AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:45 pm

"Oh, nice to meet you Ryou," Tara said, keeping an eye on Angel as she saw Angel heading into the cafe all ready to start something.

Tara was worried, her pendant didn't glow or anything so nothing too bad may be ready to start up, she hoped. Taking a bottle of water from a bag and giving it to Yugi she opened it allowing the water to tilt onto the back of Yugi's right hand. Joey put his hands behind his head while relaxing his back against the barb wired fence, he watched whilst Tara treated yugi's wound. Yugi winced but sighed as he felt the cold water, looking right at Tara for a moment, he blushed heavily and looked away smiling sheepishly.

Inside the cafe Marik was sitting down having a cuppachino with two cookies but he heard the door opening and saw Alice walk in. Marik stayed casually on his seat keeping an eye on his mug in front of him but was well aware that Alice seemed to be annoyed. Keeping one hand beneath the table with the other hand on the mug, he waited to see what it was that Alice was up to; she definitely seemed to be coming over to him.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 282

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Bakura had heard Tara, nodding back as he kept smiling. He was watching as she was treating Atem's wound, noticing his blush, chuckling. Could the Pharaoh like that girl? He was thinking of how to get that Mesta on his side as he looked around. Alice had walked over to Marik, thinking of what to say. "I know that you controlled me in the duel I was in with Yugi and he told me that he didn't send you to find me and Meranda. Just what do you want with me? Whatever it is, stop involving my friends in it." Alice had said back to Marik, wanting to get some answers.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 pm

"Ouch Tara," Yugi whined as the plaster was put on a cut.

"Oh, don't you whine Yugi. You sound as bad as my sister when it comes to having an injection," Tara said, lightly putting the plaster down. "There. Does that feel better?" Tara asked, Yugi nodded and she smiled.

Suddenly, Meranda showed up in different clothes than what she wore before; a sky blue short sleeved summery top and ripped designer jeans with a pair of dark blue and silver trainers but over one arm she had her usual velvet black jacket that was covering up the staff. Holding her mobile phone in the right hand as she stopped beside Bakura she cursed as the wind blew her hair into her eyes.

"Stupid, dumb wind.. " Meranda said, moving her dark brown hair out of her eyes.

Marik smirked and intertwined his fingers while resting his elbows on the tabletop. "Oh, you want to know eh? The plan was very simple, to lure the Pharaoh out into the open and making him suffer but as for you..." he met eye contact. "I want you for myself my dear. That is why I picked you to be my mind slave. It is also partly because to me, you seemed like a good duelist."

Marik looked out the cafe window and spotted Bakura but then he noticed those two new city girls, Meranda and Tara. Glancing at the darker brunette he caught sight of something beneath the girl's jacket, something just the same size as his millennium item but he spotted a small type of bug on whatever was hidden.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Bakura had been watching Tara and Yugi, surprised as he saw Meranda. She had different clothes on and he could see something hidden under her jacket, guessing that it was her millennium item. He had heard her, thinking that his other half would be helpful in getting close to her and then when Mesta comes out, he can talk to her. So Bakura had then let his other half have his body back, still retaining the information about Tara and Meranda with the exception of Meranda's other half, Mesta. Ryou blinked, seeing Meranda and then hearing her. "Hello there. You must be Meranda Steele, Tara's sister. I am Ryou Bakura, it is very nice to meet you." Ryou had then said to her politely, bowing a bit as he smiled. He thought that he saw a bug on whatever was under her jacket, so he carefully got the bug off and dropped it to the ground without seeing the item. Alice was hearing Marik, mad that he wanted to make Yami Yugi suffer. But then she was very shocked and surprised, hearing from him that he wanted her and that she was a good duelist, blushing a bit. But she wasn't too happy about the mind slave part, knowing that she could be never with a guy like this. "Oh, um thanks for the compliment about my dueling. But there is no way I will want to be with you, using me as your mind slave and trying to hurt my friends." Alice then said back to Marik, trying not to be fooled or manipulated by his charms.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:41 am

Meranda eyed the new comer and stayed cautious around him, he seemed to giving off a bad sense of danger. Something wasn't right about that guy and Meranda had read enough about spirits to know that they have a way of possessing people through different means. Tara seemed to be all right at the moment; no activity from their mother's pendant, so no danger. Ryou seemed nice enough though, no cause for alarm.

