AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
You two have the cutest friendship ever I swear owo glad everything fine for now~!

Aww, thanks! And thanks for worrying about me too. 'w' It means a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:20 pm

MadHattersPassion wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
You two have the cutest friendship ever I swear owo glad everything fine for now~!

Aww, thanks! And thanks for worrying about me too. 'w' It means a lot!
You're welcome~! I always worry/wonder how ya'll are doing~! c:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 037

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Well I'm at drill I'm sick coughing and have sore throat and still somehow managed to reply in a RP.... I hope I feel better tomorrow cause I'll be busier ;,(
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:57 am

Does anyone ever have those days where you can write like the wind, but other days you're slacking when it comes to getting chapters/requests worked on. Slacking
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:38 am

Hot Sure do.... I have a difficult drill day ahead of me I'm going to look like this little dragon throughout the day! Working out with Marines and who knows what else......... Someone save me... Keep me in your thoughts and prayers... That is if u pray! Weep So crying when the day is over talk to y'all later!
Okami Yammi wrote:
Does anyone ever have those days where you can write like the wind, but other days you're slacking when it comes to getting chapters/requests worked on. Slacking
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Good luck~

Today has been filled with weirdness, and I had to update Skype as well, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 181

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Random, but has anyone ever just read bad OCs or fanfics for just the heck of it in the middle of the night because you can't sleep and really ill from a cold? Because I did just that last night and the things you find in the dark corners of the internet that were never seen.

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Tumblr_m655hdDSDt1rqyyns
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:26 pm

atomic wrote:
Random, but has anyone ever just read bad OCs or fanfics for just the heck of it in the middle of the night because you can't sleep and really ill from a cold? Because I did just that last night and the things you find in the dark corners of the internet that were never seen.

It only gets worst when you realize that it ain't even the tip of the iceberg. OR you then remember some of the stuff you made, like, REALLY old stuff, and you'd figure you'd try digging it up, then you find it, and then you either start laughing or cringing at just how horrible it is.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 181

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:51 pm

KnightZilla wrote:
atomic wrote:

It only gets worst when you realize that it ain't even the tip of the iceberg. OR you then remember some of the stuff you made, like, REALLY old stuff, and you'd figure you'd try digging it up, then you find it, and then you either start laughing or cringing at just how horrible it is.
The things you find at 3 am in the morning . . . nothing can be unseen. Though, I'm quite scared to reach that tip of the iceberg now if it'll only get worse from here on out.

Haha I'm sure someone out there on the internet has reviewed my terrible fanfics I created when I was twelve on Quizilla. Even though they're gone from existence . . . I still remember them very clearly *shivers*
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Worst way to start a day at work is to realize that standing around for short periods of time is hurting your back. Sitting even strains it. My back is so stiff right now. Friggen weather change, just be spring so I can end the pain. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Amen to that, Oki! I'm on spring break and it rain/snowed all day umu
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Come, let us hold each other until the weather changes for good. ;w;

Also, Hatter and I ship you with Wilhelm now. I'm not sorry. We think you'd love Wilhelm~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Also, Hatter and I ship you with Wilhelm now. I'm not sorry. We think you'd love Wilhelm~.
We need to stop this monstrous weather, its had it too cold for too long ;v;

Haha! It's my burden to bare I actually do really love Wilhelm~! owo
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Oh god, right! It needs to just make up it's mind!

Also WE SO CALLED IT! WE LOVE YOU CANNED! YOU AND WILHELM WOULD BE SO SUPER CUTE!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Manic wrote:

Totally nailed it~!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:22 am

Today was such a great day to kick off the week. Aside from working my ass off to help my father plant 115 baby walnut trees, and watering them in after - we also go back tomorrow to put the cartons on so they don't get destroyed.

Tonight's WWE RAW episode topped off the night by having my favorite Geordie wrestler Adrian Neville debut on the main roster. He won his match, I was in happy tears like the ones I cry in Okami. I just hope they don't abuse him like they've done to some other talents.

I'm very happy tonight and I hope you guys are doing well.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:23 pm

I just got Story of seasons for the 3ds today.It came with the Angora rabbit plush.So cute.Anyway,the game was delayed for a while(it was surprised to come out in december).Can't wait to play it right,now:3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:42 pm

Oki has been reading too much Shaman King again...she's probably gonna remake her Oc. ;w;
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:47 pm

Manic wrote:
Oki has been reading too much Shaman King again...she's probably gonna remake her Oc. ;w;
Giggle  LOL!!! Well at least she's enjoying herself! Well speaking of OC's I think I've been on a bit of an OC making craze  Nosebleed  I mean how many rp oc's can a gal make.... apparently a lot lol  Sheepish I just finished making a The Mummy OC so yea I have definitely been going berserk... Attack  now if I could get a few more people to rp with me.... 3 Awesome people so far two hobbit and one once upon a time so.... yea need someone to rp something else with  Blushy
Spoiler:

Well hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!!!  Bai Bai
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 4:41 pm

Okay, so far for April Fools Day this year, here are the only things worth taking from today: Public Premiere for Red vs. Blue season 13, and a new Strong Bad e-mail. No joke, there's a new sb email.

AND THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR YA FOLKS!!

Okay that's actually not it, there was also this Nintendo Direct WHERE MEWTWO AND LUCAS ARE BACK IN SMASH AND THERE'S A POLL ALL BOARD BECAUSE WE'RE GOING OFF THE RAILS ON THIS HYPE TRAIN!!
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi! So how is everyone today?? Hope everyone is well!! 
Spoiler:

Thumbs Up  If anyone is wanting to roleplay something I do not have listed just pm me and let me know and I will get back to you ASAP!!!

Bai Bai
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Spring Break, and where I live it was supposed to rain tomorrow through Tuesday. What a shame, mother and I wanted to go to the flea market to look at stuff - and I could have rooted around there for old WWE stuff. Angry

Other than that, gonna have lunch and head off to work with my father.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 5:12 pm

This sucks buttermilk... crazy at home... spring break for my kid this week and guess what they decided to have a drill week coming up starting Wed.... this sucks!!!!!! Dang it all to heck........ I think i'm going to cry!!! I'm so stressed and because of it I am now well crap I'm having problems with writing. So much writers block it is driving me nuts!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 5:18 am

My adulthood should be revoked. I just spent nearly $100 on twenty volumes of Shaman King.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:10 am

MadHattersPassion wrote:
My adulthood should be revoked. I just spent nearly $100 on twenty volumes of Shaman King.

Hahahahaha~. I have suggested something bad on those used volumes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next