AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] 509

[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Empty
PostSubject: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

It had only been two months since they had all escaped Raccoon City. There had been a lot of casualties along the way, even among Wolfpack's own team. At the time Hatter had been the odd one out, watching and seeing how it would all play out. It had been begrudgingly that she had picked sides against the half that had remained loyal to Umbrella at the very end.

It had been with great care that they had traveled. It was only thanks to their combined skills that they had managed to get as far as they had, skirting through small towns. Taking up shifts as they stayed in motels had been the only way they had been able to stay ahead of those that grew suspicious. Without civilian clothing they had all stood out, even with their extraneous gear shoved into bags.

Now they had no choice but to risk a larger city. They didn't have the supplies to skirt around it and when they had ventured in people were keeping a close eye on them. Beltway hot wiring any vehicle to get them to the nearest little town was out of the question because of it.

It was quiet in the little motel room. Hatter and Spectre had opted to stay behind and keep an eye on their gear while Vector and Beltway would be out and attempting to get them some civilian attire to better draw attention off of themselves.

Growing ornery, Hatter kept tossing discreet glances Spectre's way. God, it was still weird to see these guys with their masks of but it wasn't like they could just run around with them on as they had all grown accustomed to doing. Hatter wondered how long it would be before the other two would get back, giving her plenty of time to tease Spectre....

----[x]----

Vector had to resist the screaming urge to pull his hands back out of his pockets. This was not professional, if anyone came up and tried to start anything he would be inconvenienced with them in his pockets but no.... he had to look the part, even if his attire was obviously not civilian. That alone was netting them several wary, curious looks.

Beltway all but strutting beside him, his odd self-made prosthetic leg glinting in the light wasn't doing them any favors. Then again Beltway was a large man, Vector supposed he would have attracted attention anyways, even if he was not garbed in light armored clothing.

"Next time those two can deal with this," Vector growled under his breath, meeting another man's eyes. It only took a moment before the other guy looked away and he heard Beltway chuckle behind him.

"Yeah, good luck gettin' Spectre out in a crowd," he paused, mulling it over. "Or Hatter to get anything done without starting shit. Girl's a trouble magnet."

Vector shook his head. He didn't like all these stares. All it took was one person to identify them as Umbrella and police would be called. They couldn't have that. They had done their best to mask their tracks, tearing the patches off their uniforms but that didn't mean no one would end up realizing it. They were felons, after all.

Or, with their luck, someone from Umbrella that had gotten away might recognize them and trouble would brew even quicker.

"Let's just get this done and over with," Vector shook his head, eyeing the clothing around them. He hated shopping.

"Amen to that," Beltway snorted.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Spectre ran a hand through his short hair, trying not to respond to Hatter. She kept glancing his way, always did when they were on their own. She tried to be discreet but he often caught her despite her efforts.

"What...do you...want?" he inquires slowly.

It was no secret that Hatter was the more restless in the group. She often caused trouble for them. Nine times out of ten, she was the reason they nearly were caught. She didn't seem to mind that fact as long as she got a rush.

"If it's...another one of your...games, than...no."

He could only imagine what was going through her mind now, what she was plotting. They had a job, however dull it was and they couldn't afford to be caught of guard. Despite what she often thought, it could happen.

Spectre watched her carefully before he turned his head, shaking it slightly. At times, she acted more like a child than most children did. At least she brought some kind of charm to the group; that much he could admit. Between her and Beltway, they would have had very dull times.

----[x]----

Bambi huffed, walking down the street. She had errands to run that day and wouldn't get the time any other day of the week. If she hadn't put so much off in favor for work, she knew she would have been fine.

If she could avoid another speech from her parents ranting about some over the top conspiracy theory or hippie ethic, she took it. Sometimes, she wondered how sane her parents were. Getting saddle with the name 'Bambi' all her life, she figured they had lost their minds long ago.

She heaved a heavy sigh, glancing around the area. It didn't take her long to find the store she needed.

Bambi didn't take notice to anyone in particular. She often let her mind wonder at these times, so focused on what she was doing rather than her surroundings. It was rare that she spoke to many outside a small circle of friends and as such, was rather quiet when she moved about the store.

Bambi shifted her weight, taking in the store for a moment before she would wander. It was a normal day and she didn't feel rushed. She would take her time, moving about for a while and enjoy the time away from home.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Hatter couldn't stop the way her lip quirked up in a smile when Spectre spoke up. She had a bit of a thing for Russian accents and prodding Spectre into talking always made her day. Not like anyone knew that, though, no, they all just thought that she smiled because she was getting ornery and had successfully captured someone's attention to begin harassing them.

"Have a little faith in me," she trilled, taking his speaking up as an invitation to approach him.

Forcing a pout on her lips she leaned her chin on his shoulder, tugging at his shirt as if to catch and keep his attention if it were to stray from her. Hatter was always trying to find new ways to keep Spectre's attention. Out of their little ragtag group he was arguably her favorite though she wouldn't say out loud why.

"Maybe if someone were to keep me occupied I wouldn't have to be come up with all these games to keep things lively," she murmured in his ear and wondering what he might say this time.

Usually she and Beltway found things to do, when the group was stuck somewhere. Sometimes it was just a simple sit back and share a beer situation while others they picked on their other two comrades. The two arguably got along well most of the time. Now Beltway was off with Vector to get them what they needed and Hatter found it in her to take the time to spend it with Spectre, whether he reciprocated the idea or not.

----[x]----

It ordinarily wouldn't have taken them long to grab what they needed, pay for it with the fraudulent credit card and be on their way but that day didn't seem to be working in their favor. They had managed to grab something suitable for everyone in the remains of their group, not too worried about sizes. They merely grabbed a size too large if they were unsure and that was that.

It had been about the time they had nabbed some pairs of pants and a belt for Hatter from the women's department that Vector had pointed out to Beltway the person that had been staying too close to them for comfort, cellphone in hand for the last five minutes.

