AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Empty
PostSubject: Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story?   Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 2:06 pm

I want to write an attack on titan story with Levi but I'm having a hard time with writting his reactions. I've heard that he's rather clumsy when it comes to romance and he doesnt seem like the character to confess his feelings especially not right away...does anyone have any tips for writting his character? I havent been able to find much fanfiction (not here at least) so I really need some advice...
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? 181

PostSubject: Re: Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story?   Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:29 pm

I'd love to help! C: I've written some Levi drabbles on my Quizilla account and I've roleplayed this dude for many people. Not saying and thinking I got his character completely right, but I feel like I got the gist of him? 

Anyways, Levi is crude, blunt, and not easy to approach in my opinion. However, he's not a bad guy even if he sounds like a jerk. I think that even if he's like a stone wall, Levi does have feelings (he just doesn't show them from time to time). If you want more info on him, I suggest looking at this because I think it does give a good description of his personality. 

Onto the tips:

1) Even though Levi is a "clean freak", don't go over board with it. He'll clean his blades or have the cadets/his team clean the headquarters when they're not fighting titans or anything. But, I've seen some people (and they do it to add humor to their story) to have Levi stop in the middle of battle to clean up a mess or a stain on his uniform. Levi is a clean freak, but he can get dirty when he wants to. 

2) He's not tsundere. Some people like to make him that way where he acts all badass and then becomes a blushing mess. I don't really see him acting like a blushing mess. He's just...a badass? Just...I don't really think he'll become a blushing tornado when he hugs the love interest or start stuttering when embarrassed or caught red handed with his feelings? I'm probably not explaining this right?

3) When it comes to romance, I think he's rather mature about it, but doesn't quite grasp the sense of "romance". It's unknown if Levi has ever been in a relationship in manga/anime, but I think he would act a little unexperienced. He might do some things wrong or not show any affections, but maybe in due time Levi might feel comfortable with it? I don't see him being so open in the beginning of the relationship. Just don't make it happen like BAM.

Ummmm that's all I can think of to say at the moment? I'm sorry if this doesn't help in anyway ;;;;; But if you need any help still, I'll be glad to help! 
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story?   Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 3:13 pm

It does help! I started a story (for the prompt) but I got stuck so I changed characters. (Since I finished season 1 I have a hard time deciding what character to pair my oc with haha) but I would really like to do a Levi story...which I had an idea floating around in my head (and I included it into my story with Erwin) but I'm really not sure about it at all. 

Its centered around the fact that Levi was a thug before joining the survey corps and I'm not too sure it fits him. If you dont mind taking a look at it I'll type it up and send it to you...it was originally meant to be a flash back to go with the prompt I wrote for a story with Erwin but I think it has potential to be a Levi story as well so I'm debaiting in which to use it for...

Its such a hard decision between the guys...i like so many of them Shy
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? 181

PostSubject: Re: Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story?   Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Phew I'm glad my tips helped! ;;;; I was worried I wasn't explaining things right haha. 
I don't mind taking a look at it c: send it to me and I'll give my opinions. 

Also, Levi kind of was a thug before joining the Survey Corps? There is a manga about it called "A Choice with No Regrets" and it's about Levi's life joining the Survey Corps and such. (I don't know if you did haha but I'll just through it out there xD ). 

I know D: They're all so precious. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story?   Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some tips on writting an Attack on Titan story?
Page 1 of 1