AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Empty
PostSubject: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Quote :
-With the rest of the team-

Depressed

Quote :
“Dude no way! Are ya serious!? So that means i hit a girl! Please tell me ya’re joking, my mom’s gonna kill me!” The scout flailed his arms around over dramatically, ending up grabbing his head and falling back onto the sofa. “Dude! Dude! Dude! This is so not cool!”

You don't say dude? Dude, are you saying what I think you're saying? Ah, dude nooo.
Oh, and Scout flailing around is a cute mental image, it probably looks like this <image not found> oh wait, that's right, he'd never do that C:

Quote :
“Oui, now sat we are done listening to scouts moser issues...” The spy and scout shared a glare at each other, before the spy smirked taking a puff of his cigarette and blowing it in his general direction. He looked back to the engineer who gave him a disapproving look, which he brushed away with his hand. “In my opinion ze engineer is not se one pull such a trick, as to ‘fake it’, plus we seen se girl so we know she is not made up.”

At least the Spy seems realistic uvu

Quote :
“What do you know, MAGOT?! Nothing! That’s what you know! It could have been the BLU spy MAGOT! It had his equipment! So it must have been!” Soldier was stood to attention, helmet over his eyes as usual so no one knew who he was looking at although they had a pretty good idea.

It. I like the Soldier, that is my class.
He is always was stood to attention.
seriously what the shiest is this.

Quote :
“Actually, i know a lot of sings and if you do not want me to announce sem in public sen you might want to speak to me in a better tone, Sir.”
Spy accent = fail
sings guys think of the sings

Quote :
“OH yeah?! MAGOT!”

The spy sighed, a knowing smirk painted on his cloth covered face. “Since you obviously don’t believe me. I sink I’ll tell everyone about your teddy bear Coronel Fluffums...”

Oh no...don't do what I think you're doing...

Quote :
The whole room went silent and the soldier stared at the spy with his jaw dropped. The first to break the silence was a snicker from the scout, then the whole room went up in laughter. All apart from the spy and soldier. The spy grinned ‘innocently’ with a mischievous glint in his eyes. The soldier glared daggers at the spy from under his helmet .

Nooooo Team Fortress is not one of your animes noooo don't do this to the game

Quote :
From over the laughter an unfamiliar voice sounded.

“Hey, what’s so funny?” The laughter died pretty quickly and confusion took over. Everyone turned their heads to look at a little girl in the doorway with their medic standing behind her. She grinned and waved. “Hi.”

"Hi guies"

"Open fire."

Quote :
The engineer looked to the medic and the medic sighed and shrugged. “She vanted to zee everyone...” Crystal nodded still grinning as she walked into the common room.

Medic put her in her place like seriously lksd

Quote :
“It’s nice to see you all, i’m Crystal but you can call me Crysie.” She bowed a little to them.

No, no, no please no

Quote :
The spy was the first to stop staring in confusion and smirked, getting up from his chair and walking over to her. “Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Crystal.” He kneeled on one knee and looked up at her taking her hand and kissed it. “I see a pretty name to fit a pretty lady.”

{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Tumblr_m64hs6VImJ1qdyjjao1_500 I stole this I...I couldn't have matched my expression with out it

Quote :
The girl blushed pink, her other hand coming up to cover her cheek. She giggled lightly. Then the spy was dragged back by the engineer.

35 year old guy, 12 year old girl

Quote :
“Now son, i don’t think you should be doing that, she’s just a kid.”

Who said that, you're my hero

Quote :
“I was not doing anything...” The engineer slapped the spy around the back of the head.

“We know what you were trying.” The spy brushed off the engineer’s hand and the scout got up off the sofa.

12. I...I think that pre-pubescent....Spy is now ruined for me, I will never play him again

Quote :
“Dude, you were tryin’ to hit on her. That’s not cool.”

“I was complimenting her name.”

“You kissed her hand, dude!”

You tell him, Scout.

Quote :
“It was merely as a greeting.” The spy replied calmly, taking a puff from his cigarette and blowing it in scouts face. The scout coughed waving his arms in front of his face.

A greeting you give Blu Scouts mom, not some little kid

Quote :
“Okay, you are on...” Before the scout could attack the spy, the heavy picked him up by the collar of his shirt.

“Perhapz leettle men should not fight now. Ve are team. Ztart acting like it.” The scout was still reaching to try to get the spy even if the heavy was holding him out of reach.

