So she feel honored.The man wasn't good at giving compliments.It was strange having a woman cook for him.Though he did like it.The saiyn would have to get used to this just like other things that would come with her being his bride.
----
Thorn blinked and a blush covered her cheeks.

"Yes,I am, master."She said in response, it was hard to say that.It was so embrassing but she had to tell her master the truth.Then he asked her what she found attractive about him.Her cheeks turned a harsher red.It was easy to spot her blush.Her cheeks felt like they were on fire and her heart beating faster.

"I like your cruelty and darkness.Your power and strength is another attractive thing .The harshness of your actions.I also,like that you treat me nicely."She responded these were the things she found the most attractive.Though did Frieza probably did.The man never told her.

"Master...do you find me attractive?".She asked and hoped asking this was okay.She understood he was kissing her and she shouldn't need him to say it.

A pet?That is all?The woman was beginning to want more then that.Could she say that?The lips that touched hers warmed hers.They melted perfectly with hers.

"I liked it, master."She said honestly.Kissing him was amazing she could do so again and again.

'Very well.Master...I am feeling even more selfish desires...so don't reward me too much.I may just give in too much and disgust you."She said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)   |DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Aahaani smiled and placed a sweet kiss on the prince's cheek. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." As she began gathering the empty plates and taking them to the sink she glanced back at Vegeta. She couldn't help but to stare at him as she took in the loon of his strong arms. Ashaani smiled softly before pulling herself together. She twitched her tail back and forth as she washed and once she was done she directed her full attention to Vegeta. 

"Tell me about Earth.." She said as she held her tail and stroked the soft fur. "I havent been here long you know.." She said attempting small talk. "Its a beautiful planet..." Ashaani dropped her tail as her hands went up to her hair, twirling it in her finger tips. She walked behind Vegeta and put her hands on his shoulders as she messaged them softly. 

------
Freeza twitched his tail as he watched his pet, feeling a bit bored. "Thorin, theres something I want you to do for me..." He said getting an idea. As he walked outside he gave her a grin as he instructed her to follow him. The air was cool that night and as Freeza landed atop a hill he pointed to a small town settled away from the busy city. 

"Look at them..." He said with disgust. "Those Earthlings have no care in the world..." He turned to Thorin. "Im in the mode for some entertainment....destroy it." He said simply. "No one is to be left alive...." The cynical smile on Freeza's lips grew a bit as he watched the girl. "Show me what your true power can unleash. Don't hold anything back!"
Back to top Go down

|DBZ|The Darkness And The Light Within (1-on-1 RP)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3