AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauranna
Claptrap
Claptrap
Lauranna

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4   My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:54 pm

CHAPTER 4

Rebeth was into the Cold Colt on the co-pilot seat. Both her and Garonth were pressing several buttons. Firstly they turned on the repulsorlifts and then the engines to get them through the planet's atmosphere.

"Where's the portal ?" asked Garonth confused. Rebeth was inwardly cheering but she noticed that the portal was hidden by the moon of the planet. "Oh there it is." said Garonth and flew the ship in it.

A swirl of colors surrounded the ship as they were travelling back home through a distortion of space, which was safely located inside an asteroid field.

"Robin's lips were soft." said Garonth with a dirty smirk. Rebeth shot him a glare, but Garonth didn't notice.

Soon enough, the ship exited the portal and were in the middle of the asteroid field.

"We are back home. I'm hungry and since we have enough money, then we better get ourselves some good food. What do you think of Alderaan ?" asked Garonth and continued "I always wanted to go to Alderaan. The planet of elegance and class. I bet they have better cooks there." he said and glared at Rebeth, who was sulking. "Prepare for lightspeed !" said Garonth and both of them fastened their seatbelts.

The stars became white lines and eventually disappeared. Before them was now only the random shapes of blue glow that appeared in hyperspace. When the spaceship was on route the two of them headed to the lounge, where they sat on the couch in silence.

Much later...

The Cold Colt landed in a spaceport. Its decoration was so detailed that made Garonth and Rebeth drop their jaws. Every column was sculptured so that it would appear that a stone flower was swirling around it, they even had blossoms also made of stone.

Later they walked into a large corridor paved with tiles that had engraved metal edges, eventually the corridor took them to the exit and the automatic, glass doors had engraved flower design along with calligraphic letters that read "Welcome to Aldera"

The two of them just looked around with gaped mouths.

"I always heard that Alderaan is a classy place but that beats Naboo hands down." said Rebeth and just kept looking around.

The two of them kept walking in the city. Good quality and classy dresses and skirts, even coats in the windows of the shops. Beth really wanted to buy some of these. She even pointed out some tuxedos to Garonth, who typically ignored her, since he hated them. They soon enough approached an Alderaanian restaurant by the name "The number O" which didn't make much sense to either of them. However, they walked in.

Many couples were sitting by the windows while others were in the middle and others close to the wall. It was a medium sized restaurant. A man by a small counter stopped them.

"Do you have a reservation ?" he asked.

"You don't mind if we have a reservation or not." said Rebeth and waved her hand before him.

"I don't mind if you have a reservation or not." said the man and both Rebeth with Garonth walked in. The people in the restaurant looked at the duo who, weren't wearing formal attire.

A waiter approached the two.

"May I take your orders ?" he asked kindly with a polite smile.

"Some bantha burgers with grilled mushrooms and extra fries." said Rebeth ignorant to the fact that a restaurant such as this wouldn't serve junk food.

"Um, maybe you want to read the catalogue ?" asked the waiter but Rebeth insisted to her choice of food.

A man exited the kitchen and looked around at the people in the restaurant. He went close to some and had some chit chat since it was obvious that they enjoyed it due to their grins. Rebeth turned her gaze to what the corner of her eye registered as motion.

Rebeth just stood still and cold sweat run down her body, or at least she felt that way. Her heart was beating faster and her pupils shrunk. She gaped her mouth as she goggled her eyes, but the pupils were still shrunk. She gulped but her breathing soon became short and difficult. She was breathing using her mouth.

"Is anything alright, mademoiselle ?" asked the waiter, who was a little worried for his customer.

"I'll be right back." said Rebeth and walked to the cook, who was still having chit chat.

"Sanji...we need to talk ! Now !" said Rebeth angered and the man looked at her with a kind smile. Rebeth was tapping her foot as she had her eyes closed, when she opened them she realized that the man wasn't Sanji. She quickly blushed and took several steps back as she was scared. The man seemed to be the owner of the restaurant and it was obvious that she was mistaken.

"Oh my Force, he's so going to yell at me." she said and closed her eyes expecting a slap.

