AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.4 Never say die

Will it be too late for all of them?

Considering there's fifty-nine creations in the folder for this fic and I'm only on the fourth I'm going to hazard a guess and say 'no.'

“Angela, what are you doing here?”

A valid question if I ever heard one; doesn't she have prior duties to the Special Response Team she's apart of? Then again what am I talking about, everything in this fic serves to fill a role in and revolve around this convoluted plot that features Karla-Sue.

Leon asked as Chris narrowed his eyes slightly at the woman in the doorway. Angela Miller, SRT member stepped inside her black boots making soundless steps over the carpet as she dipped her hands in her jean pockets, her pink sweater complimented the outfit greatly.

At least she's not in her granny dress from the end of Degeneration.

“I came just to stop by, and I’m sorry I overheard your conversation.” She said as her eyes looked towards Chris.

Chris’s eyes fell softly as he introduced himself, “Chris Redfield, BSAA.”

“Angela Miller, Special Response Team.” She said with a smile as Leon shifted uncomfortably. She turned her attention back to Leon, “I’m going with you two.”

Again, I have to question whatever happened to Angela's prior responsibilities to her own job? She's not apart of bio-warfare against these viruses like BSAA and BETA are. She has no jurisdiction here to impose herself into the situation.

“Why?” Chris asked.

“I want to help, in any way I can so that way Harvardville airport doesn’t repeat itself.”

“You sure Angela?” Leon asked as she nodded.

I love how no one attempts to stop her by pointing out she's got a job of her own that probably schedules her on regular hours.

As they were about to walk out Kaplan came busting in with a distressed look on his face, “I just received a call from Karla, she confirmed that it St. Mercy has suffered an outbreak much like the situation Sheva is in. and apparently while she and the girls were running away from the zombies, Jill fell down the flight of stairs.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Original1-1
I defy you to read the line "Jill fell down the flight of stairs" out loud and not bust out laughing.

“What?! Is she okay?” Chris exclaimed.

“She’s fine, she just fractured her arm. Karla said that she and Claire as well as Detective Marini will be taking care of the mess.” Kaplan said and unknown to them all, Chris’s face fell from concern to confusion.

Marini? Had he heard right? But Enrico was killed by Wesker during the Arklay incident, did he have brother?

I love how focused he is on that last name. It's not like there's the possibility of any family out there sharing a last name as Enrico or something.

“I better go back to my post.” Kaplan said as Leon nodded.

He left his post to go tear-assing down the hallway for that? Guy is incompetent, hasn't he ever heard of a fucking phone?

“Update me on anything let her know that I’m here.” Leon said as Kaplan frowned.

“Yeah, about that, she said that she didn’t want to bother you so instead she wanted me to tell Chris everything.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Original

Leon’s mouth could’ve dropped to the floor if it was possible, “What?! Why?!” he exclaimed.

I don't know why, but that response just seems really over the top to me.

“She didn’t want to bother you; she wants Chris to know the details. Look, don’t get me involved I beg you, I hate being a messenger.” Was all Kaplan said before leaving the room.

Which is exactly why you just went tear-assing down the hallway to find Chris and do just that.

Chris smiled inwardly in triumph, “Let’s go help Sheva.” He said with a wide grin.

Angela who barely arrived didn’t understand what was going on at all, it seemed like Leon and Karla were having problems and if that was the case, she would take advantage of that.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Tumblr_llmc9nAGDa1qe8a0fo1_500

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours seemed to have passed but in reality it was actually minutes.

Jill was lying on the medical bed, stable but unconscious and right now Eric was busying himself by arguing on the phone with someone.

“But you have to talk with anyone! The military—yeah alright.” He hung up while cursing to himself.

I'll be level with you, I have no idea what the fuck is going on here.

Claire was currently speaking with the red-headed Doctor Nell, as you were staring at the young couple.

There's a couple there? Why is that relevant to specify them as "the young couple?"

Hearing footsteps you looked up just as Eric sat beside you on the small couch, “Don’t you have connections with the Military?”

“My father is busy at the moment, listen we’ll get out of this without help from the Government.”

“You really don’t like them do you?” Eric asked with a smile that would’ve made any girl melt on the floor.

“They’re just suspicious to me that’s all, even though I say BETA is an NGO technically we’re not. Come to think of it, someone helped fund us…” you trailed off thoughtfully.

