AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Niko was consumed by her thoughts. It had come as a shock - the captain's question and confession - and Niko would need time to process the captain's words. It was always hard to tell when he was being serious and when he was just playing a joke but for some strange reason Niko didn't think he was joking. "Renji?!" Niko said surprised to see him, stopping herself from running into him. She looked away from him when he asked if she was ready to talk to him. If Niko was honest she was disappointed in the fact he had been ease dropping on her conversation with Gin and the fact angered her a bit, though she expressed hardly that due to the events from the captain's questions. She felt her face flush as she refused to look at the man she knew so well. "Renji I can't...I'm sorry..." She said unable to force herself to look up at him. "I just....Need to think..." She said walking past him quickly. She ran out to the gardens, a place that often put her at peace when she felt troubled. The koi seemed to be happy of her visit as well as they all gathered at the edge, waiting for food Niko normally brought for them. Giving a small sigh she sat down at water's edge and stuck her finger in the water, apologizing to the hungry fish.

"Niko?..." A soft voice pulled her from her thoughts as she turned her head at the familiar sound. "Captain Ukitake..." She stood up as the 13th squad captain walked closer to her with a smile. "Here again already? Did you miss them that much?" The captain walked closer and handed her some bread to throw out to the fish. "Captain...I just came here to think." Niko pinched the bread off and threw it into the water just as she always had done. Ever since she became a part of the 13th squad she would come here with her captain and often seed advice.

"It's about Renji isn't it?" He asked following her motions with the bread. "You two have been close for some time...haven't you?" 
Niko nodded and looked up at her captain. How could she just betray everyone here and leave everything she ever knew...Could she even admit to him that part of her wanted a change, to leave the Soul Society and start all over some where else...To explore what it was like to do the things she had been afraid to do before...But out of everything...could she tell him that all of that would come at the price of hurting all of her friends here? "Niko, it's alright if you can't return his feelings...I'm sure he would understand, and if he really feels the way I think he does he would be okay with whatever you chose to do..." 

Her stomach churned a little at his words. Captain Ukitake had always been observant, but did he know about her feelings for Gin or was he just referring to the general situation...Would he even suspect Gin to do something so treacherous? She looked back at the fish and sighed. "Captain, what if you were faced with two choices...and the one you wanted would make you happy, it would free you, but only at the expense of another's pain...the other would make you happy, but you might regret it in the end..."

"Niko..." Ukitake put his hand on her shoulder. "I think we both know the answer to that. Wounds will heal over time...You shouldn't sacrifice your happiness on other's expense...If you are having doubts about the one then perhaps it isn't the best choice at all..." 
Niko smiled up at him. It pained her to hear that, knowing that her choice wouldn't only disappoint Renji, but her captain as well. "Thank you captain...You've done so much for me since I've become a part of this squad..." She said before she wrapped her arms around him. It was her way of saying goodbye now, because she knew her choice meant there would be no turning back. Niko may have been a bit naïve but she wasn't stupid. "Excuse me captain...I need to go."

Niko almost ran back to Gin's office, almost hoping she wouldn't see Renji. She wouldn't tell him...How could she? Once she and Gin left she wouldn't have to deal with it anymore anyways. She just hoped that Gin was going to leave soon. She knocked on the captain's door and opened the it, not bothering to wait on a reply. "Captain..." She said sternly, stepping through and only glancing at the paperwork. She took the pen out of Gin's hand and placed it down on the desk as she leaned over to him, hovering just inches from his lips. It was a daring move and so unlike Niko but she was so sure now of what she wanted. "I've made my decision." She said quietly as her eyes went up to his. She'd never seen his eyes and that always frightened her slightly, he always seemed to keep them hidden behind his smile that was so hard to read...but now...now it didn't seem so frightening to her. Now it seemed.....enticing, charming...just like a snake that might hypnotize it's prey before devouring it whole and that was exactly what Gin had done to her. His fangs were sinking deep into her skin and she couldn't deny him.

Niko had never given anyone a reason not to trust her. Her innocence would be the perfect weapon to use in their escape since no one would suspect her. She smiled at the captain, pushing herself forward on what she knew was a very thin and very dangerous line. Kissing his lips lustfully, she gave a small moan before pulling away and watching him. It was his move and what Gin did next Niko almost couldn't wait for. It almost didn't seem like her and she was a bit surprised at herself, but Niko was about to change. Everything was about to change. Perhaps there was a bad streak inside of her and here in this moment with Captain Ichimaru, she craved nothing more than to explore it. 