"I think you must have mistaken me with someone else, mademoiselle." said the man, who didn't seem to bother with her. On the contrary he was calm with a smile on his features. His expression changed and he started laughing lightly. Rebeth gave him an awkward grin.

"Ehehe, yeah...um...be right back, going to get rid of myself...ehehe...sorry" she said and walked slowly to a door. She opened the door and walked in with closed eyes. She closed the door behind her and took a deep breath, then she opened her eyes only to find herself in the kitchen. "Ok, just where is the freaking toilet ? I mean seriously what the frig ?" she said and the door opened. The owner of the restaurant was behind her. She once more felt cold sweat on her skin.

"Customers are not allowed in the kitchen." said the man kindly and pushed her gently.

"I...uh...I was looking for the toilet ? Yeah, something like that....actually no, I just...wantyouttoteachmehowtocook !" she said at once, her sentence sounded like one word. The man grinned.

"I like the fact that you want to learn, but why do you want to learn how to cook ?" asked the man. Rebeth looked into his eyes with determination.

"So I'm in love with a guy, who lives...in the opposite side of the galaxy and I want to surpass him. He's a cook, you know." she said calmly and the man grinned and shook his head.

"Fine, I'll take you under my wing...you have a potential I will use later. For now go clean the toilet. That will be lesson 1." he said and Rebeth puckered her lips in disgust.

"If you want to appreciate the lovely smell of fresh food then you must go and smell something bad." he said "Also, I will teach you how to cook at..." he said and took a look at his watch. "At midnight Which is 6 hours from now. When you are done with the toilet, you will go broom and then mop the store room. Get going." he said and patted her shoulder.

"Should I wear an outfit for that ?" she asked plainly "...I don't want to stain my clothes." with that the cook gave her a key card.

"Climb up the stairs to the first floor and open the 15th locker. There you will find the attire of the cleaner. I fired her yesterday, so you can store your coat and clothes there." he said and Rebeth got going.

After 6 hours...

"That dirty Alderaanian man" said Rebeth, who was sitting on a chair to catch her breath. The cook walked out of the kitchen and whistled at her.

"Go sterilize your hands. Wash them for 25 minutes and then apply some alcohol. Then come in the kitchen. You will wash the dishes." he said and Rebeth was ready to swear at him but she let it pass.

"And when do I get to cook ?" asked Rebeth with a tired expression.

"After the dishes." he said with a smile and left

"And when do I get to sleep ?" asked Rebeth shocked.

"Eh...it will happen...eventually. Don't worry the restaurant opens at noon." said the man and got back into the kitchen.

Rebeth headed to the restroom to wash her hands. She let her hands under the water and then applied some soap. She started washing them.

"I never meditated standing...I guess this time is as good as any." she said and closed her eyes. She rubbed the back of her hands and then between her fingers. She was smiling, because she was thinking of Sanji. She was thinking how proud he would feel to see her cooking...or how nice he would feel if she was washing his soft hands. After few minutes though the thought seemed pointless and she thus "emptied" her brain of any thought and just kept rubbing her hands.

The chef looked at her from the open door. (the sinks were used by both males and females). He approached her and whispered to her ear.

"You are meditating, aren't you ?" he asked and Beth snapped out of her meditation.

"Yeah, why do you care ?" she asked angrily, as she was turning her head to look into his eyes, she accidentally hit his face.

"You are a little too clumsy for a Jedi." he said and held his nose. Gladly he wasn't injured. Rebeth looked at him with a stare that included both fear and anger.

"You sith trash !" she said and Force-Pushed him away. The man got up with his hand behind his back but soon enough he wasn't feeling pain and he was just walking normally. However, he was holding a green glow.

"Do you know what that is ?" asked the chef. He expected no reply. "This is all the pain I felt as you pushed me on the wall. I absorbed it and I think it's time to get a lesson. Don't attack innocent people." he said and approached her. Rebeth was burning with hate and anger.

"You damned sith. I won't let you harm me !" she said and lightning sparked from her fingertips to her elbows.

"You are harming yourself. You might have a good nature but your emotions are dragging you into the dark side. I'm not a sith. I was a jedi. A real jedi, a padawan but a Jedi nevertheless." said the man.

