AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Resident Evil:Oblivion {Leon S.Kennedy} -1- Awaken

(The next part! Hope you like it!)

Your hopes have thusly been assassinated.

She awakens after months of slumber...yet her memory is gone...her trust is nonexistent.

Amnesia? Seriously? NO. That bitch took a dive with a friggin' BOMB! You don't just get up from that much less just take a fuckin' NAP afterwards!

The man walked inside the room after he carefully made sure no one had followed.

He swiped his ID card and punched in his pin on the keypad before he walked in the room and found her lying motionless on top of the metal table.

He took a moment to observe her calm face; her eyes were closed as well as her lips. She wasn’t dead, that was for sure, in fact he was surprised to find her body, it was battered and her arm was broken as well as a few ribs.

WHAT?! THAT'S IT?! YOU DOVE WITH A FUCKING BOMB AND ALL YOU RECEIVED WERE A FEW BROKEN BONES?! BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] 000617bs

That other woman on the other hand, well, she was dead. He checked himself but he didn’t care, he just wanted to get this woman back to the facility.

That was part of the deal.

“So beautiful you are…I’m truly sorry I had to do what I did…” he whispered while moving her hair from her face. “I’m doing this for you; I’m keeping my end since you kept yours.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Tumblr_ll5f6apOaf1qcsjxo_zpsaeef479b

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness was the only thing keeping you alive; who were you? Where were you? You hadn't got the slightest clue. But you were aware of a presence hovering over even though you wanted to continue relishing in the darkness you had grown accustomed too.

Is the only way Gabby knows how to try to be mysterious, dramatic or angsty is to be "WAAAAAAAAAAH EMO"?

But now, something was eating at you to wake up and take control...naturally, you followed it because you were a control freak to the extreme.

The man turned off the IV but before he had a chance to take it out carefully, you bolted up and seized his throat.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Original
Suethor, seriously. How many times must you resort to someone strangling someone else? Are you not aware of what this implies back on you?

On top of this no, your insert, Karla-Sue, is still not a bad ass. Her doing this is silly and eye-rolling. I am not impressed and neither is anyone else who recognizes your shitty insert for what she is.

He choked as his hands gripped your wrist; you blinked before you slowly released him. He in took a sharp breath before giving you an unsteady smile, “Still got a power grip I see.”

“Why were you hovering over me?” you questioned while gripping the blanket.

“I was merely going to remove the IV from your hand.”

IVS DO NOT- !! *pauses, slowing her breathing down**calmly though still sounding strained* IVs are not prodded into one's hands. They are up near the crook of one's arm.

You licked your lips before taking hold of the cord and roughly tore the needle from your hand, all the while keeping your eyes locked on his blue ones. You held an expression of not caring about the pain since you really didn’t and in seconds the sharp sting subsided along with the small wound.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204
Why is it that Suehtors think that make their Sue-inserts overtly 'uncaring' (even though they do care despite their protests that they don't) and brutal? That's not what makes a true bad ass and if you don't understand that all you're going to get out of a character is a two-dimensional bastard that no one is going to like or feel for.

“You’re not supposed to do it like that.” the guy chided as he went to touch your hand but as quick as lightning you grabbed a hold of his wrist.

“Don’t touch me like you know me.”

“But I do.”

You tilted your head while raising a brow at his answer, “Who are you?” you had said with suspicion in your eyes.

Considering you've already spoiled your shitty, cliché 'twist' here this isn't interesting in the slightest. Can we speed this up? I've got shit I'd like to do today. Like go stare at Balthier's ass in those gloriously tight pants on Final Fantasy. It may be depraved but at least it's a better use of my time!

He grinned as he noticed that your hand was gripping his so hard that he heard a popping sound, he didn’t mind the sudden rush of pain though. “My name is Demitri.”

“Sounds stupid.” You insulted.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

“I know,” He agreed as you slowly released his hand, you were still suspicious of him that much he could tell. “Wanna know your name?”
You nodded as you reached up to grasp your hair you didn't know why you were doing it, it felt like it was a habit of yours in a way.

First off, this sounds remarkably like he's talking to a tiny child and secondly, no. If it was a habit we would have heard about it more than once over the course of the entirety of this series!

Slowly your hand crept upwards towards your head as Demitri watched your fingers brush up against the ends you were looking for. You found that your hair was short and the ends were flipped out in a natural hairstyle, it reminded you of someone in particular. This new hairstyle brought a frown to your lips, for some strange reason you thought you had longer hair.

I really don't understand why all this detail is important other than for filler. Why can't you just say it's fucking shorter?

