AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer4forever
Claptrap
Claptrap
Dreamer4forever

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Aiko had wanted to originally find who went loopy and tried to kill someone on her own.. But she didn't want to turn them over to the police until she found out what happened and why. She had no idea who would be crazy enough to do that-in the end she thought, maybe turning whoever was responsible for this would be a rather good idea. She didn't want whoever that tried to kill someone try to kill her. She shuddered at the mere thought of it.. She looked around for a while and heard many different stories. And no one would take her seriously because she was so young- in the end she decided to follow someone who she thought was related to the person responsible for this craziness. She had hoped so anyway-No one would answer her questions properly, not to a little child, they wouldn't. She didn't want to act suspicious because she didn't want to get in trouble herself-and after her curiosity started to fade her courage began to waver. But she continued-She made it this far, so why not go all the way?
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 am

After a long hard days work Tara decided to have another search around for her sister whilst heading home. Coming past the same alley that she had came by when making her way to work however, Tara heard the faint soft sigh coming from the alley.

'That...that sounds like...' she stared wide eyed into the alley.

The same sound came once more through the silent air and Tara ran into the alley for the sound was familiar in some way once she heard a voice after the little soft sigh; the sigh had been enough for her to be able to hear, but what she heard next made her realize what...or who it was coming from.

"O-Kay.. I never remembered waking up to the stench of other people's leftovers," she heard as she soon found Meranda and retorted, "well, this is nothing compared to what that spirit inside that staff made you do to someone in the duel earlier on sis."

"What, what do you mean Tara?" Meranda asked, she had no clue as to what the other half; Yami Meranda had done once taking over Meranda's body.

Tara sighed as she reached down and helped her sister up to her feet but once Meranda was standing, Tara glared at her as she knew what had to be done; her sister has to be taken to the police, but Tara knew that somehow she had to do this without Meranda knowing of where they were going.

"Meranda. You have to come somewhere, I know you won't like where I shall take you but you must stop trying to run from the truth. You are like a loose cannon, a corrupted loose cannon that needs to be put to justice.. I'm sorry but you have to hear this," she exclaimed, her light brown eyes bold and serious as she met eye contact with Meranda.

Meranda lowered her head as she looked at the ground but then she nodded and looking up at her sister, she knew Tara was right; running and hiding the truth from people will only make matters far worse, something had to be done. A silence fell between the two sisters as Meranda considered what Tara just told her, it was true that this trouble had to be kicked in the butt before anyone else got seriously hurt because of that...thing...inside of her.

"All right Tara, where are you taking me?" she asked, the same seriousness baring within her darker brown eyes.

"You shall see when we get there," her sister retorted, her light brown eyes soon showing a little bit of anger.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 196

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:30 pm

After she'd finished writing, she handed it over to the police and waited for her boyfriend to also be dismissed. When he was, they walked to the park, he sat down on a bench next to her. Debra was hunched over, leaning on her hands, deep in thought.

"You know, we really should be getting home, it's late." He said to her.

No answer.

"Debra?" He asked.

"Yeah?" She sprung up, snapping out of it.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 am

Tara silently came into the police station with her sister and Meranda walked beside her but inside her skin Meranda felt terrible; she felt like none of this still made no sense, sure Tara and Tara's godfather told her of this spirit inside of her but Meranda still couldn't believe this to be true. All she can remember is beginning a duel in the streets with some guy named Joey Wheeler...and the next...she had felt like something had stabbed her in the heart. Meranda frowned lightly as her mind raced whilst Tara led her to one of the many desks where a police woman was sitting accompanied by a computer and a cup of coffee.

'No, this can't be. I know this whole spirit lark started once my mother wanted to move to here but this is ridicolous.'
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:50 pm

[OOC: I am very confused. We've got Beck who's days ahead of some, Angel who's still in the scene of the original police after Joey get's taken off, my characters been ignored.

So, I want us all on the same page here so I don't have to sit here, rubbing my head trying to deceiver what's going on.]

"Wait!"

Jessica jumped slightly, her head turning toward the source of the voice. She found the young Yugi starting up at her. "You can't go." He stated out loud.

"Why not?" She inquired. "Don't tell me you believe all of this nonsense as well." She scrunched her nose in disdain. She didn't believe any of this but others seemed keen on believing the words of one who was possibly mental.

"Just, trust me, alright?" He replied. The worry was apparent in his voice.

Jessica huffed, her gaze drifting toward the alley way the woman had gone. The other one, she believed the name was Tara, had disappeared as well. Fed up, Jessica threw her hands into the air.

"I wasn't here," She decided. "I didn't see anything and have no idea what's going on. If that makes you feel any better, than that will work."

As Jessica stormed away, Yugi looked on, worried and confused. Silently, his other half spoke with him in a quiet conversation she would have never believed in.