"Looks like we got a problem, huh?" Beltway chuckled, shaking his head. He grabbed a nearby bag, shoving their items in it. They'd sort through the clothes later. Most of them were just packs of t-shirts and button-ups from the guys' section anyways. Hatter could live and if not, Vector had declared quite stubbornly that she could go next time and deal with it herself.

Vector began to glance around. There were a few people nearby and if they had to neither were above using a hostage. Already his hand was itching to scoop up the concealed handgun.

"There," he nodded towards a nearby blonde as he spoke.

"Ah, already involvin' the civilians, sounds like fun," Beltway chuckled.

With that decided they stepped closer towards her. She seemed unaware of them or their own pursuer that was looking more and more antsy. Something was going to happen and it was only a matter of when. Judging by the amount of shifty people that Vector could spy already crowding around their little area Vector could only guess that it would be minutes if not sooner.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:23 am

Spectre resisted a scoff in response. She was restless and she was making it known. He couldn't do much to help that. Unlike Beltway, he just didn't indulge in her form of 'fun'. Once in a while wasn't a problem. She and Beltway could take it to extremes.

"You're like a child...With ADHD..." he commented a few moment later. "Can not...entertain yourself to...save your life."

Spectre resisted swatting at her as she spoke up so closely to him. He tried to remain unbothered by it. She did these kinds of things all of the time. Everyone had become accustom to her behavior.

He heaved a sigh, shaking his head slightly. It wasn't going to change anytime soon with Hatter. She saw no point in changing her ways, even if they were on the run. She had no need for being subtle.

Glancing over his shoulder slightly, he watched her expression. A notable pout had settled onto her features.

"Something tells me...that you are very much...content...simply arguing with me..."

It wouldn't have surprised him. She was the type, after all.

----[x]----

Bambi had only lifted her head briefly on and off, milling about the area. She blinked, taking note of the pair moving closer to her. Her gaze lingered there before she shifted her weight, turning her head again.

She had to wonder what that was about. There weren't too many people who approached her outside of work. Working in a library, several people knew her face much less her 'infamous' name.

Bambi shifted nervously, not caring for how closely these two much less any one else was getting. It wasn't normal, not for this area. She considered moving on. Often times, she was a little too paranoid for her own good. She tried to dismiss it as nothing more than that.

She remained, glancing out of the corner of her eye. If it become too odd, she would quickly slip away. She hoped nothing would escalate to that point, however.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Hatter ignored the insult. Spectre wasn't one for fun and games and it usually took prodding from both Hatter and Beltway to get him to join in whatever they were doing at the time. Really, that didn't amount to much when they were stuck in hotel rooms like this. Being on the move didn't present much either.

Hatter liked to think that Beltway got as restless as she did, the only difference being that Beltway had just a bit more discipline than she did.

"Entertain myself with what?" she retaliated easily.

It wasn't too hard to not smirk at Spectre. Of course she enjoyed just bothering him, especially when there wasn't much else to do. They still needed to get false IDs, means for access to information and all sorts of other things before any of them had a chance to get out and about and start on their plan to get back at the remains of Umbrella. That wasn't even taking into account the fact that much of what remained of Umbrella's higher ranks would know them, would have people on the lookout for them. Things were still to 'hot' to be able to get those things all at once.

She met his gaze with hers, admiring those gray eyes of his as she did so.

"Now, now~, maybe I just wanted a friendly conversation!" she debated and at this her pout slipped and she pulled away from Spectre to hold out her arms and shrug. "But here you are so quick to judge! For shame!"

----[x]----

Vector had slid the back around his shoulders, the duffle bag hanging a little looser than he would have liked but they didn't have time to be picky. Keeping an eye around them Vector had already taken note to a couple of nearby people casting discreet leers their way. Beltway had even nodded to another, looking pointedly at another and looking innocent other than the face that his hand was shoved under his coat to his other hip.

"Amateurs," Beltway had scoffed, sounding amused. Vector couldn't help but to agree.

Almost as if synchronized at the cry of "Now!" the handful of people around them had begun to pull their weapons on them. Vector was quicker, closer to their intended shield. He reached out, snagging the blonde's shirt and tugging her against him, an arm around her neck and keeping her close.

"Easy, now," he called out, his handgun to the woman's head. Beltway had his own in hand, looking entirely too large to be holding something like a handgun.

"Wouldn't want anymore reason for cops to come get ya, eh?" Beltway crowed.

It seemed that way, even as their guns were trained on them. Perhaps they hoped to turn them in in order to get in the authorities good graces again. Umbrella was full of all sorts, after all.

"We have no need for human shields now," called out the one that had been on the phone. It was now missing from his hand, a gun in its place. "Why don't we do this the way it's meant to be? Hmm?"

Beltway beat Vector to the punch, snorting derisively even as they both began to shift backwards, carefully keeping their guns moving, trained on one and then another to make sure no one made any quick moves. "If that's the way ya want it then why not shoot, anyways? Umbrella's not one to care much for casualties."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Spectre had to resist a sigh, shaking his head. She wouldn't be getting off his back anytime soon. There were days like this, true enough. It was simply attempting to deal with the rambunctious female.

"Friendly conversation..." he muttered in return. "And...what did...you have in mind?"

Spectre had little doubt that it would be somewhat of an odd one. It always was, with her. She let her mind fly, liked to think and over think. As such, she came up with some wild ideas. Those in the group had long since gotten used to that fact.

"You are...much ruder than...I am." he countered. "You should take...your own advice...and use some of that...'shame'...you like to throw around so much."

He watched her expression carefully, fully knowing that she would brush it off. She always did. Little things like this didn't effect her too much. As long as it wasn't too the core, she got along well most with everyone; despite her childlike and reckless behavior at times.

It was obvious that's what made it so easy for her to tease people like himself or Vector.

----[x]----

Bambi had considered moving, was more compelled to really. When she had the chance to, she didn't take it. The suddenness of people surrounding the area, all armed, had sent fear running through her. Being yanked into another, an arm around her neck, only sent panic running through her.

