AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.5.5 A Woman's Worth

I don't like that title. It sounds really misogynist compared to everything that happens in these fics.

This here is dedicated to the thoughts of the women of Resident Evil and The Project K Chronicles.

That's right, guys, it's another of those chapters. The ones that Gabby15cancer feels is just SO damn important that they dictate being numbered. I am NOT looking forward to this at all.

Karla's observations:

Yeah, because I don't get enough of that horseshit in the fic itself.

Something tells me that trouble seems to follow me around for some weird unexplainable reason. Maybe I’m a magnet for it or maybe God just wants to punish me, either way it bothers me to no extent.

No, it's because you're a whiny, bratty moron who thinks things should go your way thus you rush into things without thinking. Everything that happens to you is your fault.

Sitting in this chopper waiting for Mercury Corp to finish up cleaning this mess was not what I had envisioned our rescue to be.

Mostly because you believe you're such a Sue-per badass that you can handle everything on your own. It really just sticks in your craw when you can't have your way and be the hero everyone loves, doesn't it?

I believed I asked Kaplan to specifically send a chopper if anything went down; I’m so deducting this from his pay.

What? Mercury mercenaries came in to steal your spotlight time not Kaplan sending a chopper - how do those two events even relate?

Watching Eric pass his smooth moves on Claire was really cheesy, looking over at Jill I could tell that she thought so too. I didn’t see Eric as a romantic interest, right now my heart was still aching for Leon, and as more time passed without him the more it began to hurt.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Original2-3

Although it appeared like Chris was getting too close as well, so far I knew that he sort of had a crush on me. From other sources I knew that he and Jill were having problems, that didn’t make me happy because I liked seeing Jill and him together.

She claims to like seeing them together - gross, she likes to watch - and yet we never getting any scenes of seeing Jill and Chris as a couple.

But what I do know is that a guy named Carlos was also passing some moves on her and it bugged the hell out of Chris.

I assume Gabby15cancer just expects us to ignore the fact that Carlos hasn't been introduced into this story at all at this point in time

I thought Chris was a pretty awesome guy and handsome to say the least, it hurt me more to see him so upset over Zachary’s death. What made me happy and cheerful was when he wanted to share Milla as our daughter.

Was I beginning to fall hard for Redfield? Just like how Leon had fallen for me and two others that I shall not mention or else I will seriously strangle someone. Chris had risked his life to come with me to Russia to find Leon, not only that but he saved my life countless times. Chris, I had to admit was beginning to grow on me just like with Chad and Sheva.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] 000bcfty

So many men in my life and so little time for them all;

That just sounds so arrogant, it's as if she likes stringing men along but just doesn't have the time to do so. What the hell, man?

I knew that my heart would always belong to Leon but could I possibly offer my heart to Chris too? If he and Jill broke up could I stoop so low as to give Chris a chance behind her back? I hate love sometimes it makes you think some crazy shit.

No, you're just a sleazy dirt-bag.

Then again, I didn’t fall in love with every man that I met.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Tumblr_lizbyjbQl51qhvm4uo1_400

Albert Wesker. Geez the name alone gave me creeps, all he wants is world domination and to be god. It’s his damn fault I ended up with the T-Plasma, the T-Plasma was originally created to suppress and eliminate all traces of the T-Virus itself, but instead that piece of crap re-coded my DNA and gave me powers (that I originally came to accept and love since they’re kickass).

Since when was the T-Plasma created for that? This is literally the first time we've heard about it's original intent. Not to mention plasma is the liquid that makes up blood, milk or lymph. It would not be able to be a cure for anything related to virology!

Oh, and way to own up to the fact that you think your stupid Sue-powers make you better than everyone else. Newsflash; they don't. They just gave you an unnecessary ego-boost especially considering you don't ever use them at any point that they could actually be useful and do some good.

Lucky me. Wesker also wants me because I’m the key to his plans, basically, I’m his top weapon. He can go into the deepest part of Hades for all I care.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Thatssotrue_14231_1341902903

Chad Kaplan. Ah, my awesome-o hacker who was kind of cowardly at times. I remember when he first signed up with us; he was nervous and all sweaty. Can’t blame him really, I would’ve been the same.

I glanced out of the window mid-thought as I saw that slime bag Demitri looked back at me with a wide set grin. I wanted to get this gun and shoot him in the forehead, I honestly do he’s creepy and weirder than Wesker himself.

