AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:58 am

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.38 Grinning Jackal

(Ugh sorry for not updating, I had no internet for awhile and I just recently caught a bad cold so I've been MIA. But expect more updates!)

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Tumblr_lyj83bOi8L1qh6x31o1_250
I do not want your updates. I am perfectly fine with you never updating again, thank you very much.

At first she thought for sure he was a lunatic, but now she knows the reason why.

Something tells me the reason's going to be just as half-baked and shoe-horned in as everything else thus far.

Leon kicked the door for what seemed like the hundredth time, he growled in frustration as he felt the Plaga beginning to try and control him again despite the fact that by this time he would have become a Ganado through and through. Eric had tied up and stopped the blood flow on Mark’s gunshot wound, and because of that he wouldn’t be able to use his left arm for awhile.

Kaplan was busy trying to get his earpiece working and David…well, he was being David. And in being David that meant that he was provoking Leon.

No, they would not have let him keep that earpiece. The instant he was taken hostage they would have taken any technology that he could possibly communicate with.

Also, that's all Slimy-Git does. There's only been a select .001% of his entire screen time that he hasn't been up in someone's ass trying to get a rise out of them. This does not make a good character when all that we know about him is that he's an idiot who likes to piss people off.

"If it's not going to move the next hundredth time, what makes you think it's going to move the next?" David broke the silence.

“Shut up, your commentary is not wanted.” Leon growled before he began to pace.

And you're all unwanted and yet you're still fucking here!

"Don't get mad at me lemon head. You think it's my fault we're prisoners, again?"

"David, calm down. Your mouth isn't helping us get out of here is it? Then shut up." Mark ordered.

"You shut up. I can't believe this! I'm only 29, and I intend to keep living the next 29 years of my life." David assured himself. "Ill be damned if I died young."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Tumblr_ly6bq5hsgZ1qi8rgv

“So you wanna die at 58?” Kaplan questioned.

"Just shut up. I don't want to hear it." David directed at Kaplan.

"Ignore David, Kaplan. He's going through one of his phases. He's not used to getting captured." Mark retorted. "And he takes out his frustration on me or Leon.”

“He has problems.”

You all have problems, actually, but to be fair that's not on the fault of you. It's your author and her shit writing ability that she refuses to improve on.

"I can hear everything your saying. No point of keeping it to yourselves. And besides, if we get out of here-which would be a complete miracle by Jesus himself...We'll find the Redfields."

"If only it was that easy Dave they could be anywhere." Mark stated to his brother.

"If you hadn't fallen for the redhead, none of this would’ve ever happened." He answered back.

“Ohhhh,” Eric emphasized. “You did fall for Claire, and then that means you took her from me then.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] F00

"Okay time out...I fell for Claire?....I fell for Claire?!" Mark tried to defend himself.

"What do you think it's your hearing?! I'm not repeating. Eric, would you want some guy on your Claire bear?"

“…No not really. Now that you mention it.”

This is just so monumentally stupid. They are trapped and these two fuckasses are so shallow and self-absorbed that they are foregoing their entire situation to argue about a girl like two high school boys.

"Now wait just a second. Who's side are you on, Dave?!"

"I'm neutral." David smiled devilishly.

“Just admit that you stole her and I’ll forgive you…maybe.” Eric said.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] 169199c9

"Hold on. Eric, I didn't mean to fall for Claire."

“Bull.”

"I swear it on my life...look at David for instance."

"...What about me?"

"Falling for K-"

ENOUGH! Enough with everyone liking Karla-Sue! Enough with pointing it out! ENOUGH WITH SHOVING IT DOWN MY GODDAMN THROAT AT EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!

"Technically, I didn't fall for anyone. I happen to like her."

“Big surprise there.” Leon remarked.

"Shut up, and plus...I don't fall in love. You got that? If I did fall in love with Jugs, I would’ve said it to her face...then get kicked in the groin."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] 00063ftk

“You stay away from Karla, I’m not telling you a third time.” Leon sent a glare over at the other man.

Again; you are all prisoners. You have no weapons. You are taken in by a highly hostile corporation with a quote-on-quote "lunatic" being apparently high up on the corporate ladder. You should be focusing on escaping or communicating to someone for help!