----

Jessica had taken to her word. She put the incident above her apartment out of her mind and days later, things seemed normal again. She still had to deal with the duelists, but she was more focused on research now rather than her disdain with duelists.

While she had told Yugi she would forget about it, her curiosity wanted her to continue looking. So she began to pour her spare time into looking through books about multiple personalities and how it could effect a person. The answers she found were several of what she had known. It seemed the symptoms, in her mind, fit the one who had suffered from the other personality and attacked Joey.

She stared hard at the book she had opened for a long while. She hadn't heard a thing about the woman nor if she had harmed anyone else. All she knew was she could still be at large.

Sighing, she shut the book and picked it up. Pushing the chair in, she began toward the entrance of the library. The research should have been giving her more answers yet, she felt unsatisfied. Whatever had happened that day, she wondered if it really was as simple as a mental illness.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:17 pm

[[OOC:
IMPORTANT MUST READ
This is the second time we've had this issue arise in this solitary roleplay of no one paying attention to anyone else's post. This is not courteous of roleplayers and not how an Open Roleplay functions. The point of an Open Roleplay is to create an on-going story between joint effort of all roleplayers involved. This entails incorporating other people's characters, not ignoring other people's posts when they directly reply to your own (even if you don't like the other roleplayer or what their character has to say/do) and to interweave your reactions with those of others.

It has been made a rule in our set of Roleplaying Rules that you must pay attention to other's posts. If there is a third time that this happens - that being of everyone being scattered in their own corner of the roleplay in a broken timeline that no one else can follow and it is evident that no one is really paying attention to anyone else - I will personally lock down this roleplay.

This has been a fair warning. You've gotten two notices by Admin Dream Drops on this. If I hear wind about this again you get no further warning.
-Mother Fox, Fang]]
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 pm

[ I'm going to follow the page of yours Dream Drops don't worry, I am on the same wavelength as you. I hope Angel and the others can follow the page of Dream Drops too after following on from my page.]

Staying at her shop where all the flowers were neatly arranged into pots outside the shops door, Tara carefully got everything set up for the evening but she still had her mind on her sister and of what happened. Meranda still had to come out clean to the local authorities about what went on during that duel that morning. That girl Jessica seemed too confused and Tara wanted to find that girl so she could explain for herself of what had happened, Tara wanted to explain to Jessica without anybody interrupting them.

'I must find Jessica,' she thought, closing the shop door whilst cleaning the shops tiled flooring.

The sound of the overhead doorbell chimed and caught her attention for a moment to find a short brown haired girl in a yellow summer's vest, pink mini shorts and mint green sandals.

''Hi, you got any rosemary?" the brown haired girl asked.

"Sure," Tara replied, showing the girl a small pot of rosemary flowers.

"Thank you, how much?" the girl asked curiously, looking through her wallet.

Tara explained how much the flowers were worth and the girl brought one pot of flowers. The girl soon told Tara her name and Tara soon got to like the girl.

"Have a nice day Anzu, I will see you at school tomorrow!" She said, waving Anzu farewell before going home for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:11 am

Jessica stared at her feet as she walked. She was often lost in thought; her mind wandering back to her home and her horses. Lately however, her mind had been filled with the questions of what had happened that day. She pulled the book closer to her, biting her lip slightly as she brushed by other people.

I shouldn't be worrying about this... She thought to herself. Her expression was intense but she didn't seem to care if someone took notice. This shouldn't be that big of a deal. But it bothers me. Was it because someone got hurt? I don't know anymore...

She snorted, halting in her wanderings for a brief moment. Standing to the side near some shops, she watched people walk by. Seeing and unseeing, she heaved a sigh. She didn't much pay mind to who was passing by, no faces seeming familiar. Still, she watched as if she was searching out something that even she wasn't aware of.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:20 am

[[OOC: Okay, I'm going to the same time as you guys.]]

That night, their two lips met in a passionate kiss but it didn't feel deserved, the culprit had gotten away, there was nothing to celebrate, her boyfriend had just forgotten about it, yet Debra would always remember that night.

Now she was back at school again and it seemed kind of wrong for all the events that went on to be just left with the police and that was the end of it. No matter how hard she tried to forget and get over it, she couldn't. What was wrong with her?

She came to the conclusion that she was troubled by these events so there was no point trying to forget anymore.

"I'm going to find her." She finally said when she got home from school. "But just one little trip first..."
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 am

That night as the moon peeped out from between two clouds in the night sky Tara unlocked her front door as the crashing of the waves off to the right on the beach caught her attention. It sounded so peaceful but so extravagant to hear, it was peaceful to Tara for she had so many memories involving the sea from when she had been aboard the ferry from London to Japan.

Sighing lightly with her eyes closed she finally entered her front doorway but something stopped her. Okay, this is weird. The front door had already been opened; it had been unlocked, the house just seemed way too quiet to be empty.

