AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Resident Evil:The Side Stories Ch.1 Joseph's Mania

Considering I've already gone through how he doesn't have dissociative disorder before and how he should be dead this should be good in the worst sense of the word....

Alright a quick run down. Basically the side stories are from the perspective of other people in the Project K series.

This is really not something I ever needed....

It still follows the story line, originally I was gonna add them to the other chapters but they would be too long.

Too late. It's already too long.

So besides this one they'll be about five or six more. Some of the side stories will include flashbacks, mostly involving Ricardo and Rosalina just like from the previous chapter. This will give you more detail on Karla/you're birth parents.

Don't tell me about "my" birth parents, I already know my birth parents. Kindly GTFO and STFU.

This will give you a better insight of how Joseph became Demitri, and what really happened to him once he survived the attack. Enjoy!

He became a raging OOC psychopathic, douchebag. What's there to know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Z.L.Smith623@mercurycorp.com

Subject: Patient Info: J.Frost

Mr. Zachary Smith,

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Picard-facepalm-o-1
You mean to tell me your shit fan character had something to do with this? Fuck you, Gabby. Your fan characters are not as amazing and awesome as you keep seeming to think they are. I want to kill them all violently and without remorse with a crowbar.

Below is a copy of my report and the recording session of the patient you had personally asked for.

I hope it serves you well.

Dr. Anastasia Dobrev

Patient name: Joseph Frost.

No matter how many times you try to tell me that this is Joseph Frost it's not going to change my mind. Joseph is dead, he's been dead since the series started. One does not just survive being the chew toy to a ravenous pack of zombified dogs.

Date: September 4, 1998

"Today I was assigned to a man by the name of Joseph Frost who was brought to Salvatore Asylum after his discharge from the hospital.

One small flaw here; if Joseph had been admitted to the hospital that would have meant that he had been found. Let's just pretend he did escape the pack of ravenous Cerberus for this. The man would have sustained critical injures - dog bites are not just little injuries. Let me put this in perspective for you;

I have a little standard sized American Eskimo dog. They look like this;
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Standard-American-Eskimo-Dog
They are not big dogs. Just last week at the time of typing this spork a friend came over and I reached down to pat my dog on the head to try and calm him down. Without looking away from my friend while he was barking at him and trying to knock over the fence to get at him he bit my finger. It wasn't as hard as it could be and he immediately released my finger afterwards. But here's the damage done; my entire finger was numb for up to 2 to 3 minutes. We drove to town which takes upwards of 30 to 35 minutes and then we wandered about WalMart for another 20 to 30 minutes. On the entire drive there and the entire time we were at WalMart I had applied pressure to the puncture wound where his fang had gotten me. The entire drive to Walmart and all until we go outside to the parking lot the wound bled.

It didn't stop bleeding until we bought band-aids and put one on after getting in the car. That means the simple one-fanged dog wound bled for about an hour or so. Even now if I hit the puncture spot right the feeling of pain and numbness shoots up and down my finger and the wounds nearly healed now.

Now that you have a perspective of a small dog's bite let's amplify that a bit due to the size of the Cerberus' breed of dog: Dobermans. They have a mean bite. Joseph got caught and became the chew toy of three or four zombified Dobermans. He would have been torn to shreds and bitten time and again. So assuming he would have survived he would have dozens of bleeding and intensely painful wounds that he would not be able to bandage nor would he be able to apply pressure to all of them.

Even if he did survive that he would have had to have been found. They were not far from the mansion when the dogs found and attacked the group. Assuming he didn't drag himself away and that the Cerberus pack ignored him thereafter he would have most likely been hit by some amount of the blast that razed the mansion to the ground.

If he didn't do that and instead dragged himself away help would have had to have found him but if he dragged himself away from the site of his attack he could have ended up anywhere as he grew disoriented with loss of blood. On top of that he was bit time and again by zombified dogs. The virus would have been running through his veins at that point.

