AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu   Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Jean waited inpaitently as he watched his fellow comrads lean against a wall. Today was the day they would choose which regiment to join. As he crossed his arms, he gritted his teeth at the thought of recent events. He had made his choice and planned to join the Millitary Police ever since he joined the cadets. Now he had second thoughts. Now his decision was the Survey Corps. Not because he wanted to but because he felt he had to. Ever since the attack in Trost Jean thought differently. 

His attention turned to the strawberry blonde on the end. Ailís seemed to always be smiling and somehow had always been able to brighten his day a little. Especially with the past few days since he found Marco. 
"Have you decided?" He asked her curiously as he made his way closer to her. "Because I have..." Jean clinched his fist as he looked down at the ground. 
"Once we decide though there's no going back...." His eyes found their way back to the girl standing in front of him. "And don't think that suicidal maniac swayed my decision...because it was all mine." Jean's face blushed a little as he spoke. 
---------------
Ashaani smiled as she finished brushing down her horse. As she quietly hummed to herself she handed the large pet a sugar cube she took from the kitchen. Before gathering her things she gave the beast a scratch on the forehead and headed back to the medic building.
She checked in with the other team leaders as she made her usual rounds to see the wounded, comforting the ones who were passing and bearing the good news to the ones who were well enough to make it out.
As she stood in front of the door she straightened her shirt and jacket collar before knocking lightly on the door. "Commander?" She spoke softly as she slowly cracked the door open. "I have a list for the ones who have passed..." 
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu   Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 am

Erwin was quiet. There were things he needed to manage, with the recent attacks to process and all. He needed to plan another expedition to outside, and deal with this new discovery – Eren. What a wonder this kid was going to be; it was no secret that Hange was ever excited about this whole ordeal.

But Erwin had different focuses. He needed to get information out of Eren. About just what he was. There was just one thing he could be sure of, something that gave him the certainty of healing: the medical team and Ashaani.

The trust in his troops was another thing, but it paled in comparison to just how much he found himself trusting his unofficial but still vital second opinion. Being commander was no easy job. He had to take responsibility for everything. He would take responsibility for everything. Every failure was all on him because it was damn certain that his troops tried their hardest.

He heard a knock at the door, a light one, and so he looked up and awaited who emerged from the other side of the door. It was Ashaani. “Come in.” He said to her, “and let me see it.” He asked her. His only expression change from that moment was a smile from seeing her – a smile in greeting. He knew it better to just take in the news the same way he had taken it in the past. With his bread and butter. Deaths were, unfortunately, daily. He had the next generation of cadets ready to make their choice soon.

Another thing he needed to prepare for. He’d get Ashaani’s support, just a little. That would go a long way.

~*~

Ailís knew it was tough to really process what had happened in the attack on Trost. She had her goals set after she had started her training; she wasn’t going to be stuck inside waiting for the threat to come to her. She would go to them and help combat it. Even if her combat skills themselves were subpar, she’d take her risks. Trost only amplified those thoughts for her.

So, as she stood there, thinking about what exactly she wanted to say to everyone next, awaiting something that would spur conversation. Everyone had heavy hearts after that day, her included, but she couldn’t let it bog her down. She wasn’t ignoring it, she was enduring it.

Hearing Jean’s voice, her thoughts were broken. She faced him, giving a firm nod to his question, pure determination written onto her face. “I have. An’ I’m not gonna let other sway my mind.” She stated, her poise proud. “Even if there’s no going back after we pick, I’m not gonna regret my choice.”
Her choice? Survey Corps.

“I know it’s the right decision for ya if ya made it all on you,” she said. More closely, she knew Jean himself was going through a mental hell. He found his best friend dead and it was a gruesome sight, to be sure. Ailís smiled all the same though, looking straight at Jean.

She was ready for this responsibility that faced her; she was ready for everything. “Just like I know my choice is right. Let’s do our best.”
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu   Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Ashaani brought the list to his hands before she took a seat in the chair infront of his desk. Finally being able to look at him she smiled back at the man. Erwin had always been a voice of guidance for her and she trusted him more than anyone else. When she joined the Survey Corps she had not only pledged her life to humanities cause, but to Erwin Smith as well. As she watched him for a moment her thoughts seemed to wonder. 

"We didn't have as many as last time, but the count was still too high..." She said as she shook herself back to the present. She crossed her legs as she rested her hands on her knee. "I'm hopeful we have a good size of recruits this year...Most would have been from the Shiganshina district like Eren..." Ashaani's hands found their way back up to her hair as she twisted a small strand around her finger. Normally her long hair would have been tied up in a loose bun but seeing as they didn't need to use any gear she kept it down for the time being. "I'm sure you have your speech ready for them." She said as her smile still stretched across her lips.

