AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.42 Silently, the Dark Takes Me

I've often said "that's the stupidest (fucking) chapter title ever" but at this point it's reached being the most pretentious chapter title ever.

Karla will make sure that death won't take her...

I don't think anyone really has a choice. To quote Krauser "You may be able to prolong your life, but it's not like you can escape your inevitable death, is it?"

Indeed Nicholas stepped out of the shadows but not before pistol whipping Heru in the face.

I still have no clue as to who the hell Nicholas is.

The man went down as Nefertari ran towards him and fell to his side while supporting him; Amunet’s expression stayed the same as Nicholas wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Clearly he wasn’t allied with Mercury or K, he and Amunet were another set of enemies.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Picard-facepalm-o-1
There are far too many groups of enemies at this point. While it's possible to have several enemy groups in one story Gabby15cancer does not have the ability to incorporate them all seamlessly into one fic much less to keep them all straight for her reading audience.

To say the least Amunet’s betrayal had hurt you almost the same as Bethany’s you never expected the Egyptian woman to do this, and by the look on her young brother’s face and his wife’s neither did they.

I don't see why that would hurt Karla-Sue on the same level as her adoptive mother's supposed betrayal. She only met up with Amunet once or twice. While it is possible to have a fast relationship with someone realistically it all depends on the context and emotional weight behind each of the meetings between two or more people. Amunet and Karla-Sue maintained a rather dry and boring interaction with one another and thus there's no need for this overblown reaction to her betrayal.

“Little brother, so nice to see you again after you took off to Rockfort. I thought for sure you would die there. Looks like I miscalculated.” He grinned with an evil smirk.

Oh wait, this was that idiotic Leon-evil-clone-for-brother character whose only distinguishing trait was the fact that he had Leon's exact looks except for green eyes and the fact that he was pulled straight out of Gabby's ass for all of one chapter before he disappeared for several more. This is remarkably like Stephanie Meyer who also has the habit of introducing characters briefly only to bring them back chapters/books later and excepts her audience to remember them.

Seriously, too many characters - it can be a bad thing, you know.

“Nicholas,” Leon said in cold anger. “I knew you were up to no good, especially you Amunet. Was everything you said about believing in us a lie?”

I still have no idea why all of these guys are gun-ho to say they never trusted Amunet now considering not a single one of these morons expressed such sentiments beforehand.

Amunet blinked before answering, “Not completely.”

“Karla, hiya doll.” Nicholas winked as you glared at him relentlessly.

“Kaplan,” you said suddenly. “Take Milla away from here.”

“Oh I don’t think so, the girl is still coming with us whether you like it or not. Milla is infected like you Karla Smith, but her infection is unbelievable. The ‘toxic leak’ that Aleksandr thought Kseniya inhaled when she was pregnant was actually the Veronica virus in airborne state.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Tumblr_lcoeri6bb11qd31ve
Absolutely not! You have no idea as to how the T-Veronica virus works do you? Allow me to break this down for you, Gabby;

-> Case of Alexia Ashford: Once injected with the T-Veronica virus she was placed into a fifteen-year long cryogenic sleep so that her body could culminate and accommodate the virus in a prolonged state of rest so that her body would not spontaneously mutate against her will. She remained as such until she awoke and decided to make full use of her powers. Mutated into various green-colored monsters most of which looked scaly in appearance. Acquired fire-blood power.
-> Case of Steve Burnside: Once injected by the T-Veronica virus he served a short incubation period in which Chris and Claire found him. Before their very eyes he transformed into a giant, green rage-monster. Only upon his near-death did the virus seem to grow dormant allowing him to revert back to his original form making him the first and last to accomplish this feat.
-> Case of Manuela Hidalgo: Injected with the T-Veronica virus by her doctors under orders from her father, Javier, to combat a deadly disease. The T-Veronica virus continually regenerated and strengthened her cells fighting off the sickness. Instead of a cryogenic sleep to stop the rapid mutation process upon immediate injection Manuela underwent dozens of organ-transplant surgeries to keep her body full of clean cells for the virus to continually infect in a (successful) attempt to combat the virus' volatile mutagen nature. Still acquired a small mutation on her arm of a green scaly patch and formed fire-blood powers.

