AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Why?! Why is this eleven pages unsporked already?!

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.41 Trust and Reminiscing

I place no trust in the possibility of this getting better nor do I wish to reminisce on any of what I've sporked of this thus far.

Karla knew she would regret that action she made...she should've known it would rise its ugly head...she just didn't know it would be so soon...and from someone she trusted. (Long Chapter...probably the longest I've ever done)

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Picard-facepalm-o-1

You didn’t reach K in fact it felt as though you were being suspended in midair, and the ironic thing was you were.

No, that is not irony. In this scenario she is trying to achieve situational irony. Situational irony is when something happens when you are trying to do something and it's a result in which you didn't expect your action to achieve. Thus floating and saying that it's ironic you felt like floating because of it means you have no idea what the word actually means nor how to achieve it properly.

You heard voices around you, some even louder than the others but they were vague.

I have no idea what that's even supposed to mean.

The next thing you knew you fell to the ground with an excruciating pain on your torso and suddenly you began to feel cold and numb.

K stood two feet away she scoffed and placed her katana back into its sheath

When the hell did she even unsheath it? These are things that tend to be crucial to elaborate on.

on her back a look of triumph on her cold porcelain features. “Don’t do that again.”

“Karla!” Leon shouted pushing past them and running over to you, as he got nearer he fell to his knees.

Look, this isn't one of your animes, Gabby. This is a common thing in animes and the like. In fact, I can't fathom why no one's really fighting even though we seem to have reached the climax (finally) of the story.

Jill was about to follow suit before he stopped her, “No! Stay there and keep your weapons on them!” she stopped and nodded once before raising her machine gun at the enemies.

Is it sad that I just kind of imagined this?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Jill

Leon turned back to you while pushing some of your hair out of your face, “Karla, stay with me sweetheart.” He whispered.

This is so massively clichéd. Seriously, they are surrounded by Androids (I refuse to believe all those canon characters have been resurrected) that can swarm them at any minute, Leon's had tons of training and should know that you eliminate the threat before you rush to the person in aid or else you'll just end up needing aid as well and won't be able to help fight off the enemy and yet he's dropped all common sense and prior training for this bullshit scene to happen.

Claire gritted her teeth and ran forwards despite Steve and Zachary’s attempt to restrain her. She ran and stopped down beside you putting her ear to your back and listening for a beat;

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] 142
So much for that whole "save Claire" thing, huh?

she mentally sighed as she heard your faint but sturdy heartbeat. Leon studied her for a long minute as she looked up and caught his gaze.

“She’s alive.” Claire said with a smile at him while smoothing away the rest of your hair from your face as she fought back the tears, “It’s okay Karla, I’m here…I’m…”

I'm getting lesbian vibes again. I mean, I know friends would be freaking their shit out in this situation but that didn't read as a "just friends" reaction at all.

she trailed off as she felt the cold tip of a sword at her neck.

“Claire!” Chris shouted.

You know, a firearm versus a sword - the firearm user is going to have the advantage. Why doesn't someone just take a potshot or five at the clone?

“What do you think you are doing? Step away from her.” K snapped as Claire shook her head.

“I won’t.” she muttered her voice tight.

“Get away from her K.” Leon snapped as she turned to him and in a single strike with her hand she sent him flying across the pavement and smack dab into Chris.

Bitch be keepin' her pimp hand strong!

Steve cleared his throat and calmly strode over while grabbing Claire’s upper arm and hauling her to her feet. To make things difficult for him she made herself dead weight.

“Get up Claire or I’ll drag you…roughly over this place.” Steve said with true intent of keeping his word.

Is he going to do it caveman-style via dragging her by her hair?

“Let go of her!” Chris snapped losing his patience while helping Leon to his feet.

You know, if I were in their position - what with having a handful of firearms - I'd probably be shooting and let the others worry about stumbling up on their feet in this situation. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird like that.

"Now, K!" Mark growled.

“Enough!” K shouted once again sheathing her katana and picking you up by your hair.

You hissed and grabbed at her hand and much to everyone’s surprise except for Leon, your wound and your previous one before that had healed. “Let go of me!”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Thatssotrue_3488_1330994247
That reads like a Dragonball Z SSJ power up. No joke. I could make an "over 9000" joke here but I won't. Because I'm better than that.

“Like I will.” She answered as she hauled you to your feet.