"Oh, err, h, hi Ryou," Meranda replied, smiling as he bowed but blushed at the same time. "Woh, you sure are a total british bachelor aren't you?" she asked, trying to keep her cool.

Seeing him going for the scarab beetle on the staff Meranda stared wide-eyed at him. "No, don't do that Ryou. It's on my, err, on my belt. No worries," she said, smiling nervously.

The fact that he was about to touch the staff worried her a lot, she had no idea what Mesta would have done if someone else had her staff.

Marik smiled nervously. "Oh Ra, was that something I said, or was it something I had been practicing? Alice, I had been wanting to tell you that I liked you. Ever since we first met I had wanted to tell you that, but hey, you never know if the girl is going to either smile back or just laugh in your face and run off. And... my apologies for the other of what I said, I'm just nervous."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:57 am

Ryou had heard Meranda, very surprised and confused by what she had said. "Y-Yes, I am british, I do not know about that bachelor part though." he said back to her, smiling and blushing a little. He was confused when he had heard Meranda say not to touch the scarab beetle. "Alright. Are you doing anything today?" Ryou had then asked her, wanting to know. He had nothing to do today really. Alice had heard what Marik said, very shocked as she blushed red. He really does like her! "I-It's alright and thank you." she said back to him, nodding as she smiled a little. Maybe he is nicer than she thought he was.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 am

"Nah, I'm not doing much. What about you?" Meranda asked back, seeing as she had nothing else better to do with her day she might as well get to know a few city folk.

Yugi sighed in relief once seeing that Meranda was back to normal but he looked around for Alice and spotted her, with Marik. Tara saw the worry in Yugi's eyes and went inside the cafe to see what was going on with Alice, she didn't want anymore danger among her friends. Marik wasn't paying attention, he had his eyes only on Alice. Tara was pleased of that small fact but she could hear the act in Marik's voice; he was toying with her, that was certain from what could be seen.

'Or perhaps he really does like her?' Tara thought, keeping out of sight.

"No problem Alice. Say would you like a drink whilst you're here? I can pay if you like," Marik said, taking out some coins from one pocket.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Ryou had heard Meranda, thinking as he then shook his head no too. "I am not doing anything really either. Since you are new here, would you like a tour of the city?" he had then asked her, smiling. Alice had heard Marik, surprised that he would pay for her drink. "Y-Yeah, sure. That would be good and alright. Thanks." she said back to him, smiling. He is being so sweet, completely different from before. Alice shouldn't have judged him so quickly at first without getting to know him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 am

"That will be nice, thanks Ryou, I've only gotten to see the side of the city that has the pier. So it would be good to have someone who knows the area," Meranda said, smiling back.

The wind blew at her and messed up her hair, she cursed for a moment before hiding away the staff that came into view once the wind picked up and made her jacket lift up slightly. Seto looked at the time on his phone and turned to Meranda as he had to leave:

"I have to go now, you sticking here with these freaks?" he asked, Meranda turned to him and replied, "Seto go before I say something that I will blooming regret saying."