"And how did you survive order 66 ?" asked Rebeth, who suddenly was very interested for the man before her. "And how come I not feel you through the Force ?" asked Rebeth and rose an eyebrow.

"Well, I ran away. I had a vision and I just escaped on a star tours shuttle. Crazy, I know, but it's the truth and after that, I hid my Force-signature." the chef said with a smile.

"And how can you absorb pain ? How can you take care of your temper ? How can you hide your Force-signature that well ? You must be a Jedi Master." said Rebeth, the chef smirked.

"Thank you, but I'm not a Jedi Master. I developed that with the skills I already knew. Like the Force Absorb and Force Heal. As for my temper...well, I believe that I shouldn't worry about anything in life. It's a common motto by which most Alderaanians live." he said with a smile. "Now it's time to wash the dishes." he said and Rebeth followed him to the kitchen.

The kitchen was huge, clean, white tiles shone under the light of the chandeliers. The chef took her further inside. Rebeth dropped her jaw at the dozen of stacks she had to wash. Soon enough she had a frustrated expression.

"I'm gonna wash all of these ?" she asked the chef.

"Yes and I will be watching you." he said plainly with what seemed to be his unique smile. Rebeth hadn't seen a man with that thin lips.

"You damned tormentor, you just love this, don't you ?" she asked and the chef laughed. He didn't reply. He just leaned against the counter and watched her as she was doing the dishes.

Many hours later...

"I can't feel my arms !" complained Rebeth, who was now in her normal clothes, a white blouse, a pair of jeans and her trademark coat. "So are you like a retired Jedi ?" asked Rebeth curiously.

"Exactly that." he said and pressed a button on a remote control to unlock his landspeeder. He opened the door and waited for Rebeth to walk in as she did and then he went to the other door of the landspeeder and got in.

"So mind teaching me how to absorb pain ?" asked Rebeth and closed her eyes to rest.

"Yeah, if Garada is home, she will teach you before you sleep. Where do you live ?" asked the chef.

"Well, I live in....HOLY NATURE OF THE FORCE !" she said and gaped her mouth, scaring the poor man.

"What ?! What's wrong ?!" he said not taking his eyes from the road.

"I came in the restaurant with a friend. He has a freighter and we sleep in it. Where is he now ?" asked Rebeth.

"You aren't talking about Garonth, are you ?" asked the chef.

"How do you know him ?" asked Rebeth curiously with goggled eyes.

"Well, he gives ammunition and weapons to the rebels." he said plainly, like nothing happened at all.

"Yeah. Should I take it that you are with the rebels ? Since you are were a Jedi and all." asked Rebeth.

"Yes and my lover, is an active member. She leads the rebel troops in key imperial locations. Some people may call her merciless but the imperials must pay for what they've done to the galaxy." said the chef not losing his smile.

"I say the same about the mandalorians. They never showed any mercy to poor Garonth..." said Rebeth but the man interrupted her.

"The mandalorians never showed any mercy to my friends either. Poor Nak." he said and a tear rolled down his cheek. The smile remained. Even if he was sad, he always had to look happy, for his customers. Smiling was part of his job

"So where is your lover now ?" asked Rebeth in her effort to change subject.

"She must be back home. If you are lucky, you will see her tonight." he said and didn't take his eyes off the street.

"What's her name ?" asked Rebeth interested, the chances of knowing her were slim since there were many people, who fought with the rebels.

The landspeeder was now approaching a sole home in the middle of a field. In the garden of the house there was a pool and the field was surrounded by trees. However, the home was larger and it stood out of the trees.

"Garada Vriaska. She's like an angel." said the chef and smirked. Rebeth just rolled her eyes. Why would a man smirk when talking about a woman ? The answer was obvious.

"Yeah that's really interesting." she said with a sharp breath that sounded like a sigh. The man parked the landspeeder into the garage of the house.

"So how will I find Garonth ?" asked Rebeth and the chef smirked again. This time Rebeth had no idea why he was smirking.

The man walked out of the landspeeder and waited for Rebeth, but she already got out of it. The two of them walked to the door of the house. He used the card on the scanner and then his fingerprint and the door opened. Then he typed some numbers to unlock the alarm. He let Beth walk in first and he followed.