"Is there anything I can do while I'm here Commander?" Ashaani finally let her hair go and tucked it behind her ear before she stood from her seat. 

---------------------

Jean nodded at her words. He too felt as though his choice was the right one. Even though it wasn't exactly what he wanted for himself. With Marco's passing he had realized if no one did anything to fix the problem they had no hope. As the officers called for the cadets to gather around he walked beside Ailís. 

As officers from the Survey Corps spoke he listened carefully, still struggling with his decision. As he watched cadets leave for other regiments he stayed his ground. He looked around him to see Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Connie...they were all staying. He looked beside him to see Ailís. 

If he were to be honest he almost hated seeing her there. He would rather her go where she could at least be safe inside the walls but that decision wasn't up to him. As the few who stayed behind were dismissed he walked behind. 

"Ailís..." He called. "We're going to be ok...we made the right choice." He said more so for himself than for her. As his eyes found their way to hers he had a blank expression. 
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu   Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:14 am

Erwin silently looked over the list. While the numbers were lower than previously, they were still staggering. Even cadets who had yet to confirm their paths perished before they even gave it more thought. It was unfortunate, with the numbers dwindling further, but Erwin was meant to be a voice of reason, and he couldn’t simply stop to think about every single one of their hopeful – determined to help the world’s faces at this point. No, he would carry the torches they had fought to keep lit with him.

“I wish to keep this count lower. We cannot afford losses,” Erwin said, cutting himself off before he added that are in vain. Slow change was evident. He couldn’t lie when it came to the actual stance, but he’d hold his own ground, putting reason before emotion. There were new cadets to be joining the ranks of the military. He, like Ashaani, hoped that a sizable number of troops found their heart and soul in expeditions outside the wall. He noted one other thing – the relative informality of her hair was relaxing, nearly, and the change made him merely confirm how pretty she was. In both senses of looks and reliability. “I have my speech prepared. I will be frank with them. They have to know what they’re getting into.” The faint of heart wouldn’t last, but Erwin wouldn’t lie.

He placed the list on his desk, flat, folding his arms atop it as well, “No, there- Actually, please make sure everyone required to be present as representatives of the Survey Corps is ready.” He requested.

And later, when he gave his speech, and saw that cadets remained, he felt as if he had accomplished something. These children were part of the future, and in conjunction with the fact that they now had Eren as well, Erwin had larger plans – expeditions, there would add to what he wanted to pull off.  

~*~

With pure confidence outputted, Ailís had convinced herself that everything would be okay. She had to fight, fight hard to survive. That was the law of the land. She hoped one day to be able to come out of this with humanity intact, but she’d fight and die if it meant humanity was saved. Decision time was upon them and her choice was clear.

She walked beside Jean as they made their way to where the other cadets were gathered. She listened to the officers give their speeches. She took a deep breath, holding her ground as those around her left. She had a feeling that not many would remain for this statistical suicide waltz she decided to tango with. Her next response was to look around at those who remained – and there were few: Armin, Mikasa… Jean.

Ailís clenched her fists, tears beginning to stream down her face. She looked at Jean and nodded, her lips quivering, the ends turning up just enough to form a faint smile. They had chosen their fates and there was no going back. And then, dismissal was upon them. She stepped forward, taking each step slowly, before she froze, hearing Jean’s voice break the looming silence.

“Right! This is our fate and we’ll make the best of it,” she said, staring right into Jean’s eyes. “Let’s work with everyone and make our dreams reality.” His expression was blank… She blinked, leaning forward ever so slightly, gently looking at him. She said nothing, but still tried to reassure him of… something, anything, though even she wasn’t entirely positive of what – or what her intentions brought it to her.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu   Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Ashaani nodded her head in agreement. "I doubt we will get any recruits at all if you speak truthfully...Though, you haven't been wrong before." A small smile touched the girls lips as she watched the Commander. "I'm sure whatever your speach holds will yeild decent results. You're a good man Commander Smith." Her voice was almost teasing as she spoke and after she moved closer to the man she took her seat in a near by chair. "Sir if I may, as I said before these cadets...most are from Shiganshina...Do you think any of them would enlist in the Survey Corps after already seeing such things? Surely they wouldn't want to go through the trauma again?" Ashaani seemed to think about the answer as she asked the question. She looked back to her supirior waiting for the answer. She smiled once more at the man as she thought back through her own life. He had been there for her when she needed him the most and she was truly thankful. 

