AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 282

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Bakura had heard Mesta, getting a little annoyed as he was thinking. She has definitely changed from the girl that he knew back then. He needed to get her trust and keep it. "Alice, though we can use the both of them if you would like. Either way we still can make the Pharaoh suffer." Bakura had then said back to her, smirking. Alice had heard Marik, surprised and nodding back to him. "Alright, sure. That would be great." she then said back to him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:21 am

Yami Meranda turned to him, knowing that he was right. "My point exactly Bakura. Alice is a much more easier target. Aim for Tara is like aiming the Pharaoh into knowing I am around. I cannot afford to have him knowing of my existance here just yet. Oh and to make this clear, I do have every trust in you Bakura so, no you don't have to get my trust like you did when we first met~" she paused, closing her eyes and smiling for a moment. "And...Indeed I am not exactly the same girl you knew back in the past but I have my father to thank for that."

"We can start off with the shopping centre and finish at the Industrial Evolution buildings. I think that will give you quite an outlook on the cities main locations," Marik said, thinking through it all as he looked out the window for a last moment check on what the weather was like.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:21 am

Bakura had heard Mesta, nodding back and agreeing with her about Alice being the easiest target for them. Then he was surprised, hearing what she said like she read his mind. "Alright, but I do have trust in you too." he said back to her, thinking. With his Millennium Ring, he could easily possess that Alice girl, but they need to get her alone to do that. He could see as she was still with Marik, wondering what he is up to. Alice had heard Marik, nodding back and smiling. "Alright" she said back to him, glad that he is nicer than she had thought.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:36 am

"I have to make you aware of something that my staffs crystal allows me to do Bakura. I just hope it doesn't annoy you in any way~" Yami Meranda paused, she looked at him with seriousness filling her eyes. "Since I took Meranda as a escape from my realm to become her Yami, I have noticed that I am able to know what people are thinking but I am only able to read thoughts once getting to know a person. I have known you for quite some time so that means I can know what you are thinking."

Marik saw Bakura was looking right at the cafe but then he realized in horror that Bakura was not just looking at the cafe, he was looking right at someone within the cafe. Marik followed Bakura's gaze and it landed directly on Alice. This could mean only one thing...

'Bakura has a plan that involves Alice and why is it that lady with him reminds me of Meranda?' Marik thought, frowning and eyeing Yami Meranda.

"We're leaving, but I have one question to ask you Alice~" Marik stood up and smiled at her slightly. "Ever been on a motorbike?" he asked, last thing he wanted was for her to get worried once seeing his motorbikem so he had to reassure her of this.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:45 am

Bakura was hearing Mesta, surprised that he can know what he is thinking. "It's alright. It will make communicating with you easier since you can just read my thoughts." he said back to her, nodding. Now if only he could do it too, then it would be easier on both of them. Then Bakura saw as Marik was looking at him and Mesta, thinking that he knows they are up at something. 'It looks like Marik is getting suspicious of us right now. We should give the hosts their bodies back for now.' Bakura had thought, knowing that Mesta could know what he was thinking. Alice had heard Marik, surprised and shaking her head. "N-No, I haven't been on a motorbike." she said back to him, a little nervous about riding one.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 am

Yami Meranda nodded silently back to Bakura. "It sure looks that way. So they are in that place hmm?" she asked, looking at the cafe.

"Oh don't worry then we can take a walk around the city and use a bus if necessary," Marik suggested, going to the cafe door and holding it open for Alice.

(sorry for the short reply )
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:21 pm

(It's okay)

Bakura had heard Mesta, nodding back to her. "Yes, but they look to be leaving, probably because he noticed us. I hope to see you soon, dear Mesta." he said back to her, smirking. Then he had let Ryou have control of his body back. Ryou blinked, confused and then remembering that he was supposed to be showing Meranda around the city. Alice had heard Marik, surprised that he would be willing to walk with her. "It's alright, I think I'll be fine on your motorbike." she said back, thinking that it would be more convenient for them. Alice smiled, seeing as he held the door open for her, heading out of the cafe first.

Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Yami Meranda switched with Meranda and Meranda looked dazed before seeing that Ryou was standing right beside her, somehow they both had moved closer towards a cafe. Seeing Alice was outside the cafe doors with Marik only made the confusion even worse, so she turned back to Ryou. A headache formed in Meranda's head and she put a hand to her head, wincing for a moment; the confusion was overwhelming.

