AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 pm

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Well, what do we have here? One minute I'm sitting around waiting in the Black Room and the next I'm stuck in this place and the programming won't let me out until I finish this... whatever this is.

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.50 Carry On

“In a little honky-tonky village in Texas
There's a guy who plays the best piano by far
He can play piano any way that you like it
But the way he likes to play is eight to the bar
When he plays, it's a ball
He's the daddy of them all,”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Do tell me, is there any point to that little song of yours? Or did you just think no one was going to notice that little trick was used for page stretching?

Heavy footsteps trudged up the steps towards the location, upon arriving at the door marked ‘4’ the leader lifts their leg and pushes it with much force against the door. It collapses from the sudden force and sitting in the chair on the balcony is a man in a lawn chair, “That’ll cost ya.” He says while sipping from his beer.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Guy has the right idea here. I wonder... *snaps his fingers**a case of beer appears* Now this is what I'm talking about. Whatever room this is in the guts of the Animus it has far superior programming than where I've been stuck at. *opens a beer, lounging in the chair*

The Andrews Sisters are playing loudly on the record player by him and he doesn’t bother to look back. He knew what they had come for.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Then perhaps you'd enlighten us or do you think that being vague and pussyfooting around a subject makes you mysterious or intriguing?

“Eyewitnesses have said that you had brought here two individuals,” the leader said with a touch macho attitude. “They are a threat here.”

Dean Jameson continued to sip his beer as he closed his hazel eyes and listened to the sounds of the 40’s.

"But when he plays with the bass and guitar
They holler out, "Beat me Daddy, eight to the bar."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay *takes a swig of beer* Seriously, any point to this at all? Or is the point being that I'm supposed to be falling asleep here?

“It’s music like this that should really be popular these days, ya know my ex likes the sounds of the old time music too…even though she prefers classic rock.”

“You mean Karla Smith?” the leader questioned with suspicion.

“I don’t believe I dropped a name,”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay And I don't believe any of us gave a shit to begin with. Can we speed this up? I've got things to wait on elsewhere.

Dean responded while cracking one eye open and peering through the corner of his eye.

“Were Karla Smith and Leon Kennedy here?”

“Now why would I invite them in?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Possibly because you're not smart enough to find a way around such a simple little notion.

“Don’t bs us,” one of the people spoke up as she glared at the back of his head. “You’re Dean Jameson, a freelance photographer and son of Jack Jameson a former employee of Umbrella.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Is there really any reason for everyone being associated with Umbrella, Mercury, or BETA? Not everyone participates in the fight for the fate of the world, you know? Hell, not everyone jumps right into the fight between Assassins and Templars so why would everyone be separated into these groups?

“That’s me, your pretty smart…for a blonde. Then again you always were.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay I think I take mild offense to that. *chugs his beer, looking aggravated*

She frowned while taking out a pistol and pointing it at him, her brown eyes grew dark. “One last time, why were Karla Smith and Leon Kennedy here?” She demanded.

The needle of the record player scratched off the record and soon he pushed play on his cassette player resting on the table to his left, the new sounds filling the tense air.

“Are you gonna shoot me? Maybe next time you should be careful on where you guys pick your experiment testing grounds…certain photographers might want photos to exploit your motives.” Dean lifted a finger to his temple.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Or maybe the writer may just want to use her brains and make things believable.

“Shut the hell up and answer the goddamn question! If you don’t your brain matter will decorate these shitty walls!”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay A little pro-tip; threats that are simple are the ones that carry more weight. Then again from what I've gathered so far everyone in this little stint has a bark much louder than their actual bite. Go figure.

“What? Are you supposed to be the negotiator? You talk too damn much.”

“Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more,”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Seriously, I've seen less page stretching in the documents Templars doctor to try and alter history.

“If you won’t talk then your life doesn’t matter.” She said before blinking once and stepping closer to him as the barrel of her caliber pushed roughly against the back of his skull.

Dean closed his eyes, “Whatever you say Irene.” He heard her pull the hammer of the gun back and he could tell her red nail painted finger was slowly pushing back the trigger.

“Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Another little tip for you here, free of charge because I'm such a caring kind of guy, using music to set a mood only works in movies and games. Not so much with your contrived little story here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pulled the trigger as the bullet ripped its own path through the head of one of the infected. The body slumped to the ground and beside you, you heard Leon shooting his gun as well. The facility was just up the path and the sooner you got there the sooner this will all end.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay It must be hard work taking a fight scene and sapping it of any excitement. *cracks open another beer, taking a quick drink*

“We'll take our hearts outside, leave our lives behind, I'll watch the stars go out.” Your face contorted into question before you suddenly smirked and adjusted the earpiece.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay What the hell...?

“Kap-Kap! You’re playing Lacuna Coil! Oh and good to hear from you!”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay *scoffs, kicking his feet up onto the table and tipping his chair back laxly* Writer, do try to stop inserting your musical tastes into your writing. It's painfully obvious.

“I didn’t know that, I was just playing whatever. And hey I’m gonna be your bomb squad assistance.” He said as you whistled the tune.

“Why are you playing music anyways?” Leon questioned as he shot down another infected.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay I thought I just explained this, maybe you're all just too daft to understand; the writer just wants to insert what music she likes into her story. There is no further reason beyond this. Got it?

“I have no clue,” The other man responded. “Any requests?”

“What is this? A radio station? Kaplan we have to focus on the mission cut the music off.” Leon replied.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay *reaches for a manila folder nearby, flipping through several pages* According to this you've spent the last few chapters fucking around and ignoring your responsibilities. You've got no room to criticize others for doing what you've been doing. *scoffs* And spare me your attitude, Leon. I'm just a program replication of someone who used to be alive before sacrificing my... HIS life to splatter his blood around to help Desmond Miles. So until I see you hustling and actually sacrificing something to reach your end goal then I'm not going to sympathize.

“Don’t listen to him; play some more Lacuna coil, then Depeche Mode, Led Zeppelin, and Linkin Park. In that order!” you demanded while flicking your wrist to send a powerful blast into the chest of an infected that had been running up to you.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Once again, enough with the music. It's killing your sense of urgency here or did you just forget that the possibility of everyone becoming worm food if you fail just slip your little mind?

“Kaplan, cut the music.”

“Sorry Karla.”

“Oh fine, only because Leon sorta has a point.”

“Sort of?” Leon repeated as he kicked one back in which you then blew off its head which resulted in its brain matter to splatter the dirt ground. “You weren’t thinking like that last night.”

Silence passed before Kaplan cleared his throat, “Umm…what did you guys do?”

“The nasty, the dirty deed, how babies are made-”

“Ok, I shouldn’t have asked…”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Exactly right because you all should be focusing on your mission at hand. *takes a drink* It's amazing how anything's gotten done with these people on the frontlines.

“Sorry Chad, that’s just how good our sex is.” You said with a smirk. Glancing around you found that no more infected were in the area and so you both moved forward and towards the facility up ahead.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay They all just talked through the entire fight? *kicks the table across the room* How does one think that that's okay? How do you think that you can just get away with that? I gave my life for an end result I can't even be around to see and these little brats are able to just wander around and joke about without a care?!

Leon lead the way up the dirt trail with you following close behind, Kaplan was heard from no more as you both fought through the giant leaves of the trees that hung in the way he had served his purpose as humorless comedy and music promotion.

Following him you had a weird feeling that was beginning to surface; hopefully you didn’t get Dean into any trouble. You frowned before shaking your head and carefully maneuvering over the many rocks and twigs that lay in your path, Leon seemed to be good at this.

He then paused before hopping down the steep part of the trail; he turned to you with a raised hand in offering. Giving him a smile you grasped it as he helped you down, you looked around and let go of his hand slowly when you came across a neighboring village.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay *sighs in exasperation* When is anything going to actually happen? I had more fun wandering around the Animus' guts as broken pieces of data!

A woman had a small bundle in her arms; with great care and soft gentleness she cradled the bundle. A small hand then poked through the blanket as the mother gripped the tiny hand with a smile on her face; this was a smile for her but to you it was a frown. Seeing that innocent baby and its mother was enough to fuel your drive to stop the missile in time.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Even though you had been dicking around, screwing your little boytoy over there and delaying that mission. You wouldn't last a minute in the real world.

Hazel eyes began to feel heavy and when you felt a warm hand on the side of your neck you looked to see that Leon was watching you with equal sympathy. “You okay Karla?”