----

"Other reasons?" Mayuri loosened his grip on her for a moment, thinking curiously on her words. "Such as?" He asked tightening his grip ever so slightly. He glanced at the file for a moment and then grinned at her. "Rid yourself of science..." Mayuri thought for a moment at the idea. Why did it sadden him to think that Kokoe would give up science. "Kokoe, my dear, why would you ever give up such a thing..." He let go of her, becoming somewhat gentle for a moment. "If you did, who would help me with all of my experiments and tests...?" Mayuri put a finger to his chin as if he were thinking long and hard. "I could ask Nemu but what good is she?" 

The captain frowned looking back at Kokoe, angered that she would even consider such a thing. "You'd better decide Kokoe before I do it for you...." He said a bit violently. "If you think that either of our offers are going to be open for long you are sorely mistaken, I have things to do and I'm sure captain Aizen does too....So you'd better hurry."  Kurotsuchi turned to her, ready to respond to her question. "As far as your question Kokoe I'm not sure what this feeling is that I feel towards you. It most certainly isn't hate that's for sure as much as it pains me to admit...." He said, the last part more so under his breath. "But don't get any ideas about anything rash it's not like I have any soft spots for you..." 

The captain crossed his arms and turned away from Kokoe as he felt his face heat up, thankful he wore such heavy makeup. 

Aizen could hear the shouting and smiled to himself. From what it sounded like Mayuri was only digging a deeper hole with Kokoe but knowing that young woman even Aizen didn't know what to expect at times. Perhaps that's why he was so fascinated with her. She had such a brilliant mind and there weren't many other people Aizen could identify with. He'd always found her intelligence attractive and he'd wanted her to be his from the first day he had seen her. He waited patiently just as he always would, however Kurotsuchi was right...His offer couldn't last long. It was only a matter of time before it all would begin, before his time would come to leave the Soul Society. 

"Kokoe...." He said to himself, hopeful she would follow him.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Renji had wished that he would hear her feelings. But since he cared so much about her he would give her as much time as she needed. As long as eventually he got a reply from her that was all that mattered. Well, there was no way he'd be patient for a long time but he'd try his best. The red haired man wasn't the patient type but he was trying to be so for her. No matter what Niko chose in the end he'd care about her. If she chose captain Ichimaru maybe one day he would get over his feelings for her. Although, with how special she ran is he didn't know how long that may take. "Take as long as you want. I do want to hear what you decide, alright." He said but she was already gone before he could tell her that. Well, he hoped she understood that there was no pressure. 

He decided to return to the squad barracks. Staying there wouldn't do any good especially since Niko may take a while to make up her mind. After returning to the barracks he went to his room and sat down upon entering the room.  Maybe today he would get an answer but he couldn't be sure of such a thing. So he shouldn't hope so much that her choice would be fast.
----
To see Niko go inside his room so daringly was interesting. Never did the captain think he'd see her come to him take the pen from his hand and hover so closely to him.  Her lips were so close but he wouldn't let himself be distracted by such. There was no way he could when Gin remembered what she had said previously. "You've returned. Based on your exit previously I didn't think you'd come back. So what is it you want?" He said as he kept his usual look on his face until Niko told him that she made her decision. " I thought that you already made your decision before. Did you not tell me that you couldn't give up everything?" The silver man said being quite serious. His eyes had opened to expose his bright sky blue colored eyes. It was rare for him to ever open his eyes. But based on the current situation he just had to. His smile was wiped from his face another odd thing for him. Was she here to tell him that she told Renji she loved him? Was she here to mock his feelings? Why did that woman even bother to return when she made her feelings clear to him before? None of it made any sense. Did she change her mind? Although, at first he wasn't sure and decided to believe otherwise until he heard her decision.

Now that he had exposed his eyes to her and his expression changed. He wondered what she was thinking. Was she afraid? But then again if she chose to tell him her decision once again he'd not be so kind. Her decision was the same as she told him previous,right?