Please
my team never acts like a team

Quote :
“Lemme at ‘im, lemme at ‘im!”
Err... Scrappy Doo?

Quote :
The medic sighed face palming. “Zcout drop it.” He gave a carful glance to the spy. “And you don’t pretend you don’t know vhat ve are on about and don’t try it again.” He looked at him meaningfully. The spy nodded with a sigh.

Careful, second spelling I've noticed, two for three uvu

Quote :
“Only trying to show a little kindness...”

“Zpy...”

He is not like that to little girls only Scouts /mom/

Quote :
“Fine fine, if any of you need me i will be in my room. Bonne nuit.” With that the spy left to retire to his dorm. Everyone shared glances for a moment. Then the demoman came up to Crystal with a drunken grin.

You don't say.

Oh god...

Quote :
“Don’ ye worry ‘bout ‘im, he’s a strange one a’right. Jus’ give ‘im a good whack an’ ‘e’ll leave ye alone. I’m the...”

“Demoman.” The girl finished him with a grin. “And you’re the Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Scout, Pyro, Soldier, Sniper and the one who left is Spy....” The guys exchanged cautious glances then looked back to her. “....what?”

Witch, burn her. Burn her alive.

Quote :
“Dude, are ya sure this kid ain’t a spy?” The girl pouted and folded her arms.

“No, i’m not.” The girl blinked to see the pyro in front of her face.

Rainbows~

Quote :
“Hrrr...” The pyro grabbed her chin to get a closer look turning her head side to side. The girl looked at the masked man a little scared. The fact that she couldn’t see his face scared her, she didn’t want to get burned, although it was funny in game...she doubted it was funny in real life.

Finally a /real/ reaction from a little kid

Quote :
“L-look...i-i’m not okay...?...I-i just know th-things...”

“Tt tz nut ake zenz...”

Collapse

Quote :
“W-what doesn’t make sense?” The pyro paused probably in confusion that she understood him, everyone else was in confusion glancing to each other.

“Hot? Uu uudrrtant ee?...”

No. No she doesn't.

Quote :
“Yeah, i-i do understand you.” The pyro stared at the girl for a few more seconds then let her go turning to the others.

“Ell, tt z ovius at ee s nut py.”

Rip 2

Quote :
“Wha’ the hell are ya on ‘bout mumbles?” The scout glared, not understanding a word. The pyro sighed and looked back to the girl and she grinned.

Mumbles <3

Quote :
“He said it’s obvious that i’m not a spy.”

“Wha’ makes ya say tha’?” The pyro hit the scout around the back of his head.

Why is the Pyro the smartest, that's hilarious

Quote :
“Uu kat ee tt kos ur tuupit.” And with that the pyro walked out.

“Wha’?! Man! Oi come back here!” Again the scout was grabbed but not by the heavy, the demo held the back of his collar then tugged him back and shoved some alcohol down the young man’s throat.

Spit The nerve~!

Quote :
“’ere have some o’ this an’ shut it.” The girl giggled and the medic walked next to her looking down at her curiously.

“Vhat did he zay zen?” The girl looked up to the medic with a grin.

“He said the scout doesn’t get it because he’s stupid.”

Dizzy This...no...no

Quote :
“He said WHAT?! Lemme lemme at him! I’ll show tha’ sonofabitch what’s coming to ‘im!” The medic sighed as the demoman got a hold of him again shoving more alcohol down his throat.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Comfort

Quote :
“Uhh...Demo...giving him too much alcohol is bad for his health, don’t give him anymore.” The medic suggested and the demo rolled his eye and took a swig from his bottle.

d;lfd;f no really?

Quote :
“Yeah yeah, whatever ye say Doc.”

“Come follow me zen Crysie, i vill show you to your room.”

They just /had/ to have an extra room

Quote :
“’Kay.” Crystal followed the medic to the dorms, leaving the others to deal with a now drunk and pissed off scout.

Well that's it for now guys. I'll up date as soon as i can. ^^ Rate and message please. XD

{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Gustaokayplz

Wait, wait a second. Oh my gosh I' m done~!
Joyful run away~!
{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Tumblr_m0p5uoHMsf1qenw12o1_400
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:00 am

Quote :
I stole this I...I couldn't have matched my expression with out it

Ah, don't worry about it. Snatch whatever .gifs and images you need from ours. Oki and I are usually trading images as is anyways. So why not share?

