AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauranna
Claptrap
Claptrap
Lauranna

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3   My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:53 pm

CHAPTER 3

Rebeth was sleeping heavily as always and had used her coat and a blanket to keep herself warm and a small pillow on her head since the bunk was hard. She had missed the luxury of a bed ever since she joined Garonth, which was 2 years ago after she graduated from the Imperial Academy.

Suddenly there was knocking on the door but of course Rebeth didn't hear it. However, Garonth heard it and walked to the door in hopes that it would be his new friend : Franky.

Garonth typically opened the door with his usual chill style.

"Yeah, what's uuu ooh ! Robin ? What a pleasant surprise !" he said awkwardly and brushed his hair behind with his hand. Robin giggled as she would often do when she felt that men were impressed by her. "Which wind blew you by my door ?" asked Garonth, an expression many Corellians used.

"You promised that you would teach me Olys Corellisi, remember ?" asked Robin and nodded.

"Ah yes ! Good point. Come on in...Robin." said Garonth with special tenderness but he came across Rebeth, who instantly goggled her eyes.

"Here; take all of the holocrons I stole. I have no more story of my galaxy to tell you !" said Rebeth and ran away and back into her room. Robin looked at her with an puzzled yet amused look.

"Don't mind her. She doesn't appreciate old stuff. She's more into as she calls it "here and now." said Garonth and held Robin by the hand and guided her deeper into the freighter.

As the duo were walking in, Sanji also peeked in and Rebeth noticed him. However, she kept heading off to the refresher and pretended that she didn't spot him only to test him.

"Hmm...what is Robin-chwan doing here ?" said Sanji and looked once to the door of the refresher and one to the corridor that was leading to the lounge. However, it seemed another person walked in. "Maybe if I could have both Robin-chwan and Rebeth-san..." said Sanji with a lewd expression and with hearts instead of eyes.

"Sanji ! Where were you going ?" asked Chopper right behind him with his usual smile. Sanji looked behind him. He was sweating. "You promised me some cotton candy for breakfast." he said making Sanji feel awkward.

Rebeth had just put on her clothes, combed her hair and brushed her teeth.

"Oh ! How lovely to see you guys drop by." she said cheerfully like she hadn't seen them and leaned against the frame of the door in which the door was sliding in.

"Rebeth-san...!" said Sanji and Rebeth glared at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you that the name is just Rebeth or Beth....not san, not Sam, not nothing. Just Rebeth." she said a little cross. "So what are you doing here ?" she asked plainly.

"I was wondering, do you want to come to the city with me ?" asked Sanji. Rebeth smiled and looked down. She blushed.

"You know me, I'd do anything for you." she said and rubbed her boot against the floor. "Well, almost anything. I won't do anything that goes against the Force." she said and looked straight into his eyes to put some gravity on her words but she ended up blushing and kept staring at her feet. Sanji lifted her head up by tipping it.

"So I take this as a yes, right ?" he said and Beth couldn't help but smirk. Sanji reached out and held her hand. He lead the way out. "Do you know why Robin-chan is here ?" he asked curiously. Rebeth glared at him.

"Why do you even care ?" asked Rebeth in a serious tone.

"I just don't trust that Garonth guy." he explained "He isn't very smooth." he added.

"Yeah, he's not very fond of shaving." replied Rebeth plainly.

"No, I don't mean that kind of smooth. I mean smooth to the ladies." said Sanji.

"Ah, yeah, well....I have no idea. He flirts with every random girl but....he doesn't want any, he wants a Corellian girl...if he ever decides to settle down. Something that I doubt that will happen." said Rebeth with a sad expression.

"That son of a...!" said Sanji but Rebeth interrupted him.

"I'm sure that Robin won't fall for him. She seems experienced enough with people as to not fall for some scoundrel." said Rebeth optimistically. She smiled and gave Sanji a thumbs-up.

"Ah ! Alright, Mademoiselle Rebeth." said Sanji and Rebeth smiled.

"I really, really like it when you call me that. So classy. If you were born in our galaxy, you'd totally be from Alderaan." said Rebeth and stared into Sanji's eyes. He took a lewd expression and started giggling slyly. "What ?" asked Rebeth seriously, worried if something was wrong but Sanji took his normal expression and just kept walking out with Rebeth.

Eventually the two of them were in the city. Rebeth was looking at the riviera as Sanji was lowering his hand to her waist.

"Marine ?" asked Rebeth as she noticed the ship that was docked in the official and central port of the island.

