AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauranna
Claptrap
Claptrap
Lauranna

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Empty
PostSubject: My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz)   My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Rebeth Lauranna Sunwatcher, was a self-proclaimed Jedi Knight, since she was Force-sensitive and trained as a sith by one of Darth Vader's various dark jedi apprentices. However, she called herself a Jedi after learning that her parents were Jedi killed by imperials, which meant that they were probably sent on Naboo (where her parents were hiding after leaving the jedi) by either Vader or Emperor Palpatine.

In her way to escape she got a TIE fighter and fled the Death Star and she landed on Coruscant where she met Garonth. A smuggler, who was running away from a Mandalorian. With both her skills and Garonth's skills they beat him and left for Naboo where she found the home of her parents and made it her home. However, she decided to become Garonth's bodyguard and always helped him when he had to go somewhere to get cargo and give money to his boss. This time Garonth was flying to a planet in Wild Space to get a cargo of blaster rifles to give to some rebels. On their way they were chased by some imperials and eventually instead of crashing onto some asteroid fields he chose to go right and into some blue hole-portal.

Garonth's starship penetrated that portal only to see that a blue planet beneath them was only a few hundred thousand kilometers away.

"We are going to crash ? We don't have enough space to slow down !" said Rebeth obviously stressed. "I don't want to die here. I want to die on Naboo !" she said as her face was an expression of fear.

"Then we have to slow it down as much as we can and hope that the planets atmosphere will slow us down more." Garonth said as he was an experienced pilot.

The starship penetrated the atmosphere and crash landed on a small island covered by a forest in the South and a city in the North.

Garonth was pleased with the rather succesful landing. They could have easily died if it wasn't for his navigation skills. Eventually, Garonth and Rebeth walked out of the starship to see where they had landed.

As they walked in the forest they eventually approached a little cove with white pebbles and clear blue waters. A little farther away was a wooden ship. Both Garonth and Rebeth goggled their eyes in surprise. What was the technological level of the planet ? Didn't they have spaceports ? They had to refuel somehow.

"Damn !" swore Garonth and kicked a round pebble away, Rebeth sulked. However, they couldn't help but to hear the loud singing.

"Where is that singing coming from ?" asked Garonth slightly disturbed.

"From that ship, probably. I don't see anyone in the forest." explained Rebeth

"Shall we approach them ? We could get details about this world." said Garonth, Rebeth nodded in agreement.

"The sea has seaweeds though...you know how much these disgusting things make me feel." said Rebeth.

"I will never understand that stupid fear of yours." said Garonth and dove into the sea.

The two of them swam closer to the ship and noticed a man with blue hair and sideburns, who called for some others. There were 7 of them.

"Hey you. Where's the closest spaceport ?" asked Garonth. A man with a strawhat tossed a rope to Garonth for him to climb up.

The 7 people of the group were one stranger than the other. A ginger, a brunette, a man with green hair and 3 swords, a man with a slingshot and funny attire, the guy with the strawhat, a skeleton, a cyborg (or a robot, Garonth and Rebeth couldn't tell) and a short, furry kid with a funny hat.

"They are with the navy !" said the green haired one and placed a sword in his mouth as with his hands he had 2 more ready to attack. Rebeth ignited her lightsabers and performed the opening stance of Jar Kai.

The rest of them also prepared, the guy with the strawhat made his skin release steam. The ginger woman got 3 tubes and made 1 tube out of all of them, the brunette crossed her arms in front of her chest, upwards. The skeleton made a sword out of his walking cane as the furry kid transformed into a muscular yet furry man, last but not least the guy with the blue hair moved his hand in a way that it revealed holes, probably they worked as blasters.

"We are not Imperials. Put your arms down !" said Rebeth, who was ready to use a jedi mind trick.

"What's the deal with the glow sticks ?" asked the man with the green hair. The man with the blue hair shook his head in disappointment.

"They are laser swords !" he corrected. Rebeth left a sigh.

"How stupid can you people be ? These are lightsabers, the weapons that only the Jedi can use...and the sith. Are you guys smugglers or bounty hunters ?" she said with a suspicious look.