She remained stiff in this man's hold, very aware of the firearm he had in his hand. She could feel herself trembling, finding it hard to think straight much less carefully take steps backward.

What had she managed to get into? She hadn't done anything, so why? It was looking to be a 'wrong place at the wrong time' situation. That was just her luck, always her horrible luck.

The words spoken were mostly a blur. Trying to focus on how to get out of this problem was her top priority, though she knew that she had little hope of doing that on her own. When she caught the larger mans words, she had to stop herself from shouting.

He just encouraged them to shoot, the thought ran through her mind.

She blinked back toward the group, unsure of what to make of any of it. As far as it looked, she was just a scapegoat and probably one that wasn't needed. If these people intended on shooting, she would be disregarded.

Bambi felt her blood run cold at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Well, at least he was sort of playing along. Or he was just talking to keep her easier to deal with. Hatter shrugged that off, thinking about it for a minute. She honestly hadn't expected Spectre to be so compliant today.

"Oh, I don't know," she mulled. "Maybe about why you're so keen on getting back against Umbrella~?"

Really, Spectre wasn't one for morals. He did what he wanted to and surveillance and gathering information on others was his forte. In fact, having dug up files on him and the rest of Wolfpack (or what files she could find) weeks ago out of curiosity his background was filled with morally questionable choices - all of theirs were, really.

So what had him against Umbrella? Was it just the fact that they had all been left to die after doing their jobs? Or was there something underlying that?

Hatter blinked, her head inclining to one side. She was ruder, was she? She didn't think so. In a matter of seconds her smile was back, playful as ever. She reached out, toying with his hair - or rather attempting to. She had a habit of harassing the ones she liked though Spectre certainly didn't see it that way. He probably just assumed that she did it to get on his nerves.

"Oh, you hurt me," she teased, unfazed by his words. "Don't you know I have no shame~?"

----[x]----

Beltway was egging the group on, allowing Vector time to glance around, search for weak spots. There were many and if they played this right they could just barrel right on through with their hostage if they kept up not wanting to hit the girl. But why didn't they?

"Smells rotten to me," Vector announced, just loud enough for Beltway to hear. Vector trained his handgun on one who had been trying to inch closer. The guy backed off again.

"Tell me about it," Beltway muttered back.

Neither paid much attention to the guy still trying to bargain with them. In fact both Vector and Beltway were stepping back, towards a side entrance Vector had been eyeing for awhile now.

"Think someone on Umbrella got the authorities 'round here on there side?" Beltway continued.

"Seems like it. Why else wouldn't they want to shoot her?"

Vector glanced at the girl in his hold. She was pallid, though he hadn't expected much else and thankfully she was moving as they did. As long as she kept moving, didn't try anything, she'd be alright. Their problem wasn't with her, after all, she was just caught up in it all.

"The local police are already on their way," announced that dark-haired man again, looking triumphant. Vector heard Beltway snort at this. "You'll be blocked in at this rate and taken in either way for what you've done."

"Not on my watch!" Beltway crowed, and Vector realized all too well why Beltway and Hatter got along so well. Without any warning Beltway stepped forward, shot at their ringleader and forcing him to cry out, blood spurting form his stomach - all this he did before reaching for a grenade he had snuck in his pocket.

"Damnit, Beltway!" snarled Vector as the burly man tossed the frag, causing several to dive for cover and leaving them with an opening. Vector was already dragging the girl with him for the exit, Beltway hot on their heels. They'd have to make a run for their stolen vehicle and get to Spectre and Hatter before they were surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Spectre scoffed, his gaze turning back to his previous work. Keeping up with news at times was for the best in their situation. When they were split up like this, if anything too catastrophic happened, he and Hatter would be alert to the trouble.

So far there was nothing. It was a good sign and he hoped it would remain that way.

"Why are you...so interested?" he shot back.

It wasn't like they all hadn't made questionable decisions in their lives. Doing what they did, it was a given. Spectre did what was best for him, nothing more. Of course, that didn't mean he had to tell her that, much less anyone else in the group.

He could only assume at this point she was prodding to simply do it. Fill the silence until the others showed back up.

"It's not that...important to you...now is it?"

Spectre blinked, leaning back a little as a new 'head story' suddenly appeared on the screen. A frown marred on his lips. He was already on edge. What had Beltway and Vector gotten themselves into? He scoff, agitated by it all. It seemed their small break was coming to a quick end.

----[x]----

Bambi tried to listen to the conversation between them. The fact that she wouldn't be shot was enough to give her some relief. Still, she couldn't put herself at ease while in the hands of these two.

Her heart hammered against her chest. The thought of someone helping her was greatly appreciated. At least someone had gotten the police involved. It didn't take long for that relief to be snuffed out.

She resisted a yelp at the sound of a gun shot, her stomach nearly doing a back flip hearing someone scream in pain. She hated the sounds, hated when she was aware of people in pain. It made her physically ill. It only seemed to worsen when she realized an explosive had been thrown.

Bambi was being dragged into the other direction. Her breath caught in her throat, her insides twisted with worry, fear, and panic. What was she supposed to do? What did these people intend to do with her?

She couldn't begin to answer the questions herself.

Regardless, she didn't protest when he pulled her along, however rough he might have handled her. She feared for her life and what they would do to her if she resisted.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Hatter allowed her gaze to slide over to the TV. It wasn't turned up too loud, it usually wasn't. Someone was always keeping an eye on the news when they had the chance, just to keep ahead of the game. It wouldn't due if they were caught for something stupid that could have been avoided.

She blinked, glancing back down at Spectre. Hatter was still idly toying with his hair and she was a little surprised he hadn't swatted her hand away yet. He usually did that right off the bat. Hatter just figured it was because he didn't like to be touched.

"Maybe I'm just curious because you keeping hiding it," she answered easily.

Hatter was really fishing for answers today. Then again, as of late, she was finding it harder and harder to stay playful all the time. She didn't show it to the other three but the situation weighed on her, too. Normally she was left thinking about it late at night, when the other three were asleep and she was waiting for sleep to claim her.

