AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 196

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:
Basically, I waited three months to get something approved. Figure, okay, they're not biting. So I deleted the stuff I had submitted and submitted something that I had already finished, my Wish Challenge.

I get a message right away who points out the smallest of my mistakes and tacks 'Umm...did you mean' in front of everything so it makes it seem like she's talking to me like I'm an idiot. I message her back and say that 'I appreciate the pointing out of mistakes but I'd rather not have seen it done in such a rude manner'. Get a message back yesterday. She's asking me to 'point out where she was being rude so she could fix it'.

Too late for that! You already did the damage!

There is a sole difference between telling someone where you made a mistake and just looking down on them like they're morons, such as this mod had done. I don't know where the admins get off thinking that these mods are a good idea, but regardless, it's done and they've lost a member.

So I've left the site and probably won't be going back. I'll stick with Wattpad for outside feedback...even though that's another place I barely get any.

Oh dear Oki. Sounds really rotten. I was actually thinking of joining at one point but not if that's the way the mods behave.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:
Basically, I waited three months to get something approved. Figure, okay, they're not biting. So I deleted the stuff I had submitted and submitted something that I had already finished, my Wish Challenge.

I get a message right away who points out the smallest of my mistakes and tacks 'Umm...did you mean' in front of everything so it makes it seem like she's talking to me like I'm an idiot. I message her back and say that 'I appreciate the pointing out of mistakes but I'd rather not have seen it done in such a rude manner'. Get a message back yesterday. She's asking me to 'point out where she was being rude so she could fix it'.

Too late for that! You already did the damage!

There is a sole difference between telling someone where you made a mistake and just looking down on them like they're morons, such as this mod had done. I don't know where the admins get off thinking that these mods are a good idea, but regardless, it's done and they've lost a member.

So I've left the site and probably won't be going back. I'll stick with Wattpad for outside feedback...even though that's another place I barely get any.

Wow, rude.

Glad we don't deal with that kinda shenanigans here
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Huh.... I'm not sure if I should be annoyed or think this is awesome - I open my Coca-Cola only to find half of it still slushie-fied from when someone had shoved it in the freezer earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:05 am

I'm sorry this has nothing to do with anything, but I saw it and cried tears of joy~!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:18 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
I'm sorry this has nothing to do with anything, but I saw it and cried tears of joy~!

Spoiler:
That is fucking Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 196

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:17 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

Spoiler:

OMG OMG OMG OMG! *squee*
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Just a friendly heads up - you all may want to check this out.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Oh gosh I remember freaking out and scanning my families computers, I just ran another test that's linked through facebook. My computer's in the clear luckily C:
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh gosh I remember freaking out and scanning my families computers, I just ran another test that's linked through facebook. My computer's in the clear luckily C:

So is mine thankfully. Hopefully everyone else will be as good to go as ours are.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:06 pm

My computers check out fine as well. Thank the Lord for that. May be turning this thing into a hobby but I still need it.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:20 am

How's everyone's summer so far? Tea Time
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:24 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
How's everyone's summer so far? Tea Time

My summer is work. Aside from the occasional enjoyment of finding a show I actually enjoy watching and managing to relax. But it's mostly work.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 am

Twilight Owl wrote:

My summer is work. Aside from the occasional enjoyment of finding a show I actually enjoy watching and managing to relax. But it's mostly work.

That's got to be rough, especially with the nice weather lately (at least where I live)
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:

That's got to be rough, especially with the nice weather lately (at least where I live)

Eh, that's just life after school. Or college, which isn't getting many anywhere anymore. Regardless, it'll get worse when I've moved out. Gonna have to work more to stay where I am. Least I have season one of Sherlock coming in~. Can watch that and stare at lovely Sherlock's pretty face~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:

Eh, that's just life after school. Or college, which isn't getting many anywhere anymore. Regardless, it'll get worse when I've moved out. Gonna have to work more to stay where I am. Least I have season one of Sherlock coming in~. Can watch that and stare at lovely Sherlock's pretty face~.

I'm worried about what I'll do after school, it's so isolated where I live I'd take hours to drive to any college or place of work.

Ooo lucky you~
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:

I'm worried about what I'll do after school, it's so isolated where I live I'd take hours to drive to any college or place of work.

Ooo lucky you~
That's about the same situation I'm in myself. I hate living out in the country because of it.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:04 am

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:

That's about the same situation I'm in myself. I hate living out in the country because of it.

It was tough getting use to it, to be honest. I came from a close nit cul-de-sac in California all the up to New York where my closest neighbor is two miles away

Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:30 pm

I hate the fact that Sherlock has seemed to gone down the cliche road of 'a woman is equal to or is better then Sherlock' form of a twist. The man is a proper sociopath in every manner. There are very few, very few that can better him much less surprise him, he's so observant of everything.

Just...female characters...they ruin all of my happy feelings.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Anyone else excited for 'The Rest of Us'?
Back to top Go down
KasukaNaKaori
Claptrap
Claptrap
KasukaNaKaori

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:14 am

Guess who's back ~
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/KasukaNaKaori/profile/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:55 am

KasukaNaKaori wrote:
Guess who's back ~

Welcome back~. Good to finally see you back again.
Back to top Go down
KasukaNaKaori
Claptrap
Claptrap
KasukaNaKaori

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:
KasukaNaKaori wrote:
Guess who's back ~

u7u Can I hug you all? <3
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 pm

KasukaNaKaori wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
KasukaNaKaori wrote:
Guess who's back ~

Hahah~. Go for it! Hugs all around! 8D
Back to top Go down
KasukaNaKaori
Claptrap
Claptrap
KasukaNaKaori

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:
KasukaNaKaori wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
KasukaNaKaori wrote:
Guess who's back ~

Hahah~. Go for it! Hugs all around! 8D

Yeeeee- <3
*Hughughughug <3*
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:16 am

Aw, I missed out on the hugs ;-;

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Damn_eridan_gif__homestuck_cosplay_by_carcinovantaskisu-d4s89q4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next