"Hey don't start with me, Captain America. I'm not the only one who's all over my baby Karla. Jesus Christ, you have 3 guys on her case...possibly more. But that's okay, cuz when I'm done shooting off their manhood, you'll be stuck with your best friend...me." David said happily as he socked Leon on the arm.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Fcb

“Touch me again and I’ll kill you myself.”

"So everything you said to me was bull?" Mark asked a little pissed off.

"Half of what I said was true. The other was pretty much bull. Like when I said Karla had a great body. That was obvious. She could be my Sergeant Major when ever she wants."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] 000br72h

“Don’t talk about her like that; she deserves more respect than that.” Leon took a step towards David in a threatening manner.

No, actually, she deserves even less respect. She doles out no respect to anyone but herself anyways. You don't gain respect without first giving it. Likewise she's done nothing respect worthy that I can ever remember. The only semi-good thing she's done on her own was to choose to save the Sue-child and that was only so she could have her twee little Russian Alice who kills all form of tension by having unquestionable visions of the future. On top of that she didn't even save the Sue-child on her own - Chris and BillyBenny did most of the work there.

"I was speaking only the truth. Until we're saved, you're hearing my voice ALL day." David socked Leon in the arm again.

“Dick.” Leon walked back to the other side of the cell.

"This is going to be hell isn't it?"

"You have no idea." Mark sighed but then raised an eyebrow at the obvious female voice. “Who’s there?” he turned around towards the door and saw a woman bent down and picking the lock.

“Jill, how long have you been there?” Leon asked surprised to see the woman.

“Since you guys started talking about Karla.” Jill answered still focusing on her current task.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Doctorwho

“Yo, Jill.” Eric greeted with a warm smile.

“Hey Eric.”

Finally after a minute she kicked the door in as the guys started to leave, “You all owe me big time.”

No. No. No. Fuck you, NO! This is a complete and utter cope out! You couldn't figure out how to get them out so you shove Jill into the equation after not mentioning where she's been for fucking ever! You can't do that! It kills the mood, it kills the tension, it kills whatever you're trying to do overall because you can't come up with reasonable and interesting methods of getting out of their predicaments! No, you just make them wait around, arguing like hormonal teenagers and petty children until someone comes and does it all for them! This does not make me like your characters more. It makes me hate you for not being able to put any thought and care into what you're writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Chris?!” Milla shouted more surprised than excited.

You were surprised as well, “So, we were just on our way to get you…how did you get in here?”

Chris removed the gun from your face as he smirked, “I have my ways Cybil.”

Funny thing, by the by. Considering she's using this "Cybil" name as a nickname for her shittily written out mood swings as a supposed charming throwback to a book of a woman with dissociative identity disorder you'd think she'd spell the name correctly.

He was wearing the same clothing back when you and him had been in the ruins, except all that altered the look was the lacerations on his face and arms. Not deep of course but tiny trickles of blood were still oozing.

Just how much time has passed? If those things are still "oozing" blood at a steady rate he should be dead via blood loss.

“I’m glad you’re safe.” You said sincerely as he hugged you.

“I’m glad you guys are safe too.” He said before letting go and nodding at Sheva. “You okay?”

She smiled, “Never better partner.”

Chris opened the door slowly and checked around for enemies, once seeing it was deserted he turned back to you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Frustration
This is fucking ridiculous. All of it. I have no idea how he and Jill got here, I don't know how they knew where these dumbasses were, I don't know what's going on.

“Jill should be looking for Leon and the others; Becky and Carlos and BillyBenny are not too far away in the getaway car. Let’s get moving.”

“Yeah ok, but first I want to kill Demitri.” Chris gave you a look of utter disbelief and then his eyes narrowed.

“Karla we don’t-”

“Blah, blah, blah, I don’t have time for your ‘we don’t have time for your stupid vengeance vendetta.’ I’m killing him. End of cuento.” (Cuento, Spanish for story)You finished as both Chris and Sheva shared a look before looking back at you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Original
Gabby still has no idea how rape works and its effects on people. Even those who are very nearly raped as she was (even though we all know it was just to garner pity and attention) feel fear when confronted by the would-be rapist. That kind of violation to a person can drastically alter their entire lifestyle. And yet here we have Karla-Sue who doesn't even bat an eye at it, jokes about it and has no lasting effect on her from the situation.

“Karla, I’m being serious though.” He tried for truth and before he could add more you held up his flash drive to his eye level. His eyes locked on it before looking back over at you. “How did you get it?”

