AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.43 Farewell

The only farewell I want to hear about is to this fic once I'm through with it.

Claire is floating on a thin line between living and the afterlife...

I swear to God if this ends up anything like that episode in Supernatural where Dean was having an out of body experience after getting in a serious car crash with a semi crashing into the Impala there will be blood.

“Ow freakin’ ow!”

“Oh stop, your supposed to be a big time killing machine and yet rubbing alcohol makes you scream out in pain…that and Karla…don’t think I didn’t hear you scream when she blew up part of your shoulder.” Steve finished and he could tell that K wanted to scratch his eyes out.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487
Did I miss something here or was the chapter summary being about Claire just for naught?

“I am gonna gut you one of these days…” she said through a hiss.

“Can we play our games with them?” Alexia suddenly voiced out as K looked at her as though she had sprouted another head…oh no wait, she did…her brother Alfred.

What? Sprouted another head as in her brother? So, what, are they like Cormac Limbs at the end of Cirque du Freak now and when the hell did that happen? And why?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Cormac+Limbs+grows+two+head+in+sons+of+destiny

“Er…what?”

“Games!” they chimed in together while giving her a stare so weird and unusual it actually made her stomach turn.

This is our all-powerful, malicious antagonist guys. Screams in pain from a little wound and is creeped out by the Ashford siblings. This does not make me fear your character any more than before, Suethor.

It was quiet for a few more moments except for the usual passage of a snicker from Steve as he continued to clean up the blood. K cursed mentally for not being able to heal.

Stupid bitch Karla…

Mmm, I see the Sue-clone has become the token Scary-Sue of the series now. Not surprising, just a little stupid. I mean, just why does this Sue-clone care so damn much? I still don't get what her motivations are.

“Games!” the twins repeated as she glared at them before pointing a finger with her good hand.

“…Why in the hell did I resurrect them again?!”

Steve smirk grew as he wrapped up the nasty wound, “Well even though their games are cruel and sadistic, it gets the job done.”

Yeah, not really. No, see the Suethor in charge here just couldn't be assed to create any of her own characters and is now just running rampantly through the series trying to destroy all the canon characters that we know and love right before our very eyes. I'm just thankful Operation Raccoon City wasn't out at the time - I'd hate to see how she'd mangle the U.S.S. Delta Team and Echo Six squads.

“Oh was that the reason?” she said sarcastically.

“Indeed.” Steve mimicked.

“Why did you attack Karla?” a new voice inquired as everyone looked up and saw Ricardo enter the room.

“Because, I want her dead.” She said matter-of-factly.

Ricardo frowned, “I know that.”

“Then why are you asking?”

“Because I don’t like it.”

That's not exactly a valid reason for asking. In fact that's not even a valid reason for you being there. If you have such a problem with it maybe you should actually do something about it.

“I don’t give a damn if you do or don’t, nor do I care that she looks like Rosalina. Point is I’m gonna kill her, but her friends need to die first.”

So not only does Karla-Sue act like Rosabitch but she looks exactly like her, too? Yeah, that gives all sorts of Unfortunate Implications of the parent-kiddy incestual variety.

“Time, give it time senorita.” Luis added.

“Time isn’t exactly on our side, not with Mercury around.” Zachary said with a slight sadness in his tone.

I also don't get Zachary-Android's motivations here. They let Claire go without any sort of response in the last few chapters so why didn't he just run over there to their side, too? What's the point of sticking around?

Ricardo noticed; he had known the boy since he was just a baby, Ricardo was the best man in his best friend’s wedding to Bethany as Rosalina was her maid of honor.

“Zachary’s right,” Sherry spoke as the males and Alexia shot her a look, she promptly ignored them since she didn’t care about them.

An empty can makes the most noise. In other words, if you don't really care about 'them' then you wouldn't say that. Youd just ignore them and leave it at that.

“Mercury will be focused on getting Karla back, that’s when we should strike.”

“We should strike when their least expecting it, is what you mean?” K asked while grimacing as Steve decided now of all times to stitch up the nasty wound.

Sherry hesitated for a split second before nodding, her bright yellow hair swaying with her ponytail. Her green eyes locked on K’s intimidating red ones, “Yes.”