What do the two "successful" cases present? A prolonged, mandated and carefully monitored state of incubating for the Veronica virus combating its swift, mutagen nature. Alexia remained asleep for fifteen-years. It is implied that Manuela took transplants regularly for several years if the amount of girls used for the new organs is any indicator (a resounding fifty missing girls in the area).

How long is the human gestation period? Nine months. This pales drastically in comparison to Manuela and Alexia's many years. Not to mention she is an unborn fetus at the time of infection, relying on the mother's body for nourishment. What's to say Milla wouldn't have transformed into some strange Hunter-like creature in the womb and ripped its way out in a way similar to a Chestburster? Or that she wouldn't have died as a result? And what of the mother? She would have been breathing it in and become infected as well.

Even if this little scenario did play out as Gabby insists in this narrative Milla's powers are all wrong. She as precognition not fire-blood. The viruses in Resident Evil do not grant psychic-like abilities, they grant physical ones.

Everyone became undeathly still;

The term is "deathly still", your variation seems to imply the opposite which makes me picture them all twitching and jitter-bugging around like seizure patients.

Chris in turn looked down at the girl in his arms.

“If that’s what you say then why is her hair black, and her eyes are amber but more so why does she have visions?” Alexis questioned irritated nonetheless.

Because the author doesn't get the fact that the T-Veronica virus has set symptoms. And who's to say she has to have a certain color hair and eyes? Alexia had blue eyes and blonde hair. Steve had blue eyes and red hair. Manuela had blue eyes and brown hair. You can't even say the blue eyes is a factor either as Steve already had blue eyes before being infected.

Amunet answered, “The Veronica virus her mother had inhaled was in a premature state meaning any subject that inhaled the substance was susceptible to any physical change. And though Kseniya didn’t change her unborn child took the effects, even now Milla can still adapt more powers.”

None of that makes any sense what-so-ever. Also, what you're saying about the Sue-Child's ability to gain more powers? Gabby15cancer, you've already established that being the symptom of your T-Plasma which we've already discussed at great length wouldn't work either.

“She’s not going with you.” You stated still standing your ground.

“And do you really think she still wants to be with you even though you lied to her? Did a background check on her family to protect yourself?” Amunet countered as visibly you flinched.

“Karla is not a bad person,” Milla spoke up with an audible whisper as her amber eyes turned to Amunet, puffy and red from crying. “I forgive her, because she saved me.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Tumblr_l820gkMN6Q1qcs2rc
So much for that drama point. What could have served as an actual consequence to something Karla-Sue has done for selfish reasons is now being forgotten about entirely solely because Gabby didn't want to draw out the conclusion realistically

“I’m sorry baby.” You said again this time a sob escaping your throat.

“That iz ok Karla, I love you.” She said with a faint smile as Chris met your eyes with a smile.

“I love you too, and I’m gonna protect you no matter what.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] 2n74l07jpg

Milla nodded with a smile.

“Aw, how nice the Russian brat forgives the Mexican bitch.” Nicholas said nastily.

What is it with everyone trying to use everyone else's nationality as an insult? Many people take pride in their nationality.

“Actually, that’s Mexican/Spaniard army bitch whore to you, white boy.” You retorted with a sarcastic smile which made Nicholas frown. He probably thought that comment he made would provoke you.

He only thought that because the Suethor isn't clever enough for something that would actually be seen as witty and insulting. Also, Karla-Sue's response wasn't any better. In fact, I'd say it was worse considering the whole Army pride thing she took such a shine to shoving in our faces time and again through Project K and Russian Territories has nearly petered out entirely at this point but for the odd mention of it here and there.

Sheva looked at them uneasily before side stepping to Chris and taking Milla from him; about to question her action she looked off to the side as he immediately saw Kaplan behind the wheel of a small compact car.

When the hell did he get in that? When the hell did that car even get there?

He didn’t have time to question how in the hell Kaplan managed to sneak away and grab a car, but Chris knew what he needed to do.

“So what is your guys’ plan anyway?” He questioned before stepping forward while shoving his hands in his pockets.