“I…had to cut your hair,” Demitri began watching with a hint of guilt as your other hand touch the other side of your new hairstyle. “The bottom half was…charred…from an accident you were in.”

You swallowed as your eyes locked on to the wall, “Oh.”

“By the way, your name is…” he trailed off purposely before smiling so widely that you were sure it would’ve split his face in horizontal halves. “I don’t really know your name.”

Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked back at him as the cold no longer bothered you. “You don’t know my name?”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Original

Demitri shook his head, “You had been in an accident when I found you in a comatose state all battered and bruised,”

BULLSHIT! She should be been in pieces! Bombs and missiles detonate outwards! The metal casing of the missile would have served as shrapnel and torn her to pieces while the viruses were then spread outwards by the blast! And don't give me that bullshit Jedi-force field power of hers! The only reason she used that was to stop from killing her shitty insert!

he said while getting up and walking over to the machines behind you. He seemed to be inspecting the status of your condition before continuing, “And if I hadn’t brought you here…you would’ve been dead. No joke.” He said while turning to you.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Gif70
We were almost home free! She would have died and canon would have resumed normal continuity! Why must you ruin things, you asshole!?

“How long have I been here?” you questioned.

“Hmm…about five months or more.” He answered while leaning against the counter.

Your lips formed an ‘o’ shape before you looked down at yourself, “Then why am I naked?”

“Your clothes had burned into your skin; it took about three days of surgery to remove all of the fabric. Then your body was able to heal itself.”

“Heal?”

“Yeah, you’re like a superhero.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Tumblr_m5zrupYdDn1r5waef
You are nothing like a hero, super or otherwise, you stupid bint!

“Then how come I don’t feel like one,” you murmured.

“What was that sweetie?” Demitri asked as you shook your head while turning back to look at him.

“It was nothing, so…you don’t know my name…and I don’t know my name…should I just name myself then?” you asked him.

Demitri gave it a thought before nodding, “Yeah, why not? Got any good names in store already?”

In fact you had; you couldn’t quite know why but this name kept popping up in your mind. You didn’t know if it was your real name or if it was someone you knew or a street but you decided to give it a good shot at it anyways.

“I like Raina.” You replied as you looked at Demitri.

This feels like a really forced and heavy-handed way to get Karla-Sue renamed. There is absolutely zero reason for Demitri/Joseph to not tell her her actual name.

You didn’t notice before but the guy had really nice blue eyes, they were like the color of the sky on a cloudless day. His hair was a light blonde and it went oddly well even though it was cut very short…he was handsome but somehow you couldn’t bring yourself to say anything else about him. There was this odd aura around him…

“Raina…I like it, rolls off my tongue nicely.” He said while rolling his tongue between his lips. “Is it your name or a street or something?”

You shrugged, “I dunno, it just popped up.”

“Well, I like it. I like it a lot.” Demitri repeated as he strolled back over to you and laid a hand on your bare back. You didn’t know why but you felt like recoiling from his touch, he must felt it because his hand fell from its place. “You alright Raina?”

You looked back up at him, “Yeah, fine.”

This is all so incredibly dry and boring it's taking all of my will power to stay focused and finish this chapter, guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A brunette haired woman strode down the hall and eventually made her way towards the meeting room; once she entered she took a seat in the black cushioned chair at the narrow black table. The door opened before slamming shut as the person walked in and flopped down in the chairs, his boot clad feet slammed on the top while he glanced mockingly over at her. “Howdy Ms. Sinclair.”

She snorted before leaning back in her chair, “James,” she acknowledged coldly.

James’s mocking smile turned immediately into a frown, “I thought I told you I preferred Iraz.”

“And I thought I told you to leave me be,” the black haired male simply chose to ignore her comment.

“You need to relax a bit hun, I think your already starting to develop wrinkles.”

“Oh look, you have jokes now don’t you? You and your fake southern accent,” Ms. Sinclair didn’t want to be rude but Iraz was making her breaking point come closer than she pleased.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Gifdeanbored_zps309eb488

Iraz whistled lowly before pinching the bridge of his nose in slight irritation; yes it was a safe proclamation to say that he was indeed Asian. Half Japanese but that was still considered Asian; he thanked his father for that and he thanked his momma for his southern drawl. “It ain’t fake, what are you supposed to be? A brit? Ms. Eva, you know what’s really ironic now? How your dead brother was a fighter against bio-terrorism and you…you just help make it more available for all those terrorists out there.”

