AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] 2nged5x

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Empty
PostSubject: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02]   The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 am

Quote :
Mikki’s p.o.v. I rushed down the stairs only to trip and fall with my legs over my head when I reached the bottom.

“Mikki if you don’t learn to slow down you going to hurt yourself even worse.”

Most normal people don't recover very well from tumbling down a flight of stairs. But we all know that this Sue will be okay because it's only being used as a device for 'humor' only it's not funny and no, I am not laughing. This is fail, will always be fail, and will never amount to anything but fail.

Congratulations. You fail.

Quote :
My mom said as she helped me up. She definitely wasn’t my mom from the real world but why did all sorts of memories come flooding into my head.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] 000bdk09

This whole 'memories flooding back into my mind' thing is only serving to piss me off. It's not interesting and it's not special. It's fucking annoying and I want to kill it with fire...

Quote :
“Gonna be late, Gonna be late.” My mom’s Murkrow said as is moved along her perch.

You know, it was only Chatot who could technically mimic human voices. But because it was the Johto region and introducing other region Pokemon wasn't possible until after the Nation Dex is introduced after the game is beaten, they had no choice but to make a Murkrow speak in the game. However, in reality, or more over, in canon, Murkrow doesn't mimic human speech. Only Chatot can and the device should have not been used in this manner.

Quote :
Yeah, yeah I know I know.” I said. “See ya Mom, I’ll grab something to eat later.” I said before going out the door.

“Oh alright then, go get ‘em kid.” Mom said ruffling my hair before I left. Once outside, Ethan was already waiting.

“All the good ones are going to get taken if we don’t hurry Mikki.” Ethan said teasingly.

“What are you saying? All pokemon are good.” I said as we walked to professor Elm’s house. Ethan’s Marill was circling around us and was being very bubbly. “How can you stand such a guy Marill?” I asked bending over to ask it.

“Ma Marill, Marill Marill.” Marill replied.

“Well I guess, your right. He does have his good points.” I said.

God, can this person not write a sentence? Or use the correct 'you're' when meaning 'you are'? Or place Comma's in the right place? Does this person know anything about writing at all? Aside form 'oh, let's try to string a plot together that's not making any God damn sense at all! All of my hate!

Quote :
“What are you talking about, I’m have waaay more than just good points.” Ethan said. “I have awesome points.” I sighed and walked on. As I looked around the neighborhood I could see pokemon and people together. Just like in the games and cartoons. I thought to myself. Pokemon and People in harmony. “Mikki if you keep going that way, you’ll end up in the woods.” I blinked to see tall grass and trees before me.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] 000fh1t4

This is lamer then the actual show and that's saying a lot.

Quote :
“Oh right.” I said rubbing the back of my head. “Sorry.” I could see the research lab up ahead. If they were going to give away pokemon, I think there would be a bigger crowd. There was only a few other people around. They waved and smiled at me and Ethan. As we all waited for the Professor I noticed somebody by the lab. He had bright red hair and was staring through the window with great intensity. Wait, I remember this guy. But what does he do again? The door to the lab opened and one of the lab assistants ushered us in.

Every God damn Pokemon fan knows what Silver does! EVERY ONE OF THEM! This does not just 'slip the mind!' Everyone knows he steals a Pokemon! Everyone knows this! Gajdjslabdjsabugbuobfuoasdbaso!

Quote :
“Ah Welcome in.”

Welcome in? Lolwhut?

Quote :
“Hi Professor Elm!” I blurted out.

“Good day Mikki, I’m glad to see you’re feeling better already.” Professor Elm said. “But I guess you guys already know why you’re here.” He said speaking to everyone now. “I’m going to give away 3 super rare pokemon for”

They're not super rare. They're not. If Ash can catch all three starters in the beginning of every season of Pokemon, they're not super rare. Sorry, you fail again.

Quote :
Suddenly there was a loud crash as the kid with red hair busted through the window. He shoved Professor Elm out of the way and grabbed 3 poke balls and ran out the door. I never felt my blood boil until that moment had passed.

“Hey! Get back here!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs as I darted after him.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] 000h91cb

The hero complex...I can see this being a repetitive theme...Please, end my misery now...

Last edited by Twilight Owl on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02]   The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 am

I feel as if I should airlift in the brain bleach already.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [02]
Page 1 of 1