AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.6 Demitri's intentions

You know, I kept putting this off for one reason and one reason only. That fucking title alone freaks me out due to all the creepy rape-like vibes throughout Project K and Russian Territories.

Demitri's looming shadow invites Karla in deeper to the knowledge of Mercury....

"Looming shadow?" I love to break it to you but Demitri's been in this story for all of one chapter. He doesn't have the bad ass or villainous factor high enough for a "looming shadow" poetic wax about him.

~Diner~

“So Mercury involved themselves too huh?”

“They didn’t involve themselves back in the other incidents, it doesn’t make sense how they just showed up at our locations.”

She's even admitting this is out of nowhere and nonsensical. Protip, if you're characters themselves can point out how nonsensical the situation is no matter what way they look at it then you're doing it wrong!

you breathed out while sipping down your cold drink and stuffing a fry in your mouth.

That must be hard to do, breathing out while simultaneously stuffing a fry in your mouth and drinking something. Either that or it's just another case of bad writing that gives us that impression. (hint: it's the latter)

Across from you Chris sat surveying the people passing by, his gaze then shifted towards Milla sitting beside you as she colored on the paper she was occupying.

“I know what you mean.” He stressed out

Why is he so stressed out about this that it would reflect in his tone? Explanations, damnit!

as Milla looked up to meet his gaze before smiling and turning her attention back to her coloring.

This is mindless filler detail that doesn't need to be inserted - it's already been established that the Sue-child is coloring. It doesn't need to keep being stated.

“How’s Sheva?” you asked while he turned to look at you.

“She’ll be fine. She just bruised her hip on the fall.”

And yet I seem to recall Sheva just kind of laying there like a dumb ass. And what is it with all of these girls getting hurt except for Karla-Sue?

“Ouch, that’s gotta be a pain in the ass.”

Oh, yes, a bruise on the hip, such a pain in the ass. You know, a bruise on the hip isn't really a big deal. They don't hinder you much unless actively hit over and over again.

Chris smirked while scooping up some of his dish and chewing on its contents before replying,

I don't know how to feel about that sentence. It weirds me out. It really does.

“That’s exactly what I said.”

I find that hard to believe.

You smiled before taking a bite out of your burger, the next question he would ask would definitely surprise you.

“You don’t like Angela Miller do you?”

Are you kidding me? Karla-Sue doesn't like any other woman unless they unconditionally kiss her ass at all times. She's got some sort of misogynist outlook about her own gender and if other women aren't strong - and I use that term loosely, as in Karla's notion of strength - than she immediately black lists them. Likewise this turn in conversation isn't even subtle. There's no prior transition before it either. It's just Gabby getting to the meat of the conversation that she wanted to introduce as quickly as possible to bring the limelight back to Karla and her whole love life fiasco.

You almost choked on your chewed up meat as you eyed him warily, “Come again?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Thatssotrue_2369_1330362233
Oh my GOD! Mind in gutter! Do not want! Did Gabby not realize what she just wrote?! All of that is horrendous!

“You don’t like Angela.” He repeated as he gave a small smile in return.

“Yes and no. I haven’t met her but from what your sister told me, she and Leon went diving together. Spectacular isn’t it?” you say with much sarcasm as his dark green BROWN THEY ARE FUCKING BROWN eyes soften upon you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] C00
Are you kidding me? Karla-Sue hasn't even met Angela and she's already blacklisting her? This character is just the most infinitely jealous person on the face of the planet. It's ridiculous. And let's not forget that Gabby had written about Wesker bastardizing Excella for her jealousy of Wesker's obsession over Karla instead of her. Yet when it comes to jealousy with Hana-Sue or Karla-Sue it's never mentioned. This is a double standard used to bastardize only Excella and allow Hana and Karla "needed" drama.

“Diving huh? Wanna go diving sometime?”

Ripping lines straight out of the movie does not make you humorous or witty.

he joked as you rolled your eyes at him with a grin. “So she and Leon might’ve done something together?”

“They kissed. Well, supposedly he was giving her air because they dove under water escaping from this piece of crap monster I dunno something similar to that.”

"Piece of crap monster?" More like fucking terrifying. Trying to downplay the terror and danger of a G-mutated creature in the throes of its evolution doesn't make you a bad ass, it just makes you stupid. Because I'm one of the most reckless, life-endangering morons you'll ever find and even I would probably nearly piss myself and bolt in the other direction if I saw a mutated Willy-B (i.e. William Birkin) coming after me. There is such a thing as self-preservation instinct in people and sometimes retreating is the smarter method.