'Could have Meranda came home? No...it can't be her, she doesn't have a house key yet. Maybe it's my godfather,' she thought, eyes wide and surveying the hallway.

"Godfather? Are you there?" she asked in a whisper, taking a brave step forward into the hallway she called out once more, "hello?"

Turning back to the front door and looking out the side window she soon spotted the girl named Jessica; Jessica seemed to be wandering the streets, Tara had a few minor intentions on going to get a warm cup of coffee but seeing that girl out there looking rather lost made her feel terrible. Tara wanted to help that girl before something bad may occur, with what happened in the duel earlier today Tara really wanted to stop any danger from happening.

'What is she doing out here at this time of the evening?' she thought, opening the front door she went out to Jessica.

"Hi, I was just wondering what you are doing; I saw you wandering the street here and thought maybe you would like some help, you look a little lost..." she trailed off waiting for the girl Jessica to respond.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 pm

The conversation played in her mind like a tape the rewind button in her mind being viciously pressed. The days from that event seemed so slow to drag on. Faith had been so concerned from that day. The world around her seemed to be slowing down around her as she lived through the hours. The young girl breathed through her nose - a heaved sigh - and halted in her tracks as she stopped by a duel shop. The duel disk that was attached to her arm seemed to grow heavy as she stared at the sign stating the hours this very store was open.

Her heart and mind seemed completely jumbled up as the girl tried to think of the possibilities of what could have happened that day. The news shared the story, but alas it provided no useful information. Faith shoved a hand in her pocket as she opened the door in one swift movement, a bell ringing above. The door shut behind the brown haired girl as she caught sight of an elderly who seemed to be sweeping the floor with concentration.

Silence greeted the room before Faith spoke, her voice not as cheerful as it once was. "Excuse me." The elderly man slowly gazed at her and shared a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 am

While Tara was at her home with the girl named Jessica there was something else going on some place within the city park, Meranda was back and she was faguely puzzled; looking around as though she didn't understand how she came to be in this particular area of the city.

'How did I come to be here?' she thought, looking at the trees and eyeing people curiously whilst heading home.

'where's home?' she then pondered for she had no memory of what had happened and how to get back home.

From within the staff that Meranda had straped to the belt of her jeans the evil spirit of Mesta laughed silently from inside the crystal in the realm of demons. Mesta was savoring the girls confusion and despair for it was amusing to hear the girl fearing the situation of loss, the girl had no idea of the pain that was cuased that day in a duel and Mesta knew that the girl would take the fall from what happened instead of her.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 pm

"Lost?" She echoed the words. "No, I'm not lost. I'm thinking."

Jessica lifted her gaze from the crowds to the person who spoke to her. Her eyes narrowed slightly, flinching. She snorted slightly. "You again," she started. "You know, ever since that incident in the streets, I've been pouring into research and found the common symptoms of multiple personality disorders. She still on the loose as well..."

Jessica fell silent for a moment. She started passed Tara for a moment. "I told that kid Yugi I'd forget about it..." She shook her head, hugging the book closer to her chest. "Seems that's impossible..."
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:19 am

Smiling sadly and looking at the girl known as Jessica she couldn't help but sigh in regret, she nodded as she took note of how Jessica was feeling and looked at her pendant for a second.

'Can I trust this girl?' she thought, looking up from her pendant at Jessica.

"Oh? Okay, but..." she paused, shaking her head before sighing sadly, "...that is definitely impossible; forgetting what happened, that of what was controlling my sister earlier on makes it hard on whoever knows my sister, it likes to make friends and family of my sister to suffer. Even people who have came across me or her. I'm sorry for what happened and I am doing all I can as to find Meranda and get that thing inside her to see reason."
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Jessica narrowed her eyes slightly. Her disbelief was apparent. Anyone could see it. Still, what had happened, had happened. If it was drilled into her head as it was now, she knew she would never forget about it. The event, a near murder, would remain there.

"Have you heard if that kid was okay? Joey, I think that was his name." She responded, changing the subject as quickly as it had started.

"I don't keep up with news, nor do I actually have the time too."
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 am

Debra was interrupted by the call of her mother. "Debra, get down here NOW!"

"What have I done now..." she sighed.

"You see that floor?" Her mum grabbed her and pointed to a few small fluffballs on the floor. "You didn't do it properly, it's a simple goddamn job, what are you, stupid?! Do it again!" She raged, releasing the girl. Debra sighed and got the sweeper, running it over the carpet again.

Afterwards, she was about to get ready to go when her brother called her. "Debra, help me with my homework!"

"Can't it wait?" She asked.

"No, it's due tomorrow!"

Groaning, she made her way downstairs as a stack of papers was dumped on the table in front of her. I'm gonna be here a while... She thought.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:16 am

Tara nodded as sadness filled her eyes whilst her right hand was still clenched lightly around her pendant below the chain.