“Yes,” you said as she raised a black brow at your answer. “You will.” With that you flick your wrist and the powerful blast sent her across the lot and you cursed as you felt a good chunk of your hair leave your scalp.

Is this like the Highlander? There can be only one [Sue].

Also, I like to imagine Karla-Sue now has a giant ass, noticeable bald spot on her head.

Claire smiled before Steve was thrown off of her she lost her footing and sooner than expected she was caught by none other than Mark.

“Hello there.” She smirked. “Long time no see.”

"Ditto, babe."

This is totally not the time nor the place. This is another rather anime/manga-esque scene that should have been omitted altogether.

“Gross.” You remarked

You little hypocrite. I seem to recall you stuffing your tongue down Leon's throat once given the opportunity instead of searching for your friends back in the Ashford Mansion.

before narrowly dodging a sword that zipped past you and landed vertically in the asphalt.

How in the hell is that even possible?

“How can you have another power?!” K demanded her red eyes glowing with hatred and malice.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] MotivationalWesker

You felt yourself being picked up by four sets of hands not knowing that you had fallen again.

How do you not know you've fallen? That tends to be a thing people are highly aware of. This makes you look as stupid as Bella Swan who could not find her lips.

Looking you see David and Leon supporting you on both sides while watching K and the rest with caution.

You continued to stare at David not noticing the guns being cocked from behind you “David…I didn’t know you had long hair.”

"Have you been under a rock or something?"

“No, I just didn’t notice was all.”

"Shocking isn't it, babe? You ever seen a guy with a ponytail before?"

“No…because normally I don’t like guys with long hair.”

"Oh, you know you find it attractive don't lie. Why can't you ever admit it to me, to make me feel good about myself? Can you please just say I look good so I can stop complaining?"

Your cute, that’s it.”

"See, now I feel better. Thank you. You know how to make me feel good. I meant that as a thanks and in a perverted way. Leon can deal with it."

“Shut up nimrod.”

"Blow me."

Once again; not the time nor the place.
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Derpybs

“Guys! Now is not the time we need to kill them.” Jill reminded you as she suddenly ended up in front of you three with her machine gun now drawn and aimed at K.

Mark had Claire stand behind him as her brother and the rest held up their firearms as well, Sheva had hers trained on Zachary in particular.

“Sheva,” he spoke. “Put the gun down.”

“Sheva don’t.” Chris said as she nodded her index still on the trigger.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487

“Come on Sheva, we both know who’s responsible for my death. It wasn’t Wesker…it was actually you.”

You know, I really don't get all this back asswards logic as to why these people do what they do.

He continued his assault on her his true intention was for her to put down the gun, Zachary didn’t want to really hurt her. He loved her too much for that.

Pissing someone off tends to have the opposite effect of what you're working for here.

“If you won’t answer me, then I’ll make you.” K then rushed towards you only to be stopped by a force.

*channeling Yoda* In you, the force is weak, young Jedi.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as your hands gripped both men; the force that had stopped K from attacking was none other than Hana.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] I_don__t_get_it_by_mezkalito4p-d4ha
You know, it's hard enough keeping track of what's going on when the narrative keeps swapping focus on each character or group of characters without warning. Usually for situations like this its best to focus on one character and write about what they see, hear, act out and experience during the scene due to having a butt load of characters that no one can even keep track of anymore. As it stands with Gabby's method it's choppy and hard to follow.

You realized it was her when her strawberry curls came into view and her usual black clothed body was now clad in dark jeans and a blood red top. She had changed, and briefly you wondered if she was still allied with Wesker.

I was not aware that the color of my clothes I wore dictated whose side I am on. *glances down, taking note of her black cargo pants and muscle shirt* Well damn, I must be allied with Wesker today since I'm in all black. I suppose tomorrow I'll adorn some red and swap to Ada's side. Or maybe I'll wear blue and ally with Leon.

From the look that crossed over K’s features it appeared she knew the woman too. “You.” She spat in disgust with an ugly snarl.

Hana’s blank face turned into one of a cold killer

I wasn't aware "cold killer" was an acceptable description for an expression. Silly me.

she then pushed her back as she held the pistol up to Luis who had taken a step near her. “Back away.” Her voice sounded.

“That’s…” Jill, who had been keeping her aim on K, was now analyzing Hana. Her blue eyes scanned her from head to toe not fully believing that she was there. Chris too was studying her.

“Her name is Hana.” You answered as Jill looked over at you.