"Where did you see that ?" asked Sanji, attempted to bite her ear but she moved her head away from him.

"It's over there on the sails of that sailing ship." said Rebeth and towards the ship.

"Hmm, that really ruins my mood. I'm not in the mood to fight after being out with you, love." said Sanji and attempted to kiss her cheek but she again moved her head away.

"I'm not love. I'm a person. Love is a noun, not a person." she said and Sanji's eyes seemed to be on fire.

"Don't ruin it for me. You sound like that shitty marimo." said Sanji still angered.

"Marino ?" asked Rebeth with an ignorant expression, which seemed rather funny.

"No, marimo. A kind of ball seaweed." said Sanji and Rebeth started laughing. Sanji smiled. "So feel like doing anything special ?" asked Sanji and Rebeth smiled. Sanji got his lewd expression again.

"Yes, let's go have a hot chocolate with some Corellian whiskey !" she said cheerfully.

"Great, I'll have a coffee." said Sanji and smiled.

Sanji with Rebeth approached the café and noticed Usopp with Luffy running behind some sort of insect.

"What's up with them ?" asked Rebeth and shook her head. "I might respect him because he's your captain but sometimes he seriously makes me shake my head." she said displeased.

"He's nice at times, because he's always there for us. No matter how much danger there is, he will always make everything to make us feel happy and safe." said Sanji and sucked in some smoke only to let it exit from his nose.

Suddenly a dozen of people dressed in white exited the café along with a man with 2 cigars in his mouth and a woman with a katana. Several other people dressed in white carrying swords exited.

"That's Strawhat Luffy. Get him !" yelled one of them and Sanji quickly went after them.

"Hey, wait !" said Rebeth and went after him.

Eventually the Luffy with Usopp, the marines and Sanji with Rebeth approached a glade.

"Man, what an amazing beetle !" said Luffy and with his trademark grin.

"Umm....Lu...Lu...Luffy....the marines are here." said Usopp and started shaking. However, a marine fell to the ground after he let a scream. Behind him was the blue glow of a lightsaber and none other but Sanji with Rebeth. The man with the cigars and the woman that accompanied him turned to face them.

"You are black-leg Sanji, right ? And who's your companion ?" he asked and exhaled. Rebeth curled her lips in disgust.

"How much of an ignorant idiot are you ? Have you ever heard of cancer ?" asked Rebeth and glared at the man as she switched off her lightsaber and crossed her arms onto her chest.

"Who are you ?" asked the man again.

"I'm Rebeth Sunwatcher, Jedi Knight. And who might you be ?" asked Rebeth with a snobbish expression.

"I'm Commodore Smoker. Why did you kill my man ? Are you a friend of the strawhats ?" he asked.

"Yes and I won't allow you to harm the captain of...." said Rebeth and blushed "...of my loved one." with that she looked down and wrapped her hands around her making her look like she hugged herself.

"Loved one ? Black-leg Sanji ?" asked Smoker with disgust.

"Yeah and what's up with the tone of your voice ?" asked Rebeth and shot him a glare. Smoker got his jitte and charged.

"I won't let some punk like you kill any more of my men." said Smoker.

Rebeth got the blaster from her pockets and shot at him. However, the man, Smoker, turned his body into smoke and he eventually surrounded Rebeth who started coughing, also she got her blaster in her pocket and rubbed her eyes. Smoker turned back to his human form but he had surrounded Rebeth, who Force-pushed him away, squatted and kept rubbing her eyes as she coughed.

The marines ran towards her but she saw their movements through the Force, she could hear them too. She got her lightsabers and used the Force to see around her. The marines had surrounded her and she collected the Force around herself so that she was surrounded in a blinding, white ball. She released the Force that she had collected which, resulted in the marines to get knocked several meters away along with their swords. Tashigi ran to Beth as Sanji was taking care of Smoker. Rebeth ran towards her with both of her lightsabers lit. She infused Force-lightning to her lightsabers and soon enough, Tashigi was lying down after she got electrocuted.

Sanji was still battling. His kicks weren't able to touch the man made of smoke. Rebeth ran close to Sanji and pushed him, gently, away so that she would mind trick Smoker to go away.

"You don't want to fight anymore !" said Rebeth and waved her hand. Smoker took his human form and hanged his jitte behind his back.

"What was that Rebeth ?" asked Sanji with a puzzled expression.

"That's a mind trick. It allows me to make other people do what I want them to do." she said and her face was few centimeters from his face.