I was under the impression that the Sue-clone was the one in charge so why is she the stupidest of them all?

A smirk reached her face as she swiped her black bangs out of her eyes, “Smart girl you are, I like your idea.”

“So, Bill when do we strike?” Steve asked with a joke as she looked back up at him.

She sighed angrily, feeling as though Steve had totally ignored what Sherry had said, “When those fools least expect it.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Tumblr_m6mzqjbH8g1rr7c36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were losing her; the poison had stopped her breathing for a short period of time before Rebecca started to perform CPR. You cursed yourself as you continued to gather the poisonous purple liquid.

They're still going at this? God damn, it took Alkaid shorter to 'die' in .Hack//G.U. than it does Claire and Alkaid wouldn't shut the fuck up for minutes on end before she finally kicked the goddamn bucket!

“Nicholas,” Leon spoke. “I want you gone.”

“Take her with you.” Chris intervened as he refused to sneak a glance at his sister. “Since Amunet stood back and watched BETA’s Saudi Arabia division fall.”

It amuses me how Claire is now dying a horrible organ-disintegrating death and they don't do anything to kill, incapacitate or hold the one who did it. No, they're just going to let them go. How stupid are all these people?

"Any year now, would be nice." David repeatedly tapped his foot on the ground.

“I’m almost done.” You say as the purple liquid continued to gather at your palm, the ball had grown so it meant some progress.

No, really? I never could have told you that on my own. Gee whiz, we sure are lucky to have you around to tell us this things! .... .... Twit.

"Let me-" Mark began but you cut him off curtly.

“Don’t you even dare.” You warned without looking at him, Mark however tried his best to not lose his temper.

"The fuck not?"

Let him what? Suethor, none of us know what the fuck you're talking about so why is everyone so hostile about this?

Rebecca looked up at him and made contact with his chocolate eyes before answering, “Mark! She’s not done yet!” she looked down at Claire’s paling face before looking back up at him. “If you even move Claire’s body an inch, the poison can seep back into her system!”

If it's already OUT of her body it will remain OUT of her body until reinjected in. Do you mean to tell me that the instance Karla-Sue fucks up she's just gonna send it all flowing back into Claire consciously? What a douche-nozzle. Also, I have to make mention again; you have to SEE what you're moving telekinetically due to this Karla-Sue would not be pulling out ONLY the venom but blood and whatever else happens to be flowing through Claire's veins at the same time. Girl would die of blood loss long before Karla-Sue pulled all the venom out.

Mark didn’t want to believe that Claire was dying it just couldn’t be true. He loved that woman to death, and if she died then he wouldn’t know what to do.

There's just something really funny about the wording there - "He loved that woman to DEATH and if she DIED" - it's like poetic justice in a way.

His better self was screaming at him to not make things worse, while his other side was annoyed with how slow the process was going.

"I'm taking orders from you? Christ."

You scoffed at his comment as this time his brother gave him a warning look to keep his mouth shut,

I'm rather confused as to when Cardboard-Mark and Slimy-Git-David suddenly swapped personalities here.

“I don’t want to argue with you, I really don’t. But Yum-Yum’s right,

Who. The hell. Is Yum-Yum supposed to be?

if you move Claire now then my work would go to shits because I can lose focus and the poison can drop back into her body.

How the hell is this venom even coming out of her body anyhow? I assume Gabby meant it would be like Magneto's power pulling the iron out of the man's blood in the movie but now I'm not so sure. That would kill Claire so she'd have to pull it out through the gunshot wound but then why would just losing focus and dropping the venom force it back into her body? I mean, what, are you just holding it in the air over the wound like a dumbfuck?

No matter how you look at it this whole telekinetic sucking out the venom situation would not work at all!

And then she’ll die. Let me finish up and then you can do whatever you want to her.”

"Owned by the woman who admits has a crush on me."

“Shut up nimrod.” You retorted with a smirk before continuing on your task, being 100% focused on Claire was the top priority.

Which is why you consistently argue with Slimy-Git during this scene and snap at everyone else. That's not giving your all, dumbass.

“Fine Leon, I’ll go.” Nicholas said as he looked over at you and the others, upon seeing you trying to help Claire he became amused. “Does she really think that will help?”