“No,” Hana spoke, still watching K for any movements. “My name is Alexis, Alexis Hazelwood.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150

“Alexis…” Chris said in a tone of pure disbelief.

She turned her head with a smile just for him, “Hey Chris, I got my memory back.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Thatssotrue_11017_1337280269

He nodded with a smile of his own, “Yeah you did…and your alive…just like the other person.”

Jill looked at him questioningly while turning her body towards you, “Who else is alive?”

Chris turned to Jill with a serious expression, “Joseph.”

Yeah, Joseph. Riiiight. The very Joseph who was ganged up on by a pack of ravenous zombified dogs.

A bang was heard and you started screaming all eyes turned to you as you held your foot in pain. Jill quickly over came her shock and realized that she had been the one to accidentally shoot you.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Thatssotrue_1487_1330049051
I'm so very badly torn between laughing so hard I cry and wondering just how incompetent Jill is to have shot her own ally in the foot. What a way to kill the mood and the severity of the situation.

“Oh Karla I’m so sorry!” she quickly apologized.

You gritted your teeth and tried to lunge after Chris but you were restrained by David and Leon, “Why did you have to tell her now while she was holding a damn gun!?!” you shouted at him.

I don't... What? Why is this Chris' fault that Jill flagged Karla-Sue and shot her out of surprise at this news? If anything that's the fault of Jill for being a complete ass-hat and not paying attention.

“I’m sorry!” he quickly apologized.

“Ha ha, loser." David mocked.

“Hey I said I was sorry.” Chris defended.

“Didn't ask if I cared."

“Shut up!” you growled at them both.

"Kiss me first and will."

“Leave me alone.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

“Hey,” BillyBenny said. “They’re gone again.”

Carlos gave a low whistle, “And I thought I was gonna use my guns for something.”

Through your string of curses the gang took a look around and noticed that BillyBenny was right. K and the others were gone Zachary included. That was very odd.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Original-7
No, what? You mean to tell me they just ran away?! These assholes had them outnumbered, had the upper hand, could have overpowered them and they just channeled Nightcrawler and teleported the fuck away?! Gabby, you cannot keep doing this and expect me to take you seriously. You canNOT. What is the reason for them leaving? Because Hana-Sue showed up? She didn't do much if anything at all other than show up. You still had a chance of winning and killing them all. There is no REASON any of the enemy number would have left much less all of them!

“Karla I’m sorry I really am!” Jill apologized over and over.

“It’s…Chris’s…fault…shit! Hurry up and heal damn you!!!”

Again, how is this Chris' fault, exactly?

“Not like it can hear you, twerp." David said.

“I’ll blow you up! I swear to J.J I will!”

“Your pretty when you’re mad."

“David don’t antagonize her.” Leon warned.

"She's done worser things to me.

Worser is not a word. Congratulations on proving just how stupid you are yet again.

What is she going to do, rip my eyes out or something? Karla, you wouldn't hurt me would you?" David asked putting his hand around your waist.

”Don’t. Touch. Me.”

"Uh...last time I remember, I helped you get out of an altercation with Frost. The least you can do is let me put my arm around you. You owe me that much."

That sounds decidedly manipulative and rape-y. I don't think Gabby realizes that abusive spouses/lovers/significant others use the "you owe me this much" excuse to browbeat their victim into consenting to what they want them to do no matter what it is. Usually its via buying extravagant gifts so that the victim feels they have to repay them somehow but gestures like what Slimy-Git is using can also be used as such.

“I don’t own you crap.”

Claire shook her head at your current predicament she then turned back to Mark as he looked down at her. “I was so afraid…” she began. “Afraid that I might’ve lost my will to think for myself…I let her control me…”

"It's okay, Claire. Nothing's going to happen to you. I promise. You wouldn't believe the trouble we went through to find you."

"Are you guys going to kiss or what?" David interrupted. "Claire, all Mark has been talking about was Claire, Claire, Claire." Mark eyed David.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150

"Dave, do you mind?"

"Well someone had to tell her."

“Is that true Conway?” Claire asked teasingly.

Mark blushed, "Yes it's true Claire. Well what do you expect, I was worried. I missed you a lot. Phew, glad to let that out." Mark said relieved.

This is so dry I can't take it seriously. Not to mention, yet again this is not the time or the place for this type of thing.

“Yeah well I missed you more.”

"You missed...me?"

“Of course I did! I mean I like you so much, you don’t even know.”