"And what are the Jedi ?" asked the brunette. Rebeth smiled and turned off her lightsabers.

"I'm willing to tell you." she said and squat on the deck of the wooden ship. She coughed. "Jedi are the fighters of justice, we use the Force to punish and defeat those who are considered threat to the peace of the galaxy." she explained with a smile.

"Oh, so...are you after us ?" asked the man with the strawhat.

"I don't know. Do you want to disrupt the peace of the galaxy ?" asked Rebeth, probably to test them.

"I don't know, but I will beat everyone and become the king of the pirates !" said the guy with the strawhat. Rebeth looked back to Garonth. They weren't sure of what these guys were.

"Look, I'm a smuggler, but I support the rebels because the imperials killed my sister. However, I'm not a bad guy....I just hate to see Darth Vader destroying people and planets. The war is pointless...it's all about Palpatine's ego !" he said with a cross expression.

"What are you guys talking about ? Who is Vader ? Who is Palpatine ? What galaxy ? What are the Jedi ? What empire ?" asked the guy with the blue hair. Rebeth facepalmed and seemed tired with all the explaining she and Garonth had to do.

After several minutes...(almost an hour).

"...and that's what the Jedi and the rebels are trying to do; getting rid of the sith who want to conquer every single planet in the galaxy !"

"Your galaxy sounds...supeeeeeeeeeeeer interesting. I'd love to see your droids !" said the man who introduced himself as Franky.

"Yes, your galaxy has a fantastic history. I wish you knew more to tell me of its past." said Robin and nodded in a friendly manner.

"Wow, I never thought that people could be so nasty as to slay so many people. It seems that the bigger a battlefield is the biggest the losses will be. What a pity ! I thought that in some futuristic civilization people would be nicer, but hearing that you also have slaves and bounty hunters...and these sith and imperials...very sad." said Nami.

Out of the blue, a door opened and a blond man came out carrying plates with food.

"Nami-san, Robin-chan, here are your meals." he said in a smooth voice. The man who introduced himself as Luffy stretched his hand only for the blond man to kick it away. "These aren't yours !" he said and after he put the plates on the table he went back into the kitchen. Rebeth and Garonth followed him.

Sanji kicked Garonth out of the way along with Rebeth who was right behind him.

"Hey you, be a little more careful, will ya ?...Got any whiskey ?" asked Garonth but the blond didn't reply.

Both Rebeth and Garonth left the kitchen and followed the blond guy.

"You could be a little nicer !" he said and attracted Sanji's attention, who looked at Rebeth as she was staring at the sky. In an instant he got a red rose out of his suit and gave it to Rebeth.

"Ah...love is amazing, isn't it, mademoiselle ?" he said. When Rebeth realized that he was talking to her she turned around and blushed. This was the only time that a man was actually nice to her. They would either ignore her or catcall her. She preferred to be ignored though.

"Love ? I don't think such a thing exists in real life. It's only good in some romantic novels." she said and sighed.

"It exists, you just have to find the right guy." he said placing the rose behind her ear. Rebeth blushed and took off her coat.

"Man, it sure is hot out here !" she said as she felt that her head was "on fire" due to all the blood that made her cheeks red. She smiled awkwardly.

"I'm Sanji. In your services !" he said and kissed her left hand

"Sanji, you are so funny !" said Luffy and started clapping. Both Sanji and Rebeth looked at him.

"I don't think he is funny !" she said with a smirk.

"That's a miracle ! A woman that takes Sanji seriously." said Zoro and yawned.

"Says the one that could be taken seriously by someone !" said Rebeth and snickered. The crew looked at her like she said something important. "What ?" she asked. They looked away and Robin giggled.

"Earlier you said that you are in my services. I will take that seriously. I want to be satisfied." she said plainly.

"Don't take Sanji seriously. He is a womanizer, he will sooner or later break your heart !" Zoro warned her.

"Shut up shitty mosshead !" swore Sanji and looked back to Rebeth. His eyes turned into hearts, this scared Rebeth who took some steps back.

"It's late, I'll go sleep." said Robin after taking a last sip of her glass. The rest agreed and left except for Luffy and Sanji.