When I forget characters are in your scenes because you don't mention them for paragraphs on end that's not a good sign.

Amunet’s facial features fell into something that Chris never thought he would see on her she looked…relieved. She shouldn’t be relieved she shot Claire herself after all!

I'm so confused. I thought Nicholas was the one who shot her not Amunet. Was it even explained who shot who last chapter?

Chris couldn’t understand why all of a sudden Amunet was relieved that you were healing Claire. Unless she was a damn good actress and Nicholas was the one pulling her strings that had to be it.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Original-1

“Karla won’t let her die.” Leon remarked and he sounded sure of himself and of you.

Because apparently Karla-Sue is God now.

“But as for you, we’re not so sure.” BillyBenny intervened cocking his beloved magnum at the guy.

“You just like to run your mouth, and I don’t like people that do that.” Eric said. “Karla is an exception.”

Of course she is because everyone loves Karla-Sue. Is it just too much to ask for someone to have a realistic reaction to Karla-Sue's bullshit?

Nicholas chuckled as he gripped Amunet’s forearm, “We’ll be leaving. Bye.” As they turned around towards the vehicle they came in Heru gritted his teeth as he let his anger boil.

You know, I keep pointing out the fact that the Sue-clone has no menacing weight but now I have to say the same about Nicholas. We never hear any mention of him at any point during the dozens of chapters spanning Project K, Russian Territories and Project K Chronicles thus far. He had no fore warning before he was just thrown in and then gone again for several chapters while Gabby used the excuse "you never asked" to cover his complete absence.

But here's the thing, he really holds no weight to be a menace in this series. We don't know any of his past, we've barely seen him, we haven't seen him do anything at all and that hasn't changed now. He is not a good unseen menace character much less a seen menace.

“Amunet!” Heru screamed out.

His older sister stopped but she didn’t turn to face him; Heru couldn’t understand why she would do this. It hurt him more than any flesh wound would because this would scar his heart,

*snorts* Gaaaaaay.

he and Amunet had been close because they’re parents had been executed when they were young children. He could count on her for anything…

“Amunet, you betrayed me. I don’t know if I can ever forgive you.” He finally spoke as his wife held him in her arms.

You know, the last people who said that instantly forgave Karla-Sue, as such this admission holds no weight.

She finally turned to him and with a sad glint in her eyes she said, “Then don’t, farewell parum ortus sol solis.” His heart fell at the sound of his sister’s parting words to him in her favorite language; Latin. It was also the nickname that she had given to him long ago.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Thatssotrue_6044_1332592911

With that said she turned around and disappeared with Nicholas, her lover, at her side.

No, you cannot just say that they are lovers out of the blue to justify Amunet following after Nicholas. We've seen no evidence of this and it's just more bullshit you spewed out of your mouth to try and tie things together. That doesn't work unless you provide back-up evidence to support what you say.

Everyone’s attention turned back to you as you continued on removing the vicious and deadly poison from Claire.

Two questons; Just how much venom was in that bullet and how large was that bullet anyhow? I ask because this is taking a ridiculous amount of time to resolve.

Leon in particular crouched down beside you as he examined you and your work, “How are you holding up?” he questioned.

Without looking at him you answered, “My energy is just fine, at least I don’t get those crappy headaches anymore.” You answered with a smile as everyone let out a sigh of relief.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Thatssotrue_6044_1332592911
That's even MORE bullshit considering that was the ONLY flaw you gave your shit-insert to using her powers!

Leon smiled back even though you couldn’t see it right now, you could very well tell. It was always like that, sort of a sixth sense.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] 00063ftk

“Zachary, that couldn’t have been him.” He suddenly said.

“Mercury…” Claire muttered half awake and half dozing off. “Craig cloned him.”

“Craig, now I remember. That’s Bethany’s grandfather.” You said as Leon looked back at you.

Funny, whatever happened to having to put one-hundred percent of your attention on drawing out the venom?

“That’s right, Rachel let it slip out.”

You nodded while concentrating on getting the liquid from her veins and system,

We know, you keep saying this! You don't have to keep repeating this!

while doing that you managed to somehow transfer your healing abilities to her as well since you just got it back.

