AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Grenin10

[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:10 am

Benga let her toy with his hair, grinning slightly as she had jested along with him. He knew that her mood could take a turn for the worst in a short time. Her being tired and achy probably didn't help. Benga felt a little bad about that fact. He wished that it hadn't happened this way at all, that they had both made it out unscathed.

Wishing didn't get anyone anywhere, however.

"At least when I fall on my head, I won't have to worry about getting stitches." he taunted lightly back.

He had to wonder if that would hurt a little. Benga had meant it in the lightest terms but he had to be careful at times. There were times like this were she was easy to offend. He hated doing that to her without meaning to. It left him feeling guilty.

"You seem tired still," he noted after a moment later. "If you need to try to sleep some more, you should."

There was no telling how long she would be able to sleep again or if she would be able to gain any deep sleep. She never had, after all, and it wasn't like they could get their hands on sleeping pills.

----[x]----

Layla smiled a little at his words. It wasn't like either of them seemed apt to move, Layla for more reason than one. Part of her was a little afraid of the pain that might assail her if she did so. She tolerated it but there were some that she didn't quite care for and would break under quite easily.

As he reassured her, she couldn't help but feel that warmth spread through her again. It was a nice feeling, one that she wanted to feel more often. She wondered if he wanted this too. Growing a little bolder, she nuzzled into his neck, sighing slightly.

"You're not leaving me, I know." she responded quietly. "I've always been afraid of being abandoned...that's become more evident now..."

After coming into Genesis' hands, there were many people who would simply abandon her over keeping themselves safe. She had had this fear a long time before but now? it was even more over whelming and it hurt to think about it much less have it threatened upon her.

Layla tried to shake the thought from her mind. It wasn't helping either of them as it was.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 509

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:37 am

Blaire was quiet for a moment after his latest little joke. It kind of stung. It wasn't like she had asked to have stitches. If she had had it her way she would have foregone the entire process and lived with the scar for awhile. Still, she wasn't in such a bad mood that she didn't catch herself before huffing at him.

Instead she took to lowering her face to his neck, biting at him lightly there. It was a sensitive area for most though she was sure Benga wasn't quite aware as to how sensitive it could be with the right stimulant. While she had never had anyone kiss or nibble at her neck in particular even she knew that.

"Jerk," she scoffed lightly, kissing the area she had bitten. Blaire had to resist lifting her head to observe Benga's face, wondering if it had turned red or not.

She was quick to nuzzle into his neck again after that, still pouting. She would do her best to not let it ruin her day though. Blaire didn't want to ruin any time spent with Benga in a soured mood, to ruin any good mood he might have, too.

"Being tired is worth it when I can laze around with you," she mumbled, having to choke the words out. She still wasn't quite used to voicing her feelings out loud. Despite her blunt nature it was a difficult thing for her to do in times like these.

----[x]----

Lance hummed again in answer to her. She seemed keen on letting him know her problems, perhaps to avoid them happening. Lance felt it was unnecessary. It wasn't as if he was going to up and go anywhere, after all.

"You're worrying for nothing," he reaffirmed simply, closing his eyes again. Since they weren't going to be moving around soon he might as well relax as best he could.

It was quiet for a few moments after that and Lance was thankful that his thoughts were quiet for the time being. They did not assault him with questions he had no answers for, even as he continued running his fingers through Layla's hair. He had to briefly wonder how such long hair did not get in the way of everything.

"With hair as long as yours I'm surprised it has not become a burden."

Not just with maintenance but Lance could see many trying to take advantage of the length. Anyone could grab at it and use it against her. Though if Layla liked her hair long who was he to criticize her? It was her choice, after all. Lance wouldn't begrudge her for that. He could wonder about her thought process behind such things, however.

He sighed contently, glad that his heart had resumed a normal pace after coming to terms with how he had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Benga flinched as she bit him, however light it was, it still hurt. He knew it was intentional after the comment and part of him didn't blame her but he found that a little warning might have been alright. Regardless, he heaved a heavy sigh over it, letting it slide as she nuzzled into him again.

The comment hadn't shook him. He simply figured he might need to be careful with what he said or joked about that day. It seemed she was leaning toward a worse mood and he didn't want to aid it going south. He would have felt horrible if he did.

"I suppose that's a plus, huh?" He inquired a moment after of silence between them.

He really hoped that she would be alright today. There was no telling how far her mood could dip if it wanted to. He knew that keeping her occupied would be their best bet but how long could he manage that? There was only so much they could do within the base. At least getting outside left some incentive of risk and fun.

Benga did his best to put if from his mind. "Maybe we should talk to the old man about a mission when you get better." he suggested lightly. "Might give you something to look forward to."

----[x]----

Layla laid with him quietly, a little reassured over his words. A part of her, that instinct that told her not to trust him, still lingered. She did her best to quash it. She had no reason not to trust him for the moment. Even their fight had proven that. She sighed, closing her eyes again as he ran his hand through her hair.

At the question, she blinked them open again, frowning. He had a point. Her hair had been used on a number of occasions to get the better of her, render her helpless in someone else's hand. This had been the first time in a long time someone had been so gentle with it.

"I considered cutting it several times over," she responded after a few beats. "But I could never find anything to use to do that."

It had been a bit of a white lie. She knew that she could have easily swiped a knife from any person she had been with before. A part of her was always afraid that she would turn the blade on herself than to simply cut her hair. So she simply never tried.

"I don't think short hair would really suit me anyways," she tried to smooth things over.

She didn't like thinking about those darker times. It left her stomach turning.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Blaire hummed in answer. She had no idea what she wanted to try and do that day. She was antsy and wanted to get things done but as to what to get done eluded her. It was a frustrating thing and it was usually what helped worsen any mood she might already be in.

"You sure you're up for being teased by Papa Bear again?" she noted, attempting to keep her own mood light.