Underwater…the same thing that happened to you and Chris back in Russia after he forced you to strip and hug him for warmth. Okay, not really by force but he was right about the body heat.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Thatssotrue_14231_1341902903
Angela and Leon sharing a kiss for Leon to give Angela air while underwater is not the same as Chris and you stripping down and fondling each other in tundra territory. For one Leon and Angela had to jump into the water and wait until it was safe to find a way back out. They would have been incinerated if they hadn't. You, however, were a dumbass who didn't think to test the ice before walking on it or even to try and find a way around the thin-looking ice patch. You had no one to blame but yourself and oh, I know why it happened, believe me I do. That was contrived as contrived can get because the author only wanted an excuse for her author avatar and Chris to strip down and G-rated fondle each other without her avatar coming across as slutty.

“Well I’m not gonna lie to you; they were looking pretty close after the incident at the mall.” Chris said carefully as he watched you for a response, he would’ve expected you to get up and scream or throw something at the other diners there. But instead you sat there, and continued on eating your lunch you only responded to his statement with a shrug.

Why does Chris even care so much about this and how Karla-Sue will react? She and Leon are not together anymore. And these lackluster and contrived reactions only further to help the case against her that she and Leon never really were in love. And yet one of the beginning chapters to this series was of Karla-Sue being a morose whinebag over Leon breaking up with her. Contradictory much?

“Wouldn’t put it past Leon.” You stated bitterly and unexpectedly Chris placed his hand on yours, reminding you of the other time he did it at the Café. You looked up to meet his gaze as he smiled gently.

And that statement from Karla-Sue proves me right further. We are supposed to believe she still loves Leon but then she acts like this? I don't buy it. She's a bitter, jealous whinebag and that's it. Oh, and your café parallels that you're trying to pull off, Gabby? They're not working. The attempt falls flat on its face.

“I guess we’re both in the same position.” sympathy swelled up inside you as you gripped his hand tighter.

“Jill?” you cautiously asked as he nodded slowly.

“After I took care of her she said it would be better if we broke things off for awhile.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Tumblr_m49udnSAIe1qdavcy
If no one can see what Gabby15cancer is doing here I have some news for you; you only have two brain cells. One's lost and the other's out looking for it. It may have gotten lost, too. For a long time we were TOLD that Chris and Jill were a coupling in this series. We were never shown evidence of this, of course. Now we're told that suddenly Jill dumped Chris. We're not going to even get an explanation as to why. It's a device to merely plow forward into the Karla-Sue x Chris coupling that the author wants so desperately to get to right now. But this falls flat when we see no instances of Chris and Jill acting remotely like a couple or even the break up scene.

“I’m sorry Chris.” You say sincerely as he smiled gently.

No, you're not. Stop lying, you slime bag.

He waved a hand in the air waving the comment off, “Nah, don’t worry about it. But if it means anything, Angela is not all that great.”

Of course Chris, the love interest, would share an opinion of Angela that Karla-Sue has. Convenient.

“Wow, and she’s going by Chris’s standards huh?”

“Be lucky you passed my standards.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Thatssotrue_6044_1332592911

He replied before letting go of your hand and continuing to eat his meal, you could’ve blushed right then and there.

“Karla, I have to go to the bathroom.” Milla said as she got out from the booth with you in tow.

I forgot the Sue-child was still there. They're talking about this with the child right there. Way to reduce the intimacy of the moment.

You nodded once at Chris as he nodded.

Tell me, did Milla nod to their nodding of the other nodding in understanding of the nod?

“Alright let’s go.”

You took Milla to the restroom and just as she finished her business and the two of you exited did you find yourself wanting to go back in the bathroom.

“Karla Smith, right?” the man before you asked as you inwardly growled.

“Demitri Frost, I’m so ecstatic to see you here.” You respond with venom and sarcasm rolling off your tongue.

You know, I'm still confused as to why Karla-Sue is so hostile to this man. He was doing his job for all she knows when Mercury Corp mercenaries entered the hospital to help. He acts a little smug to her but he gives no other signs of being the complete scum bag that Karla-Sue treats him as. Likewise she doesn't know his intentions thus she has no reason to hate him like this. The only thing he's done to piss her off is that he came in and immediately started tearing apart the poor logic and reasoning in her plans instead of kissing her ass.

Milla looked from you to him unsure about the current situation, since Demitri was blocking your only exit.

The guy's just standing in the only exit and entrance to a café and getting away with it without any other customers getting pissy? I don't believe it.

Demitri grinned in what would have been a drop dead gorgeous smile if he wasn’t a slime bag.

Why is he a slime bag to Karla? Explanations! I demand them!