Her smile didn't surprise him however the kiss did. So she did change her decision? Well, he had to be sure that she wouldn't change it again. The kiss felt so nice but he couldn't just continue to kiss her. Especially when she didn't tell her decision and make sure to promise that she would live by her choice.  Her moan made him want to continue to but he denied his desire as this was more important. "So does that mean you've decided to stay by me no matter what? This is your final chance. If you decided to stay by me promise me that you'll be loyal and stay by me always." Gin said as he hoped that her decision would be to stay with him. But since she told him that she didn't feel strong enough about him he doubted it. "I was also, wondering what your feelings are towards me. I don't believe that I have heard what they are and I have told you how I feel about you." He said as he wanted  to make sure she wasn't messing with him.

If she decided everything then he'd like to hear everything. Then if she told him she'd stay by him no matter what then he'd shower her with all the affection he could.
----
Kokoe didn't know why he was so curious about what reasons she had for being with Aizen. "My other reasons are secret for now. I will tell you what they if your so curious but later." She said and somehow hoped that made him upset. It was easier to deal with him when he was upset. "I was upset. I'd never give up science. I'd sooner die, you know that." She replied and noticed that he was being gentler. The opposite reaction she wanted. Then he wanted her to come up with her decision. Honestly, her decision should have been made earlier. Just with Kurotsuchi and Aizen bothering her like this it had made it hard.

" I already made me decision. So you don't have to worry about that fact. I will tell you what it is after I'm done talking with Aizen." Kokoe decided to talk to Aizen first as he was her friend. Not to mention he was the one who offered to take her onto his squad. So it only made sense to tell him. Maybe she could talk to him about romance although she wasn't sure if he ever loved anyone before.

"See you later." She said as she left him and went to look for Aizen. " Aizen, I wanted to talk to you now. There is a lot we have to talk about. I don't even know where to start." The pink haired scientist said as she came closer to him till she was standing in front of him. "I need romantic advice and then maybe after that I wanted to tell you my decision." Kokoe said as sighed lightly. She grabbed onto his arm and pulled him back to her room. It would be more comforting to talk to him here after all. 

"I'm not sure you can help me with romantic advice. Since well I'm not sure if you've ever had feeling for someone. Well,even though you hide your true self I believe I at least understand your feelings towards me. You think of me as an amusing toy or puppet. So your easier to talk to." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 1:30 pm

A strange feeling in the pit of her stomach came over Niko as Gin opened his eyes. They were absolutely beautiful and she was so hypnotized by them that for a moment she didn't know what to say. The fading of Gin's smile only made her realize the fear she suddenly felt but she made a mental note of it, trying hard not to let it show. "No I didn't..." She said. "I said I wasn't so sure but now that I've had time to think...this time I'm sure of what I want." Niko backed away from him as she kept her gaze in his eyes. She'd never seen Gin look serious before and she only wondered what he might be thinking. "I understand if you have your doubts captain...and if you truly wish to know how I feel then I will tell you."  

Niko stood up straight as she began to gather her thoughts together. "I know you've been watching me captain...because I've been watching you too..." She started. "With each meeting I've grown more and more curious about you...Something has always pulled me to you and I've never been able to figure out what exactly it was." Her expression hardened as her gaze fell to the side. She could fell herself getting flustered as she began feeling a bit nervous. "I've always felt somewhat trapped her...out of place...I can hardly talk to anyone without Renji breathing down my neck all the time...Squad 13 has been great but it hasn't been enough for me." Her gaze found it's way back to Gin's crystal blue eyes and her expression softened a bit. "And then you just so happen to ask me that strange question about betraying everyone...One I couldn't help but believe was a serious question..." Niko took a step back to the desk and placed her hand on the edge, leaning over. "You are planning to leave and when you do you won't ever be able to return..." Her voice had become soft and sweet just as it had been before she left so abruptly.

"I thought I wouldn't be able to do it...to leave everything I've known...Sometimes it's hard for me to tell if you are being serious and the thought of your words being some cruel joke...it was frightening and I wasn't sure what to make of it all." Niko stopped herself and looked away. "But they aren't, are they..." It was more of a statement rather than a question. A fact that a small part of Niko still tried to convince herself of. "I know when I leave with you there is no turning back. As long as I know..." Niko paused as though she was fighting her fear. "As long as I know you love me...Wherever you go, I will follow. Whatever you ask of me, I won't ever question...The feeling that drew me to you is love captain, I'm sure of that now. I couldn't imagine being in the Soul Society without you and lthough your strange ways, at times, leave me feeling fearful and confused, there are also times they give me an odd comfort. If you left without me that feeling of love would be gone and I would regret it for the rest of my life...I don't feel that way around anyone else." Niko forced herself to stand back up. "I understand my actions before might contradict everything I am confessing but I've promised myself something...even if you deny me I will still leave the Soul Society and I will not return. After all how could I?" 