Once Ashaani made sure all of the representitives were accounted for she reported back to Erwin before he made his speach. She watched as the majority of the group left but she was pleased to see how many stayed. She watched Erwin proudly and as the cadets made their way to get ready to leave she found her way to his side. "Seems like we got more than expected this time...Perhaps I was wrong to doubt you." Ashaani's gaze finally made its way up to Erwin's blue eyes. "This is probably the most we've ever had at one time...We can only move forward from here." Her smile crossed her face as she pulled the ribbon from her hair and stuffed it in her pocket. "It seems most who joined were at the top of their class...." She waited for him to say something as her smile came to an excited grin.

------

Jean struggled with his choice. He still didn't understand why he made this decision or what it was they were even fighting for. As he waked with Ailis he kept quiet for a long while, mulling over his thoughts. The group waited quietly for their horses as they gathered what they had left and Jean finally spoke up. "So this is it then..." He kept his gaze on what was infront of him instead of looking at the girl. "We've joined and there is no going back..." Finally he moved his eyes over to find hers. As he watched her he wondered what life without titans would be like. Where he would be, what he would be doing, if he would even know her. He looked away becoming lost in his thoughts as he took the reighns of the horse. "You know if it weren't for what happened in Trost I'd be in the Military Police right now..." He mostly spoke to himself. He didn't regret his decision, he just wished things had been different. He watched the girl for a moment and walked over to her, helping her put her things away before he offered help to mount the horse.

He held his hand out as he looked down at her. "Need some help?" He asked before he felt the light blush on his cheeks. "I mean..." He pulled his hand back and looked away feeling his cheks burn even more. "I'm sure I can find a step or something if you need it..." He stumbled over his words as he tried to back track bfore finally giving up and looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu   Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Erwin hadn’t doubted that his words would have some effect on who decided to join. He did, however, have the confidence that a choice brave few would stick. His speech would be honest, brutally so, as those made for the best ones overall. He wouldn’t be wrong, but he did agree a little with Ashaani, truthfully speaking, speeches like that weren’t initially very… attractive. Erwin couldn’t lie though. “I think some might, though we cannot force them. Whether they choose to join us, or they choose to walk away, we must respect their choice.” He thought about her question more as he looked at her. She raised a valid, important question. As always, she was reliable and thoughtful.

After his speech he observed the faces of the new recruits. Some were shaking, but they saluted and stood their ground. They were the next wave of tomorrow, and more than anyone had expected to stay, stayed, including a majority of the top ten – which comprised nearly all of the cadets that had stayed. “Yes, we got more than expected, but this is a pleasant surprise – and a strong hope for humanity.” He said to Ashaani. “Correct, we can only move forward from here.” Erwin said, agreeing. He watched her as she removed her hair ribbon and stuff it away. “That they were,” Erwin said, “With the skill level they have, however, we will be able to further support our missions.” Speaking of missions, he had to work on planning the next one. They had the numbers to move. They needed to move, really.  And with the support of Ashaani and the other Survey Corps members, Erwin could easily use his best judgement. It was his accountability that made him commander, and he was going to do this right. That smile she gave him was further motivation on the resolve.

~*~

Would Ailís have chosen the Garrison had Trost not happened? Probably not, or maybe she would be – if one thought that the words and wills of the others had something to do with it. She wanted to fight. As much as a life on the edges of the walls, probably alongside her uncle, seemed to be slightly safer than the crazy, bat-shoot that was how to put your life on the line for others who probably won’t appreciate your efforts 101, she still felt now as if she belonged in the Survey Corps. Her skills weren’t top tier, no, the male beside her, as well as many of the others that had chosen the Survey Corps, had that far further covered. “I… I’m not sure where I’d be… Garrison or Survey Corps, I just know I…” She stopped – would it odd to state a simple fact of the matter of probably not being there, standing beside him had Trost never happened? She decided against it, instead saying, “that I would still be serving humanity.”

Jean was nice, really, having assisted her with her things. It was helpful, it was kind. She took the reins of her horse and prepared herself, when he offered his hand. This took her by surprise, really. “I wo…” she began, but by the time she started talking and had begun to reach her own hand out, he had already pulled his hand back. She looked at him curiously, her cheeks slightly reddened, placing her hands together and retracting them. “Ah, thank ya, Jean. That’s really nice of you…” Ailís said. He was searching for the right words to rephrase. “I’ll take any help you want to give me – builds trust.” Even she couldn’t figure out the right words to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu   Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan RP 1-on-1 with rikkaandherpikachu
Page 1 of 1