That is the single, dumbest thing you can do in a situation like this. I'm well aware Gabby's forcing Chris to shove his hands in his pockets to make it seem like he's not worried or intimidated by these two but it's one of the worst things you can do. He's just removed his hands from quick access to defending himself if they attack.

If he has to duck or roll he won't be able to drag his hands out of his pockets fast enough to protect his face or pull out a pistol to retaliate in the process. If they're close enough he won't be able to have the time to reach up and block an attack. He's just made himself a sitting duck.

Amunet and Nicholas turned to him as did you all, “Are you planning on becoming ‘rulers’ of the world? If so, try doing something that would actually kill us. Provoking us will just result in a good ass kicking.” He finished with a smart ass smile.

None of that was worthy of anything remotely close to a "smart ass smile." Please, try again.

“Christopher James Redfield, finally nice to meet the guy who ‘killed’ Wesker. Oh no wait, you didn’t because he’s still alive.”

Would you stop giving random canon characters middle names? Believe it or not but not everyone in the world is given a middle name at birth! Some don't even use their middle name even if they have one!

“Nicholas Tim Kennedy, I remember you from Russia. Not from Bogdonavich Karla, the time I went with Jill.” He said as he looked over at you, you in return gave him a ‘what-the-hell-are-you-doing?’ kinda look but it was gone once you noticed Milla was no longer with him.

Oh, great, now Gabby's shoving MORE of her characters into more canon events solely to try and look more credible. Sorry, babe, it doesn't work that way. It just makes you look like an idiot because none of this had been established before now and it's painfully obvious you're just pulling it straight out of your ass.

Sheva and Kaplan were gone as well. Good, they must’ve gone to take her to your grandmother’s house.

“Hey, I do remember him now.” Jill spoke up. “He looked like a dick then and he still is one now.”

“Oh how you hurt me so madam.” Nicholas retorted with a smirk of his own.

“They’ve been stalling us,” Amunet said quietly. “The girl is gone.”

I love how she just now notices this when they left via a car. What, did that thing just not make any noise? Must be a goddamn ninja car.

Nicholas blinked once before looking around and noticing that she was gone; he then turned to back to Chris with a glare. “Where did she go?!”

How did he NOT notice Chris - the biggest, HUGEST guy out of the entire group thus far - pass the Sue-Child off to Sheva who then ran her off to a car which would have had to start up, making noise that would alert them all, and then drove away? That takes all kinds of retardation to ignore.

“You don’t need to know.” Leon spoke for him as he whipped out a gun and pointed it at his brother.

Nicholas did the same but instead it went towards you as Amunet pointed her gun at Claire. Everyone then aimed at the two, Heru and Nefertari aimed there’s at Amunet and Nicholas as well.

What is this? A Mexican standoff?

“Little brother-”

“It’s Leon to you. I've never had a brother. You're just a Fanon-Stu sent to bring more drama to what amounts to nothing more than one of the worst soap operas in the history of mankind.

“Whatever put the gun down or I’ll shoot your lover.”

“Try it, and see if I don’t beat the shit out of you.” Leon responded with a deep throaty voice.

“And I’ll join in.” Chris added.

“Me too.”

Jill rolled her eyes before smiling over at you, “These men and you what’s up with that?”

It's because the Suethor thinks this constitutes real drama and hardship one would actually experience in reality. I feel sorry for any poor sod that ends up dating her at this rate.

You shrugged not looking at her since you kept your gaze on Amunet the entire time, “If I said it once I’ll say it again. I don't know why men are attracted to me; I'm sarcastic, hormonal, and trigger happy.”

No. You're bitchy, whiny and an idiot.

“And yet they’ll take that risk!” you grinned at Rebecca’s response.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] STFU

“Making a joke out of this are we?!” Amunet snarled her once beautiful face now contorted into one of ugly anger.

“It’s fun that way.” BillyBenny said.

No, you're just all idiots that way.

“Especially if the person reacts to it.” Carlos said and they both high-fived one another.

Oh, great, so you're all trolls. That explains so very much of this fic.