After a moment or two Blaire took up kissing Benga's neck again. They were little kisses, rather tentative in nature. Occasionally she'd nip at his jawline, more love bite than actually being out to harm him this time around. Blaire loved showing her affections to those that she cared for.

"You know what I miss?" she murmured between kisses and nibbles. "I miss being able to laze about in the sun."

It was something that they had done from time to time on their travels. A nice day would come about and they'd take the time to do nothing in particular all day, allowing their Pokemon to roam about whatever area they had been resting in for the time being. While they still did that in the bases every so often it wasn't the same when they had to hide away from the world.

----[x]----

Lance was quiet after she answered, lifting his hand and allowing the tresses tangled around his fingers to fall back down to her side. He was quick to take up the action again, giving him something to do in the long run.

"I suppose it would be a drastic change of pace," he murmured in agreement. He couldn't imagine Layla with short hair. It just wasn't something that seemed like it would be normal.

His eyes closed again, another sigh escaping him. He found he had no motivation to get up for the day. Not at the moment. It was too comfortable as it was and he had a feeling that Layla did not necessarily wish to get up and move about either. It seemed like it would be a lazy day, perhaps one that would be needed for her to heal quicker.

"Let's hope that the weather clears up," he mentioned after a moment.

Perhaps a topic change could keep things going smoothly. He didn't exactly want to get caught off guard and have his heart's pace sky rocket again. Besides the rain and the wind had been hell yesterday. He could only hope that the sun was out and shining that day if only so that they would be able to at least walk around Cerulean later that day.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Benga sighed lightly as she took to nipping and kissing at him again. It was a strange sensation and he wasn't so sure how he felt about it yet. In fact, it left his heart fluttering but a nervousness fell onto him as well. What was this feeling? He wasn't sure. He did feel rather bashful over it however.

Clearing his throat, he plowed on. "I don't think the old man will do so much as he did last night," he finally answered, attempting to will his heart to stop pounding against his chest.

He paused for a moment, listening as she spoke again. She seemed to be getting down and he hated knowing that he wasn't able to fix it. There was only so much that he could do, after all. The base was small and unless they were working, the place wasn't much a place to have fun or goof off. With her being injured, she couldn't even help anyone out if she wanted to.

"Yea..." he agreed. "Or watching the stars at night. I used to count them before I'd eventually fall asleep..."

Of course, he could never count them all but he would have loved to. So many bright dots in the sky. Occasionally, they would witness shooting stars. The sight never became old.

"I wish we could have the old days back..."

----[x]----

Layla listened to him, focusing mostly on his hands remaining in her hair. Her heart thudded against her chest suddenly as he took different ways to toy with it, some slower than others. It left a fluttering feeling in her chest and she quite liked it.

She nuzzled into him again, suppressing a winch as her ribs complained. She wouldn't have minded staying like this all day, ill, in pain, or not. She wanted to be with him, be close to him. She could only wait and see if he returned that feeling.

"Autumn unpredictable..." she commented a moment after. "I wish there were warmer days though."

Despite her distaste for most overly hot days, she would have taken them in a moment if to avoid the cold winds that had blown by the day before. She hated that kind of cold, went right through her, especially now. She was glad that they were in a warmer place now, especially being so close together.

She pulled back, looking at him again. Her heart pounded nervously as she realized how much she would have liked to kiss him. It left her cheeks warm a moment later, averting her gaze bashfully.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Blaire nipped one last time at the crook of Benga's neck, nuzzling into his neck again. She wondered how he felt about the situation at the moment. She had felt his heart pick up pace, her hand resting over his chest, though that would only give her an inkling.

She blinked at the mention of counting the stars at night. He had never mentioned doing something like that before and it made Blaire wonder what other little things he had taken to doing over the years. What else did he enjoy doing that wouldn't be noticeable, that couldn't be known until he said something about it?

Blaire pushed herself up, blinking down at Benga. Her thoughts were put on hold for the moment in favor of learning more about Benga. She pushed her hair behind her ear as she spoke up.

"I didn't know you did that," she said softly, tilting her head to the side.

Already a part of her was vehemently promising to bring those days back, to find a way to take down Genesis. Blaire wondered if trying to find and target the leaders of Genesis instead of their strongholds would do. She put that thought aside to speak to Alder about later on. If they could figure out who was in charge and take them down morale on the enemy side would lower....

For the moment she put a stop to those thoughts. She wanted to enjoy her time with Benga, to try and combat her mopey mood. Her gaze flickered briefly to his lips before meeting his eyes again.

"Would you... kiss me again, Benga?" she asked, rather breathlessly, her heart picking up pace just at the thought of it.

----[x]----

Lance paused in his ministrations as Layla took to nuzzling into him momentarily again. It was a shorter pause than before, growing used to the contact. The warmth that the action accompanied still confused him though he didn't put as much stock into that confusion. Not until he could speak to Clair would he choose to focus on the questions.

"I suppose that's true," he answered lightly.

It was only a moment later that Layla pulled back, examining his face. He could see her gaze dart to his lips and he swallowed thickly at that. It was obvious what might be flitting through her head at that though he wasn't sure how to react to them.

"Hmm?" he prodded instead, attempting to keep his face from warming, from giving Layla anymore ammo to try and tease him with later.

He wasn't one who often liked to be teased, after all. It wasn't something that really sat right with him. When Layla did it it left him feeling strangely, a stirring and that warmth flooding him. He wondered what Layla might do or say in the coming seconds.

Last edited by Mad Hatter's Passion on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Benga hummed in response to her words. He had never really shared that bit of information, feeling as if she might pick at him for it. In his view, despite it being childish in a way, he loved counting the stars. They were a sight and he couldn't ignore them.

"I've done it since I was a kid," he answered after a few moments. "It always helped me sleep."