Also, have a spitefic to inject some realism into this drek! But I'm not writing out accents. Fuck that nonsense.

Quote :
The Spy was the first to stop staring in confusion and smirked, getting up from his chair and walking over to her. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Crystal." He kneeled on one knee and looked up at her taking her hand and kissed it. "I see. A pretty name to fit a pretty lady."

Crystal giggled, covering her mouth with her free hand and looking pleased at this compliment from Spy. The other members of the RED team looked less than pleased however. In fact, they looked down right disgusted and even angry at their teammate. The Engineer's hand clasped over Spy's shoulder dragging him back and away from Crystal. Spy blinked down at the man, brow raised from behind his ski mask.

"Watch it, Spy," warned Engineer, lowering his voice so as to keep from being overheard by Crystal. There was no need for this however. She was far too busy seemingly understanding Pyro despite the fact that that conversation was going nowhere fast.

"What?" Spy sniffed. "I was merely paying a compliment."

"Yeah, well it looks a lot worse 'an that," warned Engineer.

"Oh?"

Engineer nodded gravely. "Don't make me have to sit down and have a talk with you! Tha's something unpleasant I think we'd both like to avoid if we can. We're all a little concerned here."

"Concern? For me? What a development!" scoffed Spy with a roll of his eyes. It was a well known fact no one enjoyed his presence around the team.

"Consider it concern as in 'I'll sit down and have an unpleasant chat with ya.' Soldier looks worse off 'n me though. He looks concerned in the way of 'he'll sit down and chop yer balls off.'" With that said Engineer clapped his hand over Spy's again before turning around to leave him with his thoughts. Spy thought it best to avoid the little twelve year old girl from then on, if only to avoid the trouble of having to worry about attacks from his own team as well.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:33 am

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:
Quote :
I stole this I...I couldn't have matched my expression with out it

Ah, don't worry about it. Snatch whatever .gifs and images you need from ours. Oki and I are usually trading images as is anyways. So why not share?

Also, have a spitefic to inject some realism into this drek! But I'm not writing out accents. Fuck that nonsense.

Quote :
The Spy was the first to stop staring in confusion and smirked, getting up from his chair and walking over to her. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Crystal." He kneeled on one knee and looked up at her taking her hand and kissed it. "I see. A pretty name to fit a pretty lady."

Crystal giggled, covering her mouth with her free hand and looking pleased at this compliment from Spy. The other members of the RED team looked less than pleased however. In fact, they looked down right disgusted and even angry at their teammate. The Engineer's hand clasped over Spy's shoulder dragging him back and away from Crystal. Spy blinked down at the man, brow raised from behind his ski mask.

"Watch it, Spy," warned Engineer, lowering his voice so as to keep from being overheard by Crystal. There was no need for this however. She was far too busy seemingly understanding Pyro despite the fact that that conversation was going nowhere fast.

"What?" Spy sniffed. "I was merely paying a compliment."

"Yeah, well it looks a lot worse 'an that," warned Engineer.

"Oh?"

Engineer nodded gravely. "Don't make me have to sit down and have a talk with you! Tha's something unpleasant I think we'd both like to avoid if we can. We're all a little concerned here."

"Concern? For me? What a development!" scoffed Spy with a roll of his eyes. It was a well known fact no one enjoyed his presence around the team.

"Consider it concern as in 'I'll sit down and have an unpleasant chat with ya.' Soldier looks worse off 'n me though. He looks concerned in the way of 'he'll sit down and chop yer balls off.'" With that said Engineer clapped his hand over Spy's again before turning around to leave him with his thoughts. Spy thought it best to avoid the little twelve year old girl from then on, if only to avoid the trouble of having to worry about attacks from his own team as well.

That's a relief, you guys just have the perfect gifs for these kinda things~

Oh god my oh, let me just fave that spitefic times a thousand, it's the best uvu
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:41 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

That's a relief, you guys just have the perfect gifs for these kinda things~

Oh god my oh, let me just fave that spitefic times a thousand, it's the best uvu
Not a problem. If you'd like I can toss you links to my photobucket where I keep all my reaction .gifs and images, too. Some of 'em I even made myself. Cool Nod

I'm glad you like it~. I was quite proud of it myself. <3
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:47 am

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:

Not a problem. If you'd like I can toss you links to my photobucket where I keep all my reaction .gifs and images, too. Some of 'em I even made myself. Cool Nod

I'm glad you like it~. I was quite proud of it myself. <3

That would be amazing~! uvu

I love it~ You've out done yourself~ <3

Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 am

Let me point out the Scrappy Doo comment; that was brilliant. And like you said; TF2 isn't Anime! Nor will it ever be!