"So do I get to sleep in the store room or something ?" asked Beth but the chef shook his head.

"No, women deserve much better than some lousy store room." he said and climbed up a flight of stairs so that he would be in the first floor. Rebeth followed. He then walked into a room and Beth stood outside. "Don't be shy !" he said and she followed him. There was a crimson-haired woman on the bed sleeping in a very funny stance.

"Um...that's your private room and stuff so, I'll just go sleep in the kitchen. Thanks for giving me a place to stay now that Garonth left." said Beth and left.

"Don't you want to meet Garada ?" asked the man. Rebeth shrugged and walked in. The man sat on the bed and poked the woman awake.

"Garada, this is my apprentice...Um...what's your name again ?" asked the man.

"Rebeth Lauranna Sunwatcher. According to my mentor, I'm his apprentice. Pleased to meet you. I heard that you work with the rebels, right ?" asked Rebeth

"Cryl...*yawn* Why did you wake me up in the middle of the night ?" asked Garada.

"Cryl, huh ? I really couldn't understand the calligraphy on your uniform." said Rebeth plainly. "So what's your last name ?" said Rebeth with a smile but Cryl stared daggers at her. Garada turned his face to hers and they kissed.

"Guys, this is awkward." said Rebeth and blushed as she puckered her lips.

"Nobody asks Cryl's last name, is that clear ?" asked Garada with authority in her voice. Beth puckered her lips and took some steps back. She hated screwing up.

"I...I'm sorry." she said and lowered her head. She walked out and pulled the door behind her. Garada and Cryl opened the door.

"I didn't mean to scare you...but some people at times get very nosy and we don't like that." said Garada with a smile and raised her palm. Rebeth crossed her arms to protect her face, but Garada didn't move.

"Why are you so scared ? She wasn't going to slap you. We support the rebels, just like you and Garonth !" said Cryl with a smile.

"I was only expecting a high five but..." that was all Rebeth needed to have a smile on her features again. If there was something she loved that was high-fiving people.

"Stick it here, sister !" said Rebeth but Garada didn't do as she said.

"It's not the same now." said Garada and yawned. That moment Rebeth's comlink rang.

"That must be Garonth." said Rebeth and picked the comlink from her pocket.

"Beth, where the hell are you ? Are you still at that lame restaurant ?" asked Garonth over the comlink in a bad mood.

"I'm at the house of the chef. Him and his lover are with the rebels and..." said Rebeth but she was interrupted.

"Well, look out of your window." Garonth ordered her. Rebeth along with Cryl and Garada looked outside and noticed a second moon on the sky.

"So ?" asked Rebeth confused.

"Well, I never knew or have seen a second moon on Alderaan. So I thought it would be cool to see it, right ? It kind of reminds me of the Winter Lights on Toola." said Garonth plainly, but if he was to be seen, then he would be seen smiling.

"Oh no !" said Cryl. Garada and Rebeth looked at Cryl. His face was as pale as that of a dead human.

"What is it, darling ?" asked Garada shocked.

"If I'm not mistaken, this is the heavily armed and armored Imperial space station. Princess Leia talked to me about them. We need to leave now !" said Cryl, who was shaking with fear.

"Garonth, we need to leave..." said Rebeth in the comlink, but Cryl got the comlink out of her hand.

"Listen, pal. I know you work for the Rebellion, but you need to leave. Go to Yavin IV." ordered Cryl.

"Roger that. I will leave immediately. Take care of Beth." said Garonth and so Cryl gave Rebeth the comlink.

"Ok, let's go. Quickly !" Cryl urged both Garada and Rebeth.

The group quickly climbed down the flight of stairs and got into the landspeeder. Soon enough the 3 of them arrived at the main spaceport of Alderaan, where Cryl had his personal yacht. Without losing any time, Cryl ignited the repulsorlifts. When they were out of the spaceport and into the air. He ignited the engines and left.

"Garonth, did you leave ? Me, my mentor and his lover are in the Alderaanian sky." Rebeth reported their status.

"Yeah, I'm about to jump to lightspeed. See you on Yavin IV." said Garonth and closed the comlink.

Soon enough the yacht flew out of the gravitational field of Alderaan and was in the void of space. Cryl ignited the hyperdrive engines and the yacht was absorbed into the depths of the hyperspace.