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: Remember that above paragraph for chapter 12 - Demitri's Demise. Be sure to compare her thoughts on the man here to her actions there.

Ever since he first stepped off the helicopter I got bad vibes from this guy as well as chills, I really did. Fine, don’t believe me but it’s true.

No, that was just your author forcing future information into you so she wouldn't have to deal with changing opinions of him later.

Demitri wasn’t like Eric, when I first met Eric I immediately could trust the guy and he was sincerely good and wanted to help us as much as possible. Demitri the scum bag looks like any other damn creep out there; I didn’t trust him one damn bit and still don’t.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Thatssotruecom_935_1329756357

Looking back towards Claire and Eric I was beginning to feel a bit envious of their beginning relationship. I wish Leon and I could be like that but right now he wanted to stay away until the parasite is gone.

Fine by me; let him suffer with Ashley constantly nagging him since she is his job. I don’t care.

What a raging douche-fucker. Leon broke it off because the parasite wants to kill you on site and even at the mere mention of you. Never mind the fact that it seems perfectly fine with everyone else and just wants to off you. He has reason to stay away from you, to not be with you and has even explained these things to you and yet you still want him to suffer for it? God, you are horrendous person! I seriously think you're worse than Wesker at this point! At least he acknowledges he does horrible things!

No…I didn’t mean that, I still love him…and I’ll never stop loving him.

Hana’s memories:

Standing behind the man I truly cared for didn’t bother me at all, I was used to him dedicating his time to his work I knew it was more important than me.

Wow, Wesker's got her broken fast! "Be a good little wimmins and don't bother me until I need sex, okay? Good, girl!" God, this is sickening.

I watched as Albert’s graceful black gloved fingers typed over the keys as his red eyes hidden behind his shades watched the screen intensely. I suddenly had a smirk on myself from a recent thought, he still doesn’t know about what I did to her.

That last statement seriously bothers me and I don't know why....

Oh yes, I took great pleasure in doing that to Excella Gionne; I grinned as I recalled her heavenly scream.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Thatssotruecom_534_1329514225
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] F06

Her body hit the wall as she gasped for breath, not for long before I had my foot pinned on her back with her arm in both my hands. In one fast movement I twisted her arm into a bone breaking angle before I heard a satisfying crack. She screamed in agony as her shoulder blade was out of place and broken beyond repair.

That was certainly the last time she called me a failed grotesque experiment, that and it was the last time she tried to steal Albert’s plans.

This is horrendously OOC for Excella. She wanted Wesker to become a God and had hopes that he would take her as his Goddess. She wouldn't be stealing his plans.

“Albert will kill you for-!” her voice was cut off as my hand was tight around her skinny throat.

“I’ve known him longer than you have; go to hell you stupid slut.” You squeezed her throat until you heard a snap. Before you her body went limp as you threw her to the side of the wall hearing another sickening crunch take place.

Let's not forget, guys, that Hana-Sue here has been painted in a positive light by Karla-Sue thus far. We're supposed to like her.

I smiled again, thinking about her agony when I kicked and beaten her up really well.

Apparently Hana-Sue is a Dominatrix. That thought alone is highly concerning....

The adrenaline rushing through me was too good to resist and at the time she had really pissed me the hell off.

She should’ve stopped with her mocking and trying to ruin Wesker’s plans; otherwise we wouldn’t have had that problem.

Excella never tried to ruin his plans! She was all for his plans! Every single one of them, even when she had her doubts - such as with Uroboros! This goes so against her characterization it hurts! She even pleaded with Wesker to know why he betrayed her in RE5!

She brought her demise upon herself.

So now I stood here behind him as I watched him working so intently on trying to track down K19. I’ve made a promise to myself that I would protect him at all costs, since he saved me from my almost death. I don’t remember much about that night but then again what’s to remember? Albert did tell me however, that one of Umbrella’s creatures went loose in the station I worked and attacked me, until he came and killed it.

There was one thing that had been on my mind for the past weeks though; that guy Chris Redfield intrigued me. Yes I was aware that he’s my love’s enemy but I felt like I knew him. Oh well, it doesn’t matter now I’ll have to kill him myself when the time is right.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

But Karla on the other hand, I’ve grown to like her. She was cocky, sarcastic, and really good when it came to guns and everything. I really hope Albert won’t kill her, we’ll make an excellent team the three of us and unfortunately I hope K19 doesn’t ruin Albert’s plans.

