AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Empty
PostSubject: |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1|   |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Just seeing those in the master course made him want to play more with his band.It was a passionate feeling that filled him to the brim.Though the others often would not agree to what he asked.

"Come on guys."He asked the others.Of course,they knew what Reiji was  asking .This being because he asked this so often.

"No."Ran quickly replied back.Rei pouted a bit and then got up.Of course,he knew that the others would not say yes at least not today.So he'd try later.Rei never did gave up.

"I'll see how the others are dong."He told the others though they probably wouldn't care.So he exited the room.None of what happened saddened him too much.For he was smiling as he walking.

Though Rei was looking around for a certain person.Well,that in itself was harder to do.Then searching for any of those in the master course.But luckily he found that person.

His eyes meeting her brown ones.

"Hey there,Hiro-tan~."He said calling out to her.Hiro looked cute like she usually did.It was hard to hug her upon seeing her.He was smiling and wondering if she'd spend time with him.Maybe they could have a date.Hmm,maybe he was going too far.Well,he'll try after all you don' know till you try.

"I was wondering if you'd want to hang out with me?"He said in a casual way.Yes,this had to work.Well,he was confident that he wouldn't be disappointed.
-----
Ryoko strenched a bit, she had just finished practicing with the others.It was hard work yet had been fun.Yoko had come this far and she could see that she was improving.Well,now she would take a well deserved break.She did have those lyrics to write for that song Nagisa gave her.

However,she knew she mustn't over work herself.But worrying about getting more done bothered her.Yoko wouldn't bother anyone with this.After all, she didn't want to be a burden to anyone.

So when she was going to work more instead,she got distrated by suddenly looking over and seeing Natsuki.So cute.A blush faintly came to her cheeks.Yoko dropped the sheet music accidently losing her train of thought.

"Natsuki..."She said as she walked over to him not even picking up the sheet music.Knowing her she would regret this later.

But again she was distracted by the sheet music blowing by her eyes.She managed to grab it before it blew far away.However,this took from the break.Since now the sheet music distracted her.

She felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Yoko-chan,you're overworking again.I should have waited to give this to you.I'm taking this away till you have your break."Nagisa said with a sigh and grabbed it out of her hand.

"But..."Yoko said wanting to tell her that she didn't need anyone to worry about her.

"Natsuki,I want you to make sure Yoko-chan doesn't work.Yoko-chan, I'll give you a Usagi key chain if you do good,understand you workaholic?".She said with a smile and flashing a cute rabbit key chain.Then walking away leaving her alone with Natsuki.

Two of her weaknesses.Well,she was going to get a break even if she didn't want it.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1|   |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:21 am

Natsuki was always happy to practice with the others. He really did enjoy being part of STARISH, and working with the others was all part of the fun. He loved trying his best to get the moves down – to make sure he was ready to sing with them as well. With Cecil around now too, things were heating up.

However, practice wasn’t why he was out walking down the hallway. No, today, STARISH didn’t have its collected practice, instead letting the members do their own thing. Their group had to establish themselves out there, after all. He was in the hallway for a different reason, one of personal choice.

He wanted to visit “Yoko-chan.” She, if he timed it right, should be right on the mark for catching her right after her practice. She worked too hard, but she was cute – with an interest in cute things too. He peered through the doorway, not wanting to immediately bother her. 

She seemed busy, but she soon looked over to him. He smiled at her, and she turned and began to approach him, dropping her sheet music in the process, with a light blush dusting her cheeks; she was adorable.

“Ah, Yoko-chan, working-” he started, but she had become distracted once more. He sighed, before chuckling. He was worried she was going to faint from overworking, sure, but her determination was refreshing.

“Got it,” Natsuki nodded to Nagisa, “I’ll make sure of it.” He added, just before Nagisa walked away. Then it was just him and Yoko. He looked at Yoko with fondness, “Yoko-chan, please don’t overdo it. It wouldn’t do for you to pass out – then you couldn’t help your friends.”

Then, looking down at her, he decided something – he’d take her… somewhere..! Away from work, somewhere to relax. That would be fun, wouldn’t it?

“Yoko-chan, want to join me in going somewhere?” He asked, smiling widely. He wasn’t sure where, but he didn’t have to practice. Yoko needed the rest anyway, and the further away from the Shining Agency, the better for her at the moment.

“Let’s go for a walk first,” he finally added, moving back toward the door. He pushed it open more, allowing Yoko to go before him, before following her. There were plenty of paths for walking outside – fresh air was a good recovery recipe as well.

~*~

Hiroko checked everyone’s form once more before she dismissed them, “That’s all for today… team,” she said with a small smile, “You’re all learning the moves very well.” She clapped, before grabbing a towel and draping it around her neck, quickly downing some water. She absolutely loved choreographing their dances – and she would make sure that the spiritual members of Rhythmic Climbers had their chances.

“Hiro-kun, thank you!” Chikako cheered, drinking her own water.

