AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Well, guys, it's been a long road but we're at the final stretch! Just a few more chapters and this section of our sporking nightmare can come to an end!

Resident Evil:Oblivion {Leon S.Kennedy #4} Prolouge

You know, considering how long this Suethor has been writing you'd think she'd be able to figure out how to properly spell 'prologue' and 'epilogue' by this point.

This series starts six months after the Project K Chronicles, which took place sometime in April (After the Russian Territories which took place in March.) So...it's November. Just had to clear that up...there'll be some more time skips but for right now...enjoy!

Normally I get pissy when people have to sit and explain where in the year their broken and disjointed timeline is taking place now but at this point I feel as if she didn't do this we'd all just be happily wandering along in a month of limbo within the year. Neither summer nor winter, spring nor autumn can be seen here! It is merely a blank slate of time in which the story has stored itself in a pocket of time and space!

... Yeah, I'm not entirely sure where I was going with that.

“I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
These's streets we traveled on will undergo our same lost past
I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'll do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you.”

God damnit, Gabby! What have I told you about large blocks of lyrics?

That was when her casket was lowered into the earth…

I'd rejoice but considering this is a Gabby fic I have the horrible feeling that they'll just be dashed in place of insta-rage the moment an Ass Pull is revealed.

Karla’s smile entered in Leon Kennedy’s subconscious once again that week as he slept. It was a cruel reminder of how she stayed behind willingly to take care of K and how he couldn’t stop her.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204
I see Gabby's wasted no time in turning up the WANGST to full capacity.

Waking up in sweat was a normal routine for him these past months, and so all he got in was at least a good five hours of sleep each night.

Five hours?! God, I wish I got five hours! I'm lucky if I get that! Stop being a whiny brat, god damn!

It was bad alright, but there was nothing that Leon could do.

He swung his feet over the bed and stood up while peering at the same time he always awoke, five am exactly.

It was Wednesday now and he came to loathe his life each day, for having a Plaga inside you was well beyond annoying and irritating.

How is that still a thing?! How has it not taken over him completely yet?!

What bothered him more was that it taunted him of his past mistakes…

“I love you too.”

Leon had been hearing her voice every day,

Leon clearly needs some medication. The world's not ready to deal with him and his voices.

and even though his therapist said it was due to PTSD he knew the truth.

It was his fault that she was dead.

If he had just convinced her to leave with him instead of letting her sacrifice herself, then Karla wouldn’t have gone after her, and she would still be here.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] FluttershyBoohoohoo

He looked over at her vanity, normally before this whole thing started. Before Russia and SvetlanaRosso, Karla would be in such a hurry in fixing herself before work began. She would be talking to Zachary or even Claire while trying to dress for work, and almost always she would fall when she wasn't paying any attention.

Am I supposed to find that cute? Because, to be honest here, it must makes me think she's more of an idiot than I thought before.

That memory brought a smile to the tired as hell Agent’s face,

What the hell is with you and capitalizing agent? It's not a proper noun or a name so it shouldn't capitalized.

a smile and sadness so great that he had to force himself to not break something.

Congrats, Leon, you are now emo. Here's your razor, your skinny jeans and some hair dye. Have fun with that.

‘Karla…’

Her death kept playing in his mind, something he had conjured up of how it played out; K most likely had taunted her... Karla had most likely destroyed the missile by letting it fall over the platform with K...and her along for the ride. And then nothing. Instead staring back at him was the black oblivion that swallowed her whole and never returned her.

You guys have no idea how steroetypically goth-slash-emo this all sounds to me. It's so hard not to just break down with the urge to draw Leon like that, too.

‘Ow! Shit! Leon could you take any longer please? You know Kaplan will be a worry puss.’

“Me take long? Look at you still applying makeup.” He found himself responding to the empty room, remembering the scene.

‘Yeah well, I can. You, you should be the one rushing me actually.’

“Love you too.” He remarked in a daze stupor.

‘Yeah you better say that…’ her voice reverberated in his thoughts.

Wow, even in his thoughts Karla-Sue is an egotistical, bossy brat.

He was pulled out of his remembrance when his cell phone started to go off, entering the closed off hermit he had recently become he snatched it up and answered. “Kennedy.”

“Leon? God, you sound worse than Chris and David.” Claire’s voice sounded on the other line.

Normally he would’ve spoken to her in a respectable tone, but now, he had become quite irritated with other things these last months. And taking it out on Claire was not what he wanted to do, but he couldn't quite help it. “So what?”