So she doesn't like the government but she has no qualms with working for what she doesn't like? What kinda sense does that make?!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Leo

“Mercury Corporation.” Said a light voice as you and Eric snapped your heads towards Jill. She sat up carefully as she smiled.

“What?”

“Mercury Corp funded BETA as Tricell funded BSAA.” She said as one of the nurses handed her some painkillers from the cabinet.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Picard-facepalm-o-1
Great, Gabby15cancer still can't be assed to come up with her own ideas.

“I thought we were funded by the Military.”

“Partially, Mercury has been supplying BETA with everything, I can’t believe you didn’t know that Karla.”

Neither can I. She's one of the founders, she should know where the funding comes from! How irresponsible can you get?

“Oscar only told me about the Military funding BETA. Wait. Tricell? That company Wesker involved himself with?”

Jill nodded, “He and Tricell made Uroboros.”

“From what Chris mentioned didn’t Excella take over?” you asked.

Actually Excella made her way to the top with coaxing from Wesker so that he could use her and her company in the future. If you read the data files you unlock in the game you'd know that, Gabby.

“Yes.” Jill swallowed the pills without the need for water, it was hard but she managed.

What pills? What are they? Where did she get them? Who gave them to her? You can't just skip details like someone getting something from someone else and expect me to keep following your narrative without question!

“Since she’s top position at Tricell she has access to almost anything within the company and Government.”

How does being the CEO of a pharmaceutical company get you access to things the government has? Also "government" is not a pronoun, it is not a word that needs capitalized.

“This is why Wesker took an interest. Who’s to say Mercury Corp won’t do the same?” You finished with a smile as she nodded.

“Mercury Corp has been good to us.” Eric defended as both you and Jill looked towards him. “They started Maroon City, and supplied us with jobs and everything!”

“Just like Umbrella did with Raccoon City.”

Anyone else notice all the plagiarism piling up? Gabby's stolen attributes from both Umbrella and Tricell for her own.

You say with a bit of venom in your words, memories of that faithful night flooded your mind with the screams of the dying and narrowly escaping death.

This girl just cannot let that situation go. She's constantly bringing it up. Notice, even, how the group sent into the hospital to combat the outbreak are all Raccoon City survivors as well.

“That’s because Umbrella were nothing but terrorists! No one did anything to stop them.” Eric’s jaw clenched and suddenly everyone in the room were focused on you two.

Try as I might I can't figure out who's arguing about what.

“Nobody believed us.” Jill intercepted as Eric’s stormy black eyes turned to her as her blue ones gazed at his with no emotion whatsoever. “Bravo Team as well as three other Alphas died because of Umbrella, when we went to the cops they thought we were making it up. Even after we told them about our teammates deaths; Chief Irons of course was a prick about it.”

Jill, while being the first Resident Evil character to drop a cuss word in the series, doesn't strike me as the type to use "prick."

“Three Alphas? You’re including Wesker?”

She shook her head as Eric’s gaze softened slightly, “Joseph Frost, Alexis Hazelwood, and Brad Vickers.” With downcast eyes she began to tell the story of the Fallen S.T.A.R.S.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Confusedron
Who the flying fuck is Alexis Hazelwood and why the fuck should I care?

“…That was when Alexis screamed at Chris and myself as well as Rebecca and Barry to get out, Chris didn’t want to leave her but she convinced him too as so that was when we saw the Tyrant rip a mutated arm through her and tossed her to the side like a rag doll. Chris screamed out her name and was about to go to her but we had already shoved him out of the room and upstairs to the heliport. Once we were on the chopper he seemed so lost and sadden, to see her be ripped like that was traumatizing for him.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Original1-2

“They were close?” you asked with a sadden voice.

“They were best friends.” Claire replied softly, she had remembered her brother’s friend the gentle woman who was two years her senior had been kind ever since she had met Claire.

I don't know who this asspull character is thus I don't care at all about her life or what her fate was. If you wanted readers to take an interest in her then you should have introduced her into the story as a living character.

That was when you stood up, “Let’s get out of this shithole I’m not about to let these things win.” You say as Eric and Claire glanced up at you as well as Jill.

“Let’s do it.” Jill said with an eager smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m not leaving here without my son.” the woman replied boldly as Sheva nodded.

