AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Empty
PostSubject: In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI   In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:26 am

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice *sourly* I got suckered into this stupid job because of that moron, Fang. *begins pouting* Oz isn't even here to do my bidding, either....

A Hatter and a Snowflake
Memories

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice *perks up* Eh? Did someone find one of my memories?

Hey, everyone! Bambi has ch. 6, yay! Sorry I took forever to get it done *hides behind Break*

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Why would anyone hide behind that clown for protection?

... Oh well, more importantly, I have added Sasame-Chan's OC, Luna, to our lovely tale. If you've read our other PH story, then you already know her. If not, then welcome to madness!

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice *eye twitches* I'm already annoyed. Where's that stupid seaweed-head and Oz so I can get rid of this the easy way?

^^ Now I give my thanks!

Reviews-

Kira Tsumi

Favorites-

airgearlover and Ergelina

I also wish to express my gratitude to Tossino for becoming my beta reader!

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Ah? What's a beta? Is it sour or sweet?

Now will Alice be kind enough to do a disclaimer?

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Will I do what?

Alice: Bambi owns nothing in Pandora Hearts, just this story and Snowdrop. Luna is the property of Sasame. Can I have some meat now?

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Who the hell is Snowdrop? She sounds stupid. Luna is an equally stupid sounding name. *scoffs* Now what am I hearing about promises of meat?

The morning after meeting Sharon, Break, Snowdrop, and Raven, Oz entered the room where the others, including Alice, were.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice That dog-face Fang told me that a 'beta' is not something you eat but someone who double checks a writer's work. If that's the case - *pauses to bite into a juicy looking chicken leg, continuing to speak with her mouth full* - then why is that sentence so horrid?

He walked up to the window where Break was standing, "Hey, Break?"

"Yes, Oz-kun?" Break was sipping tea and munching on a lollipop.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Munching? That clown does no such thing. He inhales those things.

Snowdrop was sitting nearby and had a cup as well.

"I was thinking, maybe I... maybe I could go back to the mansion."

"The mansion where you had your coming-of-age ceremony?" Break asked.

"Yeah." He held up his pocket watch, "Since I found this watch there, I'm thinking maybe I can find out something about Alice's memories. It's ok, right?"

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice *tilts head in thought* This is all really familiar, other than that stupid white-girl not being there. Why is she stealing events from my life without my permission?!

Break took the lollipop out of his mouth, "It's fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why so surprised?"

"Well you said I was your subordinate, so I was sure I'd be taken around by Pandora, or you."

"That's wonderful if thats what you want, but there are many different things I have to do too. Well, no worries. I definately have some work for all of you!" He said, pulling a stack of papers out of the desk beside him.

He handed the papers to Oz.

"We know that the cause of the murders in the city is due to an illegal contractor." Break held out a box of candy to Oz, he had an over enthusiastic expression, "If you go now, you can have this candy!~"

Oz was sold.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Eh? Sold? *glares* Who sold my man-servant?! I demand them to go and return him! He's my property - no one else's!

"Why do we have to do this?" Alice yelled from her chair, "My goal is to find the pieces of my memory!"

Break took a step toward her, "I understand. Thats why-"

"DON'T COME NEAR ME YOU STUPID CLOWN!"

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice *deadpanned* Yep, someone's gone and stolen pieces of my life for this. *cracks knuckles* If I find the person who did this....

Break stepped back and turned to Oz with faux sadness. "Oz-Kun, she hates me, doesn't she?"

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Of course I do, you stupid clown!

"Don't be silly!" Oz said, "That's just her way of hiding her embarrassment."

Alice glared at them, "Oz, why are you sympathizing with that clown?"

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice I was told this is supposed to be a story about - *points to Snowdrop* - her! Why am I reading about my life instead?

Oz smiled at her, "But you know, there's a possibility that a memory there. The memory in my watch connected the path to the Abyss. Because of that, a chain came out from there. If thats the case you can't deny the possibility that where there is a chain, there is a memory, right?"

"Oh my!" Break said, "Oz-Kun, despite your appearance, your really quite astute."

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Hmph. This is boring. Can I go take a nap instead?

"Unlike some stupid rabbit!" Emily yelled.

"Now now, it's not nice to say the truth, Emily!" Break plafully scolded while Oz tried to keep Alice away.

Alice glared, "Hmph, that's fine. Because my heart is great, I'll work with you on this mission. You better not drag your feet, you bunch of fools!"

"So says the person who can't fight by herself." Raven mumbled.

"SHUT IT!" Alice shouted.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice *tapping a rapid rhythm with her foot out of aggravation* Is anything that didn't happen to me going to be happening soon?

Break placed a hand on Oz's shoulder, "Our friendship is coming along nicely, don't you agree? But," He leaned over to whisper into Oz's ear, "it would be best not to trust her too much. She is, by no means, on 'your side.' And I suspect she may be hiding something. I heard this saying when I was little, 'people are always concealing lies.'"