That sounds decidedly elementary school. "I just like you ever so much! Let's hold hands!"

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that." Mark planted a kiss on her cheek.

“I’m happy to be back with you, and my friends.” She said while hugging him.

You know what may have made this moment touching and heartfelt? If Gabby had actually bothered to do any relationship building between these two rather than to just say time and again how much they like each other.

"I swear...why don't we do that?" David asked.

“Because you’re a jerk.”

"I'm nice to you, I just get on your nerves and I back talk to you. Just the way you like it."

“I despise you so much right now.”

Am I supposed to assume Karla-Sue is talking to Slimy-Git?

"You love me, right Karla?"

“No.”

"I said right Karla?" David growled.

“Go to hell!”

"Thank you babe."

You know, this kind of congratulatory gathering and dialogue isn't really deserved. They didn't defeat the enemy, the threat still stands and they're all fucking morons.

“Dear Jesus why do you bless me with idiots?!” you cried still feeling the painful sting of the bullet wound in your foot.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] FluttershyBoohoohoo

“Karla I said I was sorry, now you’re being dramatic.” Chris said in an irritated tone.

“I have every right to be! You should know by now that telling Jill wasn’t the best time, especially now!”

No. You don't have any right to be a goddamned Drama Queen. You're just browbeating Chris for something he didn't do. You're so immature and petty that just because you're suffering you feel the need to take it out on one of the men that you supposedly love. That's just not right.

“Well it’s too late he already did.” BillyBenny added.

“Stay out of this Marine boy!”

Am I supposed to think that "Marine boy" is a legitimate insult?

“Joseph…so, what was he like?” Alexis questioned as her soft blue eyes turned to you.

Currently you were sitting in the back of the hummer with Rebecca tending to your foot,

Wait! When the fuck did this happen!? I thought she was still kneeling over her foot in the parking lot like an idiot!

since she is an experienced medic. You sighed while looking at her, “A nut job and I use the term loosely, and he’s not the same Joseph you four knew back in STARS. He’s different and dangerous.”

He's not the same because he's not Joseph. You can't be the same if you're not the original in the first place.

Jill’s eyes saddened at the information as she sat beside you, “That’s my fault.”

“No it’s not Jill,” Chris said. “It was Umbrella’s fault and Wesker’s.”

“But I stood there…and watched those dogs tear him apart…I should’ve shot them down!” she suddenly raised her voice becoming very frustrated as she looked down at the ground in front of her.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] BreakNonGiven

“Jill, it’s not your fault. Joseph became mentally unstable for a different reason; you have nothing to do with it.” Chris tried to pursue.

Actually, according to the text - which we can only take at face-value due to the lack of any depth to it - Demitri blames his "death" as Joseph for his mental instability now. Not that you can die via a persona and then come back to life, but hey, why should I keep expecting logic to make a guest appearance during this fic anymore?

She looked up at him as she shook her head, “You just don’t understand how I feel.” She got off and walked over to the other side of the parking lot.

That response has "hormonal teenage girl" written all over it.

“Nice going meat head.” You said sarcastically and with that comment Leon pulled on your ponytail, not roughly but with enough force to make you shout. “Hey!”

“Stop with the sarcasm.”

“What are you? Oscar?”

“Karla how’s your foot?” Chris changed the subject as his voice became serious and rough.

“It still hurts.”

David stepped in, "Want me to-”

“Touch me and you die.”

“You didn't say that when we did mouth to mouth. Incase you forgotten."

Your jaw dropped as Leon glared at David, “You did what to her?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] 000f0qyc

“Shut up! You don’t know how I feel! Leon!” Rebecca stepped aside as well as Alexis as you hopped off the hummer and limped towards Claire.

It is not good to the reading audience to suddenly swap from calling a certain character by one name to calling him or her another after so many chapters have passed. I can give some leeway with Hana-Sue/Alexis-Sue here only because she expressed in a roundabout manner to call her the new name. With Demitri to Joseph it is unforgivable and combining them both is bad form.

“Claire!” you shouted as she turned her gaze from Mark to you, a grin set on her delicate features as you grinned also. In an instant she ran to you and hugged you tightly refusing to let go, as she believed you would somehow disappear.

Again, I am getting some serious lesbian vibes. Gabby does a better job of showing intense love between female friends than she does between male and female. Not by much but she does.

Still, it just goes to show her lack of writing skills. She can't show the love Leon/Chris/Slimy-Git and Karla-Sue feel for each other but when it comes to a scene that should be showing friendship and concern we get those missing feelings of love. It's oddly disturbing, given the intended pairings.