It grew silent in the hotel room at the sudden change in news story. Hatter's fingers stopped toying with Spectre's hair all at once as some footage of what was undoubtedly Vector and Beltway, dragging a woman with them and firearms out, slipped out of building. At the corner of the screen one could see a police officer in position, ready to fire if they had the opportunity.

"Well... that was short lived," she noted before turning and beginning to scoop up what loose items they had lying about. She and Spectre would be at it, cleaning up loose ends and making sure they were ready to leave when their comrades arrived.

----[x]----

"Shit! Talk about walkin' in blind on this one!" Beltway cursed, turning and firing once blindly.

"Looks like whoever's in charge of taking us out is taking this seriously," Vector answered, as he ripped open the vehicle door. It was for situations like this that they often parked around back in case they had to make hasty escapes.

Vector glanced at the woman, her name unknown. He didn't exactly feel bad about dragging her into this, he wasn't the compassionate type anyways, but it did mean they'd have a loose end to deal with latter. He prodded her into the old car before he slid in his well. Beltway was already behind the wheel, shoving the key into ignition.

"Think they'll be persistent?" Beltway grunted, wasting no time in slipping his seat belt on as he floored it. Already sirens could be heard and Vector could see Beltway sneer. "Never mind."

Vector shook his head, glancing back. The sirens were already loud and growing louder. They had to have some plan in place, someone had to have let them in on who they were. Vector didn't believe for a second that the police had just trusted the word of "they're dangerous." What intel was out there on them now?

"We'll have to move fast. Spectre and Hatter should have everything ready if they've kept on things," Vector noted, turning to the still silent woman. She hadn't tried anything, possibly out of self preservation. At least that was one less worry. "Don't suppose you have a name?"

Beltway scoffed, rounding a corner hard and Vector had to slap his hand out against the window to stop himself being thrown around. "Don't think that's our priority, Vector!"

"Just drive."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:21 am

As soon as Hatter was up, Spectre was as well, scooping up anything they had left. He couldn't deny feeling annoyed over the rush. Whatever had happened had been drastic enough to involve a civilian. Again. Not that it wasn't a common use. It, however, left them with more trouble than it was worth.

Slinging a bag over his shoulder, he shook his head at the weight. It wasn't much but it would have to do. At this rate, they would be going another week without much on their hands, if they could stand it.

"Let's go," he urged Hatter a moment later. "Or I will...personally leave you...behind."

It was the closest thing he could come to a joke in this situation. While it might not have seemed funny to most, he knew Hatter would take it well enough. He might not have showed it but he knew the group and their behaviors well enough at this point.

Spectre kept a handgun concealed, just in case. Exiting the hotel room would only take them a few moments. Dealing with the police and whatever else was to come would be the difficult part. They'd managed to slip away from worse, however.

----[x]----

Bambi didn't have time to focus on the things around them. One moment she'd been dragged away, the next she was in a car. She swallowed thickly, her stomach rolling as the man up front began to drive.

She'd never been one to ride in the back of a car so easily. Motion sickness would settle on her too quickly. With everything else that had happened in the span of a few minutes, she figured that was the least of her worries.

She hadn't expected either of them to speak direct to her. She lifted her head only slightly, trying to keep herself from being thrown when he turned. She grabbed onto a coat hanger, hoping that it would hold her enough.

Bambi never cared to admit her name to new people. It had always been a rather easy thing to 'target' her over.

Given the situation she wondered how much of a choice she had, even as the man up front argued their 'priorities' for the moment.

"I...uh...my names...Bambi." she finally admitted, ducking her head again.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:42 am

Hatter had been quick to sling her own bag over her shoulders, the duffel settling into place as it always did. She had gotten into the habit of keeping all of her stuff rounded up in her bag. They all had really but days like this, when they had been hoping to get something done, things had to be scooped up.

She was quick to toss another bag Spectre's way. Either he saw it coming and grabbed it or it hit him, it made no difference to Hatter as it would get to him anyways. The other was snatched up in her hand and by the weight she could only assume it was Beltway's that she had.

Slapping a hand over her chest in the area of her heart Hatter shook her head and announced, "Oh, you wound me!"

Handgun already in place - none of them left without any sort of concealed weapon - it was a quick matter of making a quick sweep for any stray objects they might have missed. Only then were they already out the door and Hatter had to blink at the bright sun. She had forgotten how bright it was with the curtains drawn all day. It was usually easier to get around at night, as well.

"Tell me you guys picked a meeting spot for shit like this," she announced falling in step behind Spectre. She had been in the shower when Vector and Beltway had gone off on this little errand and had missed out on any quick planning.

----[x]----

It had almost seemed as if she wasn't going to speak up and they had lapsed into silence other than another curse escaping Beltway as he took another hard corner. The sirens were behind them still but Vector had no doubt that whatever had been spread about them it would have them pursuing relentlessly.

Beltway was the first to respond to the woman and her name. His laughter was raucous and he had to wrench the wheel back to the left as the car veered. "Fuck, kid, you got the short end of the stick with that one!"

Vector shook his head. He'd find amusement out of it later, if any. Now wasn't the time.

"Focus on getting us to the meeting spot in one piece," Vector sniffed, brow raised.

The blase way that Beltway waved him off normally would have irked him. As such he'd know Beltway enough now that it didn't do much. Then again, the small group that had survived Raccoon City all seemed to know each other well enough to get along.... to a point.

"We can't exactly let you get out of this just walking away," Vector told Bambi. It was probably not necessary, if she thought otherwise then she was a fool. "You have two choices here, either cooperate for the ride or...."

What had meant to be a meaningful trailing off merely segued into Beltway picking up where he left off, another hard corner taken to avoid a sudden barricade. If Beltway kept this up they wouldn't have a vehicle to escape in at this rate!

"Or we get to put a bullet in your head, your call, Bambi."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Spectre resisted a snort when she tossed a bag his way. He shook his head, grabbing it. He wasn't sure how well any of this would end up. With how many people pursuing them now, they could easily get caught.