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Oooh, is that what that stupid clown told Oz? *grins wickedly* I'll have to beat him up for it later!

"Yeah," Oz replied, "the people here are good examples. You're hiding a lot more from me than she is. That kind of person can't be easily trusted."

Break smiled, "Well, that's fine."

"RAVEN!" Everyone in the room turned simultaniously when the door slammed open. Standing there was a young woman, maybe eighteen years old, with silvery-gray hair that reached down to the small of her waste and piercing purple eyes.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice *glares* Eh? Who the hell is this midget-y lady?

"Oh h-hello, Luna." Raven looked ready to jump out of the nearest window, "I was thinking about you earlier today.."

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Am I even supposed to know this woman? Why is she here?

Luna grabbed him by the front of his shirt, "Where have you been? You said you would be back in a few days. It's been two weeks!"

Oz stared at the stranger. How did she know Raven? He turned to Break, "Who is that?"

"Oh, that is Miss Luna. She is a good friend of Raven. Mind you, she can have quite a temper."

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice She seems more like a raving lunatic to me.

Oz looked at her again, then intuition hit him. "Hey, Raven! Is she your girlfriend?"

Raven gaped at him, "Wha..? No, Oz! She's just my friend!"

Alice smirked, "I like her, she's mean to Seaweed Head."

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice No. I don't like her. Stop making me say these things I don't mean! *kicks a table over in anger*

Luna dropped Raven and looked at Oz, "Wait, your Oz?" She skipped happily over to him, "Hello, I'm Luna. It's nice to meet you."

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Eh? What just happened? *shrinks away warily* I don't trust her if she can go from angry to happy so suddenly....

"Nice to meet you too, Luna." Oz said, pulling a rose out of nowhere. "I can't believe Raven would keep such a lovely person like you a secret from me." Before Oz could say anything else, Alice stomped on him.

"Stupid manservant! You are MY property!"

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Oz is also stupid because he's paying attention to a complete psycho in this!

Luna ignored them and went to Snowdrop, "Snow, there you are! How have you been? No ones been mean to you have they?"

"No. Snowdrop has been treated good." Snowdrop responded.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice At least she was until I heard her open her stupid mouth. What kind of a chain can't fight? She's worthless and wouldn't have survived long enough in that dark place!

"That's good. I wouldn't stand for anyone bullying someone as sweet and defenseless as you."

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice This is so stupid.

"Grr, come on, Oz, Seaweed head! We have to go find my memories!" Alice was now dragging the two men away. After a long goodbye from Luna, They were in a carriage and gone.

Break and Snowdrop were now sitting in their room.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice What... just happened...? Did I miss something here? *looks under the table. pauses. picks up the folder and looks under that* Seriously, what just happened?

Snowdrop smiled, "Snowdrop likes Alice."

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice That's nice. I don't like her. She's a stupid weakling.

"Really? I thought you were afraid of her." Break responded.

"She and I are alike."

"How so?"

"We have almost no memory of our past." There was a hint of sadness in her words.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice *eye begins twitching and her fists begin shaking in rage* WHAT?! THAT LITTLE BRAT IS STEALING MY SITUATION FOR HERSELF?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! *stomps on the table, smashing it into two pieces*

"Oh yes, that is true." For a second or so, Break felt pity for his chain.

Snowdrop sat silently for a moment, then continued with the conversation, "Break-Sama, what if Snowdrop were to try to remember her past?"

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice THEN I WOULD KICK YOU IN THE FACE! ACTUALLY, NO, I'LL JUST KICK YOU IN THE FACE EITHER WAY!

"I don't know, maybe you'll find nothing, maybe you'll find answers, or maybe you could end up remembering something that you wanted to forget."

Snowdrop looked down, then she decided it was time for the subject to change. "Break-Sama, you're almost out of candy." She stood and went to the door, "I'll get you some more."

"Thanks, but Snowdrop?"

"Yes?"

"Just call me Break-Kun. Please?"

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Why would anyone want to add '-kun' to that clown's name?

"Sorry, Break-Sama." Snowdrop closed the door behind her and exhaled a breath she didn't realize she had been holding. She trudged down the hallway, feeling weighted down by her numerous thoughts. I could find something, the truth... But, what if Break-Sama is right and I can't remember my past because I repressed it?

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE STEALING FROM ME! THAT'S MY SITUATION! THAT'S MY LIFE'S GOAL! GO GET YOUR OWN!

In the kitchen she opened the cabinet containing Break's precious sweets. She took a jar, not really paying attention to her actions. Maybe I could try to remember? She closed her eyes, and thought back to the bits and pieces she already knew. She had lived in a nice mansion, maybe a servant or daughter to wealthy parents? She had a sister with black hair and red eyes. Snowdrop had called her... Kitty? She remembered feeling confidence in everything she did. And she also felt fear. Fear of the cold and, for unknown reasons, the Nightrays.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice I just now noticed... but why is this white-girl and her stupid, pointless dilemma getting more attention than me?

Why did Snowdrop fear these things?

