AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : {PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 509

{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved}   {PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Kalista spared a smile Grimsley’s way when he answered. At this rate she wasn’t sure how she was ever going to be able to repay him or even just thank him properly. It had been years since they’d hung out, had really been friends. That had been before she’d run off on her pokémon journey with Romulus without a word. Grimsley very well could have just left it at that after their run-in that day.

She grew lost in thought after that for the remainder of the short drive. It at least was better dwelling on that rather than her most recent loss.

It was a relief when Grimsley pulled into the hotel parking lot. The sooner she could try to relax and keep her mind off of things the sooner she could try to figure out what to do from here. At least that’s what Kalista hoped would happen. She didn’t like the idea of getting mopey about this for days on end but she could be a moody one, that wasn’t something she could deny.

As Grimsley lead her and Romulus to his room Kalista slipped her hand in his again. Her messenger bag thumped against her legs with each step. ’At least I still have something,’ she reasoned, though it did little to improve her mood.

The place was a nice one, probably one of the nicer hotels in the city. Given how Grimsley dressed to this day that wasn’t so surprising, he was someone who’d been born into a wealthy family and had ben able to keep it flourishing. His climb to fame in the Elite Four no doubt helped matters.

“I hope I didn’t keep you from anything…” she trailed off at that. He was a member of the Elite Four and that would come with a lot of responsibility.

----[x]----
This Jirachi legend seemed to be one of importance to Snow, at least that was what N was gathering the more she talked of it. When he glanced at Tehanu, the pokémon looked as if this was perfectly normal. In fact, Tehanu had curled up on himself, getting comfortable in a nice patch of grass between Snow and N.

“You’ve befriended a Pidgeot as well?” N wondered, leaning forward to rest his chin on his clasped hands again. He shook his head. If N did stick around Snow’s side for some time then he’d meet the rest of her team eventually. “It must be quite a festival if you go every year.”

N had never really been to one himself, the closest had been that old amusement park in Nimbasa City. That hardly counted, at least N thought so. ’It must be crowded like that park though,’ he reasoned. Perhaps one year he’d try to make the trip to Hoenn to view this festival himself when the time came around.

“Perhaps they just enjoy the festival for what it is,” he pondered further. It would make more sense than everyone believing the same legend.

Though N held one such legend inside a little poké ball at his belt he knew some legends might just be that. Who was to say that Jirachi even existed, or if it did that it still lived now? The thought was a sobering one and he made to shake it away. There was no time for such introspection on those matters.

Even so the idea was interesting to think about. Perhaps he’d mull over it all later, when it was time to sleep. He wasn’t sure he’d manage to fall asleep quickly in any case.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : {PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Grenin10

{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved}   {PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:08 pm

At least she had managed a smile. It might have been small but it was something. He worried about her mental well being given the situation. Honestly, losing everything would be hard to deal with.

The drive was short and silent. Grimsley led her to his room, opening the door for her. She and Romulus walked in. He wanted them to make themselves at home. Following after, he sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"You aren't keeping me from anything," he replied, smiling a little, "It's alright Kalista. You're not troubling me at all."

She was always like that. It was like she felt she was troubling anyone even if a request was small. That kind of attitude was sometimes surprising with her rather brandish one.

"You two make yourselves at home," he advised, "If you want a bath or shower, the bathroom is down the hall. If you want anything at all, just tell me."

She would need some time to herself, no doubt. He was just glad that she wasn't in any kind of shock. That would have taken a lot of time to calm her down. Grimsley was glad that she would be alright with a little time.

----|x|----

Snow blinked, lifting her head when he spoke of her Pidgeot. A smile tugged at her lips. She was rather proud of her pokémon even if she had so few.

"Yes, I did," she replied, "I've had Duster for a long time. Almost as long as Tehanu."

They were her family. More so now then ever. Traveling could be a bit of a lonely trek at times. Having her pokémon with her eased that a little.

"Maybe you can meet all of my pokémon?" she suggested, "You seem a little curious of them."

It was only a guess. He seemed rather fond of her pokémon. If he planned on sticking around, he could meet all of them. If there were some he didn't know of, it would no doubt be nice to share.

"Hmmm, I do," she answered. Snow crossed her legs, sitting up a little fuller again. "It really is a lot of fun. Say! If you stick around, you should come with me to the next one! You'd probably like it!"
Back to top Go down

{PKMN} Here's to Us {Reserved}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3