He held the bag in his hand, moving outside. He glanced back toward her when she spoke up. She'd been gone when they had discussed a place to meet. The hotel wouldn't be a fit place to run in and out in these cases.

"Yes...we did..." he answered a moment later. "Don't we...always?"

He quickly took to leading the way, keeping an eye out. With the news out, the hotel staff would be alerted soon enough. They would be sending out people to take them in. Hopefully, they wouldn't be able to pick up the trail afterward.

"Worry about...not getting...caught." he shot back. "Last thing...we need..."

Despite how he acted or the way they were, they were a bit of a 'family' in a sense. No one liked to see their comrades hurt. Hatter was no different in this case.

----[x]----

Bambi could feel her cheeks burn when he laughed at her. It was something that she should have been used to. Every reaction had been different. Even in this situation, she felt more embarrassed about the name than before.

She swallowed the lump in her throat again. It burned and remained lodged there. The jostling about wasn't helping and only made her stomach twist more. At this point, a bullet in her head seemed to be the easiest and less painful way to go.

She wasn't sure how long she waited after they had spoken. It took her a long moment before she answered.

"Guess I'll be cooperating." she muttered.

Bambi didn't want to talk anymore than she had to. In fact, she was afraid that she would lose herself in overwhelming emotions. She hated the thought of crying in front of these people or breaking down.

She'd rather remain silent, almost invisible to them. At this point, she wished she was.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Hatter couldn't help the snort that was her response. She had been hoping he'd divulge the information so she wouldn't have to trail after him like some lost puppy. Hatter probably should have known better. Much of their group was information gatherers, Vector having trained with recon and Spectre as surveillance. Hell, even Hatter had taken up both aspects of those jobs into her training.

It seemed it was becoming more of a thing lately that little information like this was kept from the other, if only to make the other dependent on the information holder. Hatter would just have to one-up him on it later, when she had the chance.

"You're forgetting who you're talking to," Hatter snorted again. "I have a shotgun."

Really, despite her preference for the information-gathering jobs Hatter had a penchant for getting into the meat of the combat when she could, right alongside Beltway and Vector. Usually, with their group so small now, she was forced to stay back and take rear with Spectre with her rifle though she didn't complain about it.

"I don't think they know where we were bunkered down at," she mentioned, glancing around. There were no police, no strange out-of-place faces here. "If we move fast we should be good."

----[x]----

"Good choice, I'd rather not have to rinse blood outta this car yet," Beltway joked cheerfully. It would almost appear as if he had completely forgotten their pursuers if not for the fact that he was driving well over the speed limit and seemingly taking random turns when he could to throw them off.

Vector shook his head but didn't say anything on that matter. "Make another pass and then head towards the spot," he instructed.

"Yeah, yeah. Think they got a copter up in the air on our asses, though."

"In that case let's hope Spectre or Hatter can take out the pilot before we reach them."

The way they spoke was calm, with the ease of ones who had been through these sorts of stressful situations before. Sparing a glance at Bambi Vector couldn't resist scoffing in amusement. Her face was pallid, all the blood having rushed from it in her fear and she was doing her best to stop from being tossed around the back by grasping tightly to the handle used for coat hangers.

As if knowing what he was looking at Beltway said, "Better hope she doesn't puke on ya!"

"Charming, Beltway," Vector snorted though he was drowned out by the radio as Beltway took a moment to turn the volume up. Vector couldn't be sure of the music that played only that it was tuned to some local rock station that Beltway and Hatter had found and heartily agreed upon the night before.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Spectre glanced around the area. He wondered where Vector and Beltway where; if they had gotten caught up in a barricade. He didn't assume that would be the case. Already, he could hear sirens blaring not too far from the area.

He lifted his head, glancing at the skies. If there was a helicopter chasing the car, they would have to take it out. As much as that lacked some form of subtly, they didn't really have much of a choice in the matter.

It didn't always run as smoothly as they originally planned, after all.

"Well...you'll be putting...that to good use...soon." he answered after a few beats.

From the looks of it, they were driving in large group. Whoever had contacted the local authorities in this city meant quite a bit of business. It was hard to imagine what was thrown out there on that; false information or not. Things like this always happened and once in a while, simply became a bother.

As he continued walking, he shot a glance toward Hatter's direction. She seemed to be trained on looking about as well, even if she did stop once in a while to prod him. Getting to the meeting place was their top priority. Later, she could joke around. Something told him that wasn't going to stop her however.

----[x]----

Bambi didn't know what to make of these two much less the situation around her. Everything was happening too fast, everything was too loud, and she felt sick to her stomach. Everything around her was just a blur of noise. Her head began to pound with it all.

Swallowing thickly again, her grip on the handle only tightened. Her knuckles were white and she wasn't completely aware of how tightly she had held onto it. For the moment, she didn't care. She couldn't focus on anything, much less that.

Bambi still refused to speak, not that it would be heard over the numbing loud music. It only served to pain her head more. She wasn't completely sure what she was in for but the sooner they stopped at a quieter place, the better.

She couldn't imagine getting herself settled even then.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Hatter brightened at the mention of being able to use her shotgun soon. It had been awhile - since Raccoon City some months ago. Already her free hand was itching to pull out her handgun and get into the fray that Beltway and Vector had unfolded. Or maybe they'd manage an escape without the car crashing and forcing things to get bloody.

"You say that as if you're not pumped for a fight!" Hatter trilled, her eyes raising upwards at the sound of blades mingling with the sirens.

She couldn't stop the smirk that spread on her face. Oh, this was spiraling into hell in a hand basket quickly! At least they'd have some action to keep them on their toes. It had been a few weeks since anything even close to this had happened.

Someone important that hadn't been caught from Umbrella had to be behind this little fiasco. Of that Hatter was sure. They'd have to track down the son of a bitch and take him or her out sooner rather than later. Then again with how much they were scrambling to find a break, to gather what they needed to do so it looked like it would end up being later.

"So, who gets the honors of the 'copter pilot?" she mentioned.