In a way, it was like counting sheep. Doing as such lulled him to sleep a little easier. Seeing those stars so far over them, counting them, it was relaxing. It allowed him to clear his head even when he was too worried or in a bad mood. As such, he'd done it a lot over the years.

He blinked at her next question, feeling his heart pound in response. He cleared his throat, leaning up a little. Blaire seemed to be getting in a moopy mood and he hated knowing that.

After a few moments of clearing his head, he leaned into her, capturing her lips with his own. Benga had to wonder why his heart stirred so much with this kind of contact. It was over whelming at times. His heart thudded against his chest as he nibbled at her lip. It was a bolder move and he wasn't sure how she would respond.

His hand moved around her back, cupping the back of her head and tangling in her hair. He wondered if this alright or if he was overstepping her comfort level. He couldn't be sure until she responded or pulled away.

----[x]----

Layla felt her heart skip a beat as he seemed to take notice to her staring. She averted her gaze further, her face warming. She really shouldn't have been thinking of this but a part of her seemed to will it, want it rather badly. She wasn't sure why this was. This was a rather new thing for her and she wasn't quite sure how to respond to it.

"I..." she began hesitantly. Her hand tangled into his shirt again, her heart pounding in response "It's...It's nothing."

Despite her want, she didn't know how to make a move. Lance seemed awkward even over the contact at times. How would he react if she kissed him? And out of the blue at that. She didn't want to push him away by making too bold of advances. Even as she desired it, if he wasn't comfortable with the idea, she wouldn't push him to do anything like that.

"It's nothing..." She repeated, though a little quieter the second time.

Her heart pounded against her chest regardless of the words. She wasn't sure why, if it was willing her to make a move or if she was a little crestfallen that she didn't do it. Layla didn't know. She did her best to quash it for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Blaire found it rather interesting that Benga had always counted stars as he fell asleep. In a way she had done something similar, connecting the stars in pictures when she couldn't sleep. It was a little comforting to know Benga had picked up something similar.

She made it a point to mention that a little later. Perhaps he had never mentioned it because they were so apt at picking and teasing each other over little things. Blaire could understand that though it was one of the things she wouldn't have dared to tease him about. In a way it was kind of endearing to her.

Any further thoughts on the matter were chased away as Benga's lips met hers. Her breath caught in her throat and she was quick to lean into him. When he took to nipping at her lip Blaire felt her heart pound harder. That strange stirring was back as well, more prominent than before.

Tentatively Blaire parted her lips for Benga, feeling her face grow warm. This was new to her and she wasn't sure how bold Benga would continue being. In a way she liked this side of him, the side that deepened the kisses despite his own shyness.

----[x]----

Lance's brow raised at her insistence that it was nothing. He wasn't so sure about that. It seemed rather important to her by the way she was acting. Was that disappointment that filled his chest? Lance wasn't exactly sure why he was disappointed yet he pushed those intrusive thoughts aside.

He cleared his throat, attempting to catch her attention. Layla seemed intent on not glancing at him again, her face bright red with whatever thoughts had crossed her mind. This cause Lance to grow curious. He found more and more that he wanted to know what was on her mind.

Lance lowered his mouth to forehead, his lips brushing past her skin. It was a light touch, barely there at all but Lance was sure Layla would feel it. He, himself, was intensely aware of it.

"It's not good to bottle up your thoughts, you know," Lance prodded quietly, wondering how she might react.

It seemed to him as if she was worried about what he might do. In truth, Lance wasn't sure what he might do. His thoughts were muddled and his feelings unclear to him. He would only know when he was able to react.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Benga felt his heart pounding against his ribs as she deepened the kiss, leaning into it. Relief flooded over him. He wasn't over stepping any boundaries, it seemed, and she was leaning further into it than he was. He was hesitant about the kiss, unsure of it.

Carefully, he slipped his tongue into her mouth, unsure of the action. His cheeks felt inflamed as he deepened the kiss, toying with her hair at the same time. After a few moments, he pulled away, attempting to catch his breath. It was something entirely new to him and he wasn't sure of the over whelming happiness that seemed to flood over him.

For a moment, he was at a loss for words. It seemed they both were as they attempted to catch their breath. He hoped the action of pulling back did not put her off.

He cleared his throat a moment later, running his hand through her hair. Both lingered there in silence. Benga tried to clear his head, it feeling rather foggy all of a sudden. He wouldn't have guessed a kiss could be so over whelming, leaving him dizzy and unsure.

----[x]----

Layla felt her cheeks warm a little more as his lips brushed against her forehead. It was a light feeling, hardly there but she could feel it. He didn't linger, quickly pulling back to speak. Her heart pounded against her ribs, even with the brief contact. She swallowed hard, feeling that boldness in her again.

Her fingers knotted into his shirt again as she leaned forward, her mouth capturing his for but a moment. She lingered a little longer than he dared, only a few more moments. Her heart pounded in response regardless, though a warmth spread through her chest.

Finally, she pulled away, a tad afraid that she had pushed him too far. She didn't want to do that. Part of her only wanted to be affectionate though she had little reason as to why. Lance had been the first that she really felt this strong emotion with.

Layla swallowed again, ducking her head slightly. "That...that's what was on my mind..." She finally answered after a moment.

She found in those moments, a torrent of fear ran through her. Was he alright with that contact and boldness? Had she moved too quickly? This and many other thoughts raced through her mind, uncertain and hoping that he wouldn't push her away or be angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Blaire wasn't too sure why Benga had this effect on her, why he was able to make her so dizzy with a kiss. When his tongue slipped over hers she couldn't help the way she gasped in the kiss. It was only a few moments after that Benga pulled away, his breathing heavy. Blaire buried her face shyly into his chest, her face bright red.