The girlfriend of Mark Conway sighed sadly,

Suethor you seem to place a lot of standing in who's going out with who and when. It's ridiculous. People typically don't tend to like being labeled by being someone's girlfriend or boyfriend unless they are just that remarkably shallow and petty.

“Leon please, it’s been months since the accident…no one has heard from you…how are you?” he suddenly felt very guilty.

“I’m sorry Claire,” he sat back down on the large bed. “I’m not okay if that’s what you’re wondering.”

“You’re not the only one hurting you know, Karla was my best friend.” She remarked slightly agitated and once again he had to dig his thumbnail into his finger to prevent the Plaga from taking over.

Suethor, why do you still insist on calling it the Plaga when it acts nothing like the Plaga?

“I know she is.” He said as he watched the light blood fall.

“Was and thanks to K or who the hell ever…she killed herself to save us. I think besides me and the others, only you and my brother and David took her death the hardest. Excluding Bethany and Oscar.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

Leon inhaled deeply before exhaling and holding his forehead, “I’m a wreck Claire, this isn't me, I know it and you know it but...her dying is not at all what I thought would happen.”

“I know,” Claire soothed softly. “You kinda sound like Chris now,

That's because no one in this fic has any individualization to distinguish them apart from the others.

everything will be okay again. We’ll all help one another.”

Leon nodded and soon remembered that she couldn’t see him, “I know how you feel, so how’s Chris and David?” he asked wearily unsure of what he might find out.

Claire laughed lightly, “Chris is doing okay,” she paused before clearing her throat. “He's still upset with it but him and Jill have been comforting one another.”

I'm not the only one who got the mental image of Chris and Jill having a romp between the sheets, was I?

He smiled softly while his eyes traveled to the picture of her and him on the nightstand. “And David?” his smile then turned grim.

“He wanted to smoke…but then remembered that Karla made him stop.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Tumblr_m0fyw8fTJx1rqvk5io2_400

She sighed softly. “And he’s really depressed. Mark has tried to get him to go out but he refuses…” she hesitated before continuing. “He blames you.”

Leon knew that David would, and yet part of him accepted David’s blame. He shouldn’t have cared what he felt, but he still wasn’t that mad at David. He felt satisfied that he was mad at him. Someone had to be.

“Can’t argue with that.” He replied bitterly.

“Leon, no one besides David blames you. Not even Zachary does, you have got to snap out of this. We all miss you.” She pleaded and still Leon could not ignore her.

“Claire, its better this way. I’ll call you later, I have to get ready.”

“Leon-” he hung up before she could finish and once again he felt guilty.

But he was sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over again; mostly it being that it wasn’t his fault.

And he knew damn well that it was his fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0700 hours...

BETA's newly established HQ

Leon Kennedy

Leon reached the new HQ of BETA as early as possible

Whatever happened to Leon being a government agent? Did that just suddenly stop being a thing?

and when he walked in many of his workers snuck a quick glance at him before carrying on with their tasks. He frowned but he knew why they were acting like this.

He had been silent, a mute, never speaking a word to anyone except his unwelcome house guest. Not only that but he had only been here about four times altogether, his depression kept him isolated at home.

Seriously, it's hard to feel pity or sympathy for someone who's done nothing but whine.

A firm hand gripped his shoulder and as Leon stopped his trek and turned he found himself looking into Claire’s blue eyes, “You can hang up on me, but it sucks for you that I work here too. I guess it was just my luck that I finally caught you.”

The younger Redfield gave him her best serious look, Leon had no choice but to listen and give in. With a small smile he placed his hand on her elbow and began to lead her through the corridors and down below to the underground levels of where the true offices and center of operations were held.

Claire took in his steady posture and calm but blank face; he bore dark circles beneath his eyes and looked like he hadn’t been getting a decent nights rest. She would know; she would spend most of her nights on the computer, desperate to come across anything to keep her attention.

She just couldn’t accept the fact that Karla was dead.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] 8050_404994686233276_965105513_n

Claire couldn’t describe her feelings the day Leon had shown up without her at his side. She broke down. Karla’s remaining soldiers had mourned quietly. Eric and Kaplan both were quiet and unsure what to do while Rebecca had already began crying as soon as Leon told them.

Claire didn't know what had happened to the others after she and Leon left the barracks to go and break the news to Oscar. It was just their luck that Bethany was there as well, and yet when she told them... their reactions were what she had imagined. Oscar as quiet and stone face cold as ever took a hysterical Bethany in his arms and allowed her to release her grief. To them this was their second and last child they had lost despite the fact that Zachary was technically still alive.