----[x]----

"Watch your head," Vector warned, rolling down the back window and taking careful examination of the cars following behind them. They were easy to see, keeping on their tail and the sirens and lights blaring a warning to all.

"Just don't go missin', I don't need bullets whizzing past me as I drive!"

At those words of wisdom from Beltway Vector chanced it, stuck part of himself out the window and took a shot before ducking back in quickly. If the girl got shot that was no problem to him, it'd just be one less loose end to deal with later. Beltway pumping a fist in the air told him all he needed to know and the sound of a crash later confirmed it.

"What was that about missing?" Vector snorted, popping his head back up. That wouldn't be the last of them. Yes, Beltway had picked a narrow pathway to speed down they'd find ways to get back on their tail or even around in front of them.

As luck would have it Beltway cursed loudly, reaching back and snatching the firearm out of Vector's hands. Vector would let it pass this time, considering the circumstances. It only took a couple of shots and then a quick punch or two from Beltway before the windshield was gone and he was able to properly shoot and take out the first police officer aiming at them.

"Hold on!"

And that was all the warning they got before Beltway crashed into the open doorway of the squad car, most likely critically injuring the man hiding behind it in their mad bid to get to the meeting spot.

"Hatter 'n Spectre better take that damn chopper out soon!"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Spectre snorted in response to her words. Of course she'd make it obvious that she was getting antsy. Beltway hadn't hid the fact well either. It left them in some trouble spots in the past. It seemed this one would probably be at it's worst.

The copter wasn't far from view now. He glanced up at it. Beltway and Vector would be near them. He didn't speak up to answer her question. They didn't have time for it, even if she was simply joking around.

Raising his handgun, he aimed the gun carefully. He'd been trained for this; was always a good shot. It was a bit of an understatement really. He'd never been one to simply boast about his abilities.

It only took a moment, one shot, that familiar 'crack' in the air. He watched as the copter started to spin before it crashed into the ground. He shook his head slightly at that point, ignoring whatever screams or shouts were thrown their way.

"I do," he finally answered simply, watching as the car screeched to a halt nearby. "That would...be our cue."

It didn't take either of them long to get to the car, Spectre taking up the passengers seat and ignored whatever snappy comment Beltway had made. He spared no mind to the woman in the back, slamming the door shut and waiting on them to start moving again. They had no time to dilly dally, after all.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Hatter couldn't help but pout at Spectre as he managed to take out the pilot with his handgun. That was no fun! She had been a looking forward to seeing him crack out his rifle. She supposed that would have taken time though.

"You just know how to take all the fun out of things, don't ya, Spectre?" she sighed.

It didn't take long for the helicopter to crash without a pilot. No doubt there would be casualties, they'd hear about it in some capacity, most likely when they were listening in on news stories later. It was something less to worry about now, even as Beltway swung the car around and shouted at him to get their asses in or be left behind.

Hatter took her place in the back seat, blinking at the blonde on the other side of Vector. Dull surprise filled her, this wasn't exactly the first time they'd had civilians caught up in their trouble, after all.

"I see we have company," she noted over the rock blaring out of the radio. She wondered how long it would take for Spectre to turn it down in agitation.

The two barely had time to slam their doors shut before Beltway was on the move again, well aware that they needed gone and gone now. Vector grunted as Hatter tossed one of the duffel bags onto the floor at his feet.

"She's cooperating," Vector mentioned, shooting a look at Bambi.

"We got any back up plan outta this shit?" Beltway snapped, eyes on the road. Another sharp turn was taken and this time Vector found himself jostled as Hatter was all but thrown into his side.

"Just get us out of town, we'll worry about the officers on our tail," Vector snorted.

Already Hatter was on it, keeping an eye behind them, handgun of her own in hand. It'd be too difficult at these speeds for her to use her rifle or so Vector assumed. Vector took his own gun from Beltway. Now that Spectre was in the front seat he could take care of anyone coming at them from the front.

"Jeez, how many guys they got to throw at us?" Hatter grunted and the familiar sounds of gunfire could be heard afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Spectre had ignored the loud music to the best of his ability. It wasn't important at the moment; none of the trivial things were. He instead focused on what was in front of them. If any cars tried to barrel into their path, he'd take them out before they had the chance.

He would do just that, not a few moments later. Police were attempting to set up barricades, possibly using their own vehicles to do so. Spectre aimed carefully before he shot. The sound of screeching wheels didn't faze him as the car sped out of control.

He barely glanced back to the back seat, watching Hatter as she focused on anyone behind them. He caught sight of the blonde and shook his head slightly, too used to these kinds of reactions to care.

Spectre's gaze fell in front of them again. He didn't believe that it would take them much longer to get out of town. The rest was going to be a shot in the dark. That seemed to be the least of everyone's worries for the moment.

Bambi wasn't sure how long she had her head ducked, her hands over her ears when the gun shots rang out. She hated the sound, hated how loud everything was. Her head was throbbing and she screwed her eyes shut for a moment, just trying to block everything out.

It was an ill met attempt.

When the car came to a screeching halt and others pushed their way in, she barely sparred a glance. Her jaw clenched to the point it actually hurt, she simply tried to keep out of the way in the cramped space.

It was probably a rather bad time to start thinking about her claustrophobia at this point.

It couldn't be helped. She just tried to focus on other things and hoped that some good would come out of all of this. She doubted that it would happen but it was some hope to grasp onto, as faint as that hope was.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:37 pm

It had grown silent after a long while. Getting out of town luck had been in their favor with a set of train tracks. Beltway had raced the damn thing down and crossed the tracks just quickly enough to not get them all killed and left their pursuers scrambling. The small city hadn't had more than a helicopter to spare but they had kept the lookout going throughout the rest of the evening, well aware that there had to be some news report out on them now.

When the silence was broken it was Beltway who had spoken, "So, anyone else here realize that we just took out a city's worth of officers?"

The way he spoke it was rather obvious he was proud of that fact. Hatter shook her head, amused. "And how does that make ya feel, Belt?"