Niko looked away from him on the thought that she hadn't told Renji anything. Part of her thought he deserved to know, but she just couldn't bring herself to tell him. No matter how anyone tried to convince her that it was okay to be honest with him, she could never go so far as to tell him that she would leave the Soul Society. "Gin..." She started. 

Addressing the captain so informally wasn't something she had ever done before however, the words that followed weren't meant to be addressed to him as a captain. "I love you, and I wan't to leave this place with you, where ever you're going I want to be there with you. I will be there with you."

-------------------------

The scientific Captain paused at her comment. 'Later'...He thought. "That's fine Kokoe, put it off, just like you do with everything else." Mayuri let go of her arm but only after he shoved her back a bit roughly. "I have things to do so whenever your finally ready to tell me about your decision you know where to find me..." He said turning away in a huff. "And if you think I'm going to show you any mercy once you come crawling back to me then you should think again..." He said as he walked further and further away. Mayuri continued to mumble to himself in a fit of rage for a while, angry at the fact Kokoe would keep such things from him. 

Mayuri found himself a bit jealous at the fact she would even consider accepting Aizen's offer. Was she really in love with Aizen...Would she really choose Aizen over him? He mumbled these thoughts to himself over and over again, unable to come up with any kind of conclusion. Brooding over these thoughts Mayuri began taking some frustration out on some of his experiments to cool off. 

-----

Aizen was a bit surprised once she grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the room. "Romantic advice?" Aizen asked with a small smile. "Kokoe, I don't think I'm much of a romantic but I'll do what I can..." Aizen found an unsettling feeling stir inside of him however he paid no attention as he watched Kokoe. "A puppet?..." Aizen paused for a moment, thinking on her words. "Kokoe, at first it seemed that way. I thought if I had you in my squad you would be the perfect little errand runner...But then I took time with you. I heard how you felt about all of this, about your current captain and I saw how unhappy you were..." Aizen put his hand on her cheek softly. "I'd taken time to see your suffering with him..." Aizen's gaze was a soft smile but in the back of his head he knew his smile meant something totally different. 

Suddenly he became more serious and his grip on Kokoe's cheek became a bit more firm and authoritive.  "Kokoe..." He slowly backed her into the wall, more so to make sure no one could hear them as he leaned in closer to her. "I'm leaving the Soul Society very soon and I want you to come with me...Just think Kokoe, I could give you everything you want. Time to experiment, time to rest...Free from having to needlessly worry about someone distracting you from your calling..." Slowly he loosened his grip on her and backed away just enough for him to look at her. 

"I could also give you other things..." He said moving his thumb over her lips as his hovered inches away. "If that is what you wish..." Aizen leaned in, so she could feel the heat of his breath on her lips. Lingering there for a moment he just barely touched his lips to hers to give her just a taste before he pulled away. "That is what you want after all, is it not?"  Some what of a sadistic smile reached Aizen's lips as he backed away from her, continuing their conversation just as they had been before, as though he had said nothing about his intentions of leaving the Soul Society. 

"After all, I do intend to look out for you. I've become rather fond of you over the time we've had together." His smile softened into the same, innocent smile he always put on.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Gin was glad that she was at least sure of what she wanted. Although, he was skeptical until she told him her feelings. He seen her back away and wondered if she was afraid. With how he never shown her such an expression he understood. But with how he felt in the situation he could hardly help it. He was curious to hear just what she may say considering her feelings.

He was quite surprised to hear her feelings. A smile came to his face yet again. "I honestly believed that you were going to tell me that you only saw me as a friend or as amusing captain. To hear you say that is quite interesting. I am relived." The silver haired captain leaned forward. " I don't intend on coming back that is the truth of the matter. What I said about betraying everyone isn't a joke as well." He whispered in her ear.

