AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 547

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:30 am

Haha! If only. Anyway, aside from this Farla drama, what's new with you?
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:32 am

Tyriant wrote:
Oh, not much. Drawing a new RP character for Pokemon, caught a Druddigan for Oki and helped her evolve her Feebas just now. Also got her an Oshawott egg.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:53 am

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Tyriant wrote:
Oh, not much. Drawing a new RP character for Pokemon, caught a Druddigan for Oki and helped her evolve her Feebas just now. Also got her an Oshawott egg.

How about you?

Whelp, I just started second semester last week, and I'm counting the days until my Marching Band gets to go to Disney. I've never been there so I'm super excited for it. And then you know my wisdom teeth come out in four days.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:55 am

Tyriant wrote:
Whelp, I just started second semester last week, and I'm counting the days until my Marching Band gets to go to Disney. I've never been there so I'm super excited for it. And then you know my wisdom teeth come out in four days.
Ooooh~, you get to go to Disney? I've never been either so you'll have to tell us all about it when it's over and done with! I hope your dentist appointment also goes smoothly, as well. I'm sure you'll be fine though.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:02 am

Tyriant wrote:
Ooooh~, you get to go to Disney? I've never been either so you'll have to tell us all about it when it's over and done with! I hope your dentist appointment also goes smoothly, as well. I'm sure you'll be fine though.

I totally will! But we live like... 2 hours from Disney so it'll be a loong drive. Yeah, I'll be fine. I just need to stop freaking myself out. But I'm really not looking forward to having a puffed up face. I already warned my friends about me randomly calling them while doped off on meds. And I hope that I don't have enough sense to get online and post stuff here as well while I'm doped up xD
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 am

Tyriant wrote:
I totally will! But we live like... 2 hours from Disney so it'll be a loong drive. Yeah, I'll be fine. I just need to stop freaking myself out. But I'm really not looking forward to having a puffed up face. I already warned my friends about me randomly calling them while doped off on meds. And I hope that I don't have enough sense to get online and post stuff here as well while I'm doped up xD
Hahaha, well if we see any strange posts from you in four days we'll know why!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Have fun Tyriant~! and stay safe uvu Disney can be really chaotic most days.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Hahaha, well if we see any strange posts from you in four days we'll know why!

Haha, my friends are already preparing to save any texts they get from me, and hold them over my head. Even Will (The boyfriend) said he'd visit me with a camera to record my antics.

Wandering Leo wrote:
Have fun Tyriant~! and stay safe uvu Disney can be really chaotic most days.

Aww, Thanks! I've heard horror stories about how crowded Disney is. It kind of makes me nervous.
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello! Sorry for not posting/my absence. (and sorry if I am changing the topic and such.)

Most of the time when I am on the computer I've been working on getting back to drawing again. Eheheh. Well, been more or less scanning pictures I've drawn onto paper and then going through with making the lines visible on the computer and working on coloring and shading. (Been too long since I've drawn anything really. Much less shade.)

On the other note, my computer I use for myself is slowly dying on me, and I cannot figure out if it was an issue of overheating or the hard drive is dying itself. I've been trying to not use my computer heavily for this reason. :s
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 pm

So, because I am a douche and Farla pissed me off with her 'I'm right, you're wrong' attitude, I went and basically tore her review apart via what Tyriant had ranted on.

I'll let you in on the result if she messages back.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 pm

And Farla has messaged back. There is no arguing with this woman. If she thinks herself right, she is right only in her eyes. There is not leeway or any form of other logic in her agenda. It has to be her logic, otherwise it's wrong.

Spoiler:

And there ya have it people! Farla has no idea what the fuck she's talking about~!
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
And Farla has messaged back. There is no arguing with this woman. If she thinks herself right, she is right only in her eyes. There is not leeway or any form of other logic in her agenda. It has to be her logic, otherwise it's wrong.

Spoiler:

And there ya have it people! Farla has no idea what the fuck she's talking about~!
Jesus, if she loves animals as much as she loves Pokemon beastiality might occur she'd be the poster child for PETA.

Actually, considering much of PETA's lack of actual, intelligent arguments for their causes that might make sense.

Not only that, why wouldn't Mew be concerned? If she helped the people rebelling they might stop the humans who are putting Pokemon through this. Helping her own kind in a roundabout manner, really. Then again, roundabout way of thinking seems to be far beyond Farla's train of thought.

Quote :
f to you it's identical and to other people it's confusing, then you lose nothing by doing it the other way.

And yet other people are not confused, just this twat with her head shoved up her ass. Again, she just has no inclination to extend her thought process beyond the simplest things in life.

Quote :
In that case, any decent human should be making sure all wild pokemon are captured and then letting them go with their pokeball. Since pokemon are presumably intelligent, I'd also expect at least some of them to be doing this themselves. If you made it so, say, even just half of the pokemon were registered to a pokeball, the ability of people to catch pokemon when they want to would be really hampered.

This only confirms my case that she's most likely a PETA activist if she acts this vehemently to what are Pokemon-World's animals.

Quote :
If the idea is that they can turn others into pokemon, then you really didn't convey that very clearly,

How you could possibly make it clearer than TURNING LACIE AND VELDA INTO POKEMON is beyond me. I don't think it gets much clearer than that.