“There’s no way you two are gonna get away this.” Eric said.

"You bet their not." Mark agreed.

“That’s right.” Claire voiced.

“Under the jurisdiction of BETA you are under arrest Amunet Fadil.” Nefertari spoke as her eyes locked onto Amunet’s.

Amunet let out a laugh, a cold and sinister one. “Nice joke Nefertari Phoebe.” Her eyes then locked onto yours. “Very funny.”

She then pulled the trigger as you heard Claire let out a scream, you did as well as you felt her pain.

Sickening. Claire's the one in danger, has a legitimate wound and the Suethor is using her bullshit link to put the focus on Karla-Sue. *shakes head looking disgusted and spits in response*

You looked over and saw Claire gripping her thigh that was where you were feeling it as well, “Claire.”

"Why does it always have to be the pretty one who gets hurt?" Mark voiced out.

“She just got shot you moron! Are you alright?!” Eric asked Claire.

Huh... I honestly can't tell if Gabby just fucked up the brother's personalities or that she got their names mixed up there.

“Claire!” Chris shouted.

“I’m fine.” Claire gasped out as she looked up and met Mark’s gaze, her blue eyes smiled at his. “I’m fine.” She repeated to assure him and Eric both including her brother.

Funny, how no one is actually doing anything in retaliation to this. Nicholas could just start scoring headshots left and right and they'd all be running around like chickens with their heads lopped off at this point.

"No, I need to be by your side."

“Keep your gun trained on them.” She urged him.

"But Claire, I can't!"

“Mark please.” She pleaded.

“Mark do it.” You said as you hastily took off your sweatshirt and wrapped it around Claire’s wound. “Sorry Claire, I thought she was gonna shoot me that’s why. If I knew she was gonna shoot you I would’ve messed her up.” You apologized feeling guilty.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Tumblr_m6mzqjbH8g1rr7c36

"And what a shock that was." Mark said in a hissy tone.

“Mark!” Claire snapped at him. “This is not the time to be insulting her! Keep your gun on them!”

I disagree. Any time is as good as any to insult Karla-Sue~.

she didn’t like yelling at anyone but anyone who insulted you, including the man she loved would get a very good yell from her.

Once again that reads off like Claire is madly in love with Karla-Sue, not Mark. Hmm... Does that mean Mark is her merkin, now?

You wrapped it tightly as you felt her flinch from the pain, “As soon as this is over we’ll get Rebecca to check you.”

Why can't Rebecca check her now? Medical personnel in her line of work are trained to deal with medical aid during times of combat. They should find cover and the others should guard them as she goes about this.

Claire nodded as David inched over to you two, still focused on both Bonnie and Clyde.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487
Who and who?

"Karla."

“You’re talking to me? I thought you hated me now.” You responded while standing up and moving in front of Claire.

"Hate you? No. Pissed, yes."

“It was wrong of me, I know that now.”

Hold on to that feeling. You're quite usually wrong.

You gasped suddenly when David quickly put his arms around your waist. "No. What was wrong of you was that you didn't give me a hug when you said you were sorry."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] 96353720_rage_gif

“You…you’re gonna forgive me? Just like that? After what I’ve done? I distrusted you David, you shouldn’t -”

"You love me don't you Karla?" he cut you off still looking straight into your eyes as your breath caught in your throat.

“I-I don’t know.”

"Come on think about me for once. You hurt me. Don't you think I deserve love from you? Remember I stuck with you the whole entire time we got here. And I helped you multiple times."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] 600
THIS. IS. NOT. HOW. THIS. WORKS. When someone betrays someone's trust as thoroughly as Karla-Sue has to these people they do not just get over it because they supposedly love the other person! It would take months, years to regain that amount of trust in her again but she's just ignoring that reality for the sake of her poorly thought out story.

He had a point. But to consider it love for him? You loved, loved Leon that was true…but you were attracted to David just like Chris. So, was it love?

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Tumblr_m09w78CEW51qbygev

“I…like you. But time will tell when love will develop…” was all you managed to say.

David rolled his eyes, “...Love you too, Karla. Want me to let you go right?"

“That would be nice.”

"Kiss me." He whispered.