She found it difficult to bring herself to say anything for a time, her thoughts disjointed. The wave of dizziness, warmth and joy that had swept through her in that kiss had taken quite a toll on her it seemed.

It was several long moments before Blaire tightened her grip on Benga's shirt, placing a shy kiss along his collar bone, as if to let him know that she very much enjoyed his kiss, his touch. Blaire loved that he still had his hand tangled in her hair, as if to keep her close, as well.

"Hey, Benga?" she all but whispered after a lengthy stretch of time had passed. Blaire still sound breathless and she had to swallow before she could continue speaking. "I'mma make sure you can count your stars again one day."

Blaire grew quiet after that, her face still warm and her head spinning. She wondered if they'd get used to kisses like those or if they'd always be that overwhelmed by them. Finally she pushed herself up on her elbow, catching Benga's gaze with hers as her other hand took to toying with his hair as well.

----[x]----

Lance grunted in surprise as Layla captured his mouth with his, her hands clutching his shirt tightly. Stunned, Lance wasn't sure what to do and by the time he was grasping at any of his bearing again Layla had pulled away, ducking her head and hiding her face.

He blinked, his hand frozen in her hair and his heart hammering in his throat. He swallowed thickly, sucking in a deep breath to calm himself. Such a simple kiss seemed to have a profound effect on him and he wasn't so sure how to feel about it.

"Layla."

She didn't look up at him though Lance figured she was listening, hoping that she wouldn't have to glance up at him. A moment passed before he steeled himself, his hand moving from her hair to tilt her chin up and make her face him.

"Who said you could pull away?" he grunted before claiming her lips with his.

It was a forceful kiss, lingering there. Lance was unsure exactly how to go on or if Layla would even want to deepen it. He supposed he would wait a moment or two before pulling back to give her ample time to respond.

Last edited by Mad Hatter's Passion on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Benga took enough time to steady his thoughts. He wondered if this was normal or if he'd grow used to this feeling. He couldn't be sure until the days passed. Perhaps in later times, if they remained together, this act would become more normal.

He tilted his head slightly, listening to his words. He couldn't help but chuckle a little, ruffling her hair.

"We'll, if you're making that promise than I promise that you'll be able to laze around on warm days again soon."

He hoped he could keep that promise. Benga hated the thought of the world going so far south, it couldn't be fixed. Whatever Genesis was planning was currently unknown. There were some on their side that leaked information but it wasn't enough.

Benga could only hope that the world would return to a more normal state soon.

----[x]----

Layla's breath caught in her throat as he caught her mouth with his own. She hadn't expected it. In fact, she had simply expected that he would pull away from her, move on and get along with the day. This was a complete surprise to her and it left her whirling with emotions, her mind becoming foggy.

His kiss was very forceful, as if he wasn't sure how to respond or what he was doing. Despite the fogginess in her mind, she thought this was rather fitting for the man.

Layla responded rather shyly. She attempted to deepen the kiss, grasping his shirt tightly in her hands again. Feeling herself grow bolder, she nibbled lightly at his lip though, it was a careful act. When he did pull away, she was breathless and dizzy. She paused to catch her breath, ducking her head again and hiding the blush on her cheeks.

She shifted slightly, ignoring the aches and pains that ran through her while doing so. "I suppose that's what you meant when you said I belonged to you..." She commented a moment after.

Layla hoped that she wouldn't step on his toes over the comment. At this point, she figured this was more than simple 'allies'.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Blaire smiled at Benga's promise. She should have known he'd return the sentiment. Still, it left her feeling warm, happy even, that he would take the time to say it out loud for her to hear.

"You're really sweet," she murmured, feeling her mood pick up. It was funny, how sometimes the simplest of things could pick her mood up. She just hoped no one would say or do anything stupid to her during the day and make it all for naught.

Blaire leaned down, capturing Benga in another kiss. It was a lighter one and Blaire only lingered a few moments before pulling away and studying Benga's face again. She found herself hoping, again, that nothing would happen that would end up forcing them to grow apart - not after this.

"You know I love it when you kiss me, right?" she mentioned shyly, biting her lip afterwards. Something so simple made her happy, gave her something to turn to when she felt moody or alone. Blaire wondered how Benga felt about it.

----[x]----

Lance grunted, a little surprised when Layla nibbled at his lip. The kiss didn't get much further than that when he pulled away. Layla was quick to duck her head, hiding the blush on her face from him. He snorted in amusement at this, his own face pink.

"Perhaps," he grunted again, running a hand through his own hair before it returned to Layla's. She seemed content on keeping her gaze averted an Lance wouldn't begrudge her this. It gave him some time to compose himself again anyways.

"You should take your painkillers soon," he noted lightly, wondering what kind of pain her ribs must be in. They could always get something to eat soon, anyways. Neither seemed apt to get up and moving just yet.

He sighed, rather contently at the time being. He couldn't remember a time he had been this relaxed with someone, despite the fact that his heart fluttered at any little touch Layla gave. He wondered if he'd ever grow used to such things or if it would always be that way.

"I'd rather you not forego your own health because you do not want to dig around for your pills," he carried on, clearing his throat.

Last edited by Mad Hatter's Passion on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Benga felt some warmth run through him as she admitted these things. He puffed out in pride a little at that, happy that he was able to make her happy in some way. Her mood seemed to improve a little. He was glad to be of help.

"I'm glad I can make you happy," he responded, running a hand through her hair.

He felt himself blush as she spoke up again. He cleared his throat bashfully, a little shy to think that he could have this kind of effect on someone. In fact, he could hardly believe it to be true. Benga hadn't suspected something so simple in a way could bring out such an effect on her.

"Uh...well...I'm glad about that," he responded a little awkwardly. "I...didn't think I could have that kind of effect on you..."