“No,” you spoke truthfully. “Innocent people are gonna die if this missile deploys.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Oh, don't pretend you care now. If you actually gave a damn you'd have been working without pause the instant you landed to stop that thing. I hate people like you. *takes another drink of beer*

“Then we’ll stop it before it does,” he then reached into his pocket and pulled out an all too familiar piece of jewelry. “Take this for good luck.” Dropping it in your open palm you took notice of the bright shining topaz that symbolized your true birth month, only he knew why you preferred June and not November.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay I'm sure it's absolutely fascinating and all but this pointless detail does nothing to set up any mood you're going for.

“This time I won’t throw it at you,” you mumbled with a light smile before removing your glove and placing it on your preferred finger. “Thanks Leon.”

“Anytime,” he then bent closer to you before kissing your forehead in affection. “Let’s go, it’s up to us to take out Mercury.”

You blinked before lightly hitting his chest with the back of your hand before pulling on your glove once more, “You and those cheesy lines of yours.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Hey, now, I don't see you cracking out anything better. Or maybe I'm just oblivious to what's cheesy and what's not - who knows? I've been locked up in this programming for awhile after all. What's cool and what's not might've changed up on me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“How the heck are we gonna dismantle it? I’ve never done this…have you?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Which means none of you are qualified for this mission and shouldn't have been sent out on it. With people this stupid working for the safety of the world I fear for the living. *finishes his second beer and tosses the empty can to the floor*

she turned to gaze up at him as he blinked before leaning a hand against the bomb. Claire furrowed her eyebrows in slight irritation, “Oh no forget it’s a deadly missile Mark.”

“Claire I happen to know about a lot about missiles.”

"Oh?"

“For example; one wrong move and we're screwed.” He replied.

"...I should've expected that answer from you."

“I was kidding. I mean if anything we'll disintegrate from the radiation.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay At least if you all die from radiation I won't have to deal with anymore of this. I feel that's appropriate retribution.

"Dick," She mumbled with an eye roll before turning back to look at the missile.

“What?!”

"I don't need this from you..."

“Upset?”

"What do you think?! Karla's counting on us!"

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Don't feel to thrilled about that. She hasn't been doing much on her end either, the lazy bint.

“Alright, no more joking around. But really we have no idea how to dismantle anything besides a bed set.” Mark replied with a playful grin.

“We need help with this,” Claire murmured with annoyance at his answer, suddenly her earpiece beeped in as she placed a hand over it. Mark mirroring her actions with his own, “This is Claire Redfield.”

“Claire, this is Iah from the Cairo division. I am going to help you disable the missile; Heru called in and notified me so I am here to help you.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Of course he did, can't have anyone doing anything for themselves or that might require some work now wouldn't it?

“Wait, you should help Mark. I’m no good at these things so you can talk him through-” Claire was suddenly kicked to the side as she hit the wall with a loud thump.

“Claire!”

“I’m…okay,” she said through gritted teeth as she stood to her feet, her eyes locked with Steve’s from across the large area. Sherry stood beside him with a machine gun pointed at Mark.

“Hello again Claire,” Steve said with a mocking smile before turning to Mark.

“Who the hell are you?”

“Oh me? I’m Steve Burnside, the guy Claire fell for first,” he then hooked his thumb towards Sherry. “This is the little girl that she left behind in Wesker’s care.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay According to notes by someone codenamed 'FANG' this is all complete shit and untrue other than the Claire giving misty eyes to this Steve guy. *looks thoughtful for a minute* Tell me, do I really want to know just how badly all of this has been derailed from the actual events that derived this?

“That’s not true!” Claire shouted. “I had no idea! I thought you were dead after Alexia injected the Veronica virus into you…I had no idea.” She blinked back the tears rapidly.

“So what was your excuse for Sherry?” Steve said while tilting his head to the side.

Claire kept her lips tightly closed as she darted her eyes away from Steve, “Claire?” Iah called from her earpiece.

“Do you know what I had to go through without you?” Sherry began as she lowered her arms while her machine gun stayed in her left hand’s grasp. “Having Wesker experiment on me…all because of that G-virus embryo…it still showed a trace of the G-virus in me, when Leon handed me over to the Government it wasn’t really them. They were imposters, they were working for Wesker.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay I'd love to say I actually care and all but I don't. Hard to care about two-dimensional characters who only piss and moan about their situation and all that. You want out of your shitty situation? Find a way. *gestures to self* I did - or, the guy I'm replicated from did. Wish I could have seen it. Guy was planning his suicide out for weeks, heard he painted the walls with his blood, too, all so that Desmond could find a way to piece me back together again. Now that's dedication to a cause!