So, no. No matter which way you slice it Joseph Frost would not have survived that night and thus the creation of Demitri Frost as his alternate persona for this is one of the ultimate violations of canon (atop all of the other ultimate violations of canon Gabby has thus used in this fic to date).

By his hospital records he had sustained near fatal injuries during one of his assignments. He was a member of Raccoon City's elite police force, STARS; it appeared that they stated he was mauled by a vicious animal.

You know, if he had been found and brought to the hospital the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members who had remained in town would have heard about it. Certainly the R.P.D. would have. He was injured on the job and thus his medical insurance would have to pick up the costs - the insurance granted to him via working at the R.P.D.

Further statements from the hospital had stated that he had a frequent visitor. The visitor sign in recorded that a Zachary Smith had come to see him while Joseph was in a coma.

More ass pulling galore! If this was true, Gabby, than it should have been mentioned before now to establish it. You're not very good at this planning your writing out thing.

By my first impression today it appeared he has no recollection of what had happened to him.

Oh BULLshit! From chapter thirty-nine of Project K Chronicles titled Whose Side Are We On?:
Quote :
“Well duh, Demitri is just my persona. Right Karla?” [Joseph] took a step forward as his eyes slid over to yours in a menacing way but sooner than expected he went back to looking at Chris. “The only thing that’s changed about me is that I went from blonde to black and my eyes are green instead of blue…contacts by the way.” he said with a grin.
That right there proves he does know what happened. He'd have to in order to create his persona Demitri and disguise himself. Once again Gabby is trying to use medical terms and issues to further this mental!Joseph idea but it isn't working.

He seems to deny the memory. Or perhaps he is suffering from a mild case of amnesia.

Denying a memory and suffering from amnesia are two different things, Suethor. Pick an idea and stick with it. Either he seems to be denying it or not.

But I chose to not tell him of his visitor.

Attached to the file is a recording of our session this morning."

"Patient Interview #oo1, patient's name is Joseph Frost."

"That's my name? I could've sworn I looked like a Demitri."

Suethor, that is amnesia you're going for. This is not Disassociation Identity Disorder or denying a memory. If some can't remember anything as basic as that they either have no memory of their life or they are faking.

"No, your name is Joseph.

The more professional route would have been for the therapist/psychiatrist/doctor to ask him why he thought that and not to tell him that straight up right away.

So first question, Do you remember anything that night in the Arklay Mountains?"

"....No. But I keep seeing these people in my dreams..."

"Who are they?"

"Umm...one of them had dark brown hair, kinda spiked up, and he and I were shooting these targets."

"Targets?"

"Yeah...like...like we were in a marksman competition or something."

You know what? I don't even know what the fuck this asshole has anymore. Nothing Gabby's writing into this situation and describing from Joseph's mouth is matching up to anything anymore.

"I see [scribbles down], and the next person?"

"It's a she. She has...chin length brown hair...blue eyes..."

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"No...We’re sitting in a room...with other people...listening to someone talk...cannibal murders in the mountains...[taps fingers]

"Anyone else?"

"A blonde man...wearing sunglasses...he's the one talking...I think he's the leader...I don't like him."

If this asshole has no recollections and possible amnesia how is he remembering so much about the incidents leading up to his traumatizing incident?

"Why don't you like him?"

"He seems...distrusting...but I can't quite know why."

"I see. Anyone else in your dreams?"

"An older man with red hair and a red beard...this other guy who I kept calling...Chickenheart-"

"Chickenheart?"

"Yeah. I don't know why either so don't ask doc."

"Alright, and then-"

"Wait...I remember someone walking in...him and a teenage girl..."

"What do they look like?"

"The guy is in a police uniform...the girl...the girl...she has auburn hair she looked Hispanic...she was looking around...and the guy...the guy he's black and he was apologizing..."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Tumblr_lv12gxnNQ61r0r60n
Your stupid fucking insert doesn't have to keep showing up every-fucking-where in every fucking canon characters events and life, Gabby!

"But you’re more focused on the girl correct? Is she your girlfriend?"

"What is with you and that question doc? You want me or something?"

"Just answer the question."