Benga honestly was a little unsure of it. Than again, some were happier over simpler things. He guessed that it could happen. If she was happy, he figured that would be the best thing he could accept.

----[x]----

Layla pushed her hair out of her face, glancing up at him through her bangs. She couldn't deny that she would need the pain killer soon. She was in enough pain as it was and she was very achy to boot. Layla hated being in so much pain. She hated having to rely on pain pills as well.

She leaned forward, brushing a little hair out of his forehead. She placed a kiss on his forehead, finally pulling away from him. She didn't care for the cold that assaulted her as she pulled away. She suppressed a cringe as she attempted to push herself up from the bed.

Standing was a feat in and of itself. Her legs were very sore from having held on so tightly to his Pokemon. She had been so tense throughout the entire ride, it was a wonder she hadn't slept longer. She hoped the pain pills would help, if only to get her moving again.

Carefully, she moved to the bathroom to fish out the pain killer. Taking two, she swallowed them dry. She figured they might go eat after this. It might speed up the process. Before they moved out however, she tied her hair back.

Layla moved back to the bed side and sat down, not able to stand too long. Her limbs hurt a little too much to deal with that. She tugged at Lance's sleeve, wanting him close again. She didn't like the cold that was sapping the warmth that his body had provided.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Blaire couldn't help but to chuckle at Benga's swing in confidence. One minute he was puffed up and proud and the next he was stuttering, speaking slow so as not to tumble over his words too badly. It was a little endearing and Blaire was quick to place another kiss at the corner of his lips.

"Wanna know a secret?" she murmured. Blaire didn't wait for an answer before she plowed on. "I'm really not all that hard to keep happy."

As if to drive her point home Blaire caught Benga up in another kiss, his bottom lip trapped between hers. She nibbled at it for a moment, feeling her heart pick up pace before she pulled away, sitting up. Her muscles protested at the movement but she figured it would be a good thing to take up Benga's advice of a bath.

"I'm going to go take that bath," she mentioned, grunting as she moved.

The idea of teasing Benga came to mind and Blaire had to will her face to keep cool as she debated on it. If they continued at the pace they were it probably wouldn't be all that long before Benga was used to this new interaction between them and the way their teasing had escalated in some way.

She shot him a flirty look, tugging at his shirt. "Unless you want to come and take a bath with me," she suggested, wondering just how he would react. She would be quick to point out that she was just joking but it was something that she couldn't resist poking fun at him with, even if the thought of it left her feeling dizzy as well.

----[x]----

Lance blinked as Layla took to kissing his forehead after brushing his hair away, disappearing into the bathroom as quickly as her injuries would allow. He cleared his throat, sitting up. He could feel that his face was still red and Lance did his best to cool it.

While Layla took care of her pain medication Lance took to shoving his boots on, his jacket and cape following suit. Over night they had thankfully dried. He worried about it still raining today as well and could only hope that the weather had taken a turn for the better.

"Hmm?" He glanced down at Layla as she tugged at him, sitting carefully at his side on the bed. She seemed to want him closer but he couldn't exactly guess as to what was on her mind accurately.

"This?" he inquired, hesitantly placing an arm around her shoulders. It was still weird to him, even after their kiss. Layla still seemed unsure as well, perhaps not willing to drive him off. Lance snorted softly at that thought. He wasn't one who could easily be run off.

"You know we'll eventually have to get you something to eat," he mentioned, if only to keep the silence at bay. It was something that left him with too many thoughts and he wanted to at least try and combat that.

Last edited by Mad Hatter's Passion on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Benga felt his cheeks warm again. He knew that she was a rather easy person to please but admitting it to him felt a little different than simply knowing it. It was like an open invitation and that only made him a little more bashful. He grunted in response as she got up, proclaiming that she was going to take a bath.

As she teased him, he swore his whole face turned beet red. "Go take your bath!" he shouted after her. After a moment, he placed a hand over his mouth, attempting to hid the blush on his features.

Benga knew that she was teasing but it was a little much in his opinion. His heart pounded against his chest and he attempted to ignore anything else that might enter his mind. It was strange. Things like that would have normally been so light. He would have prodded back as if it were nothing and get on with his business.

Now? It was completely different in context and he had to wonder why. Benga remained silent at the thought, keeping quiet as he pondered. He could hear the bath water running and he hoped that the warm water would help with her soreness or stiffness.

----[x]----

Layla was glad that he draped his arm around her again. She loved the warmth between them and she wondered if he felt the same. She knew they were both still getting used to this contact. She had grown a little more bold over the time though.

"I know," she responded, leaning against him again. "If I could have a few minutes? Just for the pain killer to try and set in."

She was still rather sore and it would take a little bit before the pain started to subside as the pain killer set in. She would do as he asked afterward, only to get them moving. Layla had to wonder if he was anxious to get moving or if he wanted to laze about. He didn't seem the type to indulge in that kind of thing.

Instead, she focused on taking one of his hands in her own, studying them carefully. His hands were a little rough though she figured that was a given. Her own had grown that way as well but only recently. She hated the feeling of them being so rough and dry but ignored it. For a time, she simply wanted to know a tad more about him.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Blaire couldn't help but to laugh at Benga's retort, his face a brilliant shade of red. She made her way to the bathroom herself, taking care to make quick steps on her injured ankle. She wouldn't ask Benga to help her there after such a taunt. It was only fair, after all.

She made short work of running some bath water, stripping down and settling in soon after. Blaire had noticeably left the bathroom door ajar, just in case she needed to shout at Benga for something. The way the bathroom was set up made it so that he would be able to see anything in the mirror on accident anyways.

Blaire didn't think Benga had it in him to peep, after all.

Several minutes passed as Blaire merely attempted to relax a little. She never managed to take long in the bath, even when she enjoyed the heat. She got a little too hot if she waited too long. Blaire had to admit that the warm water did help with the stiffness, at least for the time being.