But I suppose all of that is neither here nor there. She's got her head shoved up her ass so it's no point to keep arguing with her. Doing so is futile because she refuses to see the flaws in her arguments nor her own lack of talent in writing.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Ya know, I just had a passing thought as well. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. The player is actively turned into a Pokemon in each series;

By another Pokemon.

Whether or not she admits to it, it is canonically correct, legendary or not. Because the first series, Pokemon Rescue Team Red and Blue; the player is turned into a Pokemon by a Gardevoir.

Therefore, it is entirely possible and has been done, not only in the game but has been established as two different anime series as well.

God damn, even if I had thrown that in there, she still would have ignored it as well...

I give up at this point. She can go on issues over 'Pokemon are better than humans'! issue and leave my fics out of it.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Ya know, I just had a passing thought as well. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. The player is actively turned into a Pokemon in each series;

By another Pokemon.

Whether or not she admits to it, it is canonically correct, legendary or not. Because the first series, Pokemon Rescue Team Red and Blue; the player is turned into a Pokemon by a Gardevoir.

Therefore, it is entirely possible and has been done, not only in the game but has been established as two different anime series as well.

God damn, even if I had thrown that in there, she still would have ignored it as well...

I give up at this point. She can go on issues over 'Pokemon are better than humans'! issue and leave my fics out of it.
Agreed. She's definitely out to get everyone to agree with that thought as well.

Personally, I never viewed one as better than the other. Even the games and show put forth the notion that they are equal and live as they do because - if treated right - the two end up helping one another.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

By another Pokemon.

Agreed. She's definitely out to get everyone to agree with that thought as well.

Personally, I never viewed one as better than the other. Even the games and show put forth the notion that they are equal and live as they do because - if treated right - the two end up helping one another.

Exactly. I don't know why that concept is so hard to grasp but like you said, she's the staple for a PETA child. She has no inkling of other people's thoughts and doesn't care about them.

That's a damn shame about it too. If it had actually been helpful advice, I would have been pretty damn happy.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Oh good lord. I don't know what hurts worse, my eyes from reading that bullshit, or my sides from laughing as it. I swear the first thing I thought of her was a PETA child. In which case all her writing on Pokemon would make sense. Poor abuse pokemons. I wonder if someone forgot to tell her that every good artist and writer is able to take criticism, even if they don't agree with it, and better their work from it.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Oh good lord. I don't know what hurts worse, my eyes from reading that bullshit, or my sides from laughing as it. I swear the first thing I thought of her was a PETA child. In which case all her writing on Pokemon would make sense. Poor abuse pokemons. I wonder if someone forgot to tell her that every good artist and writer is able to take criticism, even if they don't agree with it, and better their work from it.
If they did she blatantly ignores it because she only enjoys goading people into telling her how bad they think her writing is. Again, I think she's rationalizing it as "I reviewed their works so they're just trying to tear apart my amazing works of art because their super butthurt! Teehee~"

Last edited by Mad Hatter's Passion on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Sorry for the abrupt topic change but I think I'm in trouble? I think someone might be stalking me. I just got a bunch of messages from some number i don't know saying they loved me. And then that they wanted to kill me forbeing a whore and dating someone else. Help?
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Sorry for the abrupt topic change but I think I'm in trouble? I think someone might be stalking me. I just got a bunch of messages from some number i don't know saying they loved me. And then that they wanted to kill me forbeing a whore and dating someone else. Help?
That's.... cause for concern. You notice anyone around you lately or anything?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Tyriant wrote:

I...well, that sounds really serious, Tyriant. Have you noticed anything odd lately? Like how people are acting? I think it might be smart to start using a buddy system, just in case, you know?
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Have two other tips as well;

-If you're home alone check every hiding place imaginable and lock all doors and windows.
-If you're still feeling scared use the buddy system as Canned said. Call someone and keep them on the phone with you until someone comes home and explain the situation.

Hope it doesn't end up being too serious though.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Hatters right, keep the doors and windows locked when home alone, but always have a way out of the house, just in case.

Likewise, regardless, I know I probably sound like a broken record by now but, stay calm and above all else stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

I haven't seen anyone following me around lately or acting strange, but while I'm at school I noticed that some of my things will go missing from my desk, or backpack when I'm not in the room. I told my uncle about it and he notified the school. But so far I've been really freaked out because the messages don't stop. I have the number, but I don't know if it's faked or not. Should I notify the police as well?
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 am

Tyriant wrote:
I haven't seen anyone following me around lately or acting strange, but while I'm at school I noticed that some of my things will go missing from my desk, or backpack when I'm not in the room. I told my uncle about it and he notified the school. But so far I've been really freaked out because the messages don't stop. I have the number, but I don't know if it's faked or not. Should I notify the police as well?
Unfortunately, I don't think the police will get involved unless something actually happens though I haven't exactly had to deal with a stalker before, either....
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:20 am

Either way. I have the number this person's texting me on, and I saved the messages in case I'll need them. Also, thanks for the advice! I double checked my closet and the windows, and all the doors are dead bolted now. I also have one of my dad's old knives on my nightstand for protection. The messages stopped though. I haven't told Will yet though. I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next