"Ryou, how did we get here? We weren't here a few minutes ago..." Meranda paused, seeing that he was just as confused.

"Oh, okay then. I hope my spare helmet fits you," Marik exclaimed, taking a spare from the back of the motorbike.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Ryou was looking at Meranda, seeing as she looked confused. He was feeling confused as well too, wondering why. Then he had heard her, seeing as they were close to a cafe. How did they get there?? "I don't know. But we should get going. I believe I was going to show you Domino Plaza." he then said back to her, smiling a little. Alice had heard Marik, nodding back to him as she took the helmet. She put it on, belting it and surprised that it did fit her. "It fits." Alice then said back to him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 am

"Yes but it seems to me that you too get the same thing as me Ryou. I feel that there is something you aren't telling me," Meranda said, looking at him suspicously.

Marik hops onto his motorbike and places his helmet on, he waited for her whilst turning on the ignition. Smiling as he felt his darker half stirring and heard what he was thinking, Marik shivered for a moment just hearing those thoughts was making him worry for Alice. This control he has over Marik was literally hard to fight against. Closing his eyes for a moment Marik tried to keep himself calm and collected, keeping his mind at ease.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 am

Ryou had heard Meranda, very confused. "What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about." he then said back to the other, wondering why she seems so suspicious. Just what happened before?? Alice had then gotten onto the motorbike after Marik did, holding onto him as she waited. She noticed that he seemed a little tense, wondering what was the matter with him. She hoped that he is alright.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:30 am

"Oh, forget it, I'm sorry Ryou. You were saying of the Domino Plaza?" Meranda said, changing the subject.

Meranda knew a little vague distant memory of what happened but only a part where the glimpse of something gold just like his trinket he was wearing came into view; that was the only thing she recalled of, before all this confusion begun.

Marik held the handlebars lightly. "If you become nervous of how fast we're going, just tap my left shoulder," he exclaimed, before revving the engine and riding off.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:41 am

Ryou had heard Meranda, nodding back and smiling. "It's okay. Yeah, let's get going to the Domino Plaza." he said back to him, then having his hand out for her to take. He didn't really have any memory of what happened before at all. Alice was hearing Marik, nodding back to him. Then she felt as they rode off, holding onto him tightly with her arms around him. She could feel the rush of the wind hitting her body, not used to this.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:54 am

"We walking or taking a bus?" Meranda asked, following him as she spotted a bus stop.

Different buildings were scatterwed around the place but the sun made the windows on the buildings look like massive gaps of light that made the city look like a place of heaven. Meranda liked the view of the whole area, it was nothing like London at all; at first glance from the ferry it did look boring but now she was getting a proper outlook on it all, it all was much more exciting. Meranda loved to explore new places but sometimes it was hard to enjoy it when she knew that her father was still out there somewhere, she shivered just thinking of him.

Marik stopped by the Domino Plaza and parked the motorbike up by a silver railing ready to park it. Taking off his helmet he looked at the building and smiled, the last time he had came here was a week ago and at that point he had been with Ryou and Yugi; at that time, they had no idea of his darker half. It was a moment he could look back on with ease.

"Right Alice, I thought it would be good for you to see the Domino Plaza," Marik said, putting his helmet on top of the seat.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Ryou was hearing Meranda, seeing the bus stop too and thinking. "We can walk, you can check out the city more." he had said back to her. He could see as she was looking at all buildings and being so happy, glad for her and smiling. But Ryou noticed that she shivered, wondering what is wrong. "Are you alright?" he then asked her, worried about her. Alice saw as they stopped, taking off her helmet and getting off the bike too. Then she had heard him, nodding back as she smiled. "Alright" she said back to him, putting her helmet on top of the bike too. She was glad that she was here with him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 am

Not wishing to let onto her new friend about her past back in London and to stop herself from saying about it, she took out a camera from a small camera black bag that was over one shoulder. Checking to make sure the battery life was in good condition before tucking it away back into the bag. That didn't help, she still felt like telling him but starting with bad stuff would be a real troublesome moment for the both of them. The last thing meranda wanted for Ryou was to know of the bad moments of life, the ones that Meranda tried so hard to keep from her friends.

"I, I just remembered something I heard on the London news about a bad thing here in Japan is all Ryou. Nothing to worry about," Meranda said, trying her very best as to not have to say the truth as to why she had been shivering.