Oh how his ‘pristine’ southern accent irked her right about now, Eva clenched her teeth before she slammed her palms on top of the table before glaring at him, “Don’t you ever bring up my brother like that again do you hear me?!”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Tumblr_m50lnaHyic1r4150z

“What is going on here?” the voice cut through the tension successfully as both workers looked towards the doorway and saw their boss there. Demitri took one quick look at the both of them before he slammed the door shut behind him. “I’m gone for an hour and I come to find you both going at each other like this, god reminds me of how Rachel and I were before I killed her. Now Evie sit your behind down and Iraz shut that mouth of yours.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Original-12

Both complied and Evie took her seat, “Would you kindly get your goddamn feet off my table?” Demitri snapped as Iraz let his feet down with a rather noisy action. “Thank you, now we can begin finally.” He took the chair that was at the end before linking his fingers together. “She has awakened from her coma, and I want you two to get this straight; she is to be called Raina because that is what she knows herself as of now. Don’t make the mistake of accidentally calling her by her previous name, if you do I will kill you,” he continued in a calm like voice which still held that cold killer authority. “Evie will run daily memory tests to ensure that she does not gain her memory back, for if she does she will kill us all. Lastly, Iraz I’m assigning you to be her bodyguard you won’t be with her in her vicinity but more like on the sidelines. You will watch her actions to make sure she stays as Raina and nothing more. Understand?”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] 422326_407267679339310_971323923_n
Guys, I really don't know how Gabby15cancer got it in her head that this was all interesting and made a good read but I really, really... just can't give a flying fuck about any of this. We all know Raina is Karla-Sue, even the stupidest reader would be able to figure this out on their own within the memo's chapter summary alone. We've received zero motivation for whatever any of these characters intend to do thus far and so I really can't force myself to care long enough to piece anything together because it's just that issue - there's nothing to piece together.

“Of course.” Evie stated.

“Yeah,” Iraz replied lazily.

Demitri sighed while resting his cheek on his knuckles, “I mean it, all three of us…well five including Don and her, will become unstoppable. Since Wesker is still running about we gotta stay on top.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] MotivationalWesker

“Does she have any friends we should be concerned about?”

Demitri hesitated for a split second before deciding on telling them, “I believe so.”

“Her boyfriends will probably have second thoughts.” Eva voiced as he darted his blue eyes to her own.

“That’s right Eva.”

“So what? They’ll know eventually that they should just give up, I mean Leon did watch her die. Didn’t he?”

“From what HUNK has showed me, he didn't watch her die at all. He'll probably start to think of ways she might’ve survived, and I’m pretty sure that she didn’t tell anyone of the deal we made.”

HUNK. WORKS. FOR. UMBRELLA. He always has and always will! He has complete loyalty to the company as evidenced even now with the spin-off Operation Raccoon City! You can't just swap him to your shitty Mercury company solely because you want to twist and tamper with his characterization, too!

Eva leaned back, “Not possible, if she had they would’ve already infiltrated this place and try to take her.”

“And it needs to stay this way; she will become a powerful asset to Mercury and eventually an ally.” He seemed to like his plan even more with each passing thought on it.

Hey, idiot, most people do tend to like their own plans. It's why they pitch them in the first place.

“But what if that lil’ dimple they have sees a vision of our dear friend alive?” Iraz asked.

“…You know I was so happy and sure of my plan and as soon as you said that it shot down my confidence.”

“Well…what if she obtained her powers?” Eva suggested.

“Now I’m happy, we can test it.”

“How? Wait a minute,” Eva pondered before looking back at Demitri. “Where is her body?”

Demitri blinked once before leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms over his stomach, “She was dead alright, you should’ve seen her eyes…all open and frozen forever in terror. HUNK managed to snap those photos before I ordered him to destroy the place.”

HUNK takes no orders from your shitty Canon-Stus!

Iraz clicked his tongue, “You sure that facility is long gone now?”

“Like I care,” he scoffed. “I got the other one, she doesn't matter to me anymore.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You inspected your face in the mirror for the tenth time that hour;

How appropriately shallow of you. Not even Alice in Pandora Hearts who had only the recollection of her name and was trapped within the Abyss for a hundred years didn't stare at herself in the mirrior after she got out. She was much more concerned with finding her past than to wonder and worry about what she looked like, you daft bitch.

Demitri had gone to go and bring back some others for you to meet. The scrubs he had given you were a bit big but he had said that he would send someone to buy you some new threads.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that Gabby didn't clothe Karla-Sue until now solely so that Demitri/Joseph could wank over her in her comatose state?

The doors opened and you quickly turned around to see that Demitri had come back with two other people. One man and one woman.