{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) 1008071197
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Let me point out the Scrappy Doo comment; that was brilliant. And like you said; TF2 isn't Anime! Nor will it ever be!

{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) 1008071197

Hehe thanks, it seems a lot of people give Scout the same cliche to say~

Tell me about it
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 pm

You know, it's a little sad but I used to talk to this chick way back when. Back when I had started TF2 fan fiction that is. She took interest in what I was doing. Had a neutral member between the two teams, a soothsayer of sorts; that's the only reason she took real interest.

Had a TF2 zombie fan fiction as well, never finished it.

But regardless of my past character and stories.

Yea, she wasn't a particularly good writer but somehow, I believe she was the one who helped me with some grammar issues in my own work (I think). It's been a hell of a long time so I can't remember.

She disappeared for a long time, so I forgot all about her. Canned has dug up memories via sporking! It was meant to be! lol
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
You know, it's a little sad but I used to talk to this chick way back when. Back when I had started TF2 fan fiction that is. She took interest in what I was doing. Had a neutral member between the two teams, a soothsayer of sorts; that's the only reason she took real interest.

Yea, she wasn't a particularly good writer but somehow, I believe she was the one who helped me with some grammar issues in my own work (I think). It's been a hell of a long time so I can't remember.

She disappeared for a long time, so I forgot all about her. Canned has dug up memories via sporking! It was meant to be! lol

Being the Lurker I am, I had actually read that story of yours. If memory serves, it was a white team?

I mentioned somewhere how grammar wise, this was pretty tight knit story. It's just the same cliche over and over again, just with you know older guys for a twevel year old. Like I said though, this was a story I used to love, the zombie one too with the Yellow team. Back in the day I could relate to being a curious little twelve year old, which is why I love sporking. I can go back and be that curious lil gal, and be able to tell the difference between good plots and bad.

Ah jeez, just call me Nostalgia in a can~
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Being the Lurker I am, I had actually read that story of yours. If memory serves, it was a white team?

I mentioned somewhere how grammar wise, this was pretty tight knit story. It's just the same cliche over and over again, just with you know older guys for a twevel year old. Like I said though, this was a story I used to love, the zombie one too with the Yellow team. Back in the day I could relate to being a curious little twelve year old, which is why I love sporking. I can go back and be that curious lil gal, and be able to tell the difference between good plots and bad.

Ah jeez, just call me Nostalgia in a can~

Ah, you must have read some of my older stuff than!...Wait...No! What you saw must never be spoken of again! They never existed! *shame, shame* Time Out

I could see how you could relate. I was the same. Naive, was learning some things about writing but no where near the level I am now. It was a simple thing to really get sucked in despite knowing what the story is really like.

Haha~. That's a good nickname~. I like~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Ah, you must have read some of my older stuff than!...Wait...No! What you saw must never be spoken of again! They never existed! *shame, shame* Time Out

I could see how you could relate. I was the same. Naive, was learning some things about writing but no where near the level I am now. It was a simple thing to really get sucked in despite knowing what the story is really like.

Haha~. That's a good nickname~. I like~.

I loved your old writing~! I constantly read that Gorillaz story you did, such a long time ago.

I agree, looking back you really see just how much you've improved. If I could find any of my old stories I'd gladly spork them.

Hehe thank you~
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

I loved your old writing~! I constantly read that Gorillaz story you did, such a long time ago.

I agree, looking back you really see just how much you've improved. If I could find any of my old stories I'd gladly spork them.

Hehe thank you~
There's nothin' like going back and seeing how you've improved! I would spork my shit as well if I still had any of it. /deleted her old Quizilla account with all the bad writing years ago
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:46 pm

EVU- wrote:

There's nothin' like going back and seeing how you've improved! I would spork my shit as well if I still had any of it. /deleted her old Quizilla account with all the bad writing years ago

If only~! We could have a whole little group spork, sporking our oldest storeis~
/you are in good company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)   {Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Review} Next Stop, Purgatory (Innocence (Team fortress 2) Chapter 3 By geminijo)
Page 1 of 1