"Hey, Benga?" she called out, a little worried that she might have over-stepped the line with that joke. Things were changing between them and she had to take care of Benga's bashfulness after all. "I promise not tease you like that anymore."

It was the least she could do. She figured once was enough, anyways. Blaire didn't want to alienate Benga just because he was shy.

----[x]----

He took to studying her expression, the way that she appeared so grateful just because his arm was around her shoulders. It was a foreign concept to him. Something this simple? He wouldn't have thought that it would make anyone that happy. Still, if that's what she wanted....

"I suppose we can make do," Lance said after a moment.

He didn't see the harm in it after all. Layla needed to heal and thus they wouldn't be doing much throughout the day anyways. If he heard any rumors about the rebels that would be great but he would not go out of his way to seek them that day.

Thoughts were put on hold when Layla took his other hand in hers, examining hers and his. He watched her as she did this, turning his hand this way and that and mapping out the lines and callouses with her fingertips. After a few minutes of this Lance found that he rather enjoyed her ministrations, as innocent as they were.

Sucking in a deep breath to steel himself Lance placed a chaste kiss atop her head, looking away soon after. He was glad to know his face did not warm though it was still unfamiliar territory to him. He wondered just how easily Layla was adapting.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Benga sat still for quite a while, his gaze averted from the cracked door. He didn't want to see anything despite the fact that she left it ajar. It left him feeling rather awkward, as if he was invading without meaning to. He shook his head at those thoughts, attempting to ignore these things.

He knew that part of her intention was just in case she needed help. Part of him worried that she would get hurt or needed help but the other half remained as bashful as before. Benga shook the thoughts from his mind or did his best too.

It was silent for quite some time after that before Blaire's voice rang out again. He cleared his throat, his heart pounding against his chest. The thought of the joke still sent him whirling.

"It's alright," he spoke a moment after. "Just didn't quite expect it, is all."

Things were changing and they both seemed to be seeing it. He figured it would simply be baby steps in taking in what was right and what was wrong in their comfort zone. It would take time, he assumed. He didn't find that to be such a bad thing and for once, he felt comfortable with just taking it slow.

----[x]----

Layla spent quite some time studying his hand. When he placed a kiss on her head, she felt her cheeks warm slightly. She laid her head against his shoulder, content for the time. He seemed to be trying to gain some confidence in the act.

"I wouldn't have pegged you as someone as hesitant," she commented, gripping his hand lightly.

From the time she had met him, he had always been rather confident, even a tad cold when he chose to be. Though, when he kissed her, it still held that level of authority and confidence. It was a strange thing, finding out new things about him. She was happy to be learning these things about him.

"But I suppose that might be a given," she plowed on, smiling at him. "You certainly didn't seem so hesitant when you kissed me."

Her heart fluttered at the thought of it and she ducked her head again. She found her heart pounding in response. She really found she loved it when he reached out to her and showed this affection, even if it was small at best.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Blaire was quiet for a few moments, tugging the plug out and allowing the bathwater to drain. It would take her a few minutes more to dry off and get dressed. She didn't want to slip and fall because of her ankle. Because of this she relied on the bathroom wall as a crutch until she was out of the doorway.

"Still," she answered, glancing at Benga. He had been staring intently away from the door, despite the fact that he would have been unable to see anything from here he sat anyways. Blaire couldn't help but to smile at this.

Hobbling her way over to the bed was a pain but she managed it, plopping down next to Benga. She took his hand in hers, threading their fingers carefully. Blaire then took to leaning against Benga's shoulder, sparing a glance up at him.

"Any way I can make it up to you?" she murmured, placing a kiss on his bare shoulder.

----[x]----

Lance was quiet, still watching Layla. It made him curious as to how she could be so fascinated with his hand alone but did not question it. It was making her happy enough and he wouldn't ruin her mood just because of his own thoughts. It seemed like a bad idea, after all.

He grunted at her observation. He didn't care to be reminded, even as she carried on, talking about his kissing. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about such a topic though he supposed there wasn't much else that would take her mind off of it. Layla seemed like she was intent on talking about these things.

"Perhaps I have never needed such... skills.... before," he pointed out simply, leaving it at that.

Lance had never been one to grow close to others. That's not to say that women hadn't caught his interest with their looks but he had cared nothing for pursuing a relationship of any kind - emotional or sexual. It was just not in his interests.

So what was so different about Layla?

"You seem to be growing comfortable with this, however," he carried on, eyeing the way she had so easily leaned against him, his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:19 am

Benga listened as she moved out of the tub and was getting dressed. He hoped that she wouldn't fall. If that was the case, he would help her out. He couldn't handle the thought of her getting hurt over something so simple. She shouldn't have been putting so much weight on that ankle as it was.

Eventually, she made her way out of the bathroom and at his side again, threading her fingers into his. He gripped her hand a moment later, shaking his head slightly. She shouldn't have been so worried over it. His awkwardness would pass.

"It's alright," he reassured, shooting her a smile. "Really. As long as he take it slow and figure out what we're comfortable with, we'll be fine."

He knew that she wasn't hard to please and Benga wasn't either for the most part. He figured taking it slow would be no big deal for them. In fact, part of him hoped that it would remain as such. Despite his inexperience, he knew some had jumped into the whole relationship thing too quickly and ended up breaking apart from each other in the end.

Benga didn't want to end up like that with Blaire. If at all casts, he wanted to avoid it.

----[x]----

Layla smiled a little at his answer. She had expected it, knowing that it was a form of a fail safe, or at least she thought so. Lance didn't seem to know how to take these kind of situations so he simply tried to run around them. Layla didn't mind so much. She was inexperienced herself and if she let herself admit it, he had been the first she'd really fallen hard for.