Getting up from his seat Marik went to order a drink and another few cookies but couldn't help but look out the window to see that Ryou was back to normal. Marik smiled and turned to the counter to get the order, for now, he was going to make sure that Alice wouldn't have his darker half interfere with her.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:34 am

Ryou had heard Meranda, nodding back to her and smiling. It wasn't long ago that he had been new here too so he understood her. Ryou was then surprised, seeing the staff under Meranda's jacket as she tried to hide it. It looks just like his Millennium Ring. He was hearing Seto and Meranda, thinking. "You're welcome. I used to be new here too so I know the feeling." Ryou had then said back to her. Alice watched as Marik went to go get the order. She looked out the window, surprised and glad to see Meranda with Ryou. She smiled, glad that she had come over here to confront Marik.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:55 am

"Could we start the tour now since things seem to be rather silent and staying in one place for too long really does start to make me want to curse," Meranda said fiddling with her hair, the wind kept blowing it about.

Coming back to the table Marik sat back down. "It's going to take a few minutes," Marik said, looking out the window too. "Who's that? I haven't seen her around the city before," he asked, curious as to know.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Ryou had heard Meranda, nodding back to her as he chuckled. "Yes, we can certainly start the tour now." he then said back to her, smiling. He started walking, looking behind him as he waited for Meranda to follow him. Alice had heard Marik, nodding back and thinking. But then she was surprised when he had asked about Meranda. "That's Meranda, she and her sister are new here." Alice said back to Marik, wondering if it was a good idea to tell him about her.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:27 am

Meranda followed but something told her there was a bad omen, Mesta was stirring; Meranda's shadow loomed a thicker black shadow among her own upon the ground beside her. "So, where to first?" she asked, looking around for a moment before meeting eye contact.

"Hmm, really? You know much about her?" Marik asked, eyeing the girl curiously but keeping eye on Ryou since he knew Bakura would be able to take over and surprise that girl at any time he pleased. Marik also couldn't help but notice something about the girl.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:27 am

Ryou had heard Meranda, thinking as they were walking. "We can go to the Domino City Plaza first." he said back to her, smiling as he lead the way. Bakura could feel that something was up with Meranda, even in Ryou's body. It must be Mesta wanting to come out. This would be his chance to finally talk with her. Alice had heard Marik, wondering how much she should tell about Meranda. "Not really, other than her and her sister came from England." Alice said back to Marik, lying a bit because she still didn't quite trust him when it came to Meranda. "So, do you really think that I'm a good duelist?" Alice had then asked him, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:42 am

"Hmm, sounds interesting to me. Sure," Meranda replied, keeping her mind on him was helping a lot.

The disturbances of Meranda's shadow was still roaming and gradually she felt a pain in the chest, walking alongside Ryou she felt it come even worse once crossing the road. The wind picked up and as soon as she breathed in, the wind hit her lungs and she almost collided with the rubbish bin. Marik noticed from within the cafe after hearing what Alice had said, he gasped once seeing what happened.

"No.. R, Ryou, don't ask why but run..." Meranda doubled over, clutching one hand onto the top of the bin to stop herself from falling.

Within her mind Mesta spoke. "It is no use to be foolish. I shall have my way. Now, don't resist it!"
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Ryou had been walking with Meranda, leading the way to the plaza. But then he was very surprised, seeing as Meranda had almost fallen and holding onto the rubbish bin. He was worried and going to help her, trying to pick her back up. Bakura smirked in his mind, guessing that this is Mesta trying to come out, hearing what she said about running. So he then took over, pulling Meranda back up with surprising strength as he held her close. "I wouldn't run.." Bakura had then said back to her, smirking. Alice had seen Marik gasp, surprised and wondering what was wrong. So she looked at what he had been looking at, surprised to see as Meranda had almost fallen but Ryou picked her up, glad. She should be safe with someone like Ryou. "Looks like she will be fine." Alice had then said back to Marik, smiling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:20 am

Meranda closed her eyes, trying to fight off Mesta but the agony was too much. "No, you, you must, I, I can't let it hurt you..." she paused, keeping her eyes closed.

