AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 547

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:49 am

That's good! I'm glad it wasn't that bad on Sunday.

I've started recruit-spamming people on quizilla. Uck, I hate the general public there. They annoy me, and are super rude. Bluh. More power to you and Fang for doing that all the time.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:59 am

Tyriant wrote:

I've started recruit-spamming people on quizilla. Uck, I hate the general public there. They annoy me, and are super rude. Bluh. More power to you and Fang for doing that all the time.

It's actually just me. Fang can't recall her password or what email it was under and after a while, creating so many emails for new accounts just to forget what it is later gets tedious. So more days then not, I'm the one doing the spamming.

I really appreciate the help though. It's really rare outside myself and Fang that I get it. .__.

If it helps, this is the default message I send people on quzilla:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Tyriant wrote:

The rudeness on there. So much fail. I feel your pain, Tyriant.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:51 am

Tyriant wrote:

If the people are giving you a hard time you could try spamming Fanfics.net with me uvu
they're a bit more mature then Quizilla users, if they deny they are very nice about it
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 am

oooh FFN. I've heard a few things about that place. I haven't really been on there though. But I think I got one person to check this place out? I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:29 am

The only thing you need to be careful about is sending links, unless it's part of there networking they won't show it. So, you'll need to just tell who ever you're advertising to google the site themselves uvu
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 pm

That moment when you look for your recorded episode of Supernatural, only to find the new episode for this week that you recorded has been deleted.. ;A;

Damn...
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:55 am

Knight Amaterasu wrote:
That moment when you look for your recorded episode of Supernatural, only to find the new episode for this week that you recorded has been deleted.. ;A;

Damn...

That is the worst and most disappointing thing to go through, especially when you look forward to it, that's happened to me so much you don't even know. I was expecting Fantastic Four and Wolverine and The X-Men to be recorded unu they were not.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Knight Amaterasu wrote:

Damn...

That is the worst and most disappointing thing to go through, especially when you look forward to it, that's happened to me so much you don't even know. I was expecting Fantastic Four and Wolverine and The X-Men to be recorded unu they were not.

My heart hurts. ;A; I'll have to look forward to a recap during next week's episode.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:33 am

Ugh. I had this week break and now I'm cramming desperately to try and finish all my homework I should have been doing.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:47 am

Tyriant wrote:
Ugh. I had this week break and now I'm cramming desperately to try and finish all my homework I should have been doing.

I feel ya~ I was writing an essay while watching the
Oscars, needless to say I forgot about it once Chris Evans and Hugh Jackmen popped on screen~
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

Oscars, needless to say I forgot about it once Chris Evans and Hugh Jackmen popped on screen~

Oh the Oscars, MacFarlane was a funny host. Plus a visit from the original Captain Kirk himself~!
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

Oh the Oscars, MacFarlane was a funny host. Plus a visit from the original Captain Kirk himself~!

I'm not a fan of MacFarlane per se, but he was pretty hilarious, he did a fairly good job uvu Hehe, yeah poor guy was snoozing halfway through the show though.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

I'm not a fan of MacFarlane per se, but he was pretty hilarious, he did a fairly good job uvu Hehe, yeah poor guy was snoozing halfway through the show though.

Hehe, yeah. I love how they had almost the whole Avengers cast except Scarlet Johanson (or however you spell it) wasen't up there. And the tv show Robot Chicken had a skit where Black Widow said she was useless. xD I don't think it had anything to do with that though. uvu
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 am

I didn't even see the oscars >.>

Did Chris Evans win anything?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Knight Amaterasu wrote:

Hehe, yeah. I love how they had almost the whole Avengers cast except Scarlet Johanson (or however you spell it) wasen't up there. And the tv show Robot Chicken had a skit where Black Widow said she was useless. xD I don't think it had anything to do with that though. uvu

Thor and Loki weren't there either uvu so I'm sure they just wanted the handful~ Personally I'm a big fan of Scarlet and I thought she did a fantastic job as The Black Widow. Very much like the comic, ya know?

Tyriant wrote:
I didn't even see the oscars >.>

Did Chris Evans win anything?
No sadly~ Besides The Avengers he wasn't in anything big enough near the Oscars. He did present an award and gave Downy one snarky comeback uvu love him so much~
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm

I Missed Some RDJ snark. Sad face.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 am

Speaking of the Avengers and on a more random side note; Canned, you'd be proud of me. My chibi Captain America cup has becoming my unofficial tea cup.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:50 am

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Speaking of the Avengers and on a more random side note; Canned, you'd be proud of me. My chibi Captain America cup has becoming my unofficial tea cup.