“I’m so sorry! Please forgive me for hurting you!” she pleaded as she began to sob.

“Hey, it’s cool. I’m ok, really. I’m just glad your with us again Claire, I missed you, you fake red head.”

“I missed you too implants.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] 2n74l07jpg

You both giggled still holding onto one another.

Meanwhile….

Leon sighed, “David…”

“I'm just saying." David huffed. "Three is a crowd...and a sausage fest. Have you seen your brother and Demitri?"

“Look we’re all, including Chris, gonna have to learn to tolerate each other.”

“I can handle you Leon, its David here that I’m worried about.” Chris remarked.

I find it sickening how they've been gravely outnumbered by Androids of previous canon characters, got their asses handed to them and now they're all just sitting around and lamenting their individual situation of Karla-Sue just not loving them enough.

"Yeah because unfortunately everyone's worried about me. As long as there isn't no kissing around between you and Smith I'm fine. I have very bad trust issues and high blood pressure."

“Technically she’s my girlfriend-sorry Leon- so you need to back off.” Chris snapped about to loose his cool.

"And if you and Leon ever team up against me I'll blow up your house."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] 000f0qyc

Leon was becoming irritated and annoyed; both Chris and David really, really needed to tone it down. ‘I really need to see a psychologist when all of this is over…having two men wanting your ex…forget this…she’s my lover and she always will be! Yeah, I need that psychologist.’

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Original-1

“Wait, wait, wait, wait.” Alexis said while holding up her hands. “You mean to tell me that all three of you are in love with Karla?”

Ten bucks says she's not going to be the least bit surprised about this.

The men exchanged looks before nodding at her, “Well, I’ll be damned…and Chris I thought for sure you and Jill were an item.”

"Yeah and somehow he began falling for Karla. Isn't that funny how things work out?

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Tumblr_lo1sk0jl7b1qi3oqv
Considering this is a typical Suethor fic I'm not so much surprised that Karla-Sue has several men slavering after her at all times so much as I am disgusted by it.

God Chris, you can't have two. I mean Leon has to struggle with Karla and an Angela. What the fuck is up with that?" David asked.

“I’m aware of my situation, thank you bastard.”

"So do you mind if I say, Jill's attractive?"

“Yes I do hothead.”

"You’re getting on my last nerve. And what's your excuse, Kennedy?"

“None of your goddamn business Italian prick.”

"Excuse me?"

“You heard me.”

I have no idea who's talking for ninety percent of that. That's a bad, bad sign. I'm willing to bet that if Gabby came back to reread her own work not even she would be able to tell you who's talking when due to the lack of individualization for all characters.

"...You son of a-your lucky I'm a Catholic." David said as he socked Leon on the arm. "Whoops."

“Immature 29 year old…” Leon mumbled to himself while crossing his arms.

David grunted, "I always get the last word."

Chris sighed and turned back to Alexis, “See? It’s compli—hey wait you still have explaining to do. Why were you with Wesker?!” Chris interrogated.

Alexis rolled her eyes before placing her hands on her hips, “Well isn’t it obvious? He brainwashed me, jeez Redfield you never change.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Original
Brainwashing is not a legitimate excuse. Especially since there is no brainwashing techniques outside the P30 device which needs to maintain a constant flow as the effects are extremely short-term in the long run. Not to mention the P30 is a costly thing to do considering a complicated device has to be made and affixed onto the victim as shown with Spider Monkey!Jill in RE5.

“Alexis,” he became serious. “Are you in love with him?”

Her breathing hitched as she tore her eyes from his stern rugged face, “Don’t be ridiculous.”

“Don’t deny it, you two obviously liked each other during our STARS days.”

What is it with eighty-eight percent of the Suethor fandom for Resident Evil being intense Wesker fanbrats? For those of you who have read up on the Hananiwa Series you'll see why I ask. It's ridiculous.

“Chris, please drop it.” She begged still uncomfortable with the topic.

“I will…for now.” He turned to look at Sheva who was standing beside him quietly. “You and Kaplan should take Milla to Karla’s grandmother’s house.”

Sheva nodded once and he could tell that she was still affected by Zachary’s words, he felt for her.

It would be nice to know how exactly Chris could tell this. Just nodding does not indicate being affected by something still.