“Karla, Karla, Karla so beautiful when sarcastic.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] 0001k2aw

You groaned aloud in placed a hand on your hip as your other hand gripped Milla’s hand tighter, “Get out of my way.”

“Now hold on, I just want to talk.”

“Ah, but look at this, I don’t want to talk to you. In fact I want nothing to do with Mercury ‘Pharmaceuticals’

For once couldn't you have been original and made your corporation not apart of the pharmaceutical business?

okay? Now step off.” You threatened but Demitri held his ground as he is not a complete wuss who will be cowed by a threat that doesn't even classify as threat as suddenly you realized he had taken a step towards you to clear the distance.

Demitri’s eyes narrowed slightly and a glint of mischief flashed briefly behind them, faster than you would have expected his hand cupped the back of your neck pulling you closer to his body. Startled, the hand on your hip found his forearm as he grinned at the action as Milla whimpered.

He leaned his head in as his mouth was next to your ear, his lips barely grazing the shell.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] 0001g1e4
And just like that Gabby15cancer is trying way too hard in getting us to see Demitri as a slime bag villain. He's so hamfisted here and it seems OOC for the smug, suave persona we've received from him thus far.

“Karla Smith you underestimate me just because you think I’m some weak man you could easily rip apart, and hey maybe you can, but I wanna warn you; don’t make me rip you open and examine you inside and out, I wouldn’t want that. You’re too valuable for me to kill, not only that but I find you very likeable and nobody has ever made me change my mind when I’m about to probe them open. So take my advice and don’t be stupid, I want you to live and maybe we can have our own fun if you behave and cooperate with me… Mmm, are you wearing jasmine? It smells good on you.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Dieinfire

He finished and suddenly Demitri was yanked away from you by his shirt collar and you find yourself facing Chris’s back.

That statement is so choppy and lacks necessary details it's hard to tell what the fuck even is going on.

Demitri stumbled before keeping his balance against the wall of the narrow hallway; his medium build suggested that he couldn’t take on Chris in a one on one fight.

Gabby15cancer has clearly never heard of the saying "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog." She probably doesn't know there are even martial arts like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu that are designed to give little guys the training and moves able to fight bigger opponents if utilized correctly.

Still with a grin on his face he was too busy keeping up a staring contest with Chris, and it wasn’t hard since they were both the same height.

“Did he hurt you Karla?” Chris asked in a deathly terrifying voice as he kept his glare on Demitri.

“No, I’m fine.” You assured him.

“You know this creep.” Chris stated angrily now as Demitri decided to answer for you.

“Hell yeah I know her, and I know all about you too. Chris Redfield wasn’t it?” Demitri asked as he moved his head to the side to lock his eyes on you. “Tell him how I know you toots.”

And once again Gabby15cancer has mangled someone's previous characterization, this time a character she created herself. We had been given this image of a suave, smug and determined man. Now he's been debased completely to a vulgar man. You can't do this to your own characters! If Character B acts in a manner that avoids vulgarism like cussing then you can't have them regress into vulgar speech patterns and word choices later on.

Chris took a step forward, in order to intimidate the man and by his muscles anyone would’ve stepped down and ran away but not Demitri. Demitri was known for intimidating anyone instead of him being the one intimidated.

“We met him back at the hospital in Maroon, he’s with Mercury.” You answered as Chris let out a low growl in the back of his throat.

“Well Karla, it seems your bodyguard doesn’t like me so I’ll be seeing you soon when you’re alone of course.” Demitri made that a promise by the tone of his voice as he winked at you before leaving.

That coupled with the actions above gave me a distinct rape-like feeling again.

Chris spun around as he looked down upon Milla, “Go finish up your food short stuff. Karla and I will meet you there.” Milla nodded and ran from your grip as the two of you slowly followed her.

I keep forgetting that goddamn kid is there! What's the point of her even being there if she's mentioned only once every two or so pages and doing nothing productive to what's happening around her?

“Why didn’t you stop him before he put his hands on you?”

“I can’t gouge out somebody’s eyes in front of Milla.” You answered simply.

Given your track record so far it's more likely you just wanted to play damsel in distress again. That's what 95% of your actions in this entire series thus far comprises of. The rare 5% where you do do something for yourself is usually just enraging as it's Sue-ish and over-the-top.

“You know what I mean.”

“I’m being serious I didn’t want to traumatize her any further.”

Stop making excuses. There's a number of things you could have done to prevent that. Yell "rape" out loud or even "assault." You're in a café so someone would have noticed and helped you. You could have pushed him away, punched him, kicked him, used your telekinesis power that you think makes you better than everyone else. All of these would have resulted in nonfatal ways of having dealt with Demitri, would have saved yourself and left Milla un-traumatized. You have no excuse.