THIS IS NOT THE TIME OR PLACE. YOUR FRIEND JUST GOT SHOT. SHE IS BLEEDING. YOU ARE STILL FACING THE PERSON WHO SHOT HER. HE IS STILL HOLDING A GUN ON YA'LL. MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS EXIST AS OF THE MOMENT.

"David you can't whisper. Do you not notice anything wrong over hear?" Mark called out.

"Mark please...Karla, one. Just one so I can shut up and behave. On my lips."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] 561130_408960369170041_1598544962_n

“He’s right. We’re busy in case you choose to not acknowledge it.”

“Please.”

You growled before cupping your hands around his face and giving him a quick peck on his lips. David smiled, "I knew you found me attractive." He let go.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Thatssotrue_11017_1337280269

As you opened your mouth to reply a horrible cough distracted you as you looked back and saw Claire coughing. She immediately placed her hands on her mouth and continued coughing, and when she pulled away a look of worry crossed her features as she peered down at her blood soaked hands.

Your face paled immediately, knowing now what Amunet had shot her with.

I love it. She sits there and obliges Slimy-Git and his abusive ways and only when Claire's condition worsens she's all "Oh yeah! That's still a thing! Teehee!"

“Claire?” Mark called with worry in his tone, he didn’t dare look back. None of them except you did. Well, that was what you thought.

"Karla, you-”

“I got her!” a voice called as Rebecca came running into view, Claire then leaned heavily against you as you gently and carefully placed her down on the cold asphalt ground. Rebecca slowed down

[color=#BF0000]Where in the hell was their medic anyhow? That tends to be a person you want to keep an eye on and guard like your life depends on it because ninety-nine percent of the times it does. You don't fuck with the medic![/colo]

and bent over her to see the problem not only that but her eyes traveled to the gunshot wound on Claire’s thigh. She noticed her blood soaking through it. “The blood was supposed to of clot by now.” There was worry in her tone.

“I know what Amunet shot her with,” you said slowly catatonic. “Veneno.”

“Spanish for poison?” Rebecca asked as she met your eyes.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150

You nodded as you tried hard not to cry again, “It’s what killed Ada, the real Ada not that imposter.”

By your Suethor's own words, Karla-Sue, that still is Ada considering the android has her mind. So suck it.

You said above a whisper. “It slowly kills the victim painfully, while melting their internal organs…”

Claire’s breathing was becoming irregular but she stole a glance your way, “I’m sorry…”

Why is Claire apologizing to Karla-Sue?! Karla-Sue should be the one groveling for forgiveness for getting them all into this situation!

“There’s no time to be saying sorry,” Rebecca cut in as she removed the wrap on Claire’s injury while inspecting it. “Karla you can still remove the poison, use your telekinesis.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Thatssotruecom_1275_1329759659
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Original-9
*sucks in a deep breath* Okay. Folks... This would not work. It would not. It's akin to like sucking out snake venom from a wound with your mouth. The venom would have already spread away from the wound, passing through capillaries and veins and further into the body. It'd be impossible to suck it all out. The same goes for using a psychic power to do so. Karla-Sue can't see what she's sucking out so she can't possibly know if she's taking out blood or venom.

Also, there is a distinct difference between venom and poison. Venom is injected while a poison needs to be consumed or, sometimes, merely touched. So Gabby15cancer naming this thing a poison? Inaccurate.

On a side note, this procedure would most likely end up much like the following;

“I’ve never done it before.” You said still catatonic while locking eyes with your dying best friend.

Catatonic? *channeling Inigo Montoya* I do not think that word means what you think it means.

“Look! You’re the only one who can remove the poison, if you don’t Claire will die and then you’ll be sorry! Get to it!” Rebecca snapped at you and even though her words sounded harsh they snapped you out of your funk and got you moving again as you looked at the wound.

Then slowly and hesitantly you placed a hand, palm down, five inches above the wound and rapidly you focused your power and began to find the deadly liquid. Drop by drop the purple liquid appeared a good inch from under your palm slowly collecting and forming into a ball of liquid that was being supported by the telekinesis.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] 932

"How the hell is this possible?"