"Your love for me must be quite strong if you are willing to give up so much. It is flattering to hear that you love me so. I didn't want to go against you in the end. It would have been disappointing if I had to. So to have you with me would be wonderful." He said his eyes no longer being shown as he was feeling better now. "I love you so having you always with me is only natural." The captain said and was happy that a girl like her loved him. " You should tell Renji that you love me. You owe him that much. It is better that he understands he doesn't have a chance. As long as you don't tell him anything else then it's fine." He added as his old rival deserved to know Niko's feelings. He was kind enough to allow that. 

The captain wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him so now she was pressing against him. His face leaned closer to hers. " I wonder how happy you are at the moment." He said as his warm breath touched her face. " You are mine and no one elses." He said knowing she knew that but saying it felt so nice. The space between them equal none as he pressed his lips to hers. They were even warmer and sweeter now that he knew she was his. The pressure he gave the kiss increased as the time went by. His tongue licking at her bottom lip to taste it. Her lip tasted kind of sweet. He also,hoped this may single her to open her mouth for him to give her an even deeper kiss.

One of his arms grabbed onto her hair and stroked her head softly. Her hair feeling like silk as he lightly touched it. His fingers going through her hair as he assaulted her lips with his passion. He pulled away only a bit only to suck on her bottom lip seductively before then going back to his kiss with equal the amount of intensity. His tongue continuing to lick at her lip hoping for entrance. How happy he was to let out his true feelings towards her. As he had being holding back such a long time. Well, not such a long time as it took him a while to know his feelings. But still it felt like a while since he never gave this much intensity.

-------

Renji waited a while. But checked on his captain who looked to be doing paperwork. He didn't want to talk to his captain and knew that it was unlikely that he'd help. So he went to his room to relax. It was an eventful day. The only thing he wanted now was to hear how she felt. It didn't matter if she loved him in the end. All he wanted was hear her honest feelings. That alone would make him feel better. He was tense because he wondered what her feelings were. The red haired man couldn't really relax. In fact he was unable to focus on anything but her. There was no way he could begin to get over Niko unless she told him she didn't feel the same.
-------
Kokoe hoped he could help. " I was wondering if you had any advice on confessing feelings. That is what I have most problem with." She said with a sigh. It was easy to figure out she felt but saying it was another. " You don't see me as a puppet. Maybe an amusing toy then?" She said as really didn't believe he thought of her as an actually friend or anything else. "If I am wrong then what do you see me as?" The pink haired woman asked curiously. She was wrong with Kurotsuchi so maybe she was wrong about him.

"I know that I could get so much more if I went with you. I made up my mind today, so no need to worry." She said and blushed when she felt his breath. His lips barely against Her's felt like he was toying with her. He was messing with her. "You're messing with me aren't you. You should be honest with me and I want you to do so." She said not believing that this was more then messing with her.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 11:08 am

Gin's breath on her ear was warm and it sent shivers down her spine. Having him confirm that he was leaving sent an very uneasy feeling in her stomach. He was serious about betraying everyone and Niko couldn't back out now. For a brief moment she wondered what she had just gotten herself into. Then his eyes closed and that strange mysterious smile he always had came back. Niko found herself able to relax a bit more but she tensed back up when he mentioned Renji.

How could she tell him? Knowing what was about to happen, that Gin was about to leave and take her with him..."I'm leaving with you, so what does it matter? If Renji doesn't understand my choice once I'm gone..." Niko trailed off, knowing Gin was right about Renji deserving to know he no longer stood a chance. If she left without saying anything to him he would probably come looking for her. If that were the case Gin would probably kill him. Renji stood no chance against a captain. "Maybe you're right...I should tell him...but not right now..."

Gin pulled her to him unexpectedly and Niko let out a small gasp before he inched closer to her, his breath once again grazing her skin. His touch was cold but his breath was warm and intoxicating. Hearing him claim her as his own the way he did...In truth Niko was frightened a bit at first, unsure if all of this was really genuine from Gin.  

But then he started stroking her hair and biting on her lip until she granted him entrance. He was tempting her and oh how she gave into him so easily. She put her arm around his neck, pulling herself even closer into him. The man certainly had a grip on her. "Gin..." She almost whispered as she pulled away from him. "I want to go with you but..." She paused and hesitated for a moment.  "Im scared..." She confessed. "What if something happens...What if we don't make it out?" She held onto the captain and rested her head on his chest, allowing him to continue holding her.