"Could you try that on me for something nice ?" asked Sanji with a large grin.

"That would be my pleasure, Sanji." she said with a smile and stepped few steps away from him. "You want to...um...you want to brush your hair back." said Rebeth plainly. She couldn't ask him to do something that he would do either way so that was the best she could think off and just as she said Sanji brushed his hair back, but he brushed the other half of his hair back, hiding his revealed eye. After a while he snapped out of the mind trick and fixed his hair.

"Why did I fix my hair ?" asked Sanji confused.

"Nothing, I just mind tricked you." she said plainly and Sanji grit his teeth.

"How embarassing ! You saw my eyebrows, right ?" asked Sanji with sorrow all over his face.

"No, I like them. They are unique. I wish I had your genes." said Rebeth with a smile and tipped Sanji's head up.

"You just say that to make me feel good." he said. Rebeth couldn't bear to see him that sad, so she pressed her lips against his. She moved her kiss higher though and kissed the curl of his eyebrows.

"I just love those swirls." she said with a genuine smile and Sanji smiled too.

"Anyways, we must go tell Luffy that the marines are here." said Sanji and ran to the ship along with Beth.

Eventually the two of them were back at the ship.

"Luffy, the navy is here. We are full. Let's leave before they get us. It's Smoker again !" said Sanji and Rebeth gave him a sad look, but Sanji wasn't looking.

"Yeah, I'll go back to my spaceship...we have to go too." said Rebeth and saw Robin come out of the Cold Colt. She rubbed her hand against Sanji's hand. He turned around to see her.

"You have to leave too, huh ?" said Sanji and blew some smoke off his mouth. He got her hand and kissed it gently. She grinned.

"I will miss you." she said and sulked then she sighed.

"No surprise." said Sanji sure of himself. Beth smiled and blushed, she liked Sanji's confidence.

"Can we have a last kiss ? Just the two of us ?" asked Rebeth and Sanji took her by the hand and led her to the kitchen.

"Which part of me will you miss the most ?" asked Sanji expecting the answer to be his hands, he was taking care of them. He never fought with them...well, except for that time in the Puffing Tom.

Rebeth blushed and took his hand in hers. She rubbed the back of it on her left cheek. She kissed his wrist and kept caressing herself with his hand. It felt so soft and smooth. She turned his hand on the other side and started kissing his fingertips.

"Your lovely face, hair, the unique eyebrows...these soft hands that cook meals with love..." she said and slowly kissed his fingertips while staring into his eyes. Then she continued caressing her cheeks with the hand and she eventually placed it onto his chest. She gave him a smile.

"I'm gonna miss you, Sanji. You are what I never had and if it wasn't for your niceness, I wouldn't have. No one ever treated me that nice....oh screw this, I sound so cliché !...and I know that you will find some other lady by the time the war is over and I will be relaxing in a new jedi temple. I'll be an old lady by then. Who gives a shit about me anyways ?" she said and left disappointed. Sanji reached out and got her hand.

"I might find other ladies. I'm no saint. However, I won't forget you. It's not every lady that actually takes me seriously. I loved that in you." he said and pulled her close to himself. He pressed his lips gently on hers and with his other hand he supported her back.

That moment Robin walked in. She closed the door behind her and smirked, then she used her devil fruit ability to create a hand on her back to tip Rebeth's shoulder.

"It's time to go. Garonth is looking for you and he won't be pleased if he knows that you were here with Sanji." said Robin.

Rebeth and Sanji broke the kiss unwillingly. Rebeth got her lightsaber out of her pocket and gave it to Sanji.

"I want you to have something to remember me. This is the weapon of a Jedi. I want you to take care of it as if you were taking care of me...." Rebeth swallowed hard the "lump" in her throat and continued "...it will remind you of that I was a woman that existed in your life." she said and lowered her face, so that she would look on the floor.

Sanji undid his tie. He grabbed Rebeth's hand and placed his black tie into her hand. Then he raised her head with his fingers. "This is something you will have of me. Look for the owner of this tie. It will lead you to me." he said and they made eye contact.

Rebeth put it into the inner pocket of her coat, in which she was keeping important stuff, like signed papers and other data that couldn't be transfered to a datapad. With that she walked out of the kitchen. She Force-jumped into the air and Force-dashed into the air all the way to the Cold Colt. Hoping that Garonth, wouldn't see her coming from the ship, since he pretended to be her "caretaker" and he hated Sanji.
Back to top Go down

My OnePiecexStarWars crossover (don't judge plz) Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1