AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Empty
PostSubject: |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP|   |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Erwin was under stress.Many comrades died ever time they went out the walls.It was hard to be a commander.Way harder then most gave credit.There must be sacrifes, this is what the man told himself everyday.If he didn't tell himself this he couldn't go on as a commander.The fact was that he had to make sure their lives meant meaning.Even though he wasn't terrified of what might happen he needed to confide in someone.This person turning out to be a woman.

The woman in question being Ash.Her kindness and warm aura around her was comforting.Those were probably the main reasons he talked to her.Though there were more.Erwin did in fact have feelings for the woman.But he was still ensure if he should tell her.This being that he may die out there.Leaving her behind crying.That is if she does have feelings for him.

Anyway, he decided to go see her.So entered the room he was sure she'd be.He was happy to see that she was there.

"Hello, there.I was wondering if you were busy.I wish to talk to you if that is okay."He said and waited for her response.Erwin did plan on waiting if she was busy.So it wouldn't bother him if she was busy.

----

Roza took some wooden balls.Then proceeding to juggle them, a few survey members watched her.Everyone in the survey cosps was weird.This was especially true for her.She missed catching a ball and it hit Levi on the back of the head as he wasnear by.Oh, no.Great, this wasn't good.Rosa wanted to be on Levi's good side.

Making people upset was a bad thing.Balls landed on her head so it wasn't like she was the only casualitiy.They did hurt her head a dumb expression on her face.People did laugh at her and she was used to it.In fact she was happy enough to make people such.Though she did worry about Levi.Was he angry at her?

"I'm so sorry, sir.It was an accident.It won't happen again, I promise."She said with a bow her usual smile becoming smaller but still present.As she couldn't stop smile in front of others.No matter what, no matter what pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP|   |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Ashaani sat on her bed staring out the window as her mind raced with memories. Things had been so different in the last few years - she was happy in a world she thought she would never see. Things were much more different than they were underground. she hadn't had many encounters with the titans and seeding one for the first time was frightening but there was something else Ashaani had come to fear more so than the gigantic beasts. 

Ashaani had spent years in undercity, and the thing she feared the most were humans themselves. Often she wondered if this fear was rational, the more time she spent in the survey corps the more she realized there are actually good people in this world who are worth fighting for. 

As the girl enjoyed the soft breeze flowing through her window she turned her head to the door, seeing the familiar face stepping through. "Commander!" 
"She stood from her bed as he walked inside the room. He was one of the few Ashaani had grown close to. She felt safe with him.
"I was just enjoying the breeze before I make my rounds...Is everything ok?" She asked before closing the window. She knew Erwin had been overwhelmed since he became commander, it was a stressful job. She would always be there to offer a second opinion when he nedded it. She owed him that.

------------------------

Levi had just finished his rounds of inspections for the new cadets. They had been more of a pain than anything and for whatever reason most of them seemed to do nothing but complain. As he passed a group of cadets who were gathered around one inparticular as she juggled he kept walking, uninterested in what they were doing. Suddenly he felt a shart sting hit his head as everyone began laughing and as he turned around he watched the girl in the middle. The crowd fell silent as he started walking closer. "Cadet Janik!" he said stedrnly. "Come with me. Now."

As Levi turned to walk away he didn't bother to check of the girl followed behind or not. He knew she wouldn't be too far behind. Though he would never admit it something about this cadet drew him in. Perhaps it was her carefree and warm oeronality. As he opened the edoor and stepped through his office he leaned against the desk in the middle of the room. "You're being assigned to my team. Don't think you get any special treatment..." As he narrowed his eyes he studied her for a moment. He took in her beautiful features and stood up a little straighter. "Think you can handle it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP|   |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 7:10 pm

That woman understood him well.To understand that something was bothering him was perspective.

"Yes, well.I decided that I just wanted to talk with you."He said unsure if he should share too much.He did ask her for advice but did he want to burden her.So he decided to ask himself if he should rely on her a bit more.

"Well,I did want to ask some things.The first being do out think that I can do more?Tons of people are being sacrificed and I'm a bit unsure if there is anything I can do.I do want to reclaim what was ours and pervent Titan from consuming more citizens.So do you have any advice,Ash?"Erwin asked Ash hoping that she could gave him some advice.The man was unsure and needed to hear what she thought.

No one else he could rely on in situations like these.So he waited for her reply.As he looked her over.She did look beautiful today not that she didn't always.But he decided to ingore any feelings he was feeling.It was best that he didn't show them or admit them to her.

----

"Yes,sir!"She said.Roza followed after Levi being cautious cause he might be still mad at her.Still a smile was on her face despite how nervous she was.The tension spread through tout her body.Roza wondered what kind of punishment she'd get.Though upon getting in his office she heard what Levi said.

"Your team,sir?Ummm,no I never thought I would get any special treatment.I never thought I would be assigned to your team,even."She said sweat dropping.

"So that's amazing,wohooo.I get to fight and get to be by your side more,sir that's exciting."She said a huge smile plaguing her face.

"Sir, one thing though.Are you still mad about the whole ball hitting your head?Cause I thought I was getting punished."She said wondering if he'd still punish her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP|   |Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Attack on Titan|Smile and be brave|1-on-1 RP|
Page 1 of 1