You know, it's really no surprise Hana-Sue likes Karla-Sue so much. Both authors they are the inserts of are friends in reality - so they inserted that into this story despite the fact that they are on opposite sides and fight for contrasting reasons. They would be so against each other over what they think the fate of the world should be that they shouldn't be able to befriend each other like this.

Hearing his voice always made me calm and excited at the same time,

Oh, Jesus Christ, Hana-Sue gets off on hearing Wesker talk. That's deeply creepy.

he was so perceptive and cool but that’s not what made me fall in love with him. I believe that he and I have a bond that no one can break, a bond that is so strong and powerful that it shocks me at times.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Original

My feet are starting to bug the crap out of me, oh well, this is nothing.

How did we go from her fond lamenting of murder and getting off on Wesker's voice to her feet?

Albert suddenly turned to gaze up at me from his position in the chair, my heart stopped for about a second and for the first time in weeks he smiled at me. It wasn’t just any smile I can tell you that, it was one of his rarest smiles, the ones that are genuine.

Wesker. Doesn't. Smile.

Yes, even the great Albert Wesker, number one badass of the world, can have his moments when he would be sweet. Well, to me only of course.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] 66fe449b7f8eab72368b11475cc15959

K19’s assumptions:

Incompetent fools.

That is my thought on human beings, more so those fools I met in Russia. Even though I knew full well that Karla Smith is not exactly human anymore. Just saying her name bugs me because it irritates me that I derive from her being; I hate everything about her and her league of morons.

It's a sad thing when the reader (i.e. me) can relate to your ultimate villain (i.e. this doppelganger) rather than the main protagonists we're supposed to like and support.

But I hate Wesker even more; it’s his fault that I even existed the thought doesn’t bother me anymore because I know that I will rule this world.

If it doesn't bother you anymore than you wouldn't hate him anymore considering that is the origin of your hatred of him!

No, the thought that really drives me crazy and pisses me the hell off is that he thought he could use me as his mindless puppet.

Well fuck him!

If he thinks for one moment that he’ll control me again like in Africa then he’s damn wrong!

THAT. WASN'T. YOU. YOU SHITTY DOPPELGANGER! THAT WAS JILL VALENTINE!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Thatssotruecom_1260_1329759586

Although I enjoyed pretending to be Jill Valentine just to mess with that dick Redfield.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Frustration

But what I didn’t like was posing as Zachary Smith. Even though I didn’t know the guy I knew he was technically my brother since I’m derived from Karla. Just thinking about him makes me feel a tiny, tiny part of pain. And I mean really, really small.

When did she pose as- why did she pose as- WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN GOING ON ANYMORE?!

It even made me feel a tiny bit bad that I actually forced myself to watch his funeral service from afar.

Gosh, she just bugs me.

Why can’t she be evil? Really, maybe then I’ll be able to tolerate her. But sitting next to her father is really more tolerable than being evil with her. I’m the evil side of her though, the yang to her yin or whatever you freakin’ want to put it.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Original

It sucks to know that I can feel what’s she’s feeling, and I mean I can feel everything. I guess I sort of adopted a bond with her, lame.

You are her CLONE! You would not share a bond with her as you are A SEPARATE BEING ENTIRELY! YOU HAVE NO OTHER CONNECTION OTHER THAN YOU SHARE EXACT STRANDS OF DNA!

For instance; whenever that Leon jerk is around she feels all giddy and happy and is in love. It makes me want to bang my head against the wall until something cracks. Even around Chris Redfield she’s all warm and fuzzy and all this other shit, she is seriously hot for him too. (Although it’s no surprise since back at Russia he was all eager to please the princess.) So I’m stuck feeling in love with two men just like she is, and honestly I don’t really want to feel all warm and lovey-dovey with the losers.

It's a sad fucking day in my life when I have to read MORE ABOUT HOW MUCH KARLA-SUE'S LOVE LIFE IS A TANGLED WEB OF WHAT-THE-FUCKERY FROM THE ANTAGONIST'S POV AND WHAT SHE FEELS!

Well my, plans are coming into action perfectly, once I begin there’s no going back and trust me my plans won’t fail. You may think that I’m overconfident and that my assumptions will turn out to be all wrong, but guess what? You’ll be one of my mindless fools and so will Karla when she falls on her knees before me.

You’ll see.