"You are welcome to sleep in my ship, but I doubt we have space." said Sanji and Luffy nodded.

"We will go back to our starship don't worry." said Garonth. Rebeth walked close to the rope and waited there for Garonth. Luffy also headed for the bunk after rubbing his bloated belly. After Luffy left, Garonth held Sanji by the collar.

"If you do anything to break her heart, I will rip you apart with my flechette pistol. Get it, Dartboard brow ?" asked Garonth and Sanji glared at Garonth.

"Call me that again and I will give you a free plastic surgery...with just my kicks !" he said. Garonth pointed 2 of his fingers to his eyes and then pointed them to him as a gesture that he wouldn't let him out of his sight.

"C'mon, Beth." said Garonth and fell into the sea. Rebeth climbed down with the help of the rope and sat on Garonth's shoulders as he walked away from the ship. The water was almost to his chin.

The next morning

Garonth was tuning-up the Cold Colt as Rebeth was out with a training droid Garonth salvaged from the Jedi Temple Ruins. They didn't know its serial number, model or name, so it was just "the droid". She was practicing Ataru, which was a very acrobatic form and she enjoyed it as it was aggressive and fast-paced. However, she would usually fail at some very hard moves and the droid would electrocute her. Its difficulty was programmed to "sith apprentice" level.

"Damn it, I nearly twisted my ankle." she said and sat on the grass to rest. That time the ship seemed to have livened up as she could here Luffy's voice asking for food.

"Ah, that guy seems to have a black hole for stomach. Even sarlacc's have smaller stomachs than him." commented Garonth. Rebeth nodded her head.

After a while they were on the shore. Franky, Zoro and Sanji headed towards the droids along with Luffy. The girls went shopping and Usopp, who was following them to buy explosive material for his ammunition.

"What's wrong ?" asked Garonth and wiped his greased hands on a rag.

"I came to see your droids. Are they supeeeeeer enough for me ?" he asked and the protocol droid that Garonth was using as a translator walked towards Franky. Luffy's eyes turned into sparks as he was staring at the droids.

"Suge !" exclaimed Luffy. His face was lit with fascination.

"Mind showing me your moves ?" asked Zoro and Rebeth backed off.

"Your face scares me...even though you aren't a sith. What's the deal with that killer look of yours ?" she asked.

"How come you weren't scared the previous night ?" asked Zoro.

"Eh...it was dark and I didn't really see you...besides you looked more drunk than scary." she explained and took a step back.

"Will you show me your moves or not ?" asked Zoro impatiently.

"Shitty swordsman, let the lady alone !" swore Sanji angrily but Rebeth tapped her finger on her head.

"I'm not a lady. I'm just as capable as every other Jar Kai practitioner. Want a fight ?" Rebeth asked Zoro and lit her second lightsaber.

Zoro placed a katana in his mouth and the two others were held by his hand. Rebeth charged and aimed for his left ribs. He stopped her attack and brought his second katana to her shoulder. She switched off her one lightsaber and brought it to her shoulder to stop his blade. He aimed for her ankles but she jumped up, kicked him in the chest and he jumped back as he tried the tora gari move. Rebeth blocked it and jumped up for a leaping slash. He crossed his katanas to block her attack and got his katana close to her belly.

"I won...you still have a long way to go !" said Zoro and placed his katanas back in their sheaths.

"Well, I'm not a Jedi Master besides I only do what I read in the book. Sorry for not being a worthy opponent...even though I thought and I said I was." she said and frowned, shoving her hands deep into her pockets.

"Well, would you mind joining me in the town. I will have to look for supplies. Yesterday I cooked all the food we had left." said Sanji and offered her his hand. Rebeth looked up and smirked. "So long, mosshead !" said Sanji and along with Rebeth left to the town.

"I might as well take a walk and..." said Zoro but before he opened his mouth Franky stopped him.

"No. Go back and watch the ship along with Chopper and Brook. Luffy and I will go to get cola." said Franky and also left. Garonth looked into the droid's photoreceptors.

"Seems like we will stay together, droid !" said Garonth and kept screwing something with the wrench.
Back to top Go down

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz)
Page 1 of 1