“You dropped it back in the ruins; I saw what they were up to. That and I found some new disgusting info,” his eyes encouraged you to go on but before you had the chance to the door opened and suddenly Rebecca’s head poked through.

“Sorry to interrupt, don’t ask me how on earth I knew you guys were in here, I’m still trying to figure it out…

If you make your characters point out how they have no fucking idea as to how they just did something or found someone THEN YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG. As an author, even if you are writing from a certain character's focal point of view you HAVE to be aware of what's going on around them, what the other characters are doing when and how they achieved what they did. Especially with a story like this with so many characters and so many different opportunities to exploit. This right here? This was Gabby telling us that she didn't BOTHER to think out what she wanted to happen. She wanted Scenario A to happen so she forced it without bothering to figure out how these rescue groups got to the area and knew the situation. This is even worse than just poor writing. It's just trash.

anyways, I left to see if anyone needed medical attention.” She finished and before she knew it you had hugged her tightly.

“Oh Rebecca! I missed you soooo much!!!! I’m so glad you’re alive!!!” you shouted in happiness as she hugged you back.

Which is exactly why you dicked around, argued with Slimy-Git, took a nap, lazed around some more, argued some more, threw a hissy fit because you didn't want to go into a prison - Oh, wait....

This is why ACTION is more important than DIALOGUE. While she claims to have missed them just oh so much her actions prove her words a lie. She didn't do her best to find and help them in a timely manner. She was far more content with hanging about the men around her at the time.

“She didn’t do that with me…” Chris muttered.

That's because she's secretly a lesbian. She's just using you, Leon and Slimy-Git as merkins to hide it.

“Don’t get jealous.” Sheva remarked before shifting Milla around in her arms, that was when Chris gently took her from her arms. “I can hold her.” She said in a pout.

Chris smirked, “In your condition? Its fine, I got her and besides I missed my conscience.”

“I missed you too Chris!” Milla beamed.

You released Rebecca as she smiled gently, “Let’s go then.”

“Take Sheva and Milla and Chris, I’m gonna kill Demitri Frost. I already made that clear.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Ea0

Chris sighed in a huff before giving Milla over to Rebecca, “Meet up with Jill she should be in the underground cells looking for the guys, I’ll go with suicidal tendency over here.”

A look of hurt crossed Sheva’s exotic features, “You don’t want me to go with you two?”

See, this is where show is actually implemented but not in the way Gabby wants. What I see here is that Sheva is hurt that Chris doesn't want her to come because she hosts feelings for him. That is the way this is written. I'm sure Gabby meant for it to be taken as "he doesn't see me as his mission partner, anymore" type of thing. That sort of situation needs a lot more subtle showing to distinguish however.

“And risk you getting more hurt with your injuries? I’m not risking your life.” He said with an authoritive command in his tone.

“He’s right Sheva; Demitri is insane in the membrane, he might use you to get to us…and besides Rebecca needs your mad skills.”

It's really telling that Karla-Sue is the one telling Sheva to stay behind but if anyone where to tell her to remain behind because she was injured she'd throw a World Class hissy fit about it and go anyways.

A short period of silence passed before it was Rebecca who spoke up, “You did not just say that.”

“Ok go now.” You say as you all exited the room with Rebecca, Sheva, and Milla heading left while you and Chris took right.

“Do you know where he is?” Chris asked keeping up with your fast strides.

“No not really but I can ask or demand they tell me with my new power!” you answered.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] 169199c9

He blinked before asking, “Wait…new power?”

“Yeah I can blow things or people up!”

“Fantastic!” he said in a sarcastic tone before you threw him a smile.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] 600

“I know right?!” that was when the next question popped into your mind. “How did you get out of the ruins? It was a cave in.”

Chris looked over at you, “I found a door back in the labs, but when I tried to jiggle it open something knocked me out from behind,” he frowned. “When I woke up, I was tied up with Carlos, and Jill and Rebecca were chained to the wall. BillyBenny was tied up also.

Sounds like someone's got a mild bondage fetish. ... ... ... That'd be almost hot if it was intentional, this was a smut scene and written by a better author.

We then managed to escape since we took out Mercury’s soldiers, and we ended up finding out you guys were here…since where we were held, it wasn’t that far from this facility.”