Karla-Sue, I have a gift for you. I hope you enjoy it.
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] 00093zdt

Before you forgot you answered his awaiting question, “Craig wanted Zachary to take over Mercury, and so my theory is that he cloned him just in case something went wrong.”

What is this, the fucking Venture Brothers?

“Because he knew Zachary would be involved in Bio-Terrorism.” Leon added as you nodded again.

“He didn’t like it when Zachary suddenly switched sides…so that’s why he cloned him.”

“Makes sense I guess.” He said.

No. It really doesn't. I demand explanations!

"Getting to the good part yet?" David asked.

“He also tends to distrust white people, more so my grandpa Shawn because-”

Who the hell is Shawn now?

"Now we're talkin'."

“Not only is he white but because he was related to someone who worked for Umbrella.”

At this everyone was in silence until Alexis decided to ask, “Who? Exactly?”

“I dunno.” You answered truthfully.

“What’s his full name?” Eric asked.

“Shawn Nathan Newhart.”

Not ringin' any bells here. You're doing a really pisspoor job with your exposition dump here, Gabby.

“Ok,” Eric said before pulling out his cell phone from his pocket ignoring everyone else’s questioning gaze. “Don’t worry, no one can track it.”

*through gritted teeth* Convenient.

Also whatever happened to Claire dying being the main focus here?

“You say that now, but if we get caught by Mercury or that bitch—no offense Karla—I will personally drop you and bury you alive.” BillyBenny finished as Eric grinned while dialing the number.

“What are you doing anyways?” Jill asked while smirking over at BillyBenny.

Why? Why would she be smirking at BillyBenny?

“I can find out exactly who he’s related too through this system, everyone in this entire nation who was born here has an automatic family tree imprinted in the system of the Government. Don’t ask how I know because I’m not authorized to tell.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Funny-pictures-skeptical-cat

Jean? Eric, hi I want to know if you can look up a Shawn Nathan Newhart in the F.Tree20? I can hold, thanks.”

“I didn’t know cops could do that…” Claire mumbled as Rebecca grinned while wiping her hair from her face.

It's because they can't. That sort of thing usually requires warrants to look into personal things as such.

Also, considering the venom isn't all the way out it would still be wreaking havoc on her organs. She'd probably have several of them damaged beyond repair by now and die anyways. Gabby, do you just not think of anything you write?

Eric looked down at Claire and grinned, “Special services for Detectives, you know what I mean, right bro?” he smiled over at Mark and for the first time it was a true genuine smile.

....? I thought Slimy-Git was a plumber, when did that stop being a thing? Goddamnit, Gabby, follow your own fucking fanon!

"Damn right." Mark smirked.

“Bro, that’s not in anymore when won’t you men understand that?” you asked.

“When women understand that what we say to each other doesn’t involve them.” Leon answered as the guys let out chuckles obviously agreeing with him.

“Ugh, men.” You, Jill, Rebecca, Alexis, and a half out of it Claire said together.

“Women.” The men scoffed.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] 000f0qyc

"I'm sure you know all about what's hot and not Smith." David crossed his arms.

"No I'm not that into what's douchey and what's not." you mumbled.

"I'm in your 'hot' category."

"Mmm..."

"Aren't I?"

"Nope dumbasses aren't in my hot category."

"Oh shut up, I caught you staring at my ass."

So much for Claire's dying thing and for the whole needing full attention to save her.

"No," you glanced over at Leon as he looked at you with a raised brow. "I-I never checked you out."

"Don't play dumb."

You chuckled nervously, "He's lying."

"Children...I'm glad we don't act like that, Claire." Mark said relieved.

"I hear ya..."

"And if anything, I'd win the argument." He winked.

"...Yeah right, I'd win because...I'm your superior." she replied without opening her eyes.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] AHAHAH

"...Why don't you two make googly eyes with eachother?" David asked, interrupting their moment.

"Why don't you mind your business?"

Why don't you focus on the saving Claire bullshit that's spanned over nearly two entire chapters already?

"If I can hear your conversation, it makes it my business. Until you and Claire do it, then I'm out."

"DAVID!" Mark blushed as he glanced over and noticed Chris's intense death glare, Jill looked from Mark to Chris and instantly she rested a hand on his chest to prevent him from committing murder.