Nori shook her head, “Hiroko-kun, you’re excellent, as always, but calm down Chikako-senpai.” She, complete with her meeting with Hiroko, grabbed the newly composed sheet music and dragged Akihiko off, “We’ve got lyrics to write for Base Two, Akihiko-senpai.”

Chikako ran off with her own sheet music as well, saying that she’d make her new single have the best lyrics ever. And that left two in the room.

Kazuki grinned at Hiroko, patting her on the shoulder, “Hiro-tan, you always work your hardest! Wanna run through that special duet of ours from the top?”

“Kazuki, I…” She stopped, hearing more footsteps, which caused her to refuse him, “Maybe later on. Please work on your single for now.”
“Gotcha.” He said, taking off to his room.

And now she was alone. She took to cleaning up what she had around her, but she felt as if someone entered the room. So, she looked up, and her eyes met the eyes of Reiji Kotobuki. She paused. This idol, a few years her senior, was a very enthusiastic and likable man and, quite admittedly, rather attractive. Removing the towel from her neck and setting it down with her water bottle, she straightened her skirt out and said, “Hello, Reiji-san.”

She nodded at him, looking up to meet his eyes once again, she realized that he was even more so shining in close person. When did he get so close to her..?! “Hang out?” She repeated. Were there any ulterior motives? Love wasn’t allowed, but was it possible to avoid that? And who would she be to turn him down when he asked politely.

She smiled at him, “I suppose so,” she said, turning around and picking up the last of what she needed to, placing her papers in a folder, her back to him as she finished, “Just a moment, Reiji-san. I apologize, but we just completed our practice.”
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1|   |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:55 am

Ryoko knew that she defiantly wouldn't be getting any work done.Now that Natsuki agreed to keeping her from working.It was hard to sigh or pout in a time this.Since she had such a cute guy in front of her.

"Yes,but It'll be easier on everyone, if I do as much as I can.I don't want to be a burden,Natsuki."She said with a sigh.Yes,she did look overworked, so Yoko smiled to convince Natsuki she was okay.Really,what was she to do with a cutie like him.

"I'm fine,Natsuki. Nagisa is just making things up."Yoko lied trying to convince Natsuki she was okay.She lied and knew how to lie.She did in fact tell Natsuki his cookies were delicious and ate a bunch of them because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.Though no way would Natsuki believe this lie.

Natsuki was giving her an option.Though an option to be around him, wouldn't people think they are on a date.That cute expression he's giving her...how can she say no.

"Well,I surpose a short break...is an option.So yes,Natsuki I will."Ryoko said though knowing her she'd waste a day because he'd distrate her.Yoko went before him and smiled.

"Thank you,Natsuki."She said in thanks.After all,he did hold the door open for her.Not many guys did that sort of thing anymore.

Then she grabbed his hand and her cheeks turned slight red.His hand was warm and the reason for doing so is she couldn't help not doing that.It was not like she expected.Her cheeks flushed a bit redder in that thought.
----
Reiji was so happy at that moment.His expression clearly showed it too.He was smiling from ear to ear.It was so fantastic to be 'hanging out' with such a cute girl.Yes, he knew that they weren't allowed to date.But he had a plan against that.So everything was good, well it may not be a good idea.But still it's better then nothing.So he was at least going to try it.What was the worst that could happen after all?

"Oh,I'm so glad,Hiro-tan."He said happily.It was obvious that he was happy about this.So now he just had to think about what they should do.This was the tough part.It was also, his responsibility after all he did ask her to 'hang out'.So hmmm,somewhere they should go.He thought about as she got everything that she needed done.So her making him wait a bit wasn't an issue.It actually helping him out.

"That's fine,I don't mind.After all, it gives me some time to think about what the two of us should do."Rei said not at all ashamed to admit that he didn't think of that ahead of time.Well,he wasn't the type to get embrassed over such things.Though he didn't want it to be lame.This was his first 'date' 
with this girl.It was exciting and he was enjoying jus thinking about it.It was nice to be with an amazing cute girl like her.Yes, he was very lucky.

"Hmm,well we'll just start by walking.I'll be relaxing and I know I'll come up with something else for us to do."He said with a smile and confidence.True, it was clique but he couldn't think f something on the spot now.Plus it was something people did on dates anyway.So he was happy with his choice.However,he waited to see how she felt about it.After all,he did care about she thought and he doesn't want to force her.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1|   |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:54 am

Natsuki took his goal of helping keep Ryoko out of working seriously, of course! It wouldn’t do to have her overwork herself – that would lead to all sorts of problems.

If there was one thing that Natsuki wouldn’t want, it’s the ever cute Yoko over-exhausting herself. He had to keep distracting her, somehow, somehow. He’d distract her as best as he could and he’d distract her properly! “It won’t be easier on them if they’re worrying about you.” He told her, seriously.

The tall male kept moving forward, allowing her to have the option. A brief walk, perhaps a little shopping – window or not, he grabbed sunglasses at least, for a make shift but ultimately joke of a disguise. Popularity wasn’t exactly easy to contend with, but Natsuki loved it all the same.