"Ok, ok. No, I don't know her. That was my first time seeing her...but the guy beside her...his nametag...Smith."

"[pen drops] Smith?"

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] 000by4fp

"Yeah...I can remember seeing the other guys' nametags too..."

"Do you remember what their names are?"

"...Redfield...Valentine...Chambers...Burton...Vickers...Speyer...Wesker."

*sourly* For a guy either A) denying the memory entirely or B) has amnesia he sure can remember a lot about the things involved in his 'accident.'

"I see...[writes down] do you remember how your associated with them?"

"...No..."

"Very well, that concludes today's session."

"Wait. You haven’t told me why I'm here."

"Simple. You attacked the doctor and the nurses...claiming that they were trying to kill you...infected dogs you claimed...that and you would scream for no apparent reason."

"That's not a very good reason to keep me locked up in this place."

"Yes it is, you’re a danger to yourself and others."

"The hell I am! I should be allowed to go home! And instead you "doctors" are keeping me here against my will!"

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] 0d5

"I want to help you Joseph."

"No...no you don't. You just want to keep me here so that way you can kill me!!! I know it! [cries] I want to remember....b-but I can't!"

How did he get from "I want to go home" to "You're keeping me here to kill me"? He never lived long enough to find out about Wesker's plans so the "keeping me here to kill me" thing is really out of left field.

"And that's why I'm going to help you, you’re traumatized. I understand, but we have to make sure you’re not criminally insane to cause harm to others."

"[cries] I want to go home...I want to go back to what I used to be…Kevin...Kevin, no...Chris! I found Kevin!-"

"Who is-"

"THEY'RE TEARING ME APART!!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!!!"

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487

"Joseph!"

"JILL!!!!!... JILL HELP ME!!!!... JILL!!!!!"

"Guards!"

"CHRIS!! CHRIS!!! [Chokes]"

"Get him to the infirmary!!! Quickly!"

No, they would have been aiming to sedate him right there on the spot not getting him to an infirmary.

End of first recording.

As you can tell by this, he is mentally unstable for he suffers from the haunting visions of his attack. He screamed out the names Jill and Chris, perhaps you might know them since he spoke your name as well prior to the shouting. I don't know why Mercury holds an interest in him; on my diagnosis he is unfit for anything at the moment. It seems that he is a paranoid schizophrenic

From schizophrenia.com:
Quote :
Paranoid Schizophrenia - These persons are very suspicious of others and often have grand schemes of persecution at the root of their behavior. Hallucinations, and more frequently delusions, are a prominent and common part of the illness.
Nowhere in here do we really see Joseph being related to the brief definition here. He has just suffered a traumatizing experience that (realistically left him dead) nearly killed him here. It is only natural that he would attempt to block the situation from his mind as his brain deems him unfit in his current condition to be able to deal with the trauma the memory induces. He suffers from no real persecution until towards the end and he is not suspicious of the doctor for quite a long time which is uncharacteristic for those suffering paranoid schizophrenia.

Once again, Gabby did not do any of the research involved in being able to use such a thing in her writing.

but he might also have DID.

I've already gone over why Joseph/Demitri does not have disassociation identity disorder in chapter thirty-eight, Grinning Jackal of Project K Chronicles. I doubt any of you want me to go through that long-winded rant again.

Five hours after this incident, he claimed his name was Demitri Frost and he had no recollection of our morning session.

He does not know that he is really Joseph Frost when he takes on his 'Demitri' persona.

And that is exactly what it is; a persona he created to escape the trauma. It is not a personality disorder or schizophrenia. It is his mind dealing with the horrible, mentally-scarring experience in a way that saves Joseph from more trauma.

Give him a month.

I will then send you another e-mail regarding his condition and whether or not he is a threat to others and himself.

My thanks,

Dr. Anastasia Dobrev.

Salvatore Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

You know, the only thing I think of when I see the name Salvatore is Salvatore from Disgaea 3.
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Salvatore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Words like violence break the silence
Come crashing in into my little world
Painful to me, pierce right through me
Can't you understand, oh my little girl?

