AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Chapter 2, and probably a huge fuck rant.. [OOC: Excuse me as I borrow the Hicks icon made by Fang~]

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I'd rather not hear any fuck rants, I can handle you shouting "gay" during any love scenes..

Your POV

"Mom dad where is he?"you shouted as you bardged into there room."Who?" your mom asked you knew she was messing with you and it just upset you further.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Just a heads-up; on our end it's just a huge run-on paragraph..

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Shit - fuck! Forgot about the little chapter summary!

Spoiler:

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Well, that was just lovely.. *in a sarcastic tone*

"You know darn well where he is take me to him now!!" you yelled as you slammed your fist onto there dresser which hurt but you didn't notice you were too upset and you never get like this."Sage Soy don't you ever talk to you mother in that tone of voice" your dad yelled at you he was mad and that wasn't a good thing.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Boohoo, cry me a river. Who cares if your little Predator-lover is captured - wait, they're not that stupid. For christ's sake, ugh.. *facepalm*

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Hate to break it to ya, Knight, I didn't bring any booze..

"Hunny its ok if Sage wants to see the creater let her I mean shes gonna be taking over this facility later in her life" your mom spoke "who says im gonna work here" you said through gritted teeth you were trieing to calm down."We do cause if you don't we'll just use you as our next human experiment" your mom smirked when she said that and it sent fear through your very soul all your anger just vanished.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Mother of God, these people are complete wackos...

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 The author clearly thinks in a sick way. Shit..

"You wouldn't" tears formed in your eyes from fear and shock how could your own parents do that to their daughter."Its not like we're gonna do it right now Imean we still have to take you to visit our new test subject" she said and grabbed hold of your arm and led you out of your parent's room down the hall through a door you've hadn't noticed before and into a dark hallway.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Uh ... I .. I have nothing to say..

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 This is going to hell real fast. *shuffles through files* How much more of this crap is there?

There was a click and light flooded the hallway and what you saw made you collaspe to your knees with tears running down your face.Before you all the way down the hall which was a long one to be exact was corpses of animals some where old but others were new you could see the fresh crimson blood dripping from the carcus it smelled awfall(sp?) this wasn't a lab it was a slaughter house.Your dad yanked you up and lead you to a door that was at the other end of the hall.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 This is doing nothing so far to my mental virginity, therefore I am very pleased. *taps the painted wolf on her armor*

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Mental virginity, huh? Thats a new one.

"Ok Sage the creature is behind this door" your mom said with that she opened the door you you three walked in.You gasped at what you saw they had Vol'cun in side a cage like some wild animal he was chainded up to the wall and by the looks of it they had also taken away his weapons,armor, and mask he was wearing a loincloth (like tarzan or george of the jungle ^^ /You: -_-'/ back to story ^^').He looked up and you saw what his face looked like he had 4 mandibles and a scar shaped like and X on his forehead oh his forehead was really large too.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Speaking of loincloths, are we? GET THAT CRAP OUTTA HERE.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I bet I'd look good in a loincloth~

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Don't tempt me..

Others would say he was ugly and digusting but you actually found him quite cute 'I'm so wierd' you said mentally but you couldn't help it you always fell for the guys that had that whole look that everyone freaked out about.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 I hate this so much..

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Yeah, I'm goning to agree with this. Where's Fang when you need her?

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 With Drake. Who else would it be?

You would be smiling right now if it wasn't for the fact that Vol'cun's big brown eyes were bording into yours with so much hatered that it made your bones shake inside your body and the strange thing was he seemed to be only focusing on you like he wanted to rip your throat out."Get a good look at him now Sage cause you will never see him again" your dad said "what do you mean" you asked not turning your gaze away from Vol'cun's it seemed like he captured you and you couldn't move at all.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Gaaaayyyyy.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Knight. Shut up!

"Well you see we're gonna start experiments on this thing tomorrow and well it'll probally be dead by the time its over" your dad said this time you ripped you gazed away from Vol'cun's and you turned sharply to face your dad with rage visibally seen in your eyes."First off he's not a thing and second off he's not stupid he knows what your going to do to him and im not gonna let that happen" you shouted at him your dad just glared at you."Sage this thing is not even human so why does it matter to you" you mom asked."He saved my life and who cares if he's not human I don't give a darn what you say im not gonna let you kill him" your fist were clinched together and you were visibally shaking.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Stop trying to break my heart, Sage-Sue. That's why I have Hicks around!!!

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Don't make me roll up a newspaper, Knight..

"You have no say in this young lady and how dre you yell back to your parents you worthless child" your mom said and then she slapped you it hurt really bad but you just glared back at her."If im a worthless child then your horrible parents how could you not care that your daughter almost got killed and then the person to save her happens to be the one your planning on killing oh wait why would I ask that when you told me early you were gonna use me as a human experiment if I didn't take over this dumb stupid muderous place and have to live with the fact that my ungrateful, noncaring, selfsh, murderous parents give a crap about me" your shouting turned into tears of saddness by the end of your rant."Fine you filth how about we just end your life here and now" you heard a click and you looked up to see both your parents holding a gun towards your head.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Wow, this is worse than Twilight..

Vol'cun's POV

'This ooman why would she stick up for a Yaujta' I was shocked never in all my long life had I'd experianced anything like this back on my planet ones Parents never hurt there offspring but this why would this oomans parents want to kill her.What got me inraged was the fact they put weapons to her head I didn't like it I don't know why but I wanted to protect this ooman what was her name again,ah yes Sage I believe.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Poor Predator has been brainwashed..

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Yeah.

Right when I was about to try and break free of my restaints Sage was thrown into the cage."I f you like this thing so much then your going to be staying with it sleep peacely daughter for this will be your last night alive" the male ooman said probally her father said as they left."I'm so sorry if it wasn't for me you would never be in here please forgive me"

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Finish her!!!

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 *nods*

I looked over at Sage she just got thrown into a cage sentenced to death by her own parents and yet shes apoligizing for how I ended up here.I sat against the wall and continued to look at her the chains around my wrists, ankles, and neck preventing me from moving from my current position I hated this."So I guess we're cages roomies now" she said with a smile on her face how can she be happy?This is why I never understand ooman females.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 There's ooman again..

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Meh.

Your POV

Slowly you crawled over to Vol'cun and sat in front of him."Hey guess what we're jail birds get it like because we're in a cage and they but birds in cages" he just looked at you."Hey I know your probally still mad at me I mean I'd still be mad at me if I were you" you said smiling at him you saw amusemant in his eyes and smiled but then turned serious."I'm gonna get us outta here tonight" you said holding up a pair or keys your parents gave you a little while earlier good thing they forgot about it.'First things first I have to get those chains off of Vol'cun I just hope he wont snap my neck after i get them off'.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" MK_zps10fdad19 Sureee.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" 172

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 pm

I don't know how anyone is not out of breath after reading that. Lol. That was bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
I don't know how anyone is not out of breath after reading that. Lol. That was bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many run-ons, so much rage coming from me..
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 2"
Page 1 of 1