Marik changed his mind on the Domino Plaza and instead turned to her for a moment. "Hmm, how about we have a walk around and I can point out the best shops? Not that I know many decent ones that is," he said, eyeing one store off to the right that had leather trousers on display.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Ryou was surprised, seeing as Meranda had taken out a camera. Did she want to take some pictures? But then he had heard her, thinking that was the reason why. "Okay. But you'll be fine here, don't worry. Do you want to take any pictures?" Ryou had then said back to Meranda, smiling as he referred to her camera. Alice had heard Marik, surprised and nodding back. "Yeah, sure." she said back to him, smiling. She then saw the shop he was looking at, giggling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:19 am

"Hmm? Oh, yeah when out I always try to take time to get some photos for memory sake," Meranda replied, pressing a button on the top. "Starting with a photo of anyone I get to know first: I am thinking of putting photo's of any new friends up on my left door to my wardrobe," she exclaimed, but she thought of one small fact.

"Ryou, are you camera shy at all?" Meranda had then asked, smiling nervously.

"You realized I am eyeing the leather trousers didn't you?" Marik asked, smiling and on the vere to laughing any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Ryou was hearing Meranda, smiling. Then he had heard what she said, thinking about it. "A little I think. I never usually get pictures taken of me." Ryou had then said back to her, smiling nervously and embarrassed now. He probably sounds like a shy dork right now. Alice had heard Marik, nodding back as she smiled. "Yeah, I could see that." she said back to him as she giggled again. She never thought that Marik would be into leather trousers.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 pm

"I get that way too~" pausing and getting an idea. "Hmm, I have an idea! How about you make a funny pose or face at the camera?" she asked, smiling and giving a stuck out tongue look.

The camera flashed once she took a self-photo and looking at it, Meranda coudln't help but laugh, it was a hoot.
~ ~ ~

Marik went over to look at the prices and cursed under his breath. "They want, what, when I say Ra, what?" he asked, staring at the label.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Ryou had heard Meranda's idea, surprised and chuckling. "Really? I don't know.." he said back to her, thinking. Then he saw as she took a photo of herself and laughed, curious. "Can I see?" he had then asked her, wanting to see what the picture looked like. Alice had heard Marik, seeing the prices too and was surprised. Those are really high for trousers. "Guess this must be a really expensive shop." Alice had then said back to Marik, feeling bad for him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 am

Meranda turned the camera back on as the screen had gone black after a few minutes, sliding a button off to the right to show a photo slideshow she went to the right photo. Holding it so Ryou could take a look at the one she had recently taken. The other photo's that was still on the camera were of the ones she took whilst on the ferry from London, she was going to show them to him after showing that recent one.

"Here you go," Meranda had then said, calming down.

"I think its all to do with the material, guess the shop needs the exra cash," Marik said, wishing he could have gotten a pair.

Marik turned away from the store and looked around for a moment before smiling; he had been looking at the art museum that was just across the road from the Domino Plaza. Glancing sideways long at Alice he had an idea.

"Say, I know this sounds silly, but, do you like looking around art museums or museums in general?" Marik asked, thinking that maybe his sister might be in the art museum.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:17 am

Ryou could see as Meranda was trying to find the picture. Then he had heard her, going to look at the camera to see her picture. "That's funny and cute." Ryou said back to Meranda, smiling as he chuckled happily from the picture. Alice had heard what Marik said about the shop, nodding back. Then she was surprised when he asked about if she liked looking around at museums and art museums, nodding back. "Yeah, I do." Alice had then said back to Marik, smiling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:41 am

"Lets see what you can do," Meranda said, getting the camera ready and aimed at Ryou.

Marik took her hand lightly and headed for the traffic light zebra crossing, going across the road to the museum he spotted Ishizu standing by the entrance alongside a few oher people. Ishizu spotted them coming and smiled at Alice: she knew they were going to arrive.

"Hello Marik, hello Alice, having a good day?" Ishizu asked.

Marik nodded. "yep. I thought to show Alice around the city since she is~" Ishizu cut him off, "since she's new here. I know Marik."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:51 am

Ryou had heard Meranda, seeing the camera pointed at him. He was thinking of what to do when he got an idea. So he then pulled down his eyelid as he stuck his tongue out, making a peace sign with his other hand. Ryou was waiting for her to take the picture. Alice had walked with Marik, feeling as he held her hand, blushing a little. She was surprised, seeing the woman and hearing her as she cut him off, like she knew he was going to say that. "H-Hello" Alice then said back to her and nodded back, thinking that her and Marik looked kind of alike. Are they siblings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next