-------

"Kokoe..." Aizen let out somewhat of a chuckle as he smiled at her. He put his hand on her head and pulled her into him rather gently. "Listen to me..." He said pulling away just enough to look down at her. He put his finger under her chin to lift her gaze up to him softly. "I see you as an intelligent and gifted Soul Reaper. One who deserves a lot better than what they've got...." Aizen bent over slightly, inching closer and closer to her lips.

"I don't think my feelings towards you are much of a secret any more Kokoe. I want you to join me." He whispered, as he only pulled in closer to her. "If you wish to confess your feelings then you shouldn't hold back. Speak what is on your mind." He lifted his hand, cupping her cheek gently after he brushed a few strands of hair behind her ears. "You would benefit me greatly if you were to come with me but that is not the true reason I want you to come with me." He said honestly.

Aizen's expression changed, his face hardened a bit as he looked down at Kokoe, now with a more assertive expression. "Kokoe, if you do not come with me I'm afraid there will be consequences. Ones that I do not wish to see..." Aizen moved his hand on her cheek, positioning it to where he could grab her cheeks in his hand, still ever so gently, but with more assertiveness than before. "Kokoe, I've grown very fond of you over the last few months. It was at first only a fondness that stemmed from your work as a scientist but it, unexpectedly, grew into something more than that." Aizen let go of her cheeks as he pulled apart from her.

"It was a burden at first but the more I tried to push it away the more the thought kept coming up..." Aizen took his glasses off and sat them down for a moment, allowing Kokoe to finally see the true side of him. "Kokoe, if you don't willingly come with me I just may be forced to bring you with me regardless. I want to be with you and I want you to be mine and only mine understand?" He asked waling to her, intending to back her against the wall. "Kokoe I've come to the conclusion that I'm in love with you and if I can't have you then I'm not going to let anyone else have you either." Aizen quickly reached for her again, pulling her into him and crashing his lips onto hers hungrily. He held her and no matter how much she struggled he would move her back to the place he wanted her in, pushing himself further into the kiss every time.

It was hungry. A deep need Aizen had been wanting to feed ever since he came to realize his true feelings for her. It was overwhelming and he soon had to stop himself, pulling away from her and placing his glasses back on before turning to her. "So then tell me Kokoe. What is your decision?"

------

Mayuri worked and worked, trying to get that woman out of his mind. He had other things he needed to focus on but he just couldn't. It was only after calling in his lieutenant and throwing a big tantrum did he calm down a bit. The place was a mess now. Holes were everywhere and bottles were nocked over, papers were ripped and torn from his fit. "If that blasted Captain Aizen thinks he can just walk right in and steal Kokoe away from me he's got another thing coming!" Mayuri slammed his hand on a table causing more glass to fall and break. "It looks like I'm just going to have to turn him into another one of my little projects then if that's the case..." He said thinking to himself. "Yes, but what to do with him...he would make a fine test subject in deed..." He turned and started looking through old files, ones that weren't all ripped up and shredded.  

Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 4:05 am

Gin had noticed her tense up again when he mentioned her telling Renji he didn't have a chance. "You should tell him soon. It will be soon when we leave the soul society. I don't see why you would have problem telling him your in love with me. You don't have to even tell him about leaving. I want people to know you're mine." He said as Ichimaru loves her and it would be amusing to see everyone's expression upon hearing that. Niko should know that it will make things easier the sooner she tells Renji. Of course, she doesn't have to now. "You don't have to tell him now. Right now, I would just love to enjoy you with me." He added as maybe that was a reason she didn't want to tell Renji right now. If that was true he was okay with it.

Her reaction increased the pleasure he was feeling. Every gasp and everything she gave that expression tempted him. The captain was sure that she wouldn't believe that he was serious. It hardly mattered as Niko was his and it was amusing to keep her guessing. 

Ichimaru's tongue entered the cavern that was her mouth. His tongue mapping it out as it explored every nook and cranny. It first teasing her teeth then teasing by running it across the bottom of her mouth. As tye tongue swirled up and down the roof of his mouth before then settling down on her tongue itself. Then playing with her tongue tapping it before then pressing it against the top of the tongue fully. He continued to play with her tongue in various ways before
 then pulling away. Her arm around his neck felt nice as it pulled him in closer and further tempted him.