The heat in her was too strong for her to handle and she winced. This weren't good, Mesta was going to take her right there and Ryou would be in danger if he doesn't leave. Only, he sounded like completely different person. Meranda heard him say that he wasn't going to run and coughing as little blood, Yami Meranda took Meranda whole; her hair developing slightly more waves with little more shine, hazel golden brown small streaks formed in her hair. The fringe parted and a bit of it went over her left eyebrow. Meeting eye contact with Bakura once a thick cloak of shadows roused over Meranda's clothes and a crimson red and black strap top with a gothic looking knee high black skirt appeared. A silver arm bracelet formed just below both shoulders and two silver cuff bracelets formed on her wrists, the staff appeared in her right hand as the shadows swirled over that hand.

"Well now, this is new," Yami Meranda said, meeting eye contact with Bakura.

Marik was bored of watching Ryou and Meranda so he turned back to Alice. "Yeah it sure does. Hmm, I hear the fair will be in the city this weekend," he said, smiling whilst turning the straw round and around within his mug.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Bakura was hearing Meranda, almost chuckling. Like he would let anyone hurt him, even another Yami. Then he watched as Mesta was taking over, her appearance changing and seeing the staff in her hands. So she does have the Millennium staff. Bakura had then heard Mesta, smirking. "Hello. You must be Mesta, I saw you earlier with the Pharaoh and that girl. I'm Yami Bakura, with this boy Ryou as my host. It seems like your host doesn't let you take over so easily." Bakura had then said back to her as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:45 am

"That's my name, no need to ware it out, Bakura, if that really is your actual name. You sound oddly familiar. Do I know you from a different time?" Yami Meranda asked, hearing what he had to say next to follow on. "Ah, indeed, the..." she paused, eyes widdening as she smirked.

"The Pharaoh? but, isn't he dead now? This is not the world I once knew and wait a minute, if you knew the Pharaoh. That means~" Yami Meranda looked right in his eyes for a moment, in that moment she saw the horrible truth. "Only one person has that touch of power thirsty vengeance in his eyes. Bakura, I'm sure I knew you back in the past," she said, smiling back knowing for an instant that she had found Akefia.

Memories of her father opening the blood realm's portal and making her almost fall in, Akefia showing up and stopping Desakmon. Desakmon having to stop him from ruining his plans and Akefia failing to stop her father from imprisoning her. It all was coming back to Mesta now, she kept herself from crying.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Bakura was hearing Mesta, nodding back to her at the first part. "From your little speech with the Pharaoh, I can say that yes we know each other." he said back to her, smiling. Then he heard as she was realizing who he was, smirking. He knew who she was as well, remembering back then. He was Akefia or known as Thief King Bakura, he had stopped her father from opening the blood realm portal but couldn't stop him the second time when he had imprisoned her. "Indeed I am Akefia, or otherwise known as Thief King Bakura back then. I am incredibly sorry for being unable to stop your father that time. But I am glad that you are here now." Bakura had then said back to Mesta, smiling gently as he had felt bad after that time for not being able to save her and worried about her ever since. He never thought that she would be alive and here today in this world. Alice had heard Marik, surprised and smiling. "Oh, that sounds like it would be fun." she then said back to him, nodding. She would consider going, but it wouldn't be fun if she just went by herself.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:35 am

Yami Meranda stayed quiet as she listened to him but then once he said sorry, she slowly narrowed her gaze and looked away fast. One fist balled at her side and trying to keep herself from lashing out; how was he to say his apologies after all that time? Desakmon left her to die slowly within that imprisonment. The only part that died was Mesta's soul; the part that cared, the part that had been loving life and caring for those who had loved her. The thoughts for Bakura was still there but as a distant memory, Mesta lost her true feelings for anything.

