AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Empty
PostSubject: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Joey was blushing bright red.How could he not when he just got kissed by the girl he likes?This was his first kiss also.The blonde duelist also,noticed that she was blushing as well.The blush on her cheeks suited her well.He loved to see it upon her cheeks.He said after she kissed him"T..that was..amazing!I mean ummm,maybe could I have one more."He kissed her softly enjoying and savoring the warmth and softness of her lips.Her lips that felt so right on his.That contained the warmth of summer heat and brought across the feel of intense passion.It was of fireworks.
------
Kyou had wanted more of a reaction.She had asked that hoping Pegasus would blush by that or at least by her pinning him down before.But he hadn't.So upsetting not that she liked him or anything.But she liked to see guys blush because of her.It just felt good and somehow she just really wanted Pegasus to.What was up with that?The dark dark haired woman said her eyes narrowed"Dinner,so what do I have to do for that dinner?It isn't free,right?"Expecting for a catch there always was one.She then said as if he asked something stupid"I'm a genius.You really think I'd not remember directions.But I will walk with you.I do think that the more time with you the more likely I am to win the deal."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
KuraiYuba
Claptrap
Claptrap
KuraiYuba

DigiPartner : |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) 084Lunamon
PokéPartner : |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) 648

PostSubject: Re: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Annette smiled softly when he'd said it was amazing. She was really happy that he liked her back. She felt kind of dumb though for not realizing he'd been talking about her the whole time. She turned dark red when he kissed her, but gently slipped her arms around his neck. This day was turning out to be one of her favorites.

----------

Pegasus was having a hard time keeping himself composed, he was desperately fighting back a blush as he waited for her to answer. He cleared his throat. "Well while we have this bet going on, you are staying here. You are a guest in my home, so there is no catch. " He looked at her. "I never said any of that. This place is quite big compared to most. I just thought maybe you might be having trouble remembering where everything is."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCntim-JZfB6WOZHlbFKT8Gg
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Joey was savoring the moment.This day had been amazing.But with her he bet that everyday should be just as amazing.He was smiling and was letting a few minutes pass by before he pulled away.He did however want to stay like that forever.But he knew that her mother must be worked and that she should return.So he said"Well,I guess I should be heading off.I'll see you tomorrow."It was sad to say goodbye but he would see her tomorrow.So it wasn't goodbye forever.It made him look forward to tomorrow even more.Which he was now glad that ,the two of them had become a couple.
------
Kyou said"Wow,no catch.Well,aren't you something.Normally I'd assume anyone ask for something in return."She then signed and said"Yeah,but I've got quite the memory.So remembering where a place is in this place isn't hard for me."She did notice that he was a strange guy for sure.He seemed to really want to show her the way.She said"You can walk me there though.We should since we have this bet going."That was true and she wanted to go right now.She grabbed his wrist and said"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
KuraiYuba
Claptrap
Claptrap
KuraiYuba

DigiPartner : |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) 084Lunamon
PokéPartner : |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) 648

PostSubject: Re: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Annette was sad when he said he had to go but nodded. "Alright. You are still coming to try my cooking tomorrow at lunch though, right?" She was really nervous about him tasting something she had made herself, but she didn't want her mother trying it until she knew Joey liked it. Then maybe she could get it put on the menu. She really wanted to be of more help at the café, since she was always a bit of a klutz. Even Joey had said she was a klutz. She blushed at the thought. She always did end up falling on her face when he came around her, of course he thought that about her.

-------

Pegasus just looked at her. "I think the moment we met, we established that I am not like most people." He was a little surprised when she agreed to let him lead her to the dining room after the time she'd spent saying that she could find her own way there. Pegasus looked at her hand when it grabbed his wrist, twisting it a bit to slip his hand into hers. He figured she would probably get mad or throw a fit or something about it, but he just kept walking. He wanted to tell her how progress on the new cards were coming along, but he decided to wait and show her once they were ready.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Joey smiled and said"Of course,I will."He then headed back home.When he reached home,he went to his room and thought about Annette.Today had been amazing.He gotten the courage to confess to her and she had said that she liked him too.The two of them were a couple.This was like a dream.Joey pinched himself to check in case he really was dreaming.To his delight he wasn't.He decided to take a bath and then took a nap.His dreams were filled with her.They were so happy and nice.That he hoped that tomorrow would be as nice as today.Well,reality was finally better than his dreams.
------
Kyou laughed and said"Yeah,we did.You weirdo."What she felt at this moment was happiness?Well,she wasn't sure but it wasn't bad.When he slipped her hand into his.She grinned and said"Hmm,want to hold my hand,huh?Well,fine go on ahead,I don't mind.Even if I'm not the hand holding type."She did like to hold his hand and wouldn't admit that out loud.Well,that was because of her pride.So naturally,she settled into a smile as she looked at him.After a while,they reached the dinning room.
Back to top Go down
KuraiYuba
Claptrap
Claptrap
KuraiYuba