"Pretty damn amazing!"

Conversation died again, silence broken only by the radio. It had been, surprisingly, Vector who had been the first to demand that Beltway turn the damn thing down. Beltway hadn't complied which had resorted to Vector doing it for him and threatening the larger man if he turned it up. It was only due to the almost familial way they had grown that kept Beltway from turning it up anyways.

Hatter's fingers drummed along the edge of the open window. They had ditched the previous car, Beltway having to hot wire another they had found while passing through a 'town' that constituted no more than maybe twenty or thirty houses at best.

"So, you ever gonna let me turn ya into a grease monkey, Hatter? God knows you're picky enough about the damn car we ran off in this time," Beltway grunted after a few minutes.

An amused scoff left Hatter, smirk on her lips as her gaze turned to the rear view mirror where she could spot the larger man glancing at her. "What? And ruin you of your purpose? Babe, that's what you're here for!" she taunted.

"I'd like to think that we have more pressing matters than this to think about," Vector snorted, shaking his head.

They were edging into the next city, the night having drawn down on them during their travel. During that time the woman, Bambi, hadn't spoken up. It had only been after Beltways improvised use of the train to their harrowing advantage that Vector had noticed how Bambi kept herself ducked down, hands clamped over her ears.

He jerked his thumb at her now, well aware that they'd need to do something about her. They couldn't just very well let her off on her own, not now. Either death or tagging along were her options now.

"We've got our loose end here to deal with. Umbrella will get to her if she just wanders off on us," Vector noted though he was well aware they should have all known this.

He glanced back at Bambi. He wondered how long she'd remain compliant. Some got it in their heads to get rebellious after so long, after all. No matter, though. There were always ways of hiding the bodies well enough.

As if on cue Hatter cheerily chimed in,
"All we need is a dog body buried over hers to hide the corpse!"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Spectre remained silent throughout most of the trip. He always did. He was rather glad when the music had been turned down. Whatever conversation or rather, 'flirting' that went on between Beltway and Hatter, he typically tuned out.

He'd never been a social man was it was. Why start now.

Spectre snorted at Hatter's poor excuse for a 'joke'. It was in ill taste but he knew well enough by this point that she didn't really care. None of them did. Beltway would have probably taken great amusement out of it.

The hostage didn't seem to react, hadn't moved much in the long drive. He shook his head at that. Seemed she was playing it quiet for as long as she could.

"You've poor...taste in jokes..." he finally responded toward Hatter. "I...shouldn't be surprised...that would be...the first thing you...suggest."

Still, it was easier done than carting the woman around with them. He couldn't image someone like this girl could take their kind of life very long.

Bambi had tapped her knee with her index finger for a long time. She didn't even know when she started doing it, she simply had picked up the rhythm out of no where. Her head still pounded despite the radio being turned down and the voices around her didn't help. At least one up front remained quiet. She was thankful for the silence that would rule over again, finding no reason to speak.

She didn't pay any mind to the comments from the women named 'Hatter'. It was said entirely too cheerful and normally, she would have lost her temper over the matter. She was entirely too exhausted to care at the moment. She wasn't even sure if she would react much if they did plan to kill her.

Bambi put the thoughts aside, simply waiting for something to happen. She refused to speak and would keep doing as such for as long as she could manage.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Hatter blinked, listening as Spectre spoke up. He always spoke so slowly and Hatter was never sure if that was because that's how he preferred it or because English was not his native tongue. Either way she did not cut across him or demand he hurry up.

Cocking her head to the side an ornery look flashed across her face, smirk spreading over her lips. "Well, who said it was joke, lover boy~?"

"Who was the psycho here again? I could almost swear you're channeling Bertha back there, Hatter," Beltway taunted with a shrug.

Almost at once Hatter's expression soured and she wasted no time in lifting her foot and promptly kicking the back of the driver's headrest repeatedly. Agitation flashed over Beltway's face at this even as Hatter shouted, "Hey! What's that supposed to mean, buster?! Don't make me come up there!"

"That's great, just crash us all as you harass the driver, that's fuckin' grand!" Beltway snorted back, reaching back and punching Hatter's leg in retaliation.

"Enough!" Vector growled. He shook his head as the two relented, albeit reluctantly. He could swear those two being around each other like this was worse than children. If they weren't messing around they were flirting and if they weren't doing that they were fighting with each other.

"We've got bigger things to worry about without you two losing what little discipline you've managed to retain this far," Vector continued.

He glanced at the woman again. She was still tapping her knee, quiet as could be. Was she even going to retaliate? At this rate they'd get caught not because they'd slipped up but because this woman would drive suspicion of them up with her reluctance and withdrawal.

Beltway was pulling them off the main road, off into a parking lot of the motel he'd located. It would be cheap, the most they would risk at this point. Their credit cards were fraudulent though they wished to remain under the radar in every aspect for as long as possible.

"Let's just get in and sort this out in less cramped spaces before bullets are wasted."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Spectre snorted in response. Things were getting testy with the cramped area. He shook his head as Beltway and Hatter argued, quickly being shut down by Vector. If it wasn't for either of them most days, he wondered how long the two would really tolerate each other.

"You're both...giant children..." he muttered to himself.

Sometimes he wondered about the two. They wrote it off as just having a good time. Spectre thought very different however. He tried to push the thoughts out of his head as they pulled into a motel.

When the car was parked, Spectre gladly got out. It was drawing near evening at this point, having driven the the entire way since nearly being caught. He hoped another incident wouldn't crop up again. He glanced at Hatter as she also got out of the car.

"Behave yourself..." he joked lightly.

It wasn't too often that he managed this but once in a while, it was alright. As long as it didn't grab too much attention.

Bambi had grown even more uncomfortable as they argued. While it was quickly quashed, she flinched at the sound of 'Vectors' loud voice. She didn't care for loud things, didn't care for aggression or anger or annoyance.

It seemed that she was going to get nothing but that here, if she survived that long.

She gnawed at the inside of her lip as the car came to a halt. It was a worn down looking old motel. She didn't care to think of what might have gone on here but knew that was the least of her worries.