“You’re not getting my drift, why did you stand there and let him do that? What did he tell you?”

She secretly liked the attention, Chris. Why else would she just stand there and take it? Exposition purposes? They are better ways to handle Demitri telling her that without him being dragged through the dirt so completely and against his own characterization.

“It’s one of those moments were you feel like if you move it’s the last move you’ll ever make, and what Demitri said was nothing important.” Chris was about to pester you but decided to not upset you once you two had reached the table.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] 000by4fp

Upon reaching the table although, you two find a small card casually thrown on there. Looking at Milla she shrugged her shoulders before finishing off her pizza, Chris picked up the card but you quickly took it from him.

You read it carefully before slipping it into your butt pocket.

Karla Smith,

I’ll be waiting for you toots, you’ll know where to find me.

D.F.

D.F. - Demitri Frost.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] 000bdk09

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You alright?” Chad asked him as the man nodded while pushing himself off the floor and onto the couch.

I notice Gabby's changed her narrative on what she calls Chad Kaplan. In Russian Territories he was always called "Kaplan" throughout the narrative and "Chad" in dialogue. It made things confusing as most people only knew of the side character from RE5 as Kaplan. Now she assumes we all can remember that Chad is supposed to be Kaplan's given name when everyone in the game had always called him by his family name.

“Yeah.”

“This is the fourth time you collapsed and blacked out, you sure your okay Leon?” Chad asked again as Leon nodded.

“It’s the Plaga isn’t it?” Chad asked as Leon nodded while leaning his head back on the sofa.

“I can handle it; I had before this is no different.”

Why is he passing out so much? In RE4 and in her own canon in Project K he only passed out once before the Plaga began to take over in spurts. This continuity makes no sense.

“That was a long time ago. Jesus Leon, go to the doctor or something.”

Yeah, because a doctor, untrained in parasitic mutations that were long since dormant in Europe until the time of Resident Evil 4 is going to know what to do.

“The doctor won’t do anything for me Kaplan, my best bet is to learn to suppress my urge to kill.”

All of these people are monumentally stupid. They really are.

“What if they find you unfit to protect the President?”

“I said I’m fine!” Leon snapped as he moved his head in motion to glare at the man standing in front of him.

“Does Karla know?” that name made the Plaga rise to a peak as his eyes carefully fell from Chad and onto the floor. He grounded his teeth in frustration as he imagined her before him right now, in fact if she was here right now he wanted to see how loud she would scream if he were to—Leon swallowed the urge down.

Leon! Give in to the urge! For once the Plaga knows what's right! Let it rise; let it do what's right! Then you can resume your canon life as it's meant to be resumed!

“Of course she does.” He stated bitterly. “She has to know everything, and yet when it comes to me she would rather have that prick Redfield know. Well, I’ll tell you something he never saw her naked.” He grinned as the Plaga slowly took over his actions.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Afndbsdjldsvs-1

“Don’t talk about her like that, Leon kick the Plaga out, control it.” Chad pleaded as Leon’s bright fire orbs locked on him once again.

“And what if I don’t want it out? What are you going to do? You won’t do shit because your too damn scared.”

LEON NEVER ACTED LIKE THIS WITH THE PLAGA. Stop trying to ramp up the drama and tension by making it so. It's not working and it's only showing us all how contrived you really are.

“I’m not scared to shoot you between the eyes.” Chad confirmed as Leon smirked in amusement.

“Really?” he drawled. “Well come on fucking cowboy I’m ready, aim your best shot!” he shouted with his arms spread as Chad frowned with his eyebrows furrowed.

“Don’t mock me Leon; you’re my best friend and your Karla’s-”

Since when have Kaplan and Leon been best friends? I never would have guessed they were anything more than work acquaintances if that hadn't been said.

“Her what? Boyfriend? Don’t make me laugh Kaplan ol’ buddy ol’ pal! Chris has filled the position already!”

“Will you seriously listen to yourself?! You’re letting that piece of shit control your mind! That’s not the Leon I know!” in a flash Leon’s hands had gripped the front of Chad’s black tee as he eyed him dangerously.

“Piece of shit huh? How about I-” in that same moment Leon fell to his knees as he gripped his head in pain before standing up again, his blue eyes returning to their normal state. “I’m sorry Chad, I’m so sorry.”

I think Leon's bipolar. Or maybe schizo. He sure isn't acting like he is infected with Las Plagas.