“I hope we didn’t come for nothing.” Amunet’s voice sounded as you turned back along with the rest to look at her and her approaching form. Beside her were Heru and his wife Nefertari.

“As a matter of fact you did.” You answered before going over to her with help from Claire and Mark.

Amunet studied your expression all the while not relieving the slight smile off her face, “What do you mean, Commander?”

“I am suspecting that the all Seeing Eye you gave Chris and I was tampered with,” you stated before stopping in front of the three. “Care to defend yourself?.”

As I recall you were the idiot who took the necklaces without question way back. Even forced Chris to wear it, too. You've no one to blame for that but yourself, Karla-Sue.

Her expression didn’t change which meant you were on to something.

Not really, no. You said above she was smiling, if she's still smiling it doesn't mean she's guilty. Since we have no further explanation we don't know how exactly you know this. She could just be sitting back and waiting for you to explain.

And no, I'm not fooled. I do realize this is getting stupid fast. I'm just pointing out basic facts at this point.

“Ok, you don’t wanna talk. But I have a feeling that it was you who detonated that system to create the cave in, you were trying to kill us by crushing us to death. I’m also betting that Demitri put you up to it…”

“Karla I stumbled upon a trap while going through the system.”

“No Chris, remember when we were looking around we noticed how cleaned up it was?

No, because you didn't bother to explain jack shit about your environment.

Not only that but that facility was sealed off from everyone,

Could have been a quarantine precaution. You don't know why it was sealed because you didn't investigate for that reason. So far all of your accusations are unfounded.

and the only person who could lead Mercury back to Tricell’s old facility had to be someone who used to work for them…someone who knew they’re way around.”

And because Karla-Sue must have all the *~DRAMA~* and betrayal in her life we all know Amunet here is the culprit. Really, Gabby15cancer cannot foreshadow or set up red herrings to save her life if it depended on it.

Heru was appalled to say the least, as was his young wife; he then looked at his sister with a true shocked expression. “Amunet, is what the commander saying true?”

Amunet remained silent she still watched you, “Ok Amunet. You’re digging your own grave, and I assure you that-”

“You never give the benefit of the doubt do you?” Amunet said before stuffing her hands in her pockets. “You must always make sure that they are who they claim to be…but I know that you do not trust one so easily. But anyhow, it wasn’t Demitri who put me up to it, you should know by doing searches in your free time commander.”

I'm so confused. She starts out pointing out how Karla-Sue doesn't give benefits of the doubt to others (despite demanding such things from others when she's being blamed for something) and then Amunent goes on about how it was her. That is not how you do this shifting of the blame thing....

“Then who?” you questioned.

“Amunet you haven’t answered me.” Heru growled.

She turned to her brother before giving a scoff, “You already know, you do not need an answer.”

Heru looked pissed now, and his young wife tried to calm him. Apparently his anger was dangerous, “Heru please calm yourself my love.”

“Nefertari Phoebe, please stay out of this.” She nodded at the sound of his voice as she backed away.

Am I the only one getting somewhat misogynistic vibes from Nerfertari and Heru's interaction here?

“I do trust people,” you said. “I trust my friends, my company, and my family.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] 0004as6t
Which is exactly why she acted like such a hostile bitch to her adoptive mother and brother when she found out they worked for a company she didn't approve of.

“Ah yes, but I meant that recently you didn’t give the benefit of the doubt.”

“I follow my instincts.”

Which usually entail getting yourself into dumbass situations which require others to save your ass, making others do your dirty work, making others do your work period, making others do your thinking, demanding things from others, et cetera, et cetera.

“Maybe so commander, but its hard for you to just trust anybody. You did background checks on Mr. CoenHooker, and the Conways.

I'm not sure that's entirely legal, by the by. Maybe in the case of BillyBenny, despite how misinformed she was and how the search wouldn't have turned up anything, it could be justified but how would the background check on the Conways be justified in any way?

And more recently, you did one on the girl and her family and me as well. I understand not trusting me, but really? The men and the girl?”

You became speechless because you knew she was right you had done that but at the time you were confused and upset and you knew it was wrong. Way wrong.

Oh, good, she pretty much just admitted it most likely wasn't legal. Great. How did she get away with this abuse of power then?

You had regretted ever distrusting them because you knew they were loyal trustworthy friends, this made you more angry with yourself.

Funny, that, considering this is the first we're ever hearing of this. If she was so angry at herself for this it would have cropped up a couple of times before now. As such this is just another ass pull for more drama.