All I ever wanted, all I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm.”

*sings* Oh, I know a way to raise up the count~. Yes, I know the way to raise up my count~. It's such an easy thing, to raise the word count~! And this is how you do it~.

The voice blared through his stereo as the man sat behind his desk with his legs resting up upon the wood.

Joseph ran the cloth over his favorite gun once; he made sure to get in between the tight spaces.

Uh-huh. Right. Please tell me how a guy that was admitted to a mental asylum for the criminally insane managed to get and keep a permit for a firearm?

He ran his tongue between his lips before holding the Grande Puissance 35 up to his eye level for inspection, a smile made a way to his face.

It kind of disturbs me that Gabby gave her mentally "insane" character role a high-powered pistol. I really don't know why it does but it does. It deeply disturbs me.

His thoughts were all scattered and at the moment he was thinking about Karla.

Of course he was. That's all any of these assholes do in this fanfic - think about Karla-Sue.

But before he could think more about her, his office door swung open as the person made themselves known by the heels clicking against the tiled floor. “Sir the documents are here.”

“Then put them on my desk and skidaddle.” He responded curtly his blue eyes still trained on his gun. When he didn’t hear her heels walk out he looked up and found her looking down at the blue colored folders. “Why are you still here?”

Her head snapped up and just as she was about to open her mouth Don came in and gently gathered the files from her arms, “I’ll take them, thank you kindly Shelly.”

The young Mercury assistant nodded her head before quickly running out of Joseph’s office her heels clicking on the tile floor.

Don watched her leave before shutting the door behind him with his foot; he then walked over to Joseph and threw the stack of files down upon his desk. Joseph merely looked from the files then to his comrade before going back to shining his gun.

“Those are important files, be careful.”

Don huffed before picking up the first of the stack and read the label on the front before tossing it back, “On a Rosalina Fidel? Who is she?”

“Not you.”

“Very cute of you Demitri, or should I call you Joseph?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Tumblr_lxvk7dO0G71qa0bapo3_250

Joseph stopped mid cleaning as his eyes locked on the wall in front of him. “Yes, I know everything about you. Former patient at Salvatore Asylum.”

A smile etched its way on Joseph’s chiseled face as he turned his look on to Donovan, “You sure are goddamn nosey.”

“Someone gave me the file.”

I don't understand why I should care about any of this. I really don't.

“No surprise there, was it from Bethany?”

Don swallowed, his smugness wiped away from his features as Joseph looked closer he nodded in understanding, “It was.”

“Nevermind, who is Rosalina?”

“None of your goddamn business.”

“Demitri-” Donovan closed his eyes for a minute before opening them again, “Joseph, it doesn’t make me think any less of you.”

Maybe not, but this fic makes me think less of the Suethor who wrote it.

“You sure don’t sound convincing.”

“I…listened to the tapes,” he admitted, “I’m sorry about your friend Forrest.”

Joseph closed his eyes letting the new song play, ignoring everything around him. He didn’t want to shoot Donovan, but the way he was going about he would have a 45% chance of living about now.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204
I'm sorry was I supposed to be intimidated or in awe?

In truth, Donovan reminded him of Forrest greatly. Both were exceptional marksmen, both were brave…

He tapped his fingers along the armrest of his chair, listening to the song playing…

“It doesn't hurt me.
You wanna feel how it feels?
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me?
You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
You be running up that hill
You and me be running up that hill

And if I only could,
Make a deal with God,
And get him to swap our places,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
Be running up that building.
If I only could, oh...

You don't want to hurt me,
But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder.
There is thunder in our hearts, baby.
So much hate for the ones we love?
Tell me, we both matter, don't we?”

You know, if I omitted all the lyrics in this chapter I'd probably whittle this down by half a page.

Donovan looked uneasy as he rubbed his rugged jaw while watching Joseph listening to the song. He was trying to dodge this conversation, “Joseph-”

“You better go,” his voice came out low and cold. “Or I might end up shooting you and not caring about it later.”