"Like your question's gonna get answered. And-”

"I had every right to tell how I felt."

"Uh-huh. Just don't do it again.”

Like in many a scenario before hand I haven't the faintest fuckin' clue as to who's talking here.

“She needs to concentrate or the liquid can spill back into Claire’s bloodstream.”

That makes even LESS sense then the telekinesis bullshit actually WORKING in this situation! She can't see where the venom is in relation to the blood, she'd be sucking out EVERYTHING that way! Magneto at least only affects metals, telekinesis affects anything and everything, she'd have to be able to logically see it somehow! But now if she doesn't concentrate it's just going to reverse back into Claire's body of its own accord?

The fuck is that nonsense?! This isn't Heavy Rain where you play Twister with your hands and the controller and if you miss a button it reverts back to the previous state it was at to try again!

Rebecca interrupted their conversation with a commanding tone making both brothers stay silent.

"...I know what'll keep her concentrated." David whispered.

"And that would be?"

"Karla if you screw this up, I'm kissing you!"

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Frustration

“That’s being helpful, you moron shut up I’m losing concentration!”

"You know you want to kiss me...again."

“Don’t you have to go clean someone’s pipes?”

It's official they're all trying to kill Claire.

"I just love it when you talk back to me. But I'm serious if you mess up my mouth's going to end up with yours, babe."

Why is no one doing anything of this threat to sexual assault? Oh, that's right, Karla-Sue actually enjoys it and everyone knows it so no one is going to stop it.

“Try it and see if I don’t bitch slap you.”

"...You don't mean that."

Oh, what? Did we just forget about having to concentrate fully on Claire and the venom? Or did that stop being a thing only a few sentences later?

"David quiet!" Mark scolded.

"You know you liked it when Claire yelled at you just then."

Mark flushed, "...Don't be ridiculous."

"You were staring at Claire's ass-”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] 000by4fp

Mark elbowed David in the abdomen, "Shut up."

“Mark…that’s disgusting…staring at my ass…while I’m hurt.” Claire said in between breaths as her eyes remained on the healing process going on.

If I were Claire that'd be the LAST thing on my mind. In fact I'd probably be screaming at the top of my lungs over everyone trying to distract the person saving my life for being a bastard. I'd also be telling them all to shut the fuck up and get to doing something PRODUCTIVE considering the enemy is still there. But again, maybe I'm just weird like that.

"It's not what you think."

"Right, and I don't have the hots for Karla. Remember Jugs, if you fail I'm kissing you."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] 0001g1e4

“God help me shut this idiot’s voice out.” You muttered with irritation seeping in.

"Told you she loves me."

"Wonder what would happen if she hated you." Mark sighed.

‘Karla, please save my sister…’ Chris’s silent thoughts echoed in his mind as he kept himself calm and at ease. Jill shot him a reassuring smile before turning back to face Nicholas and Amunet.

I love how those two have just been standing there, waiting, watching and not doing a damn thing to turn this around further in their favor. They could easily take out Karla-Sue, take out Rebecca and then while everyone is scrambling to recover from shock at the sudden attack after so long of the two doing nothing they could easily take out the others or at least a majority of the group before escaping.

But since this is a Gabby fic and she writes as a typical Suethor that won't happen because it makes sense, would be devastating and actually ramp up tension and interest in the story.

Claire’s eyes were drifting close and when they didn’t flutter again Rebecca panicked, “Claire listen to me! Claire don’t-” she was cut off when she heard foreign tongue speaking. Looking from Claire to you she found you still concentrated on the task gathering more liquid, the process seem to go by slow…

“La oscuridad no le llevará…” (the dark won’t take you)

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Thatssotrue_3488_1330994247

Rebecca blinked as you repeated the verse again and when she heard a faint moan she looked to see Claire’s eyelids fluttering about.

Rebecca knew that if god forbid this plan failed; darkness, Death's ice cold touch would take Claire's life.

I hate everything. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] 2nged5x

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Empty
PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 pm

I feel like this entire thing is just running in the same circle...have we hit the center of the earth yet?
Back to top Go down

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [42]
Page 1 of 1