That Zachary is a clone, it does not erase the death of the original. It just means they now have a doppelganger to fill the hole with - albeit done in the shittiest way one could have possibly come up with.

“Claire.” Leon called her name as he continued to eye her with a bit of worry. “Your not becoming schizophrenic, are you?”

Claire snapped out of it before glaring at him and punching his arm playfully, “Very funny.”

“Ok,” Leon gave a ghost of a smile. “Well, you wanted to talk, right?”

Claire nodded before watching as Leon closed the black wooden door to his office shut, she took in the newly designed room. The dark red carpeting went well with the emerald green curtains that were drawn to the sides to let in some light; a large oak wood entertainment center held the flat screen television as well as the stereo. While the dark navy blue walls held certificates and pictures. She wandered over to the stereo while grabbing hold of the knob.

Dark red, navy blue, emerald green? Those colors don't exactly blend well with one another for interior decorating, dude.
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Color%20Scheme_zps8b3ac6b1

“Let’s put on some music,” she suggested before powering it on.
“(Silence, you lost me-- no chance for one more day)
(Silence, you lost me-- no chance for one more day)
I stand here alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back home.”

Leon turned around and saw Claire hurriedly shut the stereo off, “Umm…not that song.”

Suethor, using music to set the mood only works in visual situations such as movies, tv shows or video games.

“Reminds me of when we buried her.” Leon mumbled before walking over to his desk and taking a seat in the office chair.

“Well, technically it wasn’t her in it…since we…couldn’t get her body.”

Which means she'll be coming back.
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Thatssotruecom_519_1329514172

She silently corrected before walking over and sitting across from him and his annoyed look.

“Don’t remind me, if it wasn’t for Dean…I would’ve gone back in for her.” Leon replied while resting his face in his palm.

“Dean…Dean Jameson?” Claire asked as Leon nodded.

“Freelance photographer and Karla’s ex boyfriend.”

“Oh I knew that she told me,” Claire said with a wave of her hand as Leon quirked a brow, he was irritated to be reminded of the guy who saved him.

You were the one who brought him up! It's your own fault you're now irritated!

He suddenly found himself focused on the ring on Claire’s left hand ring finger; it sparkled in the sunlight as the diamond gave off the colors of the rainbow. “Anyway,” she continued as Leon looked up and met her blue eyed gaze, “Don’t you think you’re being too hard on yourself? Karla’s death wasn’t your fault, you need to understand that Leon.”

“That’s different, you all know it wasn’t my fault. But David?” he questioned while pinching the side of his nose. “He HATES me. And I mean he hates me Claire, he thinks I just left her there to die,”

I was under the impression from earlier that you were happy about that fact. Stop flip-flopping between feelings on the matter; pick a feel and stick with it!

Claire looked on with sympathetic blue irises as her pretty pink lips formed into a frown. “I…I…could’ve forced her to come. I was so close to finding a way to open the shutter if it wasn't for Natsumi. I tried to go back as she forced me out of the facility but when I broke from her hold and attempted to run back...Dean came out of nowhere and knocked me out.” He held his face in his palm as he heard Claire take in a sharp breath.

“Karla wouldn’t have wanted you to go back anyways, we need to help each other Leon. She wouldn’t want us to be this way.”

Leon let his palm slide down to his cheek as he held his face in his hand, “Yeah your right.” Claire smiled at him as he smiled back.

He had only one major doubt in his mind…you weren’t dead. And he was gonna find out the truth.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] 600 llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Thatssotruecom_1260_1329759586
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] 172

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 pm

I hope this isn't too mean, but I just pictured leons face on the 'crows' body. xD
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:51 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
I hope this isn't too mean, but I just pictured leons face on the 'crows' body. xD
Rofl That is amazing.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:
Rofl That is amazing.

If I had to read one more mooping scene, I am going to kill myself, jesus christ. She is ridiculousness with this.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:58 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

If I had to read one more mooping scene, I am going to kill myself, jesus christ. She is ridiculousness with this.
Oh, God, tell me about it. It's not even realistic it's just them whining to whine!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

Oh, God, tell me about it. It's not even realistic it's just them whining to whine!

She obviously has no concept of what happens when someone dies.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:10 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

Personally, I'm a little more pissed about Karla-Sue continually rising from the goddamn dead. What the fuck is that shit?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

Personally, I'm a little more pissed about Karla-Sue continually rising from the goddamn dead. What the fuck is that shit?

Obviously she has never heard of 'not beat a dead horse.' It is getting old, quick. I am with you on that shit, but then again this is Karla-sue, maybe she is trying to make it out like she is a god or something. Err...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [1]
Page 1 of 1