I remain unimpressed. Please, try again.

“Listen, I’m trying to help you.”

Help.

He didn’t want any help, he didn’t need any help. It seemed like everyone wanted to help him now, but what about that night when he needed it? Where was everyone then? The good doctor Dobrev wanted to help him too…but he didn’t want it.

Since they didn’t help him, he learned to not accept help. That was why he hated working with a partner he was more comfortable being by himself.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] 0d5

When Joseph didn’t respond Donovan’s eyes darted to the files, “Don’t even think about it. Just leave. Get out.”

“You’re being unreasonable-”

“And your being suicidal,” Joseph responded

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Tumblr_llj4zkwtn11qbzjnso1_500

through clenched teeth his eyes opening and looking over at Donovan with a sharp glare. “Leave.”

“No, not until you listen.”

“Get out.” He replied curtly pointing the Grande at him while pulling down the hammer.

“You can’t keep blaming Chris and Jill, it was Wesker’s fault not theirs.”

“Get out…get out…get out…I don’t want your help, I don’t need your help. I want you to get out of my office and leave me alone stupidass. Go before I shoot you.” He wanted Don to go away because he didn’t understand what Joseph had gone through; the asylum was a torture place…a true hell. He had no idea. No one did.

Joseph sounds like those whiny emo bullshitters who won't shut up about the infinite void of pain and darkness they dwell in. Mostly I just want to punch those fuckers in the face because they're annoying as holy hell.

“I’m worried about you.”

Joseph let out a dry laugh, “You. Worried about me? That’s a laugh; you should be worried about your life.”

“You know what Craig has locked up in this facility?” Donovan questioned ignoring Joseph’s comment. “He has highly advanced Cerberuses.” Joseph’s eye twitched as he licked his lip, his aim became shaky again as memories rushed back into his mind. “Yes, Joseph. Those things that nearly killed you, he’s gonna use them on you if you fail this time. I’m telling you this because I’m your friend, I’m not like Rachel…I won’t sell you out.”

“No you’re not like Rachel,” Joseph agreed. “But then again I wouldn’t want to know what kind of a one night stand you are. Because that’s all she was…she and I had a one night stand…that’s why I hated her…and her dog.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Thatssotrue_1487_1330049051
No, really, I'm confused. I can see Joseph having a deep hatred and fear of dogs now due to his incident but why would having a one night stand with anyone instantly equate to hatred?

“Ok…put the gun down.” He reasoned.

“No…no…leave.” He demanded in a quiet voice.

“Joseph, think you can help me?”

“Sure Jill, as long as you’ll be my Valentine.” He found himself answering as though she was here right now instead of it being Don.

I’ll think about it, and thanks.” Her voice echoed in his mind.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487

Joseph was towards the breaking point if Donovan didn’t leave. “What are you talking about?” Donovan asked confused.

The other man stood up and before he knew it Joseph brought the butt of his gun down and smacked it with much force on his forehead. Donovan slumped to the floor unconscious and as Joseph looked up he saw a frightened Shelly standing in the doorway. Her hands fell from her face to her sides as she met eye contact with Joseph.

And no one had him committed after this?

Blue stared into blue, fear staring into madness.

“I-I’m sorry.”

No…

It wasn’t Shelly, it was Jill.

Jill stood there still frightened as Joseph continued to stare at her like a rabbit caught by the predator… so she decided to come back and finish the job since the dogs couldn’t.

“I-I’m sorry.” She repeated once she found that Joseph’s attention remained locked on her.

Those were the same words she had said to Joseph’s “dead” corpse.

Again, no one had him committed after this? I can't feel any remorse or sympathy for these people when they're all so willingly stupid.

“Walking
Waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping
And hating
Things that I can't bear

Did you think it's cool
To walk right up
To take my life
And fuck it up
Well did you?
Well did you?

I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by surprise (surprise)
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside.”

Gabby, stop page stretching. This is nearly a full page worth's of lyrics in this chapter alone. This is ridiculous. Stop this bullshit.