“I’ll go get him.” She spoke as Milla looked at her with a sad expression. Sheva noticed and immediately hugged her. “I’ll be right back, I’ve called back up.” She smiled before one of the security guards opened the emergency exit for her.

Taking a deep breath and drawing her pistol, Sheva glanced back at Milla before smiling and exiting through the door. Her light footsteps moved around the carpeted floor

Since when do malls have carpeted floors? Individual stores may have carpeting but not the entire fucking mall.

as she ducked out of the hungry monsters sight, the woman had mentioned that her son was separate from her during the attack and believed he was headed for one of the stores on the first floor.

Sheva immediately wished Chris was here by her side again, as they were in Kijuju. She had already grown used to being alone since her parents were taken from her and her uncle thought he would be getting compensation money, she truly already lived through that experience.

That last sentence served no actual purpose than to have Sheva whine about her past, which is something that only strengthened her and made her resolve to combat Umbrella all the stronger later in life.

Her foot caught on something and she stumbled upon something warm and wet. Looking down, her face was contorted in horror as she slapped a hand to her mouth. It appeared she had almost landed on a dead body; it was torn apart and badly bleeding all over disgusted she got up and quickly made a beeline for the escalator as she ran down the steps.

That's a response Karla would have to that, not Sheva. Sheva was able to remain composed and professional throughout Kijuju except under the most extreme conditions and even then she didn't turn tail and flee from a disturbing sight.

At the same time a few zombies had spotted her and were chasing her as she saw a store with people watching her. She kicked her legs into full gear as one of the men from inside the store was beginning to open the door for her.

“Come on!” he shouted.

She ran and her breath was giving out, the zombies behind her moaned for hunger and for the first time her head began to ache as she felt herself gradually slowing down…her foot once again caught on something as she stumbled but this time ultimately lost her balance as she was beginning to fall, hip first, the zombies hungry cries were heard as well as a woman’s scream of agony….

Sheva's not some uncoordinated yuppie. She's been trained, she's a fighter, she knows how to keep her eyes out for little dangers and not to trip over them.

“Why won’t you let us in?!” Chris demanded as the SWAT team commander refused to let the three in.

I think I've just gotten whiplash from that sudden scene change. It's even worse than her usual ones, at least those have an indication of a new setup coming next.

“We’re waiting for-”

“My daughter and friend as well as other survivors are in there! You have to let us through!” Chris cut him off curtly as the tall man eyed him before shaking his head.

SHE. IS. NOT. YOUR. DAUGHTER! I refuse to accept that load of horse shit!

“They’ll probably bomb this place anyways.” Was all the commander said before stepping away from them.

No! They won't! That's the entire point of bio-warfare groups cropping up into existence and funding being available for them. People don't want another bombing like Raccoon City. The government doesn't want that, either. Thus why BSAA and Terra-Save managed to come into play. So that outbreaks can be handled without the need for nuclear warheads.

Chris gritted his teeth before Leon placed a hand on his shoulder, “On three, we run through the entrance…one…two…three!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] Original4
Leon personally knows the president. Can't he get into contact with him and ask that he find a way to let them inside to help?

Leon shouted as the three of them ran for the unblocked entrance, as soon as Leon went in he slammed the door behind him.

They heard a scream and blood drained form Chris’s face as he ran with Leon and Angela following closely behind.

“How do you know that’s her?” Leon asked as they ran.

“I don’t.” Chris simply replied as he spotted a crowd of zombies around something. Praying to god that it wasn’t Sheva he hurried his pace while shooting them down one by one.

Finally reaching the spot Leon saw that a poor woman was the victim torn to shreds.

“Sheva!” Chris shouted as he ran to Leon’s side, and in an instant his face was contorted in mixed emotions.

“I’m over here…” a woman’s voice spoke softly as Chris and Leon as well as Angela ran to her side.

“Sheva, you okay?” Chris asked as he helped her to her feet, she immediately clutched her side as she stumbled.

“I’m okay.” She said sincerely as the survivors in the store joined the four of them. “Hurry we have to head back to Mervyns.”

“Is my momma there?” asked a short boy with brown hair as he looked up at Sheva.