But from this new information Mark took a step away from you and both you and Claire noticed.

“Mark, you can’t actually believe this woman.” Claire said with a hint of sadness as her face fell into a disappointed look.

“Right now, I have no choice not to trust her Claire."

“Karla’s not like that!” she defended.

Claire has been sufficiently drained by the Sue of her free will and common sense because Karla-Sue IS exactly like that.

“I'm sorry, but I'm going with my gut on this one." Mark frowned.

You took the time to look at David and as though he felt your stare he picked up his head and looked at you. He wanted you to reassure him that Amunet was lying but you knew she wasn’t, “I’m sorry David.”

The look he gave you would forever be implanted in your mind as well as his words, “Save it. I don't want to hear anymore from you."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Original3-2
That is the single best line anyone's said to Karla-Sue thus far in this entire fic. I don't even care if it's coming from Slimy-Git!

You resisted the urge to cry

Oh, boo hoo hoo! You made your bed, now lie in it! And so much for being that ultra-bad ass, huh? You burst into tears at the drop of a hat when things don't go your way.

and look at BillyBenny who already had known that you did a check on him. It was during Russia when he didn’t want to tell you about his past; when he met your stare steadily he gave a faint smile.

That was when you looked at Milla who in return went for Chris as he gathered her in his arms; she refused to look at you as she wept in his shoulder.

You know, it occurs to me that I don't know how old the Sue-child is. Is she even old enough to understand such an invasion of privacy?

“Can you blame her?!” Alexis suddenly shouted. “All her life it’s been hard for her to trust people, with Umbrella and Wesker,” She grimaced slightly at the mention of him. “And more recently everything else, it’s hard for her to trust people. And I’m not mad that she didn’t trust me how could she when I was allied with the man who killed her brother!”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Cute11-1
Using the "her life's just been SO HARD!" excuse doesn't fly. You know who else had horrible childhoods in reality?

-Ed Gein
-Ted Bundy
-Ottis Toole
-Paul Bernado
-John Wayce Gacy

Trying to excuse Karla-Sue of any deplorable behavior because she had a bad childhood means that you are saying that the above men should also be excused for the same reason.

“Don’t defend my actions.” You said as everyone turned to you. “I did do those checks, and it was wrong of me. I was paranoid. And I shouldn’t have been they had been loyal this entire time, never once betraying me…I’m sorry Mark, David, Milla…I’m sorry.”

“How pathetic,” Amunet remarked. “Apologizing to them. Why should you? They should have expected it.”

I'm confused as to Amunet's sudden change in behavior here. What's justifying this persona change?

“That is enough Amunet!” Heru shouted at his sister. “You’ve done enough.”

“She’s done what I have been telling her to do, stealing Mercury’s data as well as Tricell. She’s done well. Haven’t you my love?”

You thought that was going to be Joseph for sure but the silhouette that came out from behind Amunet would rack the shock in both you and Leon.

Leon’s expression fell into one of anger and resentment, “Nicholas.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
Who da fuck is this asshole?

A sharp pain in your head made everything become blurry and unrecognizable as you closed your eyes for a short period of time…an image coming in…

Why do I get the feeling that what's coming next is only going to leave me even more confused and bring up further questions?

“Who are you?”

“My name is Rosalina.” the young woman answered the man before her as he gave a grunt.

“Ricardo.” She nodded as if knowing his name the entire time.

Rosalina smiled gently as she ran a delicate crème colored hand through her waist long auburn locks; her brown eyes locking on his stunning hazel ones. Her clear unglossed lips then turned up into a smirk, “So, tell me again how you managed to get knocked the fuck out.”

Ricardo obviously knew that this young but beautiful woman was quick to sarcasm; she probably was a sadist who enjoyed toying with her victims.

“First of all Rosie,” he smirked inwardly at her immediate frown. “I didn’t get knocked out, Oscar and I were in the training fields when suddenly he and I smacked into each other obviously forgetting that we were not paying attention.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] Thatssotrue_13825_1341023744

He then realized that this Rosalina woman was a nurse here on the Army grounds; and that was his mistake. For the next thing she did made him flinch in pain, she pressed the cloth full of rubbing alcohol roughly onto his head wound that was obviously bleeding.

“If I were you Ricky, I would shut my mouth. I’m the head nurse here.”

“So I was right,” she raised a brow at his remark. “You are a sadist.”