The man was a dark haired male that appeared to be of Japanese descent, his reddish brown eyes though were mocking. His attire consisted of a green jean jacket with light blue jeans and black construction like boots; his presence was overall intimidating. Now the woman seemed like she would be friendlier; her brown hair was up in a bun as her deep blue eyes seemed to be looking through yours. She was about your height or an inch shorter and she appeared to be wearing a lab coat over business attire with a skirt coming to rest passed her knees. Her dark boots covered the rest that the skirt didn’t.

Like with all Suethors I'm just going to straight up admit that I didn't read any of that description.

Demitri took a minute for you to size them up before he introduced the two, “Raina, these two are our friends. This is James Irazoque.”

“I prefer if you would just call me Iraz and nothing more Ms. Raina,” he spoke and his voice was nothing like you had expected. A southern accent. Wow.

Yes, because that's just absolutely so amazing and 'wow'. Stupid twat.

You gave a curt nod towards him before Demitri hooked his thumb to the woman, “And this is Evangelina Sinclair.”

Evangelina held out her hand, “A pleasure to meet you.” She greeted with a noticeable Irish accent.

You took her hand and gave it a nice shake, “Nice to meet you Evangelina.”

She smiled then, “Eva is perfectly alright.”

You nodded again before taking Iraz’s outstretched hand, “Hello.”

“Why hello there again…how is that lil’ dimple of yours?” you seized your hand from his rough grasp as soon as he had said that.

Too bad you didn’t catch the look that Demitri had given Iraz; it was a warning for him to not push it. “Lil…dimple?” you repeated.

“Oh it was nothing,” Iraz replied. “I must be just saying things for no apparent reason.”

Gabby, learn to make friends with subtlety as you clearly have none.

“Yes it would seem that way,” Demitri snapped before he turned back to you. “He’s gonna get you some clothes.”

“No worries, I’ll be accompanying him.” Eva reassured.

“No, I can do it by myself thank you very much Ms. Sinclair. I’m capable of knowing what a woman prefers and what she doesn’t.” Iraz then proceeded to walk out before you stopped him.

“You don’t know what size I am though.” You pointed out.

Iraz then looked back at you with a grin, “Do you?”

“No,” you shook your head as you felt Eva walk past you and following him out. It was then that you turned back and saw Demitri close his eyes. “Are you okay?”

“Peachy,” he responded before looking at you.

“So…you knew me before my accident? Right?” you asked.

Demitri nodded, “Yeah that’s the truth which is exactly why I told you I don't know your actual name! Oh wait....” He slumped into the chair while running a hand over his face. “Why do you ask?”

“What is this place? What is your job here? And what is mine…sir?”

His blue eyes caught yours, “Sir?”

“You are my superior aren’t you?”

“Yeah I guess, well, tell ya what Raina? Let’s have some food because I’m pretty sure you’re starving and then I’ll tell you everything. K?”

“It’s funny how people depend on you.”

You squeezed your eyes shut upon hearing that voice, you couldn’t place it at the moment…

Who else believes this amnesia bit isn't going to last long at this rate?

“Raina?” Demitri called.

“Yeah I’m hungry,” you opened your eyes and forced a smile before watching him get up and walk past you towards the doorway.

“Since you’re gonna be calling sir then I might as well teach you some moves so that way it can make sense to call me that. Understand?”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Deandisbelief
Oh, God! He's going to be teaching her sex tricks and make her his whore!

“Yes sir!” you said before following him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Can ya believe he’s got her calling him sir?”

“Well she doesn’t know what to call him; she has no recollection of who she truly is. And what the hell was that back there?! Trying to remind her of that girl!”

“I was merely having fun and trolling everyone,” Iraz responded.

“It’s a good thing Joseph lets you live.” Eva said to him.

“Not my fault I like playin’ with fire,” he said while grinning at her. “You should’ve seen that look on her face…truly priceless.”

“You’re cruel,” Eva acknowledged before handing him a paper. “Those are her measurements at least take me with you so I can know what she might-”

“Oh right then you can come just shut that mouth of yours.” Iraz sighed out before ringing the elevator.

“I’m just saying, you don’t want to buy something and she ends up hating it. And from what I know she hates revealing clothing.”

“Last time I checked she lost her memory and she’s gonna wear whatever I get her or she can go around in scrubs for the rest of her days here. Not my problem.” Iraz and Eva stepped in the elevator before descending towards the city mall.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2] Actuallyinmyschooloneofthemostpopularkids_620e6274_ae15_7ffc
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [2]
Page 1 of 1