Eeee~ uvu Chibi Cap cup is simply the best cup for any beverage but especially tea~ uvo
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:

Eeee~ uvu Chibi Cap cup is simply the best cup for any beverage but especially tea~ uvo

I have a chibi cap iPod case if that counts any.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 pm

If I could change the subject for a moment to focus on something that's been bugging me for a while?

Kay, is it just me that gets incredibly annoyed when I see some of my favorite canon characters rped as gay simply because someone just wants them to be? Just to get a yaoi fix?

Because I just ran into a potentially good Riley (from Pokemon D/P/Platinum) blog on Tumblr and their information was good. Until I saw their head canon was to rp him as gay.

And this isn't something that's bugged me for a couple days, this has for years. Ever since I rped on Xanga, it's been a thing. People I rped with, always rped the canon character solely for yaoi and would not rp with female Oc's or characters because of it.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
If I could change the subject for a moment to focus on something that's been bugging me for a while?

Kay, is it just me that gets incredibly annoyed when I see some of my favorite canon characters rped as gay simply because someone just wants them to be? Just to get a yaoi fix?

Because I just ran into a potentially good Riley (from Pokemon D/P/Platinum) blog on Tumblr and their information was good. Until I saw their head canon was to rp him as gay.

And this isn't something that's bugged me for a couple days, this has for years. Ever since I rped on Xanga, it's been a thing. People I rped with, always rped the canon character solely for yaoi and would not rp with female Oc's or characters because of it.

YESSSSSS.

You have no idea how much it gets me as well. I tried rping with someone once, however they refused to allow me to have the crush I wanted because "He was gay for Ichigo"

.... That's why I avoid rp's with people who have 'yaoi' in their name.

Also, I hate it when people think female characters are bitches because they're the cannon love interest (Orihime is the rare exception. She's just annoying)
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

YESSSSSS.

You have no idea how much it gets me as well. I tried rping with someone once, however they refused to allow me to have the crush I wanted because "He was gay for Ichigo"

.... That's why I avoid rp's with people who have 'yaoi' in their name.

Also, I hate it when people think female characters are bitches because they're the cannon love interest (Orihime is the rare exception. She's just annoying)

Oh good! It's not just me that's had the problem! Cause that's a big relief on my end!

I've had a few people like that as well. It's why I strayed rather far from the rp community in general. That and some would start an rp with me and just never answer back. Never gave a reason, so I started thinking I wasn't good enough and just added that to reasons why I don't rp.

Making this site and getting back into rping has really given me the reasons why I loved it so much back. I mean, really given me some good reasons.

Which is why whenever a potential canon character is out there that I could make a story line with, I get excited. And 99% of the time, they're rped gay. And it pisses me off because they can be, as you said, biased.

It's really not fair in my head. I mean, if you want to rp, then let me friggen rp. Closing the doors on any takers because it doesn't follow their headcanon really puts me down and annoys me a lot.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:25 am

Dream Drops wrote:

Oh my gosh, it's not just you. Honestly, when this happens, it angers me too. When it comes to cannon characters, it should be left to cannon to say if they are gay or not, not 'just because' someone wants them to be. It's stepping out of the cannon and making them OOC.

Another thing that gets on my nerves is when people over do a 'character's' tendencies or portray a character in a way that it's just terrible. Like with France from Hetalia - He's meant to be a loving, caring character with a flirty side, but people potray him as a terrible pervert and everyone hates him because of it, even if his true character obviously cares about others and honestly treats people in a respectful way.

I had to get that off my chest.

But, it honestly does anger me when people do this, because seriously? When asked to Rp a character, one should not refuse simply because it is their exclusive headcannon that the character they are asked to play is gay, or play the 'cannon' love interest as a jerk - breaking cannon or going overboard, just because.
And, like you said after I started writing this up, closing those doors because someone doesn't want to follow one's biased headcannon. If one offers Rp it should be for everyone who is willing to comply with the rules listed - and one must understand that a headcannon can be and likely is - merely their own.
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:19 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed by this! In fact, just a few weeks ago I had run into a blogger on tumblr who wanted to rp as Grimsley and was asking for someone to RP with under the grounds of "because I want to hook him up with someone - preferably another guy!" and it angered me a lot. I mean, do these people not realize that they are fetishizing homosexuality? I have no problem if the RPer is actually, you know, gay, and is rping yaoi/shounen ai because it's what they identify to and all but seriously? You just know most of the time those yaoi rpers are girls.

@rikaandherpika Oh, I hate that! Personally, I love France! He's one of the few characters I have a fancrush on in Hetalia and I can't even look up any France(xOC) fics because of the fact that everyone twists his personality around to some uber-perve who only cares about getting laid and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next