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Because she is a coward! If it were me I would master my fear and bring it with me until I found what I sought!

In the winter, she always stayed close to fires and remained bundled up in coats and blankets. At social gatherings she avoided talking with others staying in the corner of the room, and insisted on being as far away from any Nightray there as possible. The only one she could stand to be in the same room as was Gilbert Nightray. Then again, he was adopted.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Booooriiiing! Why am I reading about any of this?

"Do the Nightrays have something to do with my past?" She had asked herself this before, but it couldn't hurt to ask again. She thought back to the Nightrays, but nothing came which frustrated the snowflake.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice You are not a snowflake. Snowflakes are cold and fluffy and fall from the sky. You are none of those things. You are stupid... and kind of stupid-looking to boot.

'Come on! Think! I want to reme-' In her mind there was a flash, a brief image. She and Kitty were having a good time somewhere. The image left as quickly as it came, then was replaced with another. She was dancing with someone? The memory was soon replaced by another. Running. Was that her screaming? Snowdrop dropped the jar of candy, covering her face with her hands. Her head was hurting now. Memories kept flashing. There was blood, so much blood... She wanted it to stop.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" Snowdrop screamed.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Eh? Am I supposed to be feeling something for the white-girl now?

Her eyes flashed open and there she was, alone in a kitchen of the rainsworth estate. She breathed heavily and soon remembered her purpose for being there. She quickly picked the candy jar back up and ran to the room Break was in.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice That was... rather sudden.... What the hell just happened?

He looked up in surprise when Snowdrop came into the room, out of breath, "Oh there you are, I was starting to get worried. Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, Snowdrop is fine." She forced a smile when she handed Break the jar.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Of course you do. Why am I not surprised that you're pretending to be like Oz who hides everything, too?

"If you say so." He smiled back, but the concern was obvious on his face.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Concern? Feh! That clown is never concerned with anyone!

For the rest of the day, Snowdrop seemed normal, if not a little jumpier than usual, but Break still felt as if something was wrong. She also seemed to be more quiet. What had happened while she was not with him? Break thought about this as he stared out a window in his room.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Why are we focusing on this? None of this is important and I'm getting bored!

"Break. What you're doing is cruel. This picture..." Sharon entered his room with a photograph in her hand. Break knew what she was talking about, but Snowdrop was confused.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice ??? *tilts head in confusion* What's with the random changes in scenery? Am I missing something?

"The picture of the seal is the only thing I didn't give them, because I thought Raven wouldn't take the job if he was worried about Oz." Break said it so nonchalontly, as if it were a game.

Snowdrop looked at him with surprise. He hadn't told her anything about this.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice That's because you're slow and wouldn't understand it, stupid.

He continued, "It should be game over for that contractor. This is my kindness. The truth is better known as soon as possible. Oz has three paths. The first is if the clock goes on ticking, he, too, will probably be devoured by the darkness of the seal. The second is if he continues to seek the truth about his sin, there could be a way to save him later on. And the third is when he learns what that sin is..." Break stopped, "He needs to remember: what's left in the end is not what you always wish for."

Snowdrop sat silently. What's left in the end is not what you always wish for. Did that apply to her as well? She needed to clear her thoughts, get away from the others for a few minutes.

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Why wouldn't it apply to you?

"Hm? Snow, where are you going?" Break asked when he noticed Snowdrop was at the door.

"Snowdrop has to go to the bathroom." She left. After walking through the hallways, she went into a bathroom far enough away from her and Break's room. The bathroom was mostly white with three mirrors above the sink. She turned on the faucet and splashed water on her face. It helped clear her mind. She reached for a towel and dried her face off, then noticed the room had gotten colder. She looked around, trying to find the source of the sudden chill. The temperature was dropping quickly and she could now see her breath. It was so cold...

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice I'm suppposed to be interested and invested in what's going on, aren't I? *yawns* I think I'd rather go deal with the clown all day instead.

What's going on? It's too cold. Snowdrop was shivering, and scared. Then she heard giggling. Was someone else there? It sounded like her, but hateful, darker. The mirrors were frosted over now, but she could make out something in the reflection, something wrong. She used a sleeve covered hand to wipe off the first mirror. Nothing. The next mirror was empty as well. She slowly turned to the last mirror. With some hesitation, she cleaned it, and saw her reflection, like it had been in the hall last night. Angry, bloody, and dead. It was gone in a flash and replaced by her normal self, rooted to the spot in fear. She willed herself to get out of the freezing bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

What's happening? Am I going crazy?

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Is it over yet?

Wow, memories are fun, aren't they? lol

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice No! They're not! Why don't you lose your memories and see just how fun it is?!

Snowdrop:...

Me: Aw, cheer up, Snowflake! Things will get better, I promise!

Break: Review and I shall give candy ^^

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI Alice Hmph. You're all so stupid I'm surprised you all get anywhere in life!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

In The Heart of Fiction: A Hatter and a Snowflake Review/Spork [Pandora Hearts] VI
Page 1 of 1