PostSubject: Re: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Annette watched him for a few seconds as he walked down the road before finally going inside. As she shut the down, she came face to face with her mother who asked about every little detail of what had happened. Not only that, but she'd seen the kiss! Annette's face was a dark red when she made it upstairs. She took a shower before getting into bed. The next morning, she was up before everyone and began to clean up the café. She was also the one to open it up for the morning. She was in a great mood and she wanted to be sure that everyone would go great.

--------

Pegasus chuckled a bit. It wasn't the first time he'd been called weird. It happened fairly often actually. Usually it was for his love of toons though. He was quite surprised at the way she acted when he took hold of her hand, but just smiled at her. Once they'd reached the dining room, he pulled her chair out of her before sitting down in his usual seat at the table. The food was already set on the table, laid out in a beautiful feast. "Well eat as much as you like. There certainly is plenty here." Pegasus shook his head when he was told he had a phone call. "Tell them I will get back with them later."
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Joey woke up and got dressed.Then he went downstairs to have breakfast.He was very excited about today.He remembered that he should get their early.But he shouldn't get there too early.So he took his time well,eating.But then again it bothered him.Being late for a date was something he didn't want.So he rushed out the door.The blonde duelist was aware that he had tons of time but he wanted,to see her as soon as possible.The thoughts of seeing her excited him to no end.After a while he got there.However,he didn't make it as early as he wanted however he thought it was good.He checked the time and decided that it was still too early.So he waited outside for a bit.
---------
Kyou was used o this kind of treatment.Especially,with the whole chair pulling out for her.Also,with not having to do anything for dinner.Pegasus was way too weird.He was even dealing with the business on the phone.This was such a fancy spread.Half of this stuff she didn't even 
reconginzed.Yeah,this was rich food.She laughed and said"I don't think,I'll ever get used to this.I feel like a princess...nah..more like Alice in Wonderland."She started to eat and was impressed this food was delicious.She only wished that she could do something for Pegasus even if she was guest.Kyou was used to doing something for something.
Back to top Go down
KuraiYuba
Claptrap
Claptrap
KuraiYuba

PostSubject: Re: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:43 am

Annette had the café full of customers by the time her mother got downstairs to help out. She was amazed by how much work she'd already done for so early in the morning. And she hadn't broken anything yet either! Annette seemed to be having a much easier time on her skates today. Maybe it was because of the night before? Whatever the reason, she really hoped nothing would ruin the day for her. When it got closer to time, Annette went to the kitchen to start cooking. She was finished by the time they had agreed to meet and waited for him to come in.

------------------

Pegasus looked at her with an amused smile. "Really? That's an interesting idea. Maybe I will have this place decorated like Wonderland. That would certainly make things more fun." He watched her start eating and only smiled bigger at her reaction. "I am going to guess that you like it so far? They haven't brought out dessert quite yet, so I wouldn't suggest getting full too quickly." He began to eat himself, seeming a lot happier than he had been before. Although, he did seem a bit distracted. In the back of his mind, he was trying to focus on the new cards. He wanted them to be spectacular when he showed them to her.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:31 am

Joey decided that it must be time for him to come him.So he entered the cafe.He smiled upon seeing her.He was naturally so happy to see his girlfriend.He excited to see what she had made for him.He said smiling"Hey,nice to see ya Annette."He gave her a quick peck on her cheek.That was because he would be embrassed if her mom saw them kiss and he wasn't sure if her mom knew about the fact they were dating.When he thought about would she be comfortable with that.He asked"So what dish do you have for me today?".He was very much so looking forward to the old that she made.Food made by the gir he loves ,how can he not be excited?
-----
Kyou said with a grin"Sure,that'll up the weirdness factor to 1000.Why don't I dress up as Alice as well?"She was just jokking about dressing up as Alice.But it would be fun and she could tease a lot like that.When then said"Dessert is amazing,too huh?Well,I won't eat too much."Hmm,Pegasus seemed to be so happy.Wow was she doing that well at the deal?Was he beginning to care for her?Well,she was beginning to care for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)   |Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Yugioh| Fluffy Adoriable Puppy and Dark Cartoon Sucide (1-on-one RP)
Page 1 of 1