He suddenly let out a yelp as she applied pressure to his head wound on purpose, “Hombre estúpido.” Rosalina smiled wickedly as she watched her ‘victim’ writhe beneath her on the clinic bed. “Next time don’t run into things.” She said mockingly as he glared at her.

“You’re a bitch you know that?”

“And you’re a stupid man, you know that? Typical Mexican male…”

“Aren’t you Mexican?”

“Spaniard.”

“Oh, so you must think your up on the class chain?”

“I am darling.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] I_don__t_get_it_by_mezkalito4p-d4ha

He huffed before giving an eye roll as she kept the cloth on his forehead, “How lovely.” was his sarcastic response.

Rosalina grinned as she studied her patient’s features; a fine chiseled face with an equally fine jaw, his dark brown hair matted as his bangs clung to his forehead since his sweat from the workout and the blood from his accident kept the hair there. His eyes were the only things that caught her attention and she found herself looking into them as he found himself staring at her…all his struggles desisting.

“What are you staring at?”

She blinked once before scowling once more and once again took on her ‘Rosie’ persona, “Nothing dickless wonder. I was thinking.”

Why is Rosabitch acting exactly like Karl-... .... .... Oh, fuck me sideways to Sunday. She's her stupid mother, isn't she?

“About what?”

“How you managed to get accepted into the Army.”

“Be nice Rosa.” A new voice joined in as both looked down the row of beds to see a grinning Sergeant First Class Oscar Smith. He stood tall at 6”3 with broad shoulders and a lean muscled build, his dark mocha colored skin was marred with a few cuts. His dark eyes smiled at her with friendliness as his smile also greeted her. Rosalina managed a warm smile before turning her attention to him.

“What are ya watching Oscar?”

“The news.”

“Ah.”

“Hey, we banged our heads real good huh Oscar?” Ricardo said with his easy going smile as his best friend nodded in agreement.

You know, unless he received a concussion from that collision he most likely would NOT be receiving medical attention. If he did he'd be mercilessly picked upon by the rest of his Army mates due to the nature of those in the military.

“Told ya that Sergeant Major was a real hard ass.”

Rosalina rolled her eyes again before cleaning up Ricardo’s head wound, “So, how’s Tina?”

Oscar gave an uncaring shrug, “We broke up.”

“Sorry to hear that.”

“It’s all good, just yesterday I met a nice girl at the gas station. Her name was Bethany, cute as hell.”

“Go after her bud.” Ricardo gave a thumbs up before flinching again from the irritating sting of the alcohol. “I’m planning on marrying Esmeralda soon.”

Rosalina frowned for a reason she did not know; she didn’t care if this jerk was engaged.

Like Sue-mother like Sue-child I suppose. Did I call it or what? But seriously why is Rosabitch acting EXACTLY like Karla-Sue? No one acts exactly like either of their parents. It just doesn't happen.

Good riddance, hopefully that girl can tolerate his stupid ass she couldn’t and she barely met the guy! And yet, her last relationship didn’t workout…she had always seen Ricardo out in the training fields and from there she began to develop a tiny fascination with him, or a crush.

Her thoughts were cut off when Oscar gave a snort, “I still don’t like her. I told you she was-”

“A hudrat, I heard you the first time ese.” Ricardo grinned while taking on his homeboy talk that he rarely used.

“And you’re still gonna marry her, man even your mom doesn’t like her.”

“That’s because mi mama was born in Mexico, I was born here in the US she’s still traditional. And besides, if your gonna be my best man you gotta tolerate Esmeralda.”

“Oh I can, just not for long.” Both men chuckled as Rosalina taped gauze to his wound.

“There, just stay in here for the rest of the day so I can make sure you don’t have a concussion.”

“I’d bet you’d like that Rosie.”

She put on a sarcastic mask of displeasure before smacking a delicate hand onto his arm where a bruise had been forming, “See ya Ricky, gotta go call mi abuela.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41] 1320809360826
For instance why exactly was Karla-Sue seeing a flashback of something that happened before she had even been conceived? Oh, fuck it, why am I still trying to inject logic into this thing?

On another note, this chapter was only long because of all the disjointed scenes that made it up. All of them had nothing to do with one another other than Gabby shoe-horning in a new character to drive in the next point she wanted to make. The entire flashback scene makes ZERO sense as we shouldn't be witnessing it via Karla-Sue anyhow if at all. This has to be some of Gabby's sloppiest work to date.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [41]
Page 1 of 1