AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)"   Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:25 pm

So, wish me luck as I spork this fic by Gabby. I will be using a Xenomorph icon to represent myself. Enjoy!
~
Because Hawkeye is just as amazing as Loki or Thor or Captain America. Okay? He needs a lot of love.

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 Excuse me? Ah, well I like Loki and Hawkeye all the same. :P

“I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.”

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 W-what? That's so much OOC coming from Clint... I think? :I

You couldn’t contain the laughter. Your hand immediately came up to your mouth as you tried to suppress the not so ladylike sounds.

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 AND WHAT? START LAUGHING LIKE A SEA LION?? I'VE LAUGHED LIKE THAT BEFORE, NOBODY CALLED IT 'NOT SO LADYLIKE'; THEY JUST LAUGHED IT UP. Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" 1008071197

“Barton! Stop!”
“Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.”

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 Who is this?! This is not Clint Barton, this must be an android named Kent! I'm sure the real Clint is still being controlled by Loki!

You didn’t understand where he had gotten all of these horrible pick-up lines. Nevertheless, Clint laughed right along with you while occasionally giving you a sidelong glance.
Once you controlled yourself, you looked over at Barton with a grin. “Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?”
“That’s lame,” he retorted with a smile.
That’s lame,” you mocked while rolling your eyes. “Alright, let’s see you do better.” You challenged him, a twinkle in your eye as you raised an eyebrow.

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 Yes, Android, you are correct; that joke was lame... Ugh, only a Mary-Sue would challenge Android Clint to a shitty pick-up line war. Fuck me..

It was when Clint turned to you that his demeanor changed. His blue eyes narrowed at you, his whole body turned towards you, and he suddenly leaned in with his face just inches away from yours.
His tongue swept over his bottom lip and he said, “Great legs, what time do they open?”

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 Okay, really? This is clearly an Android, somebody call the Colonial Marines and tell them they need to destroy this faulty Android! I may be an Xenomorph, but I'm getting concerned for the well-being of this fic.

“They’re not opening tonight.”
His stoic expression slowly faltered into a blank slate. You didn’t know whether to say something or poke him. Clint wasn’t moving at all; his blue eyes were intent on staring at you, though his breathing was regulated.
And so, you decided to let a coy smile come about your lips as you leaned in. Your lips brushed against his, as you nuzzled your nose against his.

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 Can we just-- NO! I'd rather have Cpl. Hicks shoot me than read the rest of this! That is a bad pick-up line, and I've heard pretty crappy one's from my brother. Game over, man. Game over!

“You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.”
The Hawkeye snorted with laughter, but not before taking the opportunity to peck you softly on the lips.
“Alright, who told you that one?” He questioned once he pulled away.
Leaning back against the building, you rolled your eyes and folded your arms behind your head. Clint chose to lean forward with his elbows resting on his knees. His expression was comical as he awaited your answer.
“Natasha hinted you would get a kick out of it,” you replied. “She mentioned that you loved dropping cheesy pick-up lines.”
“She never lets me have my moment,” said Clint, while his sharp eyes kept watch. “I’ve gotten plenty of dates with those lines.”
“Oh really?”
“That’s how I got you.”
Well, you couldn’t argue with that.

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 Do not bring Natasha into this! Do not! Can I go home now? Please? This fic is painful and too horribly written to read. I'm gagging at these pick-up lines, they ain't cheesy, it's just bullshit!

It was a known fact among your close friends that Clint Barton had used one of the most ridiculous pick-up lines to gain your attention. And, you fell for it—for him, completely head over heels.
“Aw, Barton,” you mused, leaning your head against his firm shoulder. “That is how you got me.”
Clint had been about to say something—something that was completely out of his nature but would no doubt make you happy—when he was interrupted.
“Hey Legolas, Mockingbird,” both of you turned to see Stark coming your way. “Are you completely serious about wanting the top of the tower for yourself? I mean, not that I care, but you guys can have your own floor…indoors.”

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 *inaudible hissing and screeching*
'Squash that bug!'
Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 Oh crap. Is this fic over yet? Damnitt, not yet!

Both you and Clint looked at each other for a split second before turning back to Stark. Your faces comically mirroring one another’s as Clint opened his mouth to answer.
“Thanks, but we prefer to be on top. Like our own little nest. Right, [F.name]?”
You nodded in agreement. “Like our own little nest.”
Tony rolled his eyes before choosing to walk back inside the tower. “Fine, have it your way.”
Once he was out of sight, Clint placed his hand upon your knee as you both watched the bustling city below. His silence almost always indicated that he was deep in thought.

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 *tail twitch* You gotta be fuckin' kidding me. Why would Android Clint want to get together with Mockingbird-Sue. God-awful nickname..

Instead of disturbing the moment, you chose to close your eyes and listen to the sounds of the metropolis. You knew that he would be keeping a watchful eye over you.
Even though, you never asked him to.

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 I have no words or gif's for this. At all. I'm done.

A/n:
Mockingbird - Is an actual superhero from the Marvel verse who eventually married Hawkeye. So, I thought the cute little nickname would do well.
His stoic expression - According to Jeremy Renner, his 'relaxing face' is of him conjuring up this amazing pokerface. But, apparently, he's relaxing.

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Alien01 *agitated hissing*
'It's here!'
'Stay sharp, Marines!'
'I see it!'
*gun shots*
'Got ya, you motherfucker!'
'... Just another bughunt..'
----
Nah, I'm still here. I do hear the call of the Matriarch, see you all again soon.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)"   Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:50 pm

You know what's even sadder than those lame pick-up lines? She admitted on her Lunaescence reviews that she merely 'picked them up off of a site' instead of coming up with her own.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)"   Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 pm

EVU- wrote:
You know what's even sadder than those lame pick-up lines? She admitted on her Lunaescence reviews that she merely 'picked them up off of a site' instead of coming up with her own.

Just, give me a second to bash my head repeatedly against the wall and shout "This is going to hell real fast".

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" 848766555
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)"   Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Knight, Knight let me just love your rage forever and ever, ok? uvu
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)"   Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Knight, Knight let me just love your rage forever and ever, ok? uvu

Of course you can.

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" 3079029344
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)"   Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenomorph Sporking: "(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye)"
Page 1 of 1