My assumptions are always correct.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Thatssotruecom_935_1329756357

Angela’s perception:

Watching Mercury Corp clean up the mess was really boring, I expected to use my machine gun during this battle but it turns out that Mercury stormed inside before we could do anything.

This is not Angela already. Already she is OOC. She would be GLAD that it was dealt with so soon. She is a caring person if reckless and a bit stupid. She even tells Leon of the story of how she jumped into rushing waters to try and save a child without thought to her own safety (even if it did end badly for her and a couple of her comrades). She has a heart.

Looking over at Leon as he spoke with Chris it was obvious that the two tolerated each other’s presence although not enough to be drinking buddies. It appeared as though they answered each other’s questions with simple answers; Chris however looked like he would rather watch Mercury clean up then talk with Leon.

I wonder why he was being this way. Maybe it was because of Karla, I know that they weren’t talking about her but I also sensed that they were thinking about her and mentally fighting over her.

How would you know that? How is that a thing that you would be able to sense at all without knowing the full story behind it?

I’ve never met the woman face to face, but I guessed she probably didn’t like me. Hey, it’s not my fault Leon and I hit it off and he never mentioned her until when he called her for back-up. (She said that she and her brother were currently on another mission at the time.) I can’t really hate her though, dislike her yes, but I can’t hate her. We’re alike in some ways; we both lost our older brothers.

You know, it's a sad day when the character that's been bastardized before she was even introduced into the story acts more humanly and rationally than the female lead we're all supposed to like. It means the author is DOING IT WRONG.

I had a feeling we will meet face to face, and I’m hoping it’s not soon. From what I overheard from sources, Karla Smith is infected. But it doesn’t matter though; since she and Leon aren’t together anymore I’ll give him the chance he deserves.

Not an immature child.

This... This is a beautiful moment of some other character recognizing Karla-Sue for what she is. It's so beautiful, in fact, I want to marry it and start a tiny, little family of moments with it.

Claire’s inner thoughts:

Why can’t all men be like Eric Marini?

Why can't any of these chapters actually be any good?

Honestly, well, my brother and Leon are good guys so I can’t say that they aren’t. But, that guy that was talking with Eric and Karla was really slimy looking; I mean he looked like a total ass.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Original2-1
Hey, Gabby15cancer, stop using every character you happen to like as a mouth piece for your own opinions.

Eric told me his name was Demitri Frost and apparently they had met long ago after losing both relatives to the Arklay incident. Although I knew full well that Wesker was the one to blame for both deaths.

It’s been hard for me to date because I’m still having trouble with getting over Steve’s death. It’s been really hard on me. I knew the kid was two years younger than me but I felt guilty in his death. Eric though, I might just give him a chance; he’s sweet and really protective over everyone. My kind of guy.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

Something has been really bothering me lately though; why would LeonLeon feel like Chris is a threat?

Who the hell is LeonLeon?

Well, Chris was buddy-buddy with Karla ever since they came back from Russia, almost like they were high school kids in love. break it off with her? I mean, I know the guy is infected but they stuck together through everything!

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
Gabby really needs to learn to proofread or to get a beta reader. Something got lost in the posting process there.

He fell in love with her full well knowing that she was infected. But he didn’t care. He loves her, and she loves him why would they grow apart like this?

No, Claire, it's just because the author thinks she didn't have enough soap-opera drama floatin' around yet.

...Oh, is it because of my brother? Does

Does? .... Does what? Something else got lost in the process of posting I see. Proofreading would have caught that.

But, Chris wouldn’t take Karla away from Leon, he was with Jill… (Although they too were having problems.) Were Chris and Karla in love? Or was this just one big Love Square?

You know, Claire has her own set of love problems so WHY IS SHE SPENDING HER ENTIRE SECTION LAMENTING AND BROODING OVER KARLA'S?

Can’t say I blame Karla for probably liking my brother, Leon and Angela back at Harvardville Airport looked like they were all lovey-dovey too. Not too mention Ada Wong as well.

What a drag. This is really starting to get confusing…it truly is.

Right now I had to focus on my job at trying to stop Bio-Terrorism but I could give Eric a chance. It wouldn’t hurt.

Please tell me that all of you noticed just how short Karla and Angel's sections were when compared to our three Sues (Karla-Sue, Doppelganger-Sue, and Hana-Sue).
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles [5.5 - ASIDE]
Page 1 of 1