Chad’s anger fell to sympathy as he patted Leon’s shoulder, “Get some rest, I have to work late at BETA anyways.”

“Thanks.” Was all the other man said was Chad watched him slowly make his way to the room, anger and sadness contorting his expressions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gone grocery shopping be back soon. Milla is in bed by 9:30.

-Karla.

Chris tossed the note into the wastepaper basket as he eyed the cabinets full of food as though they weren’t really there. Hoping desperatley that she was really going grocery shopping.

“You’re a bad liar Cybil.”

Who the fuck goes shopping until 9:30 at night? Grocery shopping does not take that long! You couldn't have come up with something better? Dear God!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun began to set over the horizon once again casting a shadow over the busy city, it cascaded over you in particular as you blended in with your black jacket and black jeans and your white shirt.

A white shirt? You think a white shirt makes you blend into shadows? You're a fucking dumbass.

Right now you were currently going to enter this dark alleyway but it didn’t matter, you had your trusted handguns with you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] 2n74l07jpg
You are in the military and off-duty. All those in the military are not allowed to carry a firearm when off-duty. It doesn't matter if you've got a permit or not. I know this because my dad was in the Navy and I listen to his old stories.

So taking a deep breath you stepped into the looming shadows, your sneakers pelting against the asphalt softly as you walked over to the vehicle at the end. You didn’t know why he had sparked your interest, but you didn’t care.

Seriously, how is Karla-Sue not dead yet? She does nothing but make stupid fucking decisions that should get her and others killed and yet NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS REALISTICALLY.

Finally reaching the vehicle you opened the passenger side and slipped in as the person beside you tapped their fingers against the wheel.

“How’d you know I’d be here toots?” Demitri asked as he turned on the overhead light while eyeing you with a fixed smile.

I'm so tired of "toots." It's out of character for Demitri from what we had seen before, it's a lame nickname that only the most unoriginal of writers use to show off how "slimey" a character is. It's just all around lame.

“I don’t know, you’re a slime bag and I figured all slime bags are in the alleys.”

“Ouch. So, you know that I know.”

“Yeah, what’s it gonna take for you to leave me alone?”

“Give me a chance?”

You glared at him dangerously as he put his hands up in defense, “Never mind. I’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse.”

You snorted, “I already have.”

“Just hear me out.”

“Five minutes.”

“Ten.”

“Three.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] STFU

“Okay fine; just work with us. I assure you we’re not like Umbrella or Tricell.”

“Bullshit. I won’t believe it until I see it.”

“Okay, I am pulling your leg. Your like Wesker, you have abilities that surpass anyone and if you work with us we ensure you protection and power.”

SHE DOES NOT HAVE ABILITIES LIKE WESKER. Wesker was so great he equated himself to a God. He had super speed, strength and healing. He was nearly unbeatable and un-killable. Karla-Sue only shares the healing aspect with Wesker and even then there are ways around her Sue-per healing in her own continuity (never mind that it doesn't make sense realistically) such as a bullet getting lodged into the body and preventing it from healing over. She is not an asset to anyone. She often has to be saved by those around her in fact.

“One; I’m nothing like that bastard, two; I’m never working with a company involved in Bio-Terrorism, and three; I don’t need your protection nor power, but I think you’ll be needing protection from me.”

The fact that Karla-Sue, who keeps having to have a big strong man save her ass time and again, keeps making threats to others is laughable.

Demitri sighed as he looked over at you while placing an arm around your shoulders, “It was worth a shot. But your so naïve Karla, you think that’ll we’ll stop just because you say no? Oh believe me; we’ll get you with us one way or another.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] 0004722c

“Is that a threat?” you asked as you noticed his fingers playing with a loose strand of your hair his eyes watching yours carefully as you waited for his response.

What is it with this guy and constantly touching Karla-Sue? It gives the rape-feeling more ground and, once again, contradicts the character we were first introduced to.

Instead he inclined his head towards yours as you moved back, “Your too beautiful to threat, but if worse comes to worse I’ll have to take care of you. I am the best hitman as well as a damn good scientist when it comes to Mercury.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Thatssotrue_4329_1331426700

You shook your head before smiling at him and roughly you shoved his arm off of you as you exited the car, but before you closed the door you had this to say, “Mercury will fall and crumble just like Umbrella, I know what side I’m on and that’s the side that will bring you down.” You slammed the door shut as you turned to walk away the window rolled down as you heard Demitri’s departing words.

“Ask your mother what we’re all about, since she and Zachary have been affiliated with us since before Raccoon’s fall.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06] Thatssotruecom_1275_1329759659
Nope, nope. Not touching it. I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [06]
Page 1 of 1