At some point of the travel. Cryl started crying like a little baby. While Garada was holding her head in pain. Rebeth had goggled her eyes and covered her ears with her hands. She looked around and noticed that all of them were in a mess. Rebeth couldn't take it any more and started crying as well.

"The Imperial assault must have begun." grunt Garada. "My head is killing me....all these screams !" she managed to say between grunts. Cryl looked back at her with swollen, red eyes.

"I...I know. What a horrible feeling !" said Rebeth and kept sobbing.

"Such cruel people. They must have barren Alderaan from any life form." said Cryl and wiped the tears off his eyes. Then, he stood up and walked to the lounge where the communications compartment was.

Cryl turned on the main computer and tried to connect with the holonet. His pupils shrunk as his eyes goggled.

"Oh my Force !" he exclaimed in shock and both Garada and Rebeth walked to him.

"Alderaan ?" asked Garada not believing in what she was reading.

"Alderaan destoyed ?" asked Rebeth dumbfounded.

Cryl couldn't take it any more and just fainted in the chair. Rebeth's face paled since she had no idea what to do to someone who fainted.

"Just what's the force of that thing ? How do they fuel it ? I just don't get it." said Garada frustrated and confused. She noticed Rebeth by her side, who wasn't moving and was just there with a gaped mouth.

"Lauranna ? Lauranna ? Lauranna are you ok ? Talk to me, Lauranna !" shouted Garada and shook Rebeth vividly.

"Eh ?" asked Rebeth as she looked to Garada and after a while she noticed that Garada was calling her by her middle name. "Just Rebeth or Beth would do. Lauranna is too formal." said Rebeth and focused on Cryl again.

"Don't worry, I will take care of him. Go to the cockpit." ordered Garada and Rebeth did as she was told.

Rebeth got the comlink out of her coat.

"Hey Garonth, are you there ? Are you safe ?" asked Rebeth in a low voice.

"Yeah, what happened ? You sound strange." said Garonth plainly.

"Alderaan...." whispered Rebeth.

"Alderaan what ?" asked Garonth.

"Alderaan has been destroyed." said Rebeth and her eyes kept staring at the console.

Garonth snorted and choked on his drink. "What ?! That's impossible ! Who told you that ?" he asked.

"I heard many screams and..." Garonth interrupted Rebeth.

"Screams can't be heard in space. Not even in the atmosphere." said Garonth a little cross as he thought that she was lying to him.

"Not that kind of screams. Just Force-signatures. I heard a lot of them scream and then fade." she explained. Garonth only left a small "hmm" escape his lips.

"Don't drive crazy over it. I don't want to have a sith lady for a friend." Garonth warned her as he knew she was the emotional kind of person.

"Don't kid !" exclaimed Rebeth angrily.

"I'm not kidding. I'll check the holonet." said Garonth and hung up.

After some time...

The yacht had landed, Cryl, Garada and Rebeth walked out of it and noticed Garonth, who had arrived earlier by a quarter. He was out of the Cold Colt washing it with a rug.

"Garonth ! How's Bobbert ?" asked Rebeth about her pet jax and ran to Garonth. "I don't want the imperials to blow up any more planets. I was worried about you and Bobbert." she said and picked up Bobbert who was eating.

Garonth walked closer to Garada.

"Hey, I think I have seen you before." he said and grinned.

“Yes, I've seen you around too. You are that rebel that supplies us with ammunition.” she said and smiled. Cryl walked closer to her and wrapped his arms around her.

“Well, if you don't mind then, I will get started on cooking for the soldiers and pilots.” said Cryl and kissed Garada's lips, then he left in order to go to the mess hall.

“Rebeth.” Garada called Rebeth to draw her attention. Rebeth turned around to face her. “Today, one team of rebels, guided by me will go to the training facilities of the Empire. I want you in my team, so we will train a little before the mission begins.

And thus Garada and Rebeth fought together killing over 784 stormtroopers. 106 trainers, 2 sith acolytes and 1 Jedi Hunter.

The years passed and Rebeth improved a lot thanks to Garada's lightsaber skills.
Back to top Go down

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1