Seriously, when is the Claire dying thing going to be resolved?

"Isn't that what you said before? You said you would actually-"

"DAVID!!"

"What did...he just say?"

"Claire it's not true. Ignore him."

"He so wants to bone you Loonette. He has a thing for clowns."

"KARLA!"

"I told you...I sound nothing...like her." she said through gritted teeth and this time she opened her eyes to give you a playful glare.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] 0d5

"It's not what I meant when it came out." He turned redder.

"Oh Mark, don't worry." she said while looking up at him.

Even though you were removing the poison successfully she still looked very fatigued and pale. The dark circles under her eyes becoming darker and heavier as her pale face was shining with sweat aside from that she still looked beautiful. Beautiful but very weak at the moment.

"I know that I know all this because, I said something similar to Karla. I got punched three times. Smacked twice." David glared over at you. "Then scolded by Chris and Leon."

"No one told you to talk to her that way." Leon muttered but unlucky for him David had heard.

"And no one was talking to you Kennedy...not to mention those attacks hurt like hell, Karla."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Original-12

"Listen to Leon, no one told you to talk to me that way."

He socked your arm, "...Love you."

"Dickless wonder." you cussed at him while still focusing on Claire.

"I'm sorry but you were begging me to do that to you." David smirked before noticing you were still removing the poison from Claire. "God you’re slow. Could you speed it up like you do with your boobs growing?" he said now impatient.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Ea0

“Hey, does it look like I’m done here? Instead of saying perverted comments why don’t you go be useful and plunge a toilet or something.” You remarked.

"That's starting to get to me..."

“Karla, don’t insult him.” Leon defended as you actually looked at him with a surprised expression.

“You have got to be kidding, you’re defending David? How weird! That Plaga must like him or something.”

Leon met your gaze and with a smirk of his own he reached out and tucked a strand of auburn hair behind your ear, “Like Jill said, we gotta learn how to get along.” You blushed at his touch, desperately wishing that this whole mess would be over soon. But soon your eyes downcast and you turned away from him knowing the ugly truth.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Tumblr_lk944qkqIy1qhcan4

"What's a...Plaga?"

David questioned and you hesitated before answering, “It’s nothing.”

"...Your hiding something...tell me."

“It’s nothing let it go.” You said still concentrating on Claire.

"You’re bad at keeping things away from me. Well...whatever a Plaga is, it sounds funny. What is Leon on something? Like a drug?"

“It’s a parasite, Las Plagas to be exact. There, happy?”

"No way. Leon? This Leon?! Is that why he acts like an emotionless dick?"

“Yeah.” Leon admitted sheepishly.

"He speaks...got anymore Kennedy? I'll try it."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Tumblr_m4528cZ4rN1qg2tan

“Your not gonna try it! It’s not a drug!” you shouted.

"What are you jumping about? It's like marijuana right? Stop whining."

“Unless you want to be controlled by a parasite then go ahead.”

"Shush! Come on Leon, you have to have something on you."

“No, are you that desperate for a fix of anything?” Leon questioned while standing up and stretching his tender muscles before turning to David.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Tumblr_lahlyxjUPa1qa13ow

"...Don't even try to keep it all to yourself you asshole. Since Karla took my happy time away, I got nothing left. Thanks again, Karla." He said sarcastically.

“Your welcome.”

"Shut up. Leon promise to give me one later?"

“Uh…yeah, I’ll be sure to pick out a special one for you.”

"See Karla? And you were worried."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Tumblr_m50lnaHyic1r4150z

“Shut it…maybe it won’t be so bad…maybe the parasite will make you nice instead of a dickhole.”

"You’re so negative sometimes. You really have to think on the good side of things."

“Karla!” Rebecca shouted as you quickly brought the liquid and dropped it in the vial she had gotten out.

That took far too fucking long. Immensely so. It didn't help that everyone was making light of the situation. Because of these two factors it only served to drag the tension of the situation out in the woods, beat it, mug it and viciously murder it Ol' Yeller style.

“Claire?” Chris said as he bent down and helped his sister up as she leaned against him; her eyes fluttered open once more as she yawned.

“I’m tired.” She said before smiling at you all.

“We know, we’ll let you rest a bit before we begin.” Jill said.