"No I haven't but I was going to head down to the hospital to find out if Joey is all right," she explained, putting one hand up to her ear to tuck a bit of hair behind it.

"Why do you ask?" she asked, little puzzled by the change of subject that Jessica has made.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:38 pm

"In few words, I'm concerned." Jessica replied flatly. "I don't know them. I only spoke briefly to that Yugi. Witnessing a near murder, however, that's something that should make any one person concerned for their safety. I just wanted to make sure he was alright."

She was being honest with her words. True, she didn't have many friends in Japan and she didn't really extend a hand to make them. Still, these turn of events had disturbed her, changed her view.

"I hate to intrude, but do you mind if I tag along? I don't know what hospital he's in."

Staring at the woman named Tara, she quietly waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 282

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:53 pm

(Hi, just made my character. I'm new to this kind of roleplaying, having to react to what other characters are doing and involve everyone, so sorry if I accidentally mess up and ignore someone or have the time be different.)

Alice was in her small apartment, watching the news with the Duel Disk on her arm. She had gotten it a few days ago when she registered, glad to be in this tournament. She had also heard on the news that someone got seriously hurt, almost murdered after a duel. Who would be that dangerous enough to want to kill someone over a duel? She sighed, thinking that maybe she should go visit this boy even though she doesn't know him. Alice always thought that it's better to help someone out than to let them be and regret it if something did happen. So she got up, turning off the TV as she put her deck in her duel disk, grabbing her bag before leaving the apartment. She walked downstairs and then through the streets, going to the hospital and passing by two girls.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 am

Tara nodded and smiled as she looked for her mobile within her right pocket, she didn't wish to go out without a means of contact with people; like her sister, for instance.

"Sure, you can come along if you like. I think the hospital is past the park by the railway station. I saw it on my way to my shop earlier on," she responded, looking thoughtful for a moment.

Tara soon started walking across the road and to make sure Jessica knew that she could come along, Tara gestured to Jessica to get a move on.

"It should take us half an hour to get to the hospital," she said, eyeing the time on her mobile for a split moment.

That was when another girl went past and Tara watched as the girl passed them both; the girl had a bag and a duel disk in her possession, it seemed that there was a duel in session, that or the girl was going to the same place as Jessica and Tara.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Focused on the conversation, Jessica hadn't taken notice to any particular person passing by. She often didn't. Most people on the streets weren't much to pay mind too. She didn't care for social interaction with just any one person. It had to be someone who was willing to know her.

Regardless, she began following Tara, her long sleeves brushing by her pants as they went.

"I appreciate you're doing this." She responded. "Most strangers wouldn't; at least, in my experience."

She fell silent, brooding for a bit. Her mind was often left in wanderings. This time, however, it wasn't simple daydreams. It was more complex; questions that demanded answers but found very little or none at all. It killed her not to know. Some answers, straight forward; that's all she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Alice had been walking, heading in the direction of the hospital. She remembered that it was by the railway station past the park. As she was walking, she could see the two girls behind her going in the same direction. Could they be going to the hospital as well? So she stopped and then went up to the girls.

"A-Are you going to the hospital too?" Alice had asked them, a little nervous. She's used to talking to people when dueling with them, not in a normal conversation.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:45 am

Tara laughed softly for a moment as she not many people actually say their thanks to her, back in London she hardly got any decent people; people in London had all been ignorant towards her.

"You're welcome," she rolled her eyes after smiling. "Yeah, you're right about that. You get ignorant ones who won't assist others who need some help. I can't stand ignorant types."

Spotting the same girl who had passed them a moment ago and seeing that she was now approaching, Tara turned her attention to the girl. The fact that the girl was nervous didn't go out of notice of Tara, she knew what it was like to walk up to strangers like this girl has done so Tara nodded towards Alice and pointed off towards one direction.

"Yes we are going there, it is just past the railway station. You can come with us if you like," she responded to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:16 am

As Alice had waited for the two girls to reply, she had heard what Tara said to the other about ignorant people who won't help others. She agreed with her on that, not liking people who do not help others when they need it. Then Alice had heard Tara, nodding back and glad.

"That would be good. Thank you." she said back to the other. She looked at Tara and Jessica, wondering if they are in the tournament too. Then Alice felt bad, knowing if they are, that she would probably have to duel these girls eventually in order to advance in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:10 am

Staying within the discussion with Jessica and Alice, Tara held her mobile phone in the left hand whilst keeping the talk going on with them both so nobody got left out of the conversation.

"You're welcome..." she paused as she didn't know the girl's name. "...I'm Tara by the way," she said to Alice.

"I'm in the tournaments here but I barely got through to being in. However, my sister is the one who got properly into the tournaments; I only was able to get in because of how many star chips I gained, my sister lent me one extra," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next