Bambi swallowed hard, even as the others were exiting the vehicle. Still, she remained silent and shaky. She wasn't sure what else to expect at this point. It all seemed to be in vain, whatever 'hope' she had left.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Hatter was quick to slip out of the car, grabbing a couple of the stuffed bags. They didn't have much but what they did have on them now took up space. Her and Spectre's rifles were often a pain to hide away. She was quick to toss a couple to Beltway as well considering Vector seemed to have his hands full with the blonde girl.

She shook her head, following after Spectre. Hatter was quick to shoot him a look. It was hard to catch the teasing note in his voice most times but it was there. She liked to think she was getting better at picking it out.

"Oh, come on, you know you like it naughty~," she shot back, just managing to keep the annoyance out of her voice.

Of course he'd be quick to jump at harassing her for something like that. He was surprisingly keen on that; perhaps it was his own way of rubbing salt into the wounds in retaliation to her bothering him so often. Behind them she heard Beltway snort before he pushed his way past them.

Despite his soured mood he was usually the best to get anyone a the counter to keep from asking too many questions. His ability to joke around inspired trust and it helped smooth things along. Granted, Hatter had the same ability but with the way the day had gone her patience was shot. Hatter wouldn't complain with Beltway taking the task off her hands for the night.

She was finding it a little harder to keep the playful attitude up, her head throbbing. It had been for some time but she had been pushing it aside. Hatter didn't need any of the boys seeing her more serious side. Nah, that'd just ruin things in a whole - at least she thought so.

Vector had waited, a bag in his hand and eyeing Bambi. She seemed keen on not moving, even after the other three had disappeared into the motel. This was ridiculous. She couldn't very well just sit out here.

"The sooner you get moving the sooner I won't have to drag you around the back," Vector threatened.

Really, that would just raise all sorts of questions, even if it was just carrying her to their hotel room. He reached over, opening the door and gesturing for her to get a move on. He wasn't leaving her here on her own to run off. They had been caught on some form of media, that much was obvious if Spectre and Hatter had been so quick to get to their meeting spot in the last city.

"Besides, either you follow us and stay alive if you cooperate or you run off and - if you get away, someone from Umbrella finds you and tortures information out of you. Which sounds more appealing?"

And he left it at that for Bambi to choose. He couldn't help but to note just how like a frightened rabbit she was in those moments, unmoving and still despite their need to get inside and away from any prying eyes for the night.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Spectre ignored the comment she threw back out. She always had one or many snappy comments to throw at them, whether she was in a good mood or not. She wasn't picking nearly as much however and that let him know where her mood was leaning.

They were all tired in one way or another. She might have been just the same.

Spectre had barely glanced back toward the car. Vector had lingered, urging the girl out. He snorted at that. If it had been any other case, it would have simply been easier to get rid of her. It seemed that would not the case this time around. At least, not at the moment.

Walking in, Spectre stood to the side, allowing Beltway to handle dealing with getting their room. They had grown accustom to this kind of thing. It would be a quick run through before they were handed a key. It would be a long night but they were already accustom to this kind of thing.

Tugging a bag higher onto his shoulder, one that specifically held a stolen laptop, Spectre found himself a little antsy to get on the move and take a look at any information he could.

It took her a long moment to steady herself, to not flinch at his words. Thoughts were running wild in her head. Had her parents been correct with all of their conspiracy theory talk? Would she have known better if she had actually taken the time to listen to them?

She berated herself for thinking them foolish now. If they knew, they were probably both scream 'I told you so' at the top of their lungs.

Bambi didn't look at him. She didn't want to bring herself to see any of them. Slowly, she pulled her way out of the car. She was half afraid her legs wouldn't work with her, still so shaken. While she managed to stand, she still felt shaky.

She shut the door half heartedly. The sound seemed louder than it should have been and she once again resisted flinching. She waited on him to move then, silent as ever. She would follow after, whether she thought it a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:49 pm

As per usual it wasn't long before Beltway had a couple keys to their room. Without warning he tossed one towards Hatter and Spectre. Hatter had enough time to blink and throw her hand up to stop the keys from colliding into her face before Beltway spoke up.

"Get everythin' situated, I'll go see how Bambi is doin'," Beltway snorted, making his way towards the front door again. Just outside Vector could be seen moving slower than usual and keeping a careful eye on the blonde as she trailed along behind him.

Hatter's expression morphed into one of disbelief as she glanced Spectre. "Who names their kid Bambi?"

Shaking her head she glanced at the room number on the key. It'd be easy finding the room as the place was only one story high. Hatter lead the way, eyes darting over the little plastic numbers over the doors. It was a quick walk there and Hatter wasted no time unlocking the door and swinging it open. Neither were the type to dally around, as it were.

"Let me guess, you're gonna jump right on that laptop and start lookin' things up?" she questioned. Hatter really didn't need to, it was a given. They'd only managed one laptop so far and Spectre had a habit of vegetating in front of it when he and Hatter were left behind to keep an eye out. They'd really need to swipe another so that they'd have more people information gathering.

Vector was grateful when Beltway lumbered back outside, taking up a place behind Bambi and making sure she wouldn't run off as Vector lead the way. As he had passed him Beltway dangled the key out for Vector to snatch. A quick glance at the number and he was on the way, leading them to it.

"Two beds?" Vector pressed.

"Ain't that the usual?" snorted Beltway a moment later.

"I'm not bunking with you again," he asserted. A pause followed as he added, "Or Hatter. She cuddles and you drool."

"Or you just wantin' to get all cozy with Spectre, eh? Might have to fight Hatter over that," Beltway chuckled, ignoring the look Vector shot his way. He had been expecting that and yet it still annoyed him. Beltway had a habit at poking fun about everything, however. A moment passed before Beltway spoke up again, "And what about our little doe here?"

Vector glanced back just in time to see Beltway prod Bambi's shoulder.

"Call for a cot?" Vector provided dryly, glancing back to the room numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next