Her blue eyes slowly crept back to locking with Sherry’s green ones; they were cold and held anger. “I’m sorry.”

Claire realized that this wasn’t gonna be easy, especially if Sherry and Steve were harboring hatred for her. “Mark,” she called as she slowly raised her Glock up and pointed it at them. “We need to carry on the mission, they’re in the way.”

“Figured. There's always one thing getting in our way.”

“So you’re gonna kill us this time?” Steve inquired as he reached for his own firearm, his brown eyes turned mocking.

“If you try to stop us I will,” Claire said while pursuing her lips. “I won’t hold back, this time around you’re the enemy.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay At least when they die they can rejoice because they'll be out of this story! Sounds like a good cause for death to me! *reaches for a third beer*

Sherry nodded curtly while tossing her machine gun to the ground and instead got into a fighting stance, “Let’s make it worthwhile, according to K Mercury won’t detonate the missiles for another two hours,” her head then tilted sideways. “You do know hand to hand combat don’t you?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Where did this come from? Whatever happened to the good ol' fashioned shoot outs? This isn't Altaïr's time where there were no guns. It's not even Ezio's lifetime when they were just being introduced - so what's the hold up? A shot to the head would end it all. *thinks for a moment* Aaaah, I get it. The writer doesn't want to kill off her precious characters. Great, except that kind of ruins any celebrations that can be had for victory when there's no fear of someone dying or something going drastically wrong.

Claire retained her smile before maneuvering the gun in her hand and letting it spin around her forefinger, finally it tossed to the side lying forgotten on the metal ground. “I’ve been practicing just like you.”

“Difference is I know more.” Sherry bit back.

“We’ll see,” Claire remarked while getting into a stance as well. “I really don’t want to fight you.”

Mark watched as Sherry ran towards Claire her foot picked up and attempted to knick her in the head but a very fast reflex from Claire stopped it by her ankle before throwing a punch. Out of the corner of his eye Mark caught Steve’s fist from hitting his jaw.

“Always attack the enemy when he’s distracted,” Steve said with a smirk.

“Do all you guys have to come up with some quote to make you look good?” Mark mumbled.

“Funny, but I’m afraid you won’t be leaving here alive.”

“Nothing's ever simple is it? Claire I didn't know your ex was a psycho.”

"He's not my ex,” Claire responded while sparing a glance Steve’s way, “He's just someone I tried to help."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Do let me know who thought that this dialogue was just so riveting that it just had to be recorded. I would like to thank them with a punch to the face if at all possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The deadly weapon embedded itself into the wall where she once stood.

“Son of a bitch,” Jill cursed as she turned to the woman. “Reva was it?”

The female nodded, “Yes ma’am.”

“Can you tell the others to take them out? I’ll deal with the cameras, but I need to be clear. That and I have to lock pick this door.” Jill pointed a gloved finger at the device hanging from the corner of the hallway.

Reva gave a curt nod before turning to a young male beside her, “Javin tell Tahir and Cole to take out the guards.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay All of these names and not a care in the world for these foot soldiers! Sorry to say that just because you create them and pencil them in it doesn't mean anyone's going to give a damn for their fate or what they do. *drinks some beer*

“Yes,” Javin turned to the other two and spoke in their native tongue before the other two nodded and rounded the corner while spraying the hallway with bullets. After about a minute of nonstop firing the one named Cole turned and signaled to Javin, “Clear.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay I like to think that he was just shooting down an emptied hallway for shits and giggles considering we've been given no description of any enemy actually being there!

Jill thanked him before getting up and scurrying to the door before she could attempt to lock pick it she found a keypad instead of a keyhole.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Why so surprised about this? This is the age of technology! This is something you should have expected then again I don't expect any of these people to be intelligent in any capacity at this point. A shame, really.

Cursing to herself she was suddenly startled as a body fell behind her, she looked down and found that a Corp soldier had snuck up behind her. Her eyes traveled across and found that Tahir was returning throwing knives to his pocket; he gave a small smile as she grinned.