NO! You can't just say "and then we ESCAPED!" and expect me to roll with it! You have to elaborate! Show us your thought process and how they escaped! This would be the time when ramping up your word count would be acceptable but no, you're too fucking lazy to think about it if it doesn't involve Karla-Sue! FUCK YOU!

You stayed silent and you only showed him an encouraging smile to let him know you had been listening, you both continued to power walk down the never ending corridors and as you passed by several doors one in particular caught your eye as you decided to backtrack and stare at the nameplate. Chris noticed you weren’t beside him anymore as he turned and saw you staring at the door in thought.

“What’s…?” he trailed off as he saw in neat calligraphy engraved on the silver plate, ‘Demitri Frost.’ “His office.”

“Yeah,” you said in a quiet but angry tone. “Let’s check it out.”

I really don't see how going on a man hunt for this guy would entail a side quest of snooping through his desk.

Chris couldn’t really protest since you had already gone in and already you were rifling through papers. He didn’t understand why all of a sudden you were so obsessed with this guy, what was it about him that rubbed you the wrong way? He had to find out.

“Karla, why all of a sudden you want to literally tear him apart?”

“Because he tried to kill me, and violate me, and…” you trailed off before looking up at him. “Everything he has been saying, everything is a lie. He’s been lying this entire time.”

Notice how much she focuses on the lying portion of what he's done. I'd be more focused on the fact that he tried to rape you portion myself but I don't know, maybe I'm just weird like that.

“About what?” he questioned.

“Everything…he’s not Joseph Frost’s cousin.” You suddenly said and this, got Chris’s immediate attention.

When the HELL did you find this out?

“Then, who is he?!” he demanded.

Your eyes downcast but you soon looked at him again, in this look he knew that what you were about to say was the truth. And he knew that the truth was gonna hurt, “He has a mental disorder called Dissociative identity disorder (DID) which is a personality disorder. Meaning he has split personalities, and the symptoms are there I downloaded the data onto your flash drive. And-”

No, he really doesn't. I have seen no symptoms arise from Demitri that makes me think he may have a personality disorder and this is, yet again, telling of Gabby's skills as a writer. Even after she tells me what his issue is I can't find any supporting evidence in the text to show it. I can't even find any evidence that Gabby actually did any research for symptoms of the dissociative. In fact let's make a check list! We haven't had a list in a long time.

This list of symptoms comes from the webmd page.
[ ] Depression : We never see Demitri enough to see if he suffers through any form of depression. So, no. We cannot check this off.
[ ] Mood Swings : I don't recall seeing Demitri ever swing through moods during a scene. He remains relatively at the same emotion that he starts the scene in. So no, he has not displayed any mood swings.
[ ] Suicidal tendences : Demitri has displayed no suicidal tendencies.
[ ] Sleep disorders (insomnia, night terrors and sleep walking) : Like with depression we are not around Demitri enough to know if he has a disorder here and so we cannot check anything off.
[ ] Anxiety, panic attacks and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or "triggers") : Definitely a no. Demitri, even as he is now, is sure of himself. He's cocky and arrogant through and through. Even if a paranoid man were to put up a front of arrogance to mask his paranoia there would be obvious tells to it. So another no.
[ ] Alcohol and drug abuse : We have not seen Demitri abuse any form of substance since his introduction nor have we heard about any drug or alcohol abuse. Again, he does not display this symptom.
[ ] Compulsion and rituals : It could be argued that trying to rape Karla-Sue was a compulsion but I don't believe it is. It was premeditated and he was gloating about it. He never felt or told anyone that he felt that he had no choice or was compelled to. So no, he gets no check for that. Likewise we never see this man perform any rituals.
[X] Psychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations) : This is a yes. While it's heavy-handed and pretty piss poor Demitri does display this symptom.
[ ] Eating disorders : We are not around Demitri enough to know if he has an eating disorder. We cannot say that he has. No mark off.

Other minor symptoms that can arise;
[ ] Headache : Demitri has never displayed suffering a headache.
[ ] Amnesia : He has never displayed having any sort of memory loss, short-term or long-term.
[ ] Time loss : Once again, he has never displayed not being aware of where his time has gone.
[ ] Trances : There has been no instance of Demitri falling into a trance-like state.
[ ] "Out of body" experiences : Demitri has not expressed feeling any such experience.
[ ] Tendency towards self-persecution : Demitri has displayed thinking that he is right in the things that he does. This does not mix with self-persecution. No check off.
[>] Tendency towards self-sabotage : Demitri has shown this, but not in the way that Gabby had intended. His continual allowance of letting Karla-Sue escape can be seen as this however I'm much more willing to believe that it's just convenience to Karla-Sue so it will get a half mark.
[X] Tendency towards violence (both outward and self-inflicted) : This is another yes. He seems quite prone to violence as of recent chapters.