“I’ll show you sorry.” Joseph said and with a fast movement he gripped Jill’s arm.

She fidgeted before he dragged her through the corridors of the facility; the song still playing from his open office. She tried to desperately pry her wrist from his iron like grip and when she found that he wasn’t letting go anytime soon she began to cry.

“Frost! Please let me go!” she begged.

“Forgot my name already Jill?”

“Jill? I’m not Jill!” she shouted as she used her free hand to bang on his back. “Let go of me!”

I love how no one is doing anything to stop this. Again, it's hard to feel sympathy and remorse for people so butt-fuckingly stupid.

“Like I believe that.” He sneered as they turned a sharp corner.

“Let me go,” she sobbed. “Please!”

“Shut up!” he snarled as they came upon a door.

With a quick movement of his free hand he brought out his ID card and swiped it through the scanner and entered his pin code. The doors opened as he went in dragging her along.

“You made me the way that I am.” He said as they came upon another door, once he entered his pin on the keypad again he roughly yanked her forward and threw her in as he shut the door.

“Let me out!!” she screamed.

“Not happening,” he mused. “Let’s see what these pups can do.”

He pressed three buttons all of which were red and above had separate labels; C #1 ‘Chomps’, C#2 ‘Jester’, C#3 ‘Rasputin.’

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Tumblr_lk944qkqIy1qhcan4

“Weird ass names for dogs…”

“Let me out!” she screamed again.

“Shut up.” He said before watching through the window as she turned and saw the three gates open.

Fear spread quickly over her face as three dogs slowly came out; all of them were missing some skin in between their black coats. They had once been Doberman pinschers at one point, but now they were zombie dogs. They barred their teeth at her all sharp and bloody as their equally bloody saliva dripped down to the floor.

This isn't a good description of horrifying, disgusting zombie-dogs, Gabby. Your attempts at gore are still lacking in all departments.

Her back was pressed up against the glass and at this Joseph frowned, “That’s not fair, I can’t see your face.”

“Demitri! Please! Save me!” she pleaded never turning around to look at him.

“Funny, I said the samething but vice versa.” He commented and sooner than expected one lunged for her but at the last second she dodged as she rolled out of the way and instead the dog hit the glass.

It was plastic though thank god.

“Ugly dogs,” Joseph muttered as he unintentionally scratched his neck. “Sick puppies, I think that one was Rasputin.”

She had backed up against the opposite wall on her elbows and feet, she never once took her gaze off of the three hungry dogs. Jester turned around and sank its teeth into her exposed calf as she screamed out in pain; she punched the dog’s muzzle as it finally released her.

“That’s why you wear pants to work, it wouldn’t hurt as much.” Joseph scolded behind the glass.

Awesome, so not only is Joseph a whiny emo but he's also a fucking dumbass. Women typically still wear skirts to work in places like corporations as it's more professional than wearing pants.

“Help me,” she pleaded quietly sure he wouldn’t hear. “Help…me!” she screamed out in desperation as Chomps went towards her arm.

At this she screamed out again, a higher defined scream as Chomps tore a piece of her arm off, “Bye Jill. Rasputin, aim for her jugular.” He joked with dry enthusiasm.

The next action was a surprise, Rasputin did just that. His teeth sunk into her neck cutting off her screaming and further surprising Joseph; it had listened to him?

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Picard-facepalm-o-1

When the dogs were done tearing Jill apart similar to what the 121’s had done to Rachel, Joseph noticed that all three were staring at him through the glass. As though waiting for their next command.

“Go back into your playpen.” He said as though he had just been insulted and once again the dogs obeyed and went back to their separate pens.

No, zombie-dogs do not listen to commands. They are ravenous, wild undead animals. They can not be trained because like zombie-humans they only have one base instinct to fulfill - to eat.

When Joseph looked back, expecting to see Jill’s corpse, he instead found Shelly’s in return. “Ohhhh,” he said in realization. “I forgot to take my meds, sorry newbie.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE] Thatssotrue_1989_1330197331
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43.1 - ASIDE]
Page 1 of 1