“It is mechanical,” Reva stated while coming up to Jill. “Allow me.”

Jill stepped aside as she watched Reva with intense curiosity, the Indian native ran her delicate fingers upon the keys and before Jill could question anything the keypad sparked and automatically the door clicked. Her blue eyes looked from the keypad to Reva; the woman looked up with a secretive smile.

“Not all of us are normal humans,” Reva said as though providing a final answer to Jill’s lengthy list of questions.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay *looks speechless for a moment and then just aggravated* Really? That's your ass pull for the day? Come on! At least put some effort into this!

“Won’t ask then,” she said and as she turned to open the door, a long plant like vine tore through it. Jill had pushed Reva to the ground; her blue eyes looked up and saw that the vine had gone through Tahir.

“Oh no,” Reva gasped out watching as the thing slammed the man’s body against the floor. Javin and Cole began to shoot at it while dodging the swipes.

“Chris! Come in!”

“What’s the problem?!” his voice responded through her earpiece.

“We’re under attack by a BOW!”

“Oh no, we’re not BOWs,” she froze while ignoring Chris’s voice. Slowly Jill turned around with Reva as a blonde haired woman stood in the doorway staring down at her with cold malicious eyes and yet she was smiling. One gloved hand reached out and petted the vine like thing with fondness all the while still looking at her. “We’re much stronger than those dreadful things, we are considered to be the next evolution of humans. That aside would you like to be part of my experiment?”

Jill slowly maneuvered to a sitting position, Chris’s voice still called to her but at the moment she had to watch this woman carefully. “No, I don’t think so.”

The woman frowned not at all pleased by her answer and yet she looked still so eerily calm, “That’s too bad; you were a perfect candidate too. You still have traces of the T-Virus left in you…what a pity.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay Am I even supposed to know what's going on here anymore?

A look of shock crossed Jill’s face; no one knew about that…only Carlos. She hadn’t told anyone about it, not even Chris, so how could it be that this woman knew about that?

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay *flipping through several folders for the information he needs* Ah, here we are! Only those who experimented on this Jill character knew about the virus still in her veins and since that didn't happen in this "fanon", as it says here, that's data that wouldn't be known. *tosses the folder back down to the floor where a stack of other folders can be seen* Funny how changing just one thing can fuck you up in so many glorious ways if you don't pay attention or do your research.

“How do you know that?”

“Your Jill Valentine, a former member of STARS…I know all about you. I’ve had free time on my hands so I decided to look you up. Do you know who I am?”

A scream interrupted the question as the vine had seized Javin by his throat, to the side Cole was laying unconscious. “Javin!” Reva got up and attempted to free him by laying her hand on the thing and burning it with her energy.

The woman snapped her eyes to Reva, “How dare you hurt my darling, show some manners.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay What is it with everyone being coupled off with someone else? Whatever happened to people who just enjoyed being single?

Her voice was eerie calm and soon her free hand lifted up and moved about as though she was a puppeteer, the vine then wriggled about before slamming itself into Reva.

She gasped as she was pinned to the wall by the creature; the end of it was still wrapped around Javin’s throat cutting off his air. All of it was slowly coming back to Jill now, she had heard of someone who fitted this lady’s description. Chris had told her the events on Rockfort Island when he had went to find and rescue Claire.

“When I found Claire in Antarctica I also found out that a woman by the name of Alexia Ashford had been awakened from her cryogenic sleep. In her system was the Veronica virus, and we were soon about to find out how powerful it was…”

“You’re Alexia Ashford.” Jill realized as Alexia’s gaze dropped down back to her, that same creepy smile made its way to her face.

“That’s right! And you’re going to become part of my experiment, whether you agree to it or not Ms. Valentine.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Clay And with that I am finished! I can leave this room and go back to waiting for the right moment for my existence to come into play again! *holds up his remaining beer* If you don't mind I'm taking these. *disappears in a flash of white programming that fades out behind him*
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Is she really serious with the song lyrics?

The whole time I was like "GAAAAYYYY"
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Is she really serious with the song lyrics?

The whole time I was like "GAAAAYYYY"
I was sitting here like "What the fuck is this?! This isn't Vocaloid damn it! Can it with the lyrics!"
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [50]
Page 1 of 1