AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauranna
Claptrap
Claptrap
Lauranna

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2   My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:43 pm

CHAPTER 2

Two days later. Midnight.

Rebeth was outside of the Colt Cold and watched the ship as she was drinking some beer she got from the refrigerator of the ship. She was feeling lonely but Garonth have forbidden her from seeing Sanji again as he thought that he only used her for his own pleasure.

"So you just threw away your Jedi pride...the Jedi pride of your parents just to be with this guy ?!"

"It's not like that..." Rebeth had trailed off and sobbed as she recalled what Zoro had told her.

"Don't take Sanji seriously. He is a womanizer, he will sooner or later break your heart !"

She gritted her teeth at that as the voices of both Garonth and Zoro were painfully echoing in her head. She kept staring at the Thousand Sunny, which was lit by the crescent moon.

"It looks like a harp." she thought about the moon and gulped down another swig. She looked at the 5 more bottles of beer on her side. She wasn't a drinker but she wanted to do what most people did when they were trying to forget. It was a custom she wanted to honor. A custom that Garonth would honor every time he was turned down by a Corellian girl or when he was feeling dirty and was hitting against Togrutas, Twi'leks and everything else with headtails he found.

Garonth got up and looked at her. He sighed and lowered himself by her side. He got the bottle out of her hand.

"This won't help you. It will only give you a headache next morning and you don't like pain. Do you remember what happened when you slept for 2 days straight and you woke up with an awful pain on the neck ?" he asked her and turned her face to his so that she would be looking at him. "Your head was heavy. If you drink all of that, your head will feel just as heavy and you will be complaining all day. Now come in and forget about this guy." he said and stared into her eyes.

"You get to hang out with them and I get to be in here like I'm some criminal. Why are you doing that ?" she asked and cried into her hands, the hands that were covering her face.

"You're just infatuated..." he said and smirked as he left a little chuckle escape his lips. Rebeth uncovered her face and stared daggers into Garonth's eyes. "What happened to the girl that was like "I'm not in love with you; I'm just infatuated" You never shown your feelings for anyone." said Garonth. Rebeth was still staring daggers into Garonth's eyes.

"I'm not infatuated, I'm in love." she said and got a holoprojector out of her pocket. She pressed a button and the holoprojection of a male with blond hair combed halfway out of his face was shown.

"Who the hell is that ?" asked Garonth as he got her beer bottle away from her hand and started drinking from it.

"That's Leon. One day I created what my ideal boyfriend would be like....he's inspired by that Leon guy from the Imperial Academy...but...." she left the sentence unfinished.

"But ? What ? He died ?" asked Garonth, who was ready to be shocked.

"He got married to another girl. Some girl from Coruscant. That bitch !" said Rebeth and crossed her arms on her chest.

"That was all ?" asked Garonth and rolled his eyes.

"I was in love with that guy. I don't expect you to understand. Every night on Nar Shaada you get laid by Twi'lek strippers. Love is nothing for you. You just use them for one night and then you focus on the Corellian girl you want to get married with, so that your fellow Ensterites won't shun you !" she said getting angrier by each and every word that was coming out of her mouth. Garonth only shook his head.

"I'm a man; a man that knows how to survive on his own. You are just a young, dependent girl that knows nothing." he said and smirked. Rebeth gave him a hard slap against the face.

"I'm depended ? Really ? If it wasn't for me saving your sorry ass every time a mandalorian was after you, then you would be dead. You are the depended person here. I'm only depended when it comes to food since I don't cook." said Rebeth and studied Garonth's face, who oddly didn't seem angry.

"Women." said Garonth with a sigh. "You are still not allowed to go to him. Come in or I'm letting you out there to freeze to death." said Garonth, his voice didn't give away his anger, but Beth knew he was. With that Rebeth left and headed to Thousand Sunny.

Everything was silent except for the small waves that were coming and going on the beach. She Force-jumped onto the ship and used the Force to levitate so that Zoro, who was guarding the ship wouldn't hear her footsteps. With small careful steps she walked to the door that was leading to the bunks where the males of the crew were sleeping.

Not wanting to be noticed, she just sat on the ground and got a piece a piece of paper out of her notepad. With a pen she got out of the inner pocket of her coat, she started writing something.

"Dearest Leon,

I'm sorry we didn't get to talk for the last 2 days. I'm more than glad about our little biology/anatomy lesson. However, Garonth was the exact opposite, thinking that you only used me. I want to believe that this is not true and that we get to do what normal couples do. You know...fighting enemies together, have shooting contests, go for a picnic, go out together at some diner and drink milkshake together.

I just want to be with you on the deck of this ship and stare into the vast, blue sea as the wind will softly be blowing your blond hair, while we will be resting our hands at the railings. Your hand covering mine.

I want to imagine that we are in starships having a race all the way from Naboo to Rugosa and back. I want to live every little moment I had in my mind with you. I'm in love with you.

Yours,

Rebeth Lauranna Sunwatcher."

but before she could hide Sanji walked out of the room.

"Beth ? What are you doing here ? Where have you been these last 2 days ?" asked Sanji with a confused expression and Rebeth dropped her jaw.

"Why...? Why are you here ? You should be asleep." said Rebeth and dropped the piece of paper, which flowed on the air as she left.

"Wait !" said Sanji and grabbed her arm hard so that she wouldn't leave. "Stay." he said and she looked back at him with a frown and a grin. She wasn't sure whether she should be happy or scared.

"What is it ?" she asked.

"I missed you." said Sanji but Rebeth now looked angry.

"This is so cliché !" she said and gave Sanji a killer look. "But please read the letter." she said and attempted to break free. Sanji let her go and read what was written on the paper. Rebeth stood a meter away.

"Leon ? My name is Sanji." he said confused.

"You look like Leon. The guy I had a huge crush on." she said and Sanji kept on reading.

"I didn't use you, Rebeth-san. I wouldn't treat any woman like that." he said and continued only to start laughing. "So normal couples defeat enemies together and have shooting contests ?" he asked and kept on. "And have races with starships ?" he asked confused but then left a chuckle and reached for her chin. He raised it and walked a little closer to her. He closed his eyes as Rebeth was looking at him in a shock, eventually his lips touched hers.

"What am I doing ? Just standing here while the man I'm in love with is kissing me." she thought and closed her eyes.

Sanji slid his hands down to her waist as Rebeth wrapped her hands around his neck. They exchanged little kisses on their lips, often biting each others' lips softly. Sanji finally broke the kiss and left small kisses on his way to the base of her neck.

"No, it will leave this obnoxious marks teenagers have. We aren't like these, kids !" she said.

"Well, I woke up for a reason. I'm going to the toilet, besides I have to wake up early to make breakfast." said Sanji and left with the brightness of a huge, happy grin. Rebeth was more than glad to see him happy and with that she left and sneaked back into the Cold Colt. Before she closed the ramp she gave a smile and left to her bunk.
Back to top Go down

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1