“Right~. A break is exactly what you need, Yoko-chan! Let’s get it to you!” Natsuki said, confirming this as he did so hold the door open. “Don’t thank me. We’ll both enjoy today.” He smiled, letting her take his hand, blushing because gosh was she cute, and leading her right to their break start.

A walk, naturally.

“We can go shopping and sightseeing around the city after a walk like this.”

Disguise as he tried, he didn’t really think about any rumored consciences. He wanted to have fun – not worry. Why would he worry about minor details like that? No, that would be pointless. Pointless, pointless, completely so. But that would be fine.

He was completely going to make this stress-free. No bringing up worries, at all.

~*~

As soon as she agreed, just before she turned around, Hiroko could see his ear-to-ear grin. Was he happy that she agreed? Why would she turn him down? But, was it appropriate for them to “hang out”? Hiroko had to ask herself this as she made sure everything was cleaned up. Age wasn’t the issue, but if Shining even caught wind…

Hiroko shook it off, deeming it unnecessary to worry about for the moment. He was happy. That much she could tell. It was obvious, painfully so. She wondered where they were going to go; what place would he think of? He definitely didn’t mind admitting that he did this on a whim and didn’t have any planning beforehand. “Oh, all right. I’m almost done cleaning up, however,” Hiroko said. Only a bit more…

She figured she’d enjoy this day so long as there was no trouble to get tangled in. Once he suggested that they go on a walk – and it was an exact thing to buy him more time – she thought about it, noticing that he was eagerly awaiting her choice. She agreed, “Sure, that sounds fine, Reiji-san,” she said. It was a good way to start off “hanging out” anyway, wasn’t it?

She grabbed her jacket from the rack nearby and said, “I’m ready now.” Her rehearsals clothes today were just fine to go out in and she was actually looking forward to the rest of the day.

She looked up at him as they walked out, her cheeks turning red. He looked so happy, so ecstatic, like a child. He had a playful heart and he was amiable. The scenery was nice as well. It was, in reality, a good cool down. 
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1|   |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:15 am

"perhaps, you're right.I just want to help others and I'm not a patient person.I didn't consider that they may be worried about me."Yoko said in reply.Natsuki was a nice guy and she didn't mind going with him.The guy was so cute and she found him to be quite attractive.His smile always warmed her heart and she wanted to protect him like a knight.A break was what she needed.It wouldn't be a big deal to take one.This could be a date with Natsuki, though she wondered if it could be considered a date.If it was a date would it be okay for them to do so because wasn't it against the rules to date.

"Alright, let's go."She said and was sure she would enjoy herself.The silver haired girl put sun glasses on as well.This being so she wouldn't be recognised by people.Yes, it was as bad as Natsuki's though it didn't mind much.

Yoko looked around as she walked, they were getting closer to shops.It was fun to look in shops or to at least the stuff in the window.

----

Reiji was happy to see that she was ready.The walk was very enjoyable even of it was just a walk.The boy grabbed her hand, holding it firmly in his.It was warm conforting heat and soft as velvet.The hand itself being quite delicate.Just the feel of her hand was enough for him at the moment.The touch of hers was pretty enjoyable.The ideas of what else they should do came to mind.

"If you want after we walk around a bit, we can go shopping and get somet
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1|   |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:16 am

"perhaps, you're right.I just want to help others and I'm not a patient person.I didn't consider that they may be worried about me."Yoko said in reply.Natsuki was a nice guy and she didn't mind going with him.The guy was so cute and she found him to be quite attractive.His smile always warmed her heart and she wanted to protect him like a knight.A break was what she needed.It wouldn't be a big deal to take one.This could be a date with Natsuki, though she wondered if it could be considered a date.If it was a date would it be okay for them to do so because wasn't it against the rules to date.

"Alright, let's go."She said and was sure she would enjoy herself.The silver haired girl put sun glasses on as well.This being so she wouldn't be recognised by people.Yes, it was as bad as Natsuki's though it didn't mind much.

Yoko looked around as she walked, they were getting closer to shops.It was fun to look in shops or to at least the stuff in the window.

----

Reiji was happy to see that she was ready.The walk was very enjoyable even of it was just a walk.The boy grabbed her hand, holding it firmly in his.It was warm conforting heat and soft as velvet.The hand itself being quite delicate.Just the feel of her hand was enough for him at the moment.The touch of hers was pretty enjoyable.The ideas of what else they should do came to mind.

"If you want after we walk around a bit, we can go shopping and get something to eat.We can also, go see a movie if you want"Reiji said explaining what else they could do.Hopefully, those ideas were good enough.The boy was glad that he was finally able to come up with some ideas.

"It sure is nice out."He commented.Yes, he knew commenting about the weather was lame.But he did find it to be a beautiful day and didn't mind talking about the weather.It didn't harm anyone to talk about it sometimes.The heat of her hand and the pleasant feel of the wind against his skin.It was quite amazing with the feel of walking with her.The boy made sure o get some sunglasses on, so he wouldn't be recognized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1|   |Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Uta no prince sama| Shooting Stars |1 on 1|
Page 1 of 1