"Hmmm, well, I suppose that's true." She responded after a few moments.

In truth, she hadn't thought of it in the last few months much less before all of this happened. Layla didn't want to be in a relationship, never finding anyone that she could quite tolerate. For the most part, she had always worried if someone existed who could tolerate her. She knew her mood could easily rise and dip and she did tend to argue, using personal things as well as her memory to hold something against another.

Part of her hated that fact and was always afraid no one could care for her because of it.

"Though, I have to wonder how you can tolerate me," she noted a little after.

She knew she was a mess of emotions and the abuse she had gone through had only made it worse, cautious and suspicious of those around her. Most people would have given up on her by now. What made him so different? She found she didn't quite have an answer for that.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:48 am

Blaire returned his smile, a little grateful that she hadn't pushed it with that joke of hers. Sometimes she was a little oblivious to others' feelings and she had to wonder if she hurt them or not. At least with Benga he made a point of mentioning it if she brought it up later. It helped to clear things up for her when she was left uncertain.

"I think we can do that," she answered easily.

It was quiet for a few moments after though neither seemed to mind it. She liked just leaning against Benga's side, holding his hand in hers. Blaire wondered if he would be alright with her leaning on him again throughout the day in front of others.

Still, she was glad that Benga was more than willing to see where they would end up, so long as they took each other's comfort into account. Blaire couldn't help but to admire that about him. While they were both blunt Blaire had a habit of rushing in, as it was. With Benga he might be able to help her keep a more level head about things.

"Where to first? Papa Bear, food or doctor?"

Blaire didn't mind which order they did such things in. In fact they were all things they had decided were going to be done anyways. No doubt they would take to wandering or sitting around while Blaire drew again.

----[x]----

Lance was quiet when Layla first took to talking, responding to his last statement. What she said after whoever, caused alarms to ring out in his head. He wasn't one to get close to others but already he could see where this conversation might lead to if left as it was.

"No."

His voice was firm, leaving no room for argument as he poked her forehead. Lance would not be having such self-deprecating talk if he could help it. It lead to worse conversations or needless arguments. Neither were anything that he wanted to have to deal with.

He stood then, straightening his jacket and cape out as he looked to Layla, studying her expression. She looked a little stunned at his sudden change in behavior though he supposed that was natural.

"That is not a conversation I will be indulging in, if only to prevent any self-deprecating nonsense that might arise," he explained simply. He gestured for her to follow, holding out his hand to at least help her up.

"Let's get you something to eat instead."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Benga was grateful that she seemed to understand his position. Everything was changing between them, even small things, and he didn't want to step too far out of their comfort zone or rush too far in. It had only been a couple day after all. He knew that taking small steps might be their best option.

"How about we get something to eat first," he suggested as she spoke up again. "That way, if you've taken the pain pills, no one can complain about you not eating after taking them."

He knew it might have been the doctors least worries but they could at least follow his instructions when they were able. Benga wanted to make sure she was as healthy as she could be, despite her scrawny appearance and insomnia that had followed her throughout her life.

Carefully, he slid the woman onto his back and stood. Moving out of the room would be a quick feat after that. The day had started for most, as it normally would have, and the halls were busy again. Still, weaving through wasn't much of a difficulty.

Eventually, they made it to the dining area where he sat her down again. "Anything in particular?" He inquired lightly.

Neither were too picky of eaters at times but he could at least take her into consideration. If she wanted something cooked, he'd take care of it for her.

----[x]----

Layla was a little stunned by the words as he suddenly pulled away. She was aware of her flaws, that's all she had made a point over. Some couldn't tolerate her and it left her wondering how one person could while others could not. She couldn't deny being a little hurt by the motion but she remained silent on it. It would pass, eventually.

She took his hand carefully and allowed him to pull her to her feet. She still felt a little stiff but the lighter aches had long since left her, quashed by the pain killer. Her ribs complained a little but it wasn't nearly as bad as that morning.

Layla was silent for a few minutes afterward as they walked through the halls. Something had been bothering her since the night before and she had to wonder what position Lance would be in if anyone found out. Regardless of the reasoning, people did talk and last night, from what she could recall, was hardly subtle.

"Lance," she finally spoke up, hoping to catch his attention. "Last night...should we be worried about what anyone could have seen?"

As innocent as it was, she knew Lance had been in a worried state and it had shown. He had been urgent and had shown it to someone, much less her who was meant to be nothing but a 'slave' to Genesis. Just because he had his own agenda, he still worked under them. She worried that they would frown upon the situation.

"People talk, even if facts aren't so straight..."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:31 am

"Sounds like a plan to me," Blaire agreed.

It didn't take them long afterwards. Blaire was back on Benga's back and he was easily navigating through the hallways to the kitchen area. Of course this didn't happen without first attempting to wake Bahamut who had snorted and rolled back over instead. The doorway would be cracked for him to come find them when he was ready later.

It was a familiar pattern though Blaire hoped that her ankle would heal quickly enough that it would deviate a little. It seemed all too quickly that they were at the kitchen as Benga lowered her to a seat.

She thought about it for a moment, nothing really coming to mind. They both knew they were never all that picky when it came to food. It was how it had always been and how it would always be.

"Not really," she relented after a moment. "I'll scarf anything at the moment."

----[x]----

Lance spared a glance at Layla as she questioned him, looking a little uneasy about whatever answer he might provide. He shook his head, snorting softly at the question. She worried about the oddest of things.

"You've answered your own question; people talk no matter what might happen," he answered after a moment.

It was true enough. Nothing could be going on between them and yet someone might insist that there was just because they feel like it. It wasn't as if Lance could change that. Why Layla was so concerned about it baffled him.

"Only if someone sees something concrete might it become a problem. I'd rather not have someone attempt to kidnap you to get at me," he mulled quietly, just loud enough for Layla to hear.