"You have no idea what my father did to me Bakura. That son of a camel left me in that realm to slowly die but I sorted that world out and it now bows to me, but something 'in' me had died. Have a guess at what it was that had~" Yami Meranda said, showing him the staff with the crystal and looking at the scarab beetle just below the crystal. "My soul died, but it had been put within a icy blue crystal. The one that is on this of which I am holding," she exclaimed, the crystal glowing icy blue, a glimpse of a card showed beneath the crystal as it shone.
~ ~ ~

Smiling once hearing what Alice had said, Marik took a sip of his drink and finished it before deciding to give to her the last of the good news. Only, he was feeling a headache coming on and his darker half was getting the better of him ever so slowly. Marik winced slightly but tried all he could to keep himself stable, for Alice's sake.

Marik revealed four fair tickets from his jacket. "I have four tickets. So maybe two of your friends or mine could join us Alice," he said, hearing rain starting to start outside.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 am

Bakura was hearing Mesta, surprised by what she had said. He looked at her staff, seeing the crystal as he heard that her soul died and was in the crystal. "I know that must have been painful and I do feel blame for not being able to save you. But I can make that up to you. From earlier, I know that you hate the Pharoah and want revenge, well so do I. We can work together and show him the power of vengeance." Bakura said back to Mesta, putting his hands on hers. He's tried to beat the Pharaoh before but has been unsuccessful. But with Mesta by his side, they will surely get rid of that Pharaoh once and for all. Alice was very surprised, seeing the tickets as she had heard Marik, smiling. "Really? That sounds great." she said back, wondering who she would want to go with her. Then she remembered how the others don't like Marik, knowing that if she invited them, that they would question why Marik is doing this and why she was falling for his tricks. Alice sighed, then seeing it start to rain outside.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 am

The glowing black shadows from the crystal rouse around her. "Oh really? You think you can make up for it all, do you? You think you can undo how hurt I am from it all? True we can do that Bakura but nothing can take back what i gave up for that realm, for taking vengence on the Pharaoh and~" Yami Meranda looked in his eyes for a moment once saying the last words, "for you."

"You really think I had a choice for what happened to me once in that place? I only live because I am using this girl as a escape route Bakura. One false action could send me back to that place, using too much of my magic from the staff can put me back there but I can use it if I must," Yami Meranda said, but nodded once thinking of what he said about the Pharaoh.

"Indeed that is my next stop Bakura. You know where he is?" she asked, noticing it starting to rain but caring none the little of it.

~ ~ ~

"Hmm, I was wondering to ask Ryou, my sister and Ryou can ask someone if he wants," Marik offered, keeping one ticket on the table. "I'll let you think about it but don't forget you have until this weekend so if you want to come then find me during school hours at lunch break by the cafeteria."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:02 am

Bakura was a little shocked, hearing Mesta and thinking. She has a temper, he has to be very careful of that. "I am sorry and I will do my absolute best to help you. I won't let you go back to that place." he said back to her, then hearing her ask about the Pharaoh. "He's over there with his other friends. But I suggest that we try to get to him, show him that we're serious, through that girl you hurt before." Bakura then said back to Mesta, smirking. Alice had heard Marik, nodding back to him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:14 am

"We shall see won't we. I don't know how you will stick to your word, but I shall wait to know. Sure, truthfully I have missed you Bakura. Still, don't think that changes anything, when Meranda takes back herself. Every time she does that, I land back in that realm of mine. So, really you can't stop me from falling back into that place," Yami Meranda said back, turning all attention on Yugi and his friends.

Glancing right at Meranda's sister but looking around to see if she could spot out the girl she had came across at that school. That one girl was nowhere to be found among the group, it was obvious that the girl was too scared to be wandering the streets after that encounter. Yami Meranda smiled, satisfied that one of the Pharaoh's newest companions was aware of her being around.

"You mean this girl's sister or that new girl Alice?" Yami Meranda asked, eyeing Meranda's sister.

~ ~ ~
Marik soon looked a little further out the window to see Bakura and he got curious but stayed with Alice whilst keeping one little watchful eye on him. "Lets go, I'll show you around the city if you like Alice," Marik said, thinking that maybe she would like to explore the city a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next