She smiled sweetly at him before bending down to his eye level, “She sent me to find you, so let’s go yes?” he smiled at her as all of them proceeded to the second floor again, with Chris tugging Sheva along.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04] I_don__t_get_it_by_mezkalito4p-d4ha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slipped out of the door as you motioned for the others to follow quietly; Eric and Claire bringing up the rear as you led the way with Doctor Nell supporting Jill.

If Jill has to be supported then she should stay behind. It's reckless and endangers others who have to help her along to come with.

Your best bet was to head up to the rooftop and soon you would make it out of here, one of the zombies spotted you all but luckily you shot once before it could make any noise.

Why the rooftop? You can get easily trapped there and jumping off to the ground can result in serious injury.

Quiet footsteps trudged up towards the staircase as quietly as possible; this time Nell carried Jill up as she held a gun in her left hand to back you up.

“We’re all gonna die.” You stopped and spun around to look at the young girl with tears streaking her face. She was about twenty with short curly brown hair and stunning brown eyes that currently held your hazel ones. “We’re gonna be torn apart by those things.” She choked back a sob as her boyfriend soothed her hair, at that time she struggled from his grasp as her back hit the wall. Her sobs coming in waves of tears and pain. “Stop acting like we’re going to get out of here Max! We’re all gonna die!”

“Alice calm down those things will hear us.” Her boyfriend Max warned as she shook her head.

Yes, we get it already! Max is Alice's boyfriend! You don't have to keep pointing out they're a couple!

“Rather them kill us now and get it over with!” a hand clutched her shoulder painfully as she let out a small cry.

You eyed the crying girl dangerously before relieving some of the pressure,

Clutching at a distraught, in shock survivor will only panic them more especially when you cause them further pain. The girl is in hysterics as it is and doing that will only send her further into hysteria!

“Now listen here; if you raise your voice one more time I’ll be forced to knock you unconscious. Second, one of the people here that came to help you was injured,” you inclined your head towards Jill. “Last; never say die. We came here to help and save survivors even if that means that one of us or all of us will have to die in order to make sure your life is still in tact.

'Cause that's reassuring. Yes, let's tell the hysteric woman that the possibility of all of you dying is expected when she was just crying about everyone dying.

I’ve experienced horrors much more badly than this, Alice, trust me you have no idea.”

No. You really haven't. You just like to think so so as to make yourself seem much more bad ass than you really are. You got through Raccoon City only because Leon found you and pointed you in the right direction otherwise you would have just sat there and let yourself die for instance. You let yourself get dragged around in Spain and Russia as well. You are not this amazing super soldier you like to keep thinking you are.

You released her before taking your place back and once again leading them up the stairs towards the rooftop.

Claire stopped before Alice as Max waited, “She’s right, saying we’re not gonna make it is basically insulting our profession.

Which is exactly why Karla-Sue said the possibility of all of you dying to perform this one miniscule outbreak existed.

We have a job to do and believe it or not we’re gonna get everyone out of here alive.” was all she said before taking her place beside Eric once more before the couple joined them.

The moans of the new and dealy faster zombies that were like CRIMSON HEADS were being heard from below the staircases as thundering footsteps pounded into the metal steps. You quickly held onto the rail as you peered over and instantly you gulped as you saw many bodies running up the steps.

“Run!” you shouted before they followed you up the stairs hastily and finally you all made it to the rooftop exit but unfortunately the door wouldn’t give. “Shit!” you cursed aloud as the gurgles of the dead were nearing closer and closer.

“What are we gonna do?!” one of the nurses cried as Eric pushed his way to where you were trying his best to jam open the door.

“The door’s not gonna budge anytime soon.” Eric growled.

“No, Eric we have to get them out of here!” you shouted before shoving him aside and relaxing your senses, allowing them to wander on the other side of the door.

Whatever happened to those force fields of yours, Karla-Sue? Do you see what I mean yet by the fact that Karla-Sue actively forgets she has her powers until she can seem like a bad ass when using them? People with powers like that would actively use them in this situation to stay alive.

Jill shouted at you as the nurses gasped as well as Claire. Eric cursed to himself and nudged your shoulder as you allowed your power to travel beyond the door…Jill readied her gun as Nell set her down beside him.

“Karla!” a vague voice shouted.

A scream and gunshots reverberated off the staircases to the many floors below…

Click.

And on that note I'm out, bitches!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [04]
Page 1 of 1