"Let's just worry about getting you back to top shape, hmm?"

He gestured for her to lead the way into the Pokemon Center's cafeteria. It wasn't all that busy yet, thankfully. He found he wasn't quite ready for all the noise the day might provide.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Benga nodded slightly in response. He began poking around the cupboards before he gathered up a few things. He knew how to make pancakes from scratch and figured that might hold them over for a while. It had been a while since they had really indulged in this kind of thing as well.

Gathering everything up that he needed, he began to mix the batter. It wouldn't take him too long of a time and he would pour a little of it into a skillet, watching as the batter bubbled before flipping.

"Been a while since you've eaten anything really sweet," he jested lightly, glancing back at her.

In truth, they really put things like this off. They wanted the kids to enjoy these things and would hold off themselves. It was very rare that he allowed this kind of thing. Blaire was injured and wouldn't be up and about so he figured it would be okay. She needed to have a bit of a pick me up, after all.

"If there's no syrup, we could always substitute honey, if you don't mind it." he suggested, flipping the pancake lightly.

At least that way, she could enjoy something sweet.

----[x]----

Layla listened to his words, a little unsure of how to feel about them. Clearly, he had thought some of this through. She made some note to be careful about letting anything too concrete get out. Layla didn't like the thought of being kidnapped nor to be used against him. Despite her quietness toward pain, she didn't care for it all that much.

After a moments thought, she walked passed him and into the dining area. She glanced out the windows before taking a plate and fork, grabbing what she wanted to eat. Afterward, she found a place to sit.

It was still overcast but most of the rain from the previous night had dried. It looked as if the wind had died down though she wondered if it was still chilly out. Mulling over it all, she remained rather quiet, her gaze fixated outside for the time. Once in a while, she'd pick at something to eat.

She wondered if they would be moving today or if they would stay longer. They'd lost a lot of time that morning as it was. Layla found she wasn't sure of his plans as of the moment. Lance rather liked to get moving but for the moment, he had remained rather lazy that day.

Part of her hoped that they would take a little time to stay here and simply do as such. If they needed to get moving however, she would understand. She didn't feel feverish or dizzy so she figured there wasn't much holding them back.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Blaire blinked as Benga teased her. She hadn't been expecting him to actually cook anything. Even back in the day the two were usually either too lazy or too hasty to stand around and cook anything. It was often Blaire had taken to eating soup out of the can without heating it up because of these instances.

She couldn't help but to smile at this.

"Honey doesn't sound so bad," she answered, digging in her pockets for her pain pills. Blaire would take them just before eating.

She listened as the batter sizzled. It didn't take long for the smell to reach her and make her stomach growl, as well. As usual the place was busy, conversations of all sorts taking place in the area. It made for a lighthearted area, given that someone didn't have anxiety problems.

It was nice to just sit back and wait for awhile. The quiet between her and Benga didn't bother her, not after years of knowing each other. It was often that they would grow quiet around each other without something being wrong in the process.

----[x]----

It was a quick process of getting their food and sitting down. Layla seemed intent on staying silent, perhaps lost in her own thoughts. Lance would not pull her from them if she wanted the time to brood. He didn't mind it much, in all honesty.

His gaze strayed towards the window, observing what went on beyond it. He wondered if they were due for any more rain that day and hoped that would not be the case. Lance would rather like to get out and at least walk around Cerulean to stretch his legs. Layla might like the same though he couldn't say for sure.

Minutes passed in this fashion. People passed by the Center's windows and off in the distance he could see someone causing trouble for a boy and his Umbreon. Lance frowned at this, wondering what was passing through those men's minds and the minds of their Pokemon. He couldn't be sure as to what had started it all from what he saw.

"Perhaps your Weavile would like some food as well," he mentioned absently after awhile, glancing at Layla.

She cared for her Pokemon, after all. Lance wanted to make sure that she took time to look after her Pokemon if she had the chance to.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Benga hummed lightly in response before falling silent again. He worked quickly, knowing that she was probably as hungry as he was. He would have been glad to make extra was well, just in case she needed a little more. A lot of people worried about how skinny she was and Benga suddenly started feeling the same way.

A little time passed before he sat a plate in front of her, two large pancakes on the plate. He was able to find both syrup and honey, so he sat both on the table as well. With how much she liked sweet things, it wouldn't have surprised him if she took her time to chose.

Afterward, he worked on his own, the batter thickening up and cooking quicker with the pan already heated. He sat the pancakes on his own plate, lightly spreading syrup onto them before turning the stove off and sitting down himself.

"Been quite some time, huh?" He broke the silence as he began to eat.

The sweet taste exploded in his mouth. It had been such a long time that he nearly had forgotten what syrup tasted like. Benga was glad that he had made the decision to make pancakes. It was a treat and a much needed on.

He grinned at that, feeling rather proud of himself.

----[x]----

Layla had spent quite a bit of time in between eating, watching the scene outside. The man giving a child trouble sent a wave of anger running through her. This child looked terrified and she understood why. These things, seeing them over and over, often left her hot with anger. It took time to reign herself in.

When Lance spoke up, her gaze tearing away from the window, she was a little glad for it. She wasn't sure what she would have done if he hadn't. With her reputation as it was, she didn't need some excuse to be forced away from Lance, though at this point, she didn't believe he would allow it.

She cleared her throat, slightly embarrassed that she had momentarily forgotten her Pokemon. Reaching for Crux's Pokeball, she let him out. He stared warily at Lance before his attention had turned on her. Layla had grabbed an apple and pear for him though, had forgotten to release him from his Pokeball.

Layla gnawed on her lip, attempting to ignore the scene outside. She shook her head a moment after.

"What are you planning today?" She inquired, if only to distract herself a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]   [PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PKMN Rp] Bring us Home [OPEN]
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next