"You don't have to worry about that. I said before that I would take care of you. I intend to do exactly as I said. There is no reason to be afraid or worry. Just believe that I will protect you. You do trust me after all?" He asked as tried in his own way to comfort her. "Everything will be fine. You will not be harmed. I do promise that. You will have to trust me." He added as he was trying to further comfort her. The silver haired captain pet her head gentled as his other arm held her to him.

"Also, do realize that since I told you all me betraying the Soul Society, I will be taking you whether you like it or not. So being afraid won't really help. Because your going no matter what." He whispered in her ear his warm breath hitting her ear full on. He was quite serious although he kept his usual expression. He twirled a piece of her hair between his fingers. "You did decide to follow me no matter what. No to mention said you love me. So you won't turn back on everything, right?" He said his eyes opening. His blue eyes showing his seriousness. 

"You won't go back on your word. I do believe that you are loyal and will follow me there no matter what. Your fear will go away the moment we are gone. All doubts and fears will be gone. Unless you believe otherwise? I will stay by your side no matter what. To protect you and you'll be happier with me." Gin said confidently. He pulled away and pulled her head up to make her look into his eyes. Her body was warm and felt perfect against his body. However, he was thinking more on their conservation at the moment.
------
Renji was really bored. He didn't have much to do. Maybe he should have gone to squad 11 to train. It was entertaining and would feel nice. So he decided to go to squad 11. Luckily they were training and weren't out drinking or whatever. So he went against Ikaku. It felt nice to fight against someone and get his mind off Niko. Maybe because he wasn't eager to hear that she might not love him. "Is that all you've got?" He said to get Ikaku pumped up. It leading to a passionate wooden sword fight between the two. The two clashed against each other and Renji won this match make him feel happy about that at least.
------
It was true that Kokoe deserved more. There was no reason she didn't. "I should speak my feelings. I am afraid of rejection. Terrified of it. That may be why it is so hard." She said as he gave his advice. Every touch he gave was pleasant. Making her gaze up at him made it harder to talk to him. In fact, him cupping her cheek and brushing her hair made things harder. His expression becoming more assertive and his current actions she found interesting. It was a new side to him that the pink haired scientist had never seen. 

Then her eyes widened as Aizen confessed his feelings towards her. "Kurotsuchi would likely try to kill me if I went with you. So if I stayed with Captain Kurotsuchi or went with you doesn't change the fact that someone would try to kill me."
 She said with a grin. "I don't think you should threaten someone your confessing to either. Just doesn't seem romantic. But you did say that you weren't good at that type of thing. I have no experience so who am I to judge. But still threats really aren't romantic." She said with a light laugh.

"Anyway, you should have showed me your true self sooner." Kokoe said as she liked his true self more.  His kiss was so harsh and unlike no other. It was full of his desire. The lips of his were so warm and the pressure added to them showed his passion. She knew what her feelings were and based on her choice one of the other would hate her. "My decision is.....I'm going to stay on squad 12. My first reason is there is a lot of risk to joining you Aizen. Nothing is worth the uncertainty of being a traitor. With you I know you would protect me and give me all the time to research. The supplies and of course you'd be an incredible lover. You only just showed me your true self now. I had to hypothesis what you may be actually like. How can I truly trust you. Aizen I know on squad 12 I may forever be at the bottom." She said with a sigh.

"Everything is so complicated. Listen, I know your not happy with this. But I don't know you truly. I know a fake you. You can't blame me based on those facts. So as for my feelings towards you...well based on all that was said you can guess what they are. I apologize but my feelings just aren't the same. You are attractive, I like the true you better. But I only just saw the true you even if I loved the fake you. Then could you say that is truly love. You can tell who I love right?" She said looking away. "I can always cause a fuss so don't try to force me with you. I promise not to tell anyone. Think of it as me being curious to see what you can do and my friendship towards you." Kokoe added.

"I should go to tell Captain Kurotsuchi." She said although she wasn't sure what he would do. She walked by Aizen. "We can always talk more later." She said as left to go to Kurotsuchi's lab. When she arrived she opened the door without knocking. "I told Aizen my decision. So you should hear it. I decided to stay in squad 12." Kokoe said as she walked over. "You mad at me? Going to slap me for taking this long or pull my hair because I chatted with Aizen again?" She said and decided to ask something else. "You find out what your feelings were towards me were yet?" Kokoe asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2