Out of seventeen listed symptoms Demitri only checks out for two and a half of them. This does not constitute that he has this disorder. I was even being generous and listing the side symptoms that could mean anything. And let's look at the other symptom of DID (bolded emphasis is mine);

Quote :
Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.

The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different "alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.

Not once do we ever witness Demitri behaving with different mannerisms other then as his psychosis deepens and 'develops' (a strong word to use to describe Gabby's writing, I know. Please, bear with me here). He acts in a manner befitting one experiencing the psychosis we know he has. That's it. And even then he is not displaying full symptoms for the psychosis.

In fact, just taking the main one - Demitri's psychosis - and running it through a search introduced me to medicinenet which lists these disorders as being heavy with psychosis:
Schizophrenia
Schizoaffective disorder
Schizophreniform disorder
Brief psychotic disorder
Delusional disorder
Share psychotic disorder
Substance-induced psychotic disorder
Psychotic disorder due to medical condition (usually from illnesses that affect the brain such as head injuries or brain tumors)
Paraphrenia

And even if we go by this reasoning Demitri's symptoms do not check off most of the list of symptoms (Disorganized or incoherrent speech, confused thinking, strange and possibly dangerous behavior, slowed or unusual movements, loss of interest in personal hygiene, loss of interest in activities, problems at school or work and with relationships, cold and detached demeanor with the inability to express emotion, mood symptoms or mood swings like depression or mania) even though he does, in fact, have more symptoms from this list even if it's not by much.

This means that not only did Gabby not do her research she can't utilize commonly known facts about the disorder either.

Further more I'm pretty sure everyone on this topic reacted to this with the following: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Scootaloo-DidntRead

“Karla,” he cut you off curtly. “What does this have to do with Joseph?”

You bit down on your bottom lip drawing a bit of blood, “Demitri Frost is a used persona his “other personality.”

“So Demitri’s not his real name?! Then who is he?!” Chris was sick and tired of you prolonging the truth he wanted to hear.

You were hesitant but you swallowed the lump of fear in your throat, “Demitri Frost is Joseph Frost.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Tumblr_lv12gxnNQ61r0r60n

Christopher James Redfield had to try really, really hard to not pass out. His mind was spinning and he had to fight the nausea that threatened to overtake him, could he really had been alive this entire time? Joseph had survived the vicious attack from the Cerberuses? But…Jill saw him get torn apart herself!

“Jeez Chris, if ChickenHeart was still alive, well, you would’ve made him look like Chuck Norris.”

You and Chris stood frozen as you saw his shillouette in the doorway meaning that... you two had been caught.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] KillingofAll
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Gabby really is attempting to make herself sound smarter with this entire thing of mental symptoms. But she barely even digs deep into what it can be in the first place. She doesn't do any amount of research.

The rape thing as well; most of the worst symptoms is self blame, even if it the person was nearly raped but managed to get away. Some turn into shut in's, fearing the world and what can be around the corner. Trust issues, depression, there are so many things. Some don't even want to admit that they were raped/nearly raped because they're ashamed of themselves.

Gabby's just pulling things out of her ass to make her self insert appear tough or smart. And she really i is none of the above.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Gabby really is attempting to make herself sound smarter with this entire thing of mental symptoms. But she barely even digs deep into what it can be in the first place. She doesn't do any amount of research.

The rape thing as well; most of the worst symptoms is self blame, even if it the person was nearly raped but managed to get away. Some turn into shut in's, fearing the world and what can be around the corner. Trust issues, depression, there are so many things. Some don't even want to admit that they were raped/nearly raped because they're ashamed of themselves.

Gabby's just pulling things out of her ass to make her self insert appear tough or smart. And she really i is none of the above.
It really isn't. It's just sickening. She has no understanding over how these things work and can't implement them accordingly to add to the story. Because of this she shows how ignorant and lacking she is when it comes to writing.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [38]
Page 1 of 1