“Thank you Jean…” Eric hung up the phone as he turned back to you. “Your grandpa is related to a James Marcus, which was his cousin.”

BillyBenny and Rebecca exchanged looks before looking off to the side, “Ok Marine Boy, Yum-Yum what do you know?” you questioned as Billy looked back at you.

“He was a co-founder of Umbrella, Rebecca and I fought him back in the Training Facility in 98’…he’s dead now though.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Actuallyinmyschooloneofthemostpopularkids_620e6274_ae15_7ffc
When you continually make your shitty fan characters related to canon characters you look less credible, Suethor. It also means that you can't be bothered to properly flesh out your own characters, their histories and their families. Lazy and disgusting work here.

Leon licked his lips before rubbing his chin in deep thought, “Cousin…makes sense, Shawn must be at least in his 6os then,” Leon looked back over at you with a raised eyebrow. “Right?”

You smirked, “Try late 70s, he’s younger then Marcus but not that young.”

“Yeah Marcus originally died at 71.” Rebecca commented.

“Alright can we stop with the ages now?” Carlos asked while putting a hand to his head. “Getting me confused.”

"Here's a thought, let's ditch this place." David said annoyed. "I don't know, like now?"

“Where would we stay though?” Chris asked and this time it wasn’t in a smartass tone, he actually sounded serious.

"Uh....home?" He answered.

“What about out of the country?” Leon asked him as David shrugged.

"Hmph, I got nothing."

"Of course you don't." Mark coughed.

"Fuck you."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] 0007gy2k

“We can stay on the Army base at West Point,” you suggested as everyone turned to you. “There’s an underground facility that was used in the 60s to house the extra troops that had been stationed there.”

Whatever happened to Karla-Sue being a wanted felon?

Everyone took a moment to consider the idea before Alexis held up her hands, “I should probably stay away from you; I would bring you nothing but chaos.”

“No Alexis,” Jill said while looking at her with a sincere and calm look. “You’re with us now, and that’s all that matters.” She then turned to you with a smile. “Is that ok?”

You grinned, “We need more girls.”

“To annoy us?” Chris snorted as you shot him a look with a raised brow.

“Shut up, and besides you three have catching up to do. So are we staying or not?”

Everyone once again looked at each other before chiming a “yes” together.

“Alright, I’ll handle daddy dearest.” You said before accepting the phone Eric had handed to you, as you got up and walked someways away from them.

You dialed the number and held it up to your ear while waiting for him to answer, with a smile on your face you felt happy for the first time in weeks. You couldn’t wait to get back on the Army base.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Tumblr_ks74ddxW071qzzaiqo1_500

Normally I'd apologize for tall the picspamming but... Yeah, I'm not going to this time. Because if I hadn't there would have just been long passages of nothing but Gabby's work uninterrupted. I'm not even kidding. Huge chunks of this I could not comment on solely because there was nothing to comment on at all. So with that I will say this to the picspamming;
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Tumblr_m9aczuEtR21qemuua
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] 172

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:54 am

Thank god she did not demolish ORC, I can imagine the horrible shit she would do to delta, and echo six! *shudder* and she should never be able to use the name Shawn, that is my dads name and she just douched it up big time. I was beyond confussed with her character conversations. Uhh she is just awful.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:38 am

ADreamingEmi wrote:
Thank god she did not demolish ORC, I can imagine the horrible shit she would do to delta, and echo six! *shudder* and she should never be able to use the name Shawn, that is my dads name and she just douched it up big time. I was beyond confussed with her character conversations. Uhh she is just awful.
Oh God, tell me about it. I can only imagine just how mangled and broken Echo Six members would become in her hands!

Awww, yeah, she doesn't get to use the name Shawn now. Of course she's also damn near ruined the name 'Demitri' for me now, too.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] 172

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:24 am

Half-Truth [ Memory ] wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:
Oh God, tell me about it. I can only imagine just how mangled and broken Echo Six members would become in her hands!

Awww, yeah, she doesn't get to use the name Shawn now. Of course she's also damn near ruined the name 'Demitri' for me now, too.

She ruins everything. I am sorry she ruined that for you